It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
And herein lies the problem. This is given to us as fact - even the language used ("report", "reportedly", "reports show") suggest a factual basis of some kind.

Oh, i forgot to mention that it's 'contactees' like for example Billy Meier who told he have been told by Pleiadian woman Semjase that they travel the vast distances in a 'Split Second'. Billy is not the only 'contactee'. Employees at Equador's Embassy claim they were visited by a tall human looking alien called Banyú who reportedly gave some predictions, and another Pleiadian 'contactee' Howard Menger also claim that some other Pleiadians told him some predictions, he said, and then there is another 'contactee' Colleen Thomas who claim it was Pleiadians who shot down the California missile. There are lots of other people who claim to be in contact with Pleiadians, and the Indians also mention the Pleiadians among many other alien species from other starsystems visiting Earth. And then there are some Andromeda 'contactees' like for example George Kavassilas, 'Tolec', and Alex Collier who claim to be in contact with Andromedans. Alex Collier explain in this conference that the Andromedans also travel the vast distances in a 'Split Second', and these informations are given to Alex Collier by the Andromedans themselves, he says.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

As a fellow skeptic, I'm curious as to why you find the notion of multidimensional beings a more probable explanation of UFOs than ordinary beings from our dimension. Is it because of the distances involved?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Oh, i forgot to mention that it's 'contactees' like for example Billy Meier who told he have been told by Pleiadian woman Semjase that they travel the vast distances in a 'Split Second'.

Again, this requires unquestioning acceptance that (i) aliens exist, that (ii) Pleiadians and Andromedans specifically exist and that (ii) aliens of any kind contact people, before you even begin to consider whether (iii) those specific aliens contacted the specific people you mention.

The problem that a skeptical mind has with this, is that you are jumping from A to Z while ignoring all the letters in between. You can present a plethora of youtube links, research papers and documentaries, but if all the information traces back to a single source - the person themself - then it all boils down to whether you trust that person. Not just trust in terms of "is he lying or not?", but trusting them not to have misremembered, or misinterpreted, or that they are (knowingly on unknowingly) filling in details to complete a memory that wasn't entirely clear. There is an evidential concept of "self-corroborating statements" where the supporting evidence originates from the person making the claim. They seem to be accepted without question and I can never understand why. Actually, I can understand why, I just wish it wasn't the case.

I have many, many hours of experience in questioning witnesses, and that experience informs the way I look at "person accounts" of anything. Some people lie. Some people lie for the most stupid reasons that would never occur to you. Most people tell the truth, but suffer from the natural human tendancy to "fill in the gaps" or try to provide the answers they think the questioner wants. With all the best will in the world, most people are horribly unreliable as witnesses if you want a full, clear and impartial recollection of events.

I'm not passing comment on whether or not I believe it to be true, as that isn't actually relevant to the debate. I'm just trying to explain why what one person sees as "evidence", another person sees as having little or no evidential value at this current time.

If it helps, I would find the accounts from the Embassy staff to be useful - as much because multiple accounts of the same event can be compared to identify facts "in issue" and facts that could be considered "agreed", which is a good starting point for closer analysis of the accounts. Cultural accounts (recorded histories and stories) that provide descriptions of things that are clearly outside of their knowledge are also interesting, though the danger here is always that the accounts and their subsequent modern interpretations become subjective. A good example was another recent thread about a description of an event in an old text that could equally be seen as a description of a nuclear bomb, or of a meteor.
edit on 7-12-2011 by EvillerBob because: Pressed submit instead of preview, eek!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Again, this requires unquestioning acceptance that (i) aliens exist, that (ii) Pleiadians and Andromedans specifically exist and that (ii) aliens of any kind contact people, before you even begin to consider whether (iii) those specific aliens contacted the specific people you mention.

You can always contact these 'Contactees' as i mentioned. You can also pay the Indians a visit too. Question is, would they talk with someone like you?
Anyway, in this interview the Native American indian Chief Golden Light Eagle 'Standing Elk' mention 18 UFO crashes in 1947 from 10 different star races, and that he was in contact with one of the star races who piloted one of the UFOs that crashed in 1947, he said.
In this speech, Chief Golden Light Eagle show an I-Beam with symbols as he says represent spiritual and universal laws, as given by 'Starpeople' who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies, he said.

He spoke of as a child witnessing UFOs flying down the nearby Missouri River valley, green balls of light four times larger than a school auditorium. Through portholes on the sides of these ships he could see shadows of persons inside. During one encounter he met a seven-foot-tall man in white clothes who appeared like a middle-aged Caucasian. The room was filled with light. It contained computer-like machines which operated on light and "the law of thought".

Standing Elk talked about meeting another Sioux Medicine Man who confirmed that there are Star Visitors. Some are like ants, with big, black eyes and long fingers and toes. Some live out in the cosmos and some on the other side of the Moon. Sioux legends relate that they came from the Pleiades, with others coming from the Sirius and Orion systems. He related about having visitations in the sweat lodge from the "Gray" Zetas, who bear messages and provide answers to questions. Standing Elk talked about being visited by a five-foot-tall, orange-skinned Star Visitor with large eyes. He also mentioned blue and green Star People, and "a hundred other races you don't know about." He asserted that "the way of the Stars is in every culture."

Moving to a religious theme, he said that Jesus was a Star Man. Standing Elk noted that the symbols found on the wreckage of the Roswell UFO crash each had two meanings: a universal law and a spiritual law. During a subsequent presentation he presented interpretations of these various Star Visitor symbols which he had received from Star People who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The problem that a skeptical mind has with this, is that you are jumping from A to Z while ignoring all the letters in between.

You're wrong. I'm not jumping from A to Z, and there is no letters in between, you're either lying or you don't know what you're talking about.

You can present a plethora of youtube links, research papers and documentaries, but if all the information traces back to a single source - the person themself - then it all boils down to whether you trust that person.

You're wrong. All these informations does not come from one person only, there are 'Contactees' and 'Abductees' world wide.
I present stuffs from the real world, including UFO conferences, TV interviews, TV documentaries. Many things shown on youtube are serious, youtube also borrow History Channel programs, CNN Larry King Live (as i also previously presented), other TV programs, UFO conferences, Interviews, so if you have something against youtube then you can always try to sue youtube
But i think you will loose...

Not just trust in terms of "is he lying or not?", but trusting them not to have misremembered, or misinterpreted, or that they are (knowingly on unknowingly) filling in details to complete a memory that wasn't entirely clear.

Oh come on, your attempt to discredit these individuals is pointless. Beside, you will never ever be able to prove your point, no matter how hard you try. And no, it doesn't state anywhere it's unclear, as you falsely claim.

They seem to be accepted without question and I can never understand why.

Like i said, you can always try contact these individuals. Question is, do they want to talk to some one like you?

I have many, many hours of experience in questioning witnesses, and that experience informs the way I look at "person accounts" of anything.

Experience in questioning witnesses? YOU????? Do you really expect me to believe you on that???

Some people lie.

You falsely claim that i jump from A to Z, and you also falsely claim there are letters in between, so yes, i assume you're lying. Can you prove to us all who else is lying?
Let me tell you something...

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals

With all the best will in the world, most people are horribly unreliable as witnesses if you want a full, clear and impartial recollection of events.

You're either lying again, or you don't know what you're talking about. No, most people are not unreliable at all. Most people clearly remember what they experience.

I'm just trying to explain why what one person sees as "evidence", another person sees as having little or no evidential value at this current time.

Vogel said he did analyze a piece of metal given by some Pleiadians, and Vogel said that it was obviously produced via 'Cold Fusion'

Meier claimed the visitors charged him with certain informational and consciousness-raising tasks As he undertook this mission, he met with a great deal of scorn and assassination attempts. Some of these were allegedly initiated by hostile extraterrestrial entities and subsequently defeated largely through the intervention of his Plejaren friends.

Some of the most important evidence for Meier's claims come from his large collection of controversial photographs. These include images of alleged spacecraft in the Swiss countryside, the Apollo-Soyuz 1975 docking and distant astronomical phenomena. Supporters insist that the images are exceptionally high quality and that a one-armed man could not possibly have fabricated them.

Critics such as Stanton Friedman and Jacques Vallée believe them to be fakes. Some critics have provided examples of similar faked photos and have pointed out that some of his photos are taken from science fiction books, paintings and television programs.

Meier claims that these photos were altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO testimony.

The metal alloy samples are said to have been given to Meier by the Plejarens and then passed on to Wendelle Stevens who then had them tested by chemist Marcel Vogel. Vogel said that in his view the samples could not have been made by means of contemporary earthly metallurgy as they were apparently produced via cold fusion. Vogel also stated that the metal vanished from the IBM laboratory not long after his work was completed which prevented other scientists from performing their own analyses on it.

Did you look at the evidence like for example alien implants i previously presented? These implants are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin...
edit on 7-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

This morning I can understand how people make an impression of you because you believe in aliens. I have extremely close friends I cannot talk about any of my information with just because it has to do with aliens. I have gone past the UFOs now, it is to my judgement that some UFOs were piloted by aliens but most where piloted by men or are hoaxes, but I have ventured into the realm of actual reality and the existence of aliens. It is hard to determine the full nature of this reality because the beings are that much more evolved, but I am sure it happened.

So easy is it for those people can laugh and make a mockery of you, just because they do not know what you know. If they have had some type of experience they would be completely woken up to the whole thing, they would be changed from a non believer to a believer. Nobody can grow up just believing in aliens, everybody has had an experience which made them question, then they still didn't go out into the world and tell their answers because they know it is too hard to believe. I have woken up to the reality that we have been visited, and that humans are to be seperate from aliens, not getting in their way.

The very hard part about not getting in their way is that trying to figure out if they are real or not is getting in their way. They don't want to be seen.
edit on 7-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by dilly1
Aliens could exist. But getting here is a whole different scenario...unless you know something that I don't .

your biggest mistake is believing the rest of the universe is on our time schedule. what makes you think our limited knowledge of physics hasn't been surpassed by alien cultures that are millions of years older than ours?

Your tone sounds a bit like a religious person having faith on god. You have faith that there just mite be new physics out there do the sheer size of the universe. Hate brake it to you ,but what we have is it . If something new happens great but I wouldn't bet on it ,in your lifetime or hundred years from now(or even much longer). But keep hoping.

it may sound that way to you about me being religious but you are wrong. just as you are wrong about your comment "what we have is it". Actually you are making my point for me, what we have is all we have- but that in no way should imply there's nothing left to be learned. Believing that is silly and not really worth arguing with.

So for recap , currently there is ONLY 3 points needed for space travel.

Light speed
Worm holes
Immortality

And FYI ,for us to even scratch the service into discovering new physic on our own,humans must restrict aging. "Life is too short" . That saying goes a long way. A lifetime, right now, is not good enough to create new physics that would solve daunting universal enigmas.

That's reality. But enjoy your faith.

how about quantum entanglement as the 4th one? as a matter of fact you are boring so don't bother replying

-Time schedule??? I never implied time. Your just assuming. Where in gods name did you get "older alien cultures are or have surpassed us in physics"???????? Why would say that?? Lol..

-Yes,,,what we have is it. Could we learn new things, yes,duhhh, and?? What's your point. Your preaching to the choir.

-quantum entanglement?? Lol!!! Sorry I have to laugh.. I rather call it "quantum measurement" which has been disproven. Remember Leonard, there can be no mathematical function that can predict the outcome of any measurement. Why don't you learn more about "Bell's Theorem".

I'm boring, or you are so pist that someone else has pissed on your fantasy playground. A bit of advice stop watching "the big bang theory" or " ancient aliens"

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

seeing how you don't believe a jet can do enough damage to a building built like the twin towers to cause them to fail is all I need to know you aren't up to snuff in the reality department.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

seeing how you don't believe a jet can do enough damage to a building built like the twin towers to cause them to fail is all I need to know you aren't up to snuff in the reality department.

You call me boring and now you attack my view on an entirely different matter. I wish I could elaborate on that matter but I am not aloud to in ATS. Its obvious you know NOTHING about Construction,Engineering and Physics. If you did you wouldnt be so rude.

Now I know why I am so boring because your debating skill are weak. Come on ,is that all you have ? Childish Attacks.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The problem that a skeptical mind has with this, is that you are jumping from A to Z while ignoring all the letters in between.

Here you have your A to Z

Arcturians, Agharians, Alpha - Draconians , Alpha Centaurians, Amphibians, Anakim, Antarctican, Atlans, Ashtar Command, Bernarians, Booteans, Burrowers, Cetians, Chameleon, Dals, Dwarfs, Eva-Borgs, Gizan, Grails, Greens, Greys , Gypsies, Hav-Musuvs, Hu-Brid, Hyadeans, Hybrids, Iguanoids, Ikels or Satyrs, Insiders, Janosian, Korendian, Leviathans, Lyran, Martians , MIB's, Moon-Eyes, Mothmen, Nagas, Orange, Orions, Phoenicians, Pleiadeans , Procyonians , Ra-ans, Re-Brid, Reticulans, Sasquatch , Serpents, Sirians, Solarians, Synthetics, Telosian , Teros, Ulterrans, Ummites, Vegans, Venusian, Zeta Reticulums

And according to Christian Krukowski, there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking aliens in this Universe with 343 skin colors, 7.5 million different kind of these human looking aliens allegedly exist in this galaxy. Whales and Dolphins allegedly originate in another starsystem. Andromedan contactee Alex Collier explained that Dinosaurs were brought to Earth, that animal life and other life forms also were brought to Mars as well in ancient time, Alex Collier explained that Mars once had an atmosphere long time ago.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

And according to Christian Krukowski, there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking aliens in this Universe with 343 skin colors, 7.5 million different kind of these human looking aliens allegedly exist in this galaxy. Whales and Dolphins allegedly originate in another starsystem. Andromedan contactee Alex Collier explained that Dinosaurs were brought to Earth, that animal life and other life forms also were brought to Mars as well in ancient time, Alex Collier explained that Mars once had an atmosphere long time ago.

Anunaki, you are digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and providing more and more ammunition for sceptics and rationalists!

I'd quit if I were you!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I'm not going to make you change your mind no matter what I say so what's the point? Have you noticed how everybody here just goes round in circles? I mentioned the rest of the universe is not on our time schedule as far as our technological abilities and you're like "I never said anything about time". Hey you believe what you want to believe and be happy with that, I really couldn't care less.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
check out page 22 of this FBI FOIA page: vault.fbi.gov...

WTF? PEOPLE READ THIS! The document (can't figure out who wrote it and for who it was meant) states that aliens are from ANOTHER DIMENSION.

And also that they're not dead people hahahaha (Is that Granny?).

I really don't know what to think of this.
edit on 8-12-2011 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

I'm not going to make you change your mind no matter what I say so what's the point? Have you noticed how everybody here just goes round in circles? I mentioned the rest of the universe is not on our time schedule as far as our technological abilities and you're like "I never said anything about time". Hey you believe what you want to believe and be happy with that, I really couldn't care less.

Odds are, were are somewhere in between "technologically backwards" and "technologically advanced". We are probably not near one end or the other.

If you figure there are a large number of civilizations in the universe, if you take any one of those civilizations at random (let's say you happen to pick ours at random), odds are that civilization would fall somewhere in between the two extremes, because there are a greater number of civilizations that are between the two extremes as opposed to civilization that are near the two extremes.

For example, let's pick a random number between 1 and 10,000 out of a hat (I'm using 10,000 for illustration purposes only -- I'm not saying there are or there are not 10,000 civilizations). There is a 2/3 chance that number you picked out of the hat is near the middle (between 2500 and 7500). There is only a 1/3 chance the number is low (below 2500), and only a 1/3 chance the number is high (above 7500).

So, applying this to our question about the technological advancement of civilizations, there is double the chance that our civilization is somewhere "near" the middle in terms of technological advancement, rather than being near any one of the extremes.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

E.T. has cloak ability....it is when they are either refueling or attempting a Jump that they become VERY luminous...it is a byproduct of their means of travel.

I find this statement interesting in that it follows the normal path of believers. That path is to basically make up whatever is needed to fill in rather large gaps keeping the alien UFO idea viable. Some of these gaps are the tremendous obstacles that they would be need to overcome. The two main ones are the vast distances and actually locating us. These are easily explained away by saying "oh they use warp drives" or "they travel through wormholes created by singularities" and many other nifty ways to explain away the near impossible. For finding us.... that is easy just to say they always been here, or they help create us from indigenous species etc.
These are always explained in a matter of fact way to give them validity, but what do we have in any form to back all this up? We have nothing, and so all these reasons are created only by the imagination and spread through the UFO culture as fact.

Take your explanation:

E.T. has cloak ability....it is when they are either refueling or attempting a Jump that they become VERY luminous...it is a byproduct of their means of travel.

A very factual sounding statement..... but how do we know they have cloaking devices, and why do they need to uncloak to refuel? What kind of fuel do they use where they need to do it in our atmosphere and not on the far side of Jupiter. Why would they "jump" in our atmosphere and not a short distance away where we would never see them. Why would a spaceship need a cloaking device in the first place, do they have a prime directive, like star trek? Why do these cloaking devices seem to fail a lot...I guess they have the problem with lowest bidder thing too.

A few questions... I know... but more importantly ones that cannot be answered at all unless we pull those answers out of our butts. There is nothing factual...I repeat, nothing factual out there to explain any phenomenon as alien UFOs.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anunaki10, you appear to have felt that I was making an attack on you personlly, which was not my intention. If I have not made my point clear then that is my fault and I apologise.

The theme of the discussion seems to be "why won't skeptics believe!?!" and my posts were geared towards addressing that. Your posts were simply a convenient example.

The point that I was trying to make is that what some people appear to accept as "good evidence" is not the same as I would accept as "good evidence". I then set out a handful of reasons (using your post as an example) of the sort of questions I would have to address before I would consider attaching any weight to the evidence.

If it helps, I will again refer to your post. If I come across as a little blunt and undiplomatic, it is to make sure there is limited-to-no opportunity to misunderstand what I am saying.

And according to Christian Krukowski, there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking aliens in this Universe with 343 skin colors, 7.5 million different kind of these human looking aliens allegedly exist in this galaxy.

Why should I trust a word that Christian Krukowski says? Why shouldn't I assume he made the whole thing up because he's mad/on drugs/hallucinating/trying to be famous/scamming people? His entire account hinges on his credibility. There is no proven data, no true impartial peer review, just his word.

It is a common courtesy to generally believe statements that people make, but this is not reasonable in all circumstances. Imagine there is a line that stretches from the "widely accepted and understood" to the "not widely accepted or understood. The further away from "widely accepted and understood" the account moves, the less we should automatically extend that courtesy of belief. As the saying goes, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

If I may summarise, saying that "Christian Krukowski said aliens exist" is not proof that aliens exist, it is only suggestive of the fact that he said it.

I would just like to state for the record that a species of aliens called "Sockolites" exist. They dress up in aluminium tinfoil and enter my room to steal my socks on a regular basis to power their spaceship.

I assume you believe me? After all, I'm "on the internet". Or would you want to question my credibility before accepting my word for it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Anunaki, you are digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and providing more and more ammunition for sceptics and rationalists!

No, i'm not "digging holes". Are you sure my posts provide more ammunition for skeptics and rationalists?
And can you prove it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Odds are, were are somewhere in between "technologically backwards" and "technologically advanced". We are probably not near one end or the other.

If you figure there are a large number of civilizations in the universe, if you take any one of those civilizations at random (let's say you happen to pick ours at random), odds are that civilization would fall somewhere in between the two extremes, because there are a greater number of civilizations that are between the two extremes as opposed to civilization that are near the two extremes.

For example, let's pick a random number between 1 and 10,000 out of a hat (I'm using 10,000 for illustration purposes only -- I'm not saying there are or there are not 10,000 civilizations). There is a 2/3 chance that number you picked out of the hat is near the middle (between 2500 and 7500). There is only a 1/3 chance the number is low (below 2500), and only a 1/3 chance the number is high (above 7500).

So, applying this to our question about the technological advancement of civilizations, there is double the chance that our civilization is somewhere "near" the middle in terms of technological advancement, rather than being near any one of the extremes.

This is a hard thing to figure out. I think first if we just stay in our own backyard if our galaxy of 300 billion stars we can have some limits to this problem. We can say the universe, but that is also saying unlimited distance too and people tend to want to ignore that part.

So some hard limits: 300 billion stars. Many though are binary and that would not be good for life to form. Many are small, and though small stars last a long time it would also mean the planet would need to be closer with extreme radiation being a problem. Large stars don't last that long and life would not have the time to evolve into very advance states. This really reduces the number of viable stars for advance life.

A quick search and the number of 50 million planets comes up that could be within a Kuiper Belt region. This could be mathematically true, but tells us little since there are many other factors involved, like for one, the size and density of the planet is important. Mars is a great example of what happens when a planet is slightly outside what is needed. Having a liquid core is also needed and once again Mars shows us what happens when the core cools too quickly. Venus is hotter than Mercury and shows us what happens when a planet gets into a greenhouse effect. A couple of other factors.... It is suggested that if we didn't have our moon then the seasons would be too drastic for advance life to evolve and that would really limit the number viable planets by a lot since our moon was created by the small chance that two young planets collided. Also if we didn't have Jupiter to be the solar system's vacuum we would have many more large impacts on earth resetting life much more frequently. To me this all suggests that the chance for advance life is rather small in our own galaxy.

Another hard limit is time. It is estimated that 9 billion years ago is when stars and planets were capable to form as we know of them today. Earth is about 1/2 that age and it took 4 billion years to get us from the primordial soup, and realistically speaking we are only about 500,000 years of that too with many close calls of extinction.

When we talk of life in the universe that is an extremely far off subject from talking about other civilizations. I do think that once a civilizations reaches a certain point their advancement becomes exponential in growth/knowledge. It's getting to that stage in the first place that is extremely unlikely. Unlikely as in after trillions of life forms and 4 plus billion years, earth, in all her goldilocks perfection has evolved only one species with some capabilities.

I'm sure there are a few civilizations out there and I'm sure they are well advance than us since it doesn't take much time after they reach the civilization stage to say that....but it doesn't take much time to say they are still about equal to small monkeys too.

One last thing too... for an advance civilization to go into space they would also need the bodies that can build. If the smartest creature was a sponge then they are not going anywhere anytime soon...same as if they were a cow. Our thumbs are about as important as our brains in advancing, and this just throws one of numerous other needs into the mix to actually think about a advance space travelling race.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No, i'm not "digging holes". Are you sure my posts provide more ammunition for skeptics and rationalists?
And can you prove it?

To be honest, (i) yes, (ii) yes and (iii) res ipsa loquitar. The fact we are still having this discussion should be a strong indicator...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why should I trust a word that Christian Krukowski says?

What specific word are you refering to?

Why shouldn't I assume he made the whole thing up because he's mad/on drugs/hallucinating/trying to be famous/scamming people?

You can assume all you want, in your own fantasy world.

His entire account hinges on his credibility.

You're absolutely right, he seems credible, yes.

There is no proven data, no true impartial peer review, just his word.

The information is from the Billy Meier case

“The Origin of the Universe and Human Life according to the Plejaren” by Christian Krukowski. All the information in this video is from the Billy Meier case.

From about 1:45 in this interview Billy Meier mention the over 40 million different kind of human looking aliens with over 300 skin colors. And Billy Meier got these informations from his Plejaren friends, he says.

As the saying goes, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

And as i previously presented, some Pleiadians gave a piece of metal to Billy Meier, he said, and given to Vogel who analyzed it, and he said it obviously was produced via 'Cold Fusion'.

I asked you, did you look at the evidence of alien implants i previously presented? Do you have a problem answering that, or do you have a bad memory? In case you have a bad memory, i can only recommend you to pay your doctor a visit, and i'm sure the doctor will guide you to the right help. I'm just trying to be kind and helpful

If I may summarise, saying that "Christian Krukowski said aliens exist" is not proof that aliens exist, it is only suggestive of the fact that he said it.

Like i said, Christian Krukowski got the information from the Billy Meier case. Did you know that Billy Meier was victim for assassination attempt? Billy Meier obviously survived, but it seems other 'Whistleblowers' like for example Phil Schneider, Marilyn Monroe and people like the Kennedys didn't survive...

I would just like to state for the record that a species of aliens called "Sockolites" exist. They dress up in aluminium tinfoil and enter my room to steal my socks on a regular basis to power their spaceship.

I tell you a couple of stories about fraud... Yes, i'm refering to your fantasy story. I assume you're lying again, you have not been contacted by aliens. You need some fresh air, it would be good for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join