It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxAcidxBurnxX
RATZ!!!!!!!!!!!! DUPED AGAIN!!!!!!!! I really thought i was gonna see some sort of evidence in here...........i'm gonna go cry now!

Well, you don't have to cry anymore, here is your evidence, Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin , and Roswell debris tested

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
I think it's all terrestial. The Nazi's pushed the envelop, not only gruesome treatment of people but also extreme science. Too bad they were monsters. But it's no secret that a lot of he scientists were "deported" to the US. Maybe that's also a reason that the US have commited atrocies in the name of "science": releasing pathogens in a population to see what happened etc.

I think the saucers are propelled by magnetic repulsion. But I don't think this is viable as it would mess up electronics beneath the saucer. Ik don't think we have space time warping needed for real fast space travel. So the saucers/UFo's that disappear either use cloaking or just go up to the highest possible altitude where magnetic repulsion still works.
edit on 5-12-2011 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

I am with you there ...kinda

The Haunebu was indeed manufactured imo, the Nazi Bell as the drive. Question is how functional it was. But this tech was rather crude in comparison to what the broad scope of witnesses have seen over the years. The principals behind the anti grav could have been recreated by other countries in some format. Yes operation paperclip had a great part behind our own craft and today the TR3B and Aurora projects. But the huge boomerangs and other makes of craft the size of several air craft carriers and football fields are hard to hide in a hangar as well as pose several other questions. And craft doing maneuvers pulling g's that would kill a man does not explain a lot of things. We give the Nazis too much credit imo, and to hide this tech for 60 years without someone else in the mainstream duplicating it is odd. And it may have been suppressed by elites that fear free energy threatening their business.

Rendlesham, other cases just defy the human connection imo

Then again i could be wrong about all of this

edit to add: why would you fly something over a populated area if you want to keep it a secret?
edit on 5-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I will only say... Why is one piece of video evidence enough to condemn someone to life in prison or even death, yet with thousands of video, photographic and even some physical as well as first hand witnessing evidence not enough to say it is real?
edit on 12/5/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

Do you have an instance where someone was sentenced to life imprisonment or death on the basis of one piece of visual evidence, or is this too, an appeal to emotion and baseless comparison?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

As to the extreme G forces: either no people aboard or very small people in sofisticated suits to enable blood flow to the brains. Just an idea. The Rendelsham forest is interesting but still no proof of aliens. I think the colonel or major or what ever his function was, has told the truth. Yes he saw and touched it.

Yet the fashion development so to say of the crafts during the decades feels very much human. From the bold and screw disks to the more sci-fi types.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What a useless thread! it is meaningless! You make it sound like "okay once and for all I am going to stop all the skeptics... yadda, yadda... etc." and all you (the OP) said nothing!
It was like you were finally going to give us proof to shut all the skeptics up and all you said was "you have to believe it because I do!"
I think the moderators should just move these type of posts to an area where all these threads that are useless should reside.
To the OP, go away and don't start another thread until you have something on the order of PROOF to present, we don't want to know 'how you feel!"!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Well to be realistic i do not have answers just a lot of questions, and the explanations that i have read to this day just do not fit. But one thing is for sure UFO's are real but Aliens in them? I guess the Nazi explanation holds as much water as aliens, there is no proof either way. UFO's predate the wright brothers first flight. And before WW2, the 50's being the pinnacle of this phenomena. If the Nazis or paperclip did create these craft why were our own black projects playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse with our Air Force? I just dont buy a unknown Nazi base in the Antarctica either. Who wants to freeze ass off for 60 years on a ice cube playing with science?

Ahhh questions

idk

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

If OP could prove what experts and witnesses and scientists ect have been attempting for decades on a UFO and Alien forum... I will eat my own foot

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
I think it's all terrestial. The Nazi's pushed the envelop, not only gruesome treatment of people but also extreme science. Too bad they were monsters. But it's no secret that a lot of he scientists were "deported" to the US. Maybe that's also a reason that the US have commited atrocies in the name of "science": releasing pathogens in a population to see what happened etc.

Some of the cases are terrestrial, for example the SR-71 reportedly was sometimes seen as a UFO. And the Nazis reportedly tried to make flying saucers after they reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft and reportedly interrogated a surviving alien. And Dr. Wernher Von Braun reportedly witnessed the crashed UFO and alien bodies at Roswell. In this conference Steven Greer explain reverse engineered alien technology. And speaking of reverse engineering

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.

The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

According to Chief Golden Light Eagle 18 UFOs crashed in the Untited States in 1947 from 10 different Star races. Some UFOs reportedly belong to an underground alien specie, while other UFOs reportedly are from other starsystems / dimensions.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by XxAcidxBurnxX
RATZ!!!!!!!!!!!! DUPED AGAIN!!!!!!!! I really thought i was gonna see some sort of evidence in here...........i'm gonna go cry now!

Well, you don't have to cry anymore, here is your evidence, Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin , and Roswell debris tested

Why is a podiatrist doing surgery on peoples jaws?

Bunk, bunk, bunk.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
To what end would such a vast and unnecessarily complex hoax be perpetrated? Why would so many generations, whom could not agree on anything else, conspire to perpetuate this otherwise destructive and irrelevant game?

You may look at one particular incident and say, 'hoax' or 'swamp gas', but a cursory look at the bigger UFO/Alien picture paints a very telling story.

Who said anything about UFOs being a hoax? If the United States government, along with other global powers, are testing military technologies, the hoax of the story would be to designate these cases as alien phenomenon. While the United States government is dismissing alien contact, they are quietly admitting 'the other truth' behind UFO phenomenon. UFOs are man made. Sure, we have a low prevalence of events that have no explanation; however, the majority of these cases have an earthly origin. Black triangles, boomerang, flying discs, etc... Since the early days of the Cold War, these technological advancements were created by Germany, Russia, British, and United States. As a result of stealing sensitive data from the United States, China has now started to add their footnotes to the UFO phenomenon. If the military explanation is not acceptable, you would also have to dismiss 20,000+ pieces of space junk in orbit. Once gravity starts to claim one of those, you have a fast moving piece of garbage breaking through the atmosphere. How about those old satellites, which are always falling out of the sky? Meteors also hit the Earth on a daily basis. Can you dismiss all that junk? I don't think you can.

Do you know who is writing the alien origin hoax? Civilians. Sure, aliens do exist someplace in the galaxy, but their myths are being written by science-fiction authors and civilians. Why? We do not like the idea of being alone, so we make myths to cover our insecurities. Humanity is the biggest threat to humanity. As a result of not having faith in fellow man, we seek to find an outside force to bring balance. We do not want to be responsible for our own actions; thus, we seek an outside force to cover our failures.

Alien Invasion/Visitation Myths - were created as an excuse to stop mankind from killing itself.

Alien Abduction Myths - were created as an excuse to explain medical conditions or personal trauma.

Alien Intervention Myths - were created by those who have no faith in mankind's ability to do great things.

Modern Alien Myths are the hoax.

edit on 12/5/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Let me guess, you're also going to try and tell us that dragons and magic is also real, because at one time so many people have reported these as well. Please... quantity of reports, stories, etc is not proof of anything, if it was, then all of these false urban legends we've been surrounded with would be true as well.

edit on 5-12-2011 by CountSymphoniC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by wulff

If OP could prove what experts and witnesses and scientists ect have been attempting for decades on a UFO and Alien forum... I will eat my own foot

Will this foot eating be available via webcast

Careful, they have a foot doctor on their side.

Next they'll have an aromatherapist telling us about alien DNA, and a chiroquaktor opining about their brains.

Just to be clear, I believe in aliens, I think it's arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life in an infinite universe. But these guys give those of us questioning a bad name.

Anyone else notice these UFO experts all seem to drive old conversion vans?
edit on 5-12-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Your obsession with ET existing is blinding you the realization on how difficult space travel really is.

One(human or alien) must have 3 vital things to travel thru an infinite universe. But before I continue I want you and the other to understand that I do believe in intelligent life existing else where. If we exist in an infinite universe than just by default there must be at least a mirror image of ourselves. Could there be more than one ,sure but we will never know. So who cares

Without these 3 vital gifts we will never visit another solar system:

*traveling in light speed- this is for only short distances. Our physics is not good enough to acquire. Conclusion ,we need alien new physic meaning it won't happen.

*controlling worm holes- this is for long distances. Even though worm holes do exist , they exist on the quantum level. Our physics is not good enough to manage worm holes. Conclusion, we need alien new physics meaning it won't happen.

Note-the third is by far the most important and without the third the first two would be irrelevant.

* becoming Immortal- completely stop Aging. Time is an enemy when traveling thru out an infinite universe. Our physics/medicine/science are too primitive to accomplish total immortality. Its not impossible, it is plausible, but at the rate our anti-aging progression is going we would need alien new physic and medicine meaning it won't happen.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say an intelligent species accomplishes these three aspects. What do you think would happen? This intelligent species would automatically consider themselves GODS. Accomplishing anti-aging,traveling the speed of light and stretching a worm hole big enough for a fleet of ships , will make you think you are GOD. Which is not a good thing for the host planet. Meaning if we are visited by an alien life form, we are screwed royally. All you have to do is read human history and analyze men that thought they were GODS. How did that turn out.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Now I'm not trying to convince people, my wife and I saw this and it was wonderful and scary at the same time but it was real, it did happen.

According to Alan Caviness two F-14s were reportedly kidnapped by a huge UFO, and later, Alan Caviness reportedly saw a UFO from his self-made telescope.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I generally agree with the OP. Something very weird is going on, whatever it is, I feel like I should know.

There is usually some truth to any lie, especially one with intense implications like the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by mutatismutandis

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Typical 'believer' nonsense....
...I don't think its so far as believers want the skeptics to say "aliens are testing humans", but more so atleast the admission that at the very least, this many reports for this long must show some kind of phenomenon is occuring. Be it man made or not...

No one can deny that a phenomena is occurring. Even if hoaxes or misidentifications are the most common explanation, that would still count as a phenomena.

That doesn't really help anyone much though, does it?

Can you be more specific about what you want the skeptics to admit to, because no one could deny that UFOs are a 'thing', meaning, there are things that fly that we are unable to identify conclusively given the available evidence.

On this site yes, I agree with u. Part of the reason I am proud to be a member of this site is u can have a discussion with both believers and skeptcs alike, but there has never been a publicly done investigation or a public forum on the phenomenon occuring. The media still reports it as nothing is going on. Sure we have the government backed project blue book and the such, but with the little that was made public about it just made things seem all the more suspicious. There need to be open discussion on the topic outside of forums like this one is what I was trying to say.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yeah humans have told stories of different flying objects throughout history.
we have only in the last 60ish years claim they are aliens
why didn't people think they were aliens 200 or 500 years ago?
Once we had technology to compair ourselves to is when we jump to the ET theory
yeah aliens r real.
Get ready cause they r mad
joking no they r probably not.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I will only say... Why is one piece of video evidence enough to condemn someone to life in prison or even death, yet with thousands of video, photographic and even some physical as well as first hand witnessing evidence not enough to say it is real?
edit on 12/5/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)
Well I think there is one important thing to say about this. The human visual system is really good at perceiving people. We have a lot of experience with it and a lot of brain wiring tailor made for it. We don't have a lot of experience or brain circuitry that helps us accurately perceive and identify alien spacecraft.

That is probably one reason why people can sometimes agree about whether or not they saw someone commit a crime on video, and why they can't be as certain about what they are looking at in a video of a UFO.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

i don't think i've heard this ufo/ e.t situation being labelled as a millennia long april fools day.
i'm more sceptical now than a year ago; now the 'evidence' doesn't do it for me. it seems to boil down to faith; to a solid belief in hope. i'd love to see a ruthless lawyer tear 60+ years of 'proof' positive into shreds, hehe. if i had to put my money where my mouth is i'd confidently bet that aliens are an engrossing distraction from what tptb are doing with real cutting edge technology. (not siri on your latest iphone!)

you've challenged us skeptics to debunk your criteria, and i think SuperKawaiiNibiru (top of pg2) nailed it far better than i could.
but, turning the tables on you:
why not provide the acute minute water tight details of the 'artifacts, proofs, stories, historical texts, anecdotes, photographs, videos, testimonies, radar signatures, pilot and military witnesses, physical evidences, ancient architectural anomalies, etcetra' that will shine the glorious light of knowing on us poor wretched skeptics.

good luck, stanton friedman -a freaking nuclear scientist- hasn't managed it in like 30 years!

edit on 5-12-2011 by jimboMakkka82 because: special typing!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join