It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Government needs to take the kids. Find them a new home. Make mom and daddies pay the government or the families child support. She should get criminal charges for child endangerment. We can help but she needs tough love. We can provide it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sad...
Help the children by not letting her "care"(as if that is really happening) for them so therefore she cannot be allowed more funding. Of course it's not the children's fault and they would fare better in a different situation that does not include her. After all sounds like she is using them. Alone, she should be denied funding for 'causing; that stir'..I mean fraud. Hey if they can deny someone on a drug test welfare and someone who has a car that costs to much according to guidelines, can't they stop her from funds... Help break the cycle of abuse in aid for poverty recovery, because so manyreallyneed help.
edit on 2-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Amada...I apologize for getting emotional. You are right, it's the children who are losing across the board. I have taken in, not legally mind you, children in the past, because they had no where else to go. The bio parents were strung out on drugs, and the system just keeps returning them to the parents, because it's how our courts work. But, try to adopt them if you are not family...it doesn't happen like you would think. CPS needs a complete overhaul.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What were you saying about that Great Country of Your's?

How about you move to Australia and I'll show you our ways of doing things.

Here in Australia, we don't take kids from their mothers simply because she's homeless, poor and even a wee bit crazy regardless of how many kids she has.

No, You're Right They Don't take away the Children, There in Australia they are trying a new way of coping with All Your Teenage Age Mothers,,, You Must Have A-Lot!!

Australian government to stop welfare payments to teenage mothers

In a trial scheme to begin next January, the Gillard Labor government will strip teenage mothers in disadvantaged communities of welfare payments for failing to comply with compulsory “participation” obligations once their babies are just six months old.

Source: www.wsws.org...
I think that does it, what more needs to be said other than we have paying this women Angel sense,,,, What was it,,,, 1976.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Please don't apologise - emotions - that is what the world needs more than anything else.
When people actually get in touch with their emotions we may start to make progress in the right direction.
If the world leaders had emotions - they would not be planning wars and fighting for dollars and power. They would be caring for all the displaced and vulnerable Children all over the world.

All I know is that the systems currently in place - all over the world - are not working. Personally I would love to see people stop bringing Children into the world but that is not my call - it is just my observation. The
cabal/illuminati/whatever have structured the social systems for mind controlled people to keep breeding and that is what they do.

As long as one Child is homeless, hungry, afraid and vulnerable - we still have work to do. I think of Mother Teresa for inspiration. The catholic church gave her nothing and she built an empire of kindness and care. The very thought of her brings a smile to my face - and I know I have a mother watching over me - that comes from someone who did not have a proper mother. That my friend is what we aspire to - even when you have toiled your entire life and passed over to Spirit - you can still make a person feel they are loved!

As long as one Child starves today - as long as one Child is afraid - as long as one Child is vulnerable - we as a society have failed them. It takes a village to raise a Child. It is unfortunate that the mother in this thread was not cared for herself - she must be sooooo in need of love to keep letting herself get pregnant. Unfortunately she seems to think love and sex are the same thing - love is very different from sex if there is no respect for self or the other.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I took over providing for all my children quite nicely thank you. Again, how many kids did you have? One? LOL

No I'm not willing to play "daddy" to 15 kids but if she were Australia I'd be willing to help her with clothing, food and basic neccessities to keep that family together. Is he were in my neck of the woods, sure, I'd take some of her kids out to play footy be that soccer or rugby! Why not!

Like many others on this thread, you make out you pay more taxes than anyone else. Where I lived for a very long time we paid 60% of our taxes to our Govt and a family of 10-15 was normal and all our boys and girls do military service giving their lives for our people and our nation. How many of you or your kids can say that much? Thats what will happen to probably at least 2 of this woman's sons.....and you should all be ashamed of yourselves when her sons go in to battle for YOU and your precious lifestyle.

Your country is already sucking the life out of our country and others because of YOUR debt and living way beyond your means for afew miserable material possessions. And whose paying for it? The rest of the world. Sorry you have to help pay for 12 American kids when you were hoping to purchase that latest Smart/Plasma TV or iPhone, car or whatever else you really don't need.....on CREDIT using other people's money.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

We all know about fostercare in America and few kids come out of it unscathed, did you not read before, up to 70% of foster children are put on drugs by big pharma the minute the kids squeak. The amount of abuse going on in fostercare is so bad it's mind boggling not to mention kids moved from home to home continuously until they turn 18 then they're tossed out like yesterday's rubbish!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I feel for her kids. What does this teach them? It teaches them that you don't have to work for anything. The government will take care of you, and you won't be any better or any worse than anyone else. Basically, they'll never have a chance to stand out.

She has become a liability to the human race.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Why don't you read the bloody article properly. Firstly, what the hell does teenage mothers have to do with a mother of 15 kids in America?

Here is Australia a majority of single mothers are already in the workforce and have been for a very long time. Secondly, in regards to the young teenage mothers, the Govt is not cutting them off if they continue to get an education, enage in training or resume in the workforce. IF these young mothers don't do either, you think our Govt is going to move in and take their kids? Nope. And if they tried, this country will hit the streets and riot like it's never seen before!

Yes I AM right, we don't take kids off their mothers just because they might be homeless or poor but the Americans are getting pretty good at it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That hurt, what you wrote...I only had one, but, I lost 5. Thank you for reminding me of that painful time......

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thats all very good and well Amanda but fact is this mother is NOT a drug addict! You're making out generalizing all single parents are drug addicts, they're not.

Don't think I don't know there are also drug addicts and even more so alcoholics among the Police force; seen many times before.

What would make positive change is when people go back to basics like that of the 1950s and 1960s where we did'nt have alot of these problems we have today. But everyone wants to be so damn politically correct and have lost sight of reality. All I hear from people out there on the streets is I, me and myself. Society today has become alot less empathetic, self deserving, increasingly narcissistic and aggressive - that includes the school kids young as a primary schooller. Society is rotten to the core and it started in America. And one single mother of 15 kids has absorbed the minds of so many of you and for what? Hey, there might be a young kid getting bashed by his mother or father next door.....or getting bashed by a gang of thugs while you onlookers just watch and do nothing.

Thats all you do here! Whinge and no action! Thats the American way. While this mother is sucking off welfare I hope to God none of you have any debt because one on welfare equates to one who owes alot of debt on credit cards, personal bank loans; money that is NOT theirs. And just to end it off, her welfare benefits goes back in to the system when she purchases food, clothing, utilities and rent. She's what keeps the retail sector afloat just like the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Humans can graze on grass. Grass is everywhere. 'Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I did'nt want to say this but I too miscarried, 4 of them. There, happy now? Now get over it and worry about here, now, today and our children in the living.

You are not the only one who has lost unborn children.

be thankful for what you have and your only child turned out healthy and normal. Alot of parents don't have that luxury you have. Keep that in mind.

Want an apology? Earn it!
edit on 2-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You obviously haven't read any of my posts in other threads. I live in the rural mountains, grow most of my food, raise goats, and make hand made goats milk soap for a living. So, stop thinking you know about me.

I'm so sorry you too lost children. Though I do think you telling me to "get over it" was a bit harsh.

Des

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I don't know you but you did say you lost 5 kids. I lost 4. So? I'm not crying over what I have lost, only what I have gained in my three kids - and 2 of them was a big battle during delivery - one of them has a debilitating disability.

People need to take prospectous of what is more important to them. I love all kids, whether they are mine or not. To see a whole generation of kids taken from their parents because they are homeless and poor, no matter what the circumstances are that put them in that position, is wrong on so many levels. I can't believe people here think fostercare is the only way, it's not, it's a ruthless system that can and does destroy the very spirit of any child. Yes it saves some who are lucky to find really good fostercarers, but they are few and far between. Most of them are only in for the $$$ and not whats in the best interests of the child. These 12 kids look like bloody good kids, its obvious the mother did something right.

God help you all if we ever see another Great Depression, shall we come after your kids then? Been and done in England when they grabbed kids off the street and sent them to Australia just like the British did to the Australian Aborginal children or the Canadians & Americans did to the Native Americans. Thats what we call the lost generations. You hear these kids, now adults speak, including those who were in the system until the turned 18.....you'll changed your mind real fast.

Everything must be done to keep these kids together and with their mother. She is not a drunk, she is not a drug addict. She does'nt abuse her kids and it certainly does'nt appear she is neglecting them since they don't appear to be dying of starvation.

Putting that aside, your place sounds like heaven.....I'll keep you in mind on my next trip over

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Should you make it to the Appalachian mountains of N. Ga...there will be a place for you at my table

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

And likewise should you find your way to Sydney. I live near a national park where the only animals for miles around are red back spiders, brown snakes & black snakes (the most poisonous in the world), kangaroos, cockatoos, flies, ticks and leeches.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Its things like this that makes me appreciate the NWO.

Unproductive? Burden to society? Roll over an die please.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I saw a lady today on my way to work while i waited at a red light that was crossing the street with 5 kids and the first thought that came to me was, that condom dispensers should be EVERYWHERE! (bus stops, rest rooms, pharmacies etc) free of coarse. it'll have may benefits. IMO.

edit on 2-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow...just wow. Only to page 4 and found only two posts that (IMHO) touched lightly on the role of the men involved. I haven't seen such mob mentality on ATS since the last time I visited the UFO forum! If I know a few guys who have 6 or more children with different women and then live unemployed to try to escape child support I'm sure that many here on this site do as well. My own freaking rassafrassa ex-brother in law did that to avoid supporting my niece and nephew and stayed that way his whole freaking rassafrassa adult life....living off his next wife and fathered two more!
As for personal responsibility , how is that a man will have sex with a woman who already has more than 10 kids from another man/other men??? Why doesn't society say " Down simba! You go there you pay! Cuz you KNOW she's more than likely gonna get pregnant with your kid!" Why doesn't the man have that thought????? Are men so egotistical that they will sleep with a woman who has that many kids just so he can have his own? Are men so blatantly irresponsible that they know he can have sex and if a child results he's off the hook in a society that has laways just looked the other way saying to its collective self "oh boys will be boys"?
Another point: if she's homeless with that many kids please explain to me how she is taking advantage our tax dollars?? Why doesn't she fit the stereotype of driving a Cadillac and living in a McMansion?
I agree she should be resposible and should have had her tubes tied a long long time ago. But what I'm saying is that the men involved are just as responsible as she is yet they don't recieve this level of anger in our society.
I realize this is an extreme example as most women who need assistance don't have near this many kids. But I am sick and tired of men just getting away with it. I see it more as yet another symptom of the illness that pervades our society.
OK, going to page 5

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join