It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To begin,, I did use the Search Option. MODS: Please move if in the wrong location, Thank You.
I'm Sure I'll Get The,,,,,, "Why Do You Need To Tell The MODS Their Job",,,,,, Reply.
If that is your comment, Stay Home!

Now, I understand this woman as 15 kids and 12 are living with her from 3 different fathers.
OK, She has been a burden on the tax payers for some time now.
Also she as been in jail and had her kids taking away for 10 or more months before.

BUT!!!! She is allowed to continue to have children!

Source: nation.foxnews.com...

Now get this, she is Upset Because She Has All These Kids and Somebody Needs To Take Care Of Them and Her!!!
That Right,,, She was Evicted from her home for breaking the agreement and it's the Tax Payers fault!
Should the Tax Payers continue to support her?
Here's a Quote from the comments section:

Back in the 60's when Barry Goldwater was running for POTUS, he commented that if a woman has a child out of wedlock, she should receive government help. If she has 2 children out of wedlock, she should still receive help, but in order to get that help, be ordered to attend classes that talk with her about responsibility and given birth control help and information. If same woman then has 3rd child out of wedlock, she should have her tubes tied or forgo any government help. Now, to show that media outlets were just as bad back then, a bi-line in papers read; "Goldwater against motherhood".

Agree or Not?

edit on 1-12-2011 by guohua because: spelling and link check

edit on 1-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

cj6
+26 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Its simple: STOP HAVING KIDS!!!! If your irresponsible enough to have that many kids knowing you cant afford to take care of them then it is YOUR fault and nobody elses. I say let her take care of them on her own and if she cant...tough! People need to stop having kids thats the bottom line!

+36 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
People like her, and her baby daddies, are the main reason why I quit earning taxable income. They're not my children. They are not my social responsibility. Why is their care forced upon us?

cj6

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Well said!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Holding back my tongue out of respect for innocent children who have bums for parents.....Its ridiculous.
Those kids needs to be removed from her care....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You shouldn't stop paying your tax's you may have to increase them to pay for the real thing what's missing here..
Education....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think there should be a rule, like 2 kids per family, unless you have sufficient income, and future savings to support more.

FYI not trying to say rich should have more kids or anything, i mean, you should have kids only if you can take care of them.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Just saying.

No matter the race, it is happening..

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If a kid can be taken from the parents because it's too fat, or because the parent's don't vaccinate, then these kids should be removed because their mother is incapable of self-control. I hate to see these kids suffering, but something needs to be done. Personally, I feel if you're on government assistance, you should also be on something like Norplant, and any man on welfare caught fathering a child should be forced to have a vasectomy. If you're incapable of taking care of yourself, on your own, without government/tax payer assistance, you should NOT be allowed to have more kids! It's not politically correct to be personally responsible though, is it?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this come to mind

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
maybe she should try keeping her legs closed and going out and working to support her brood of kids..

in this case the state should have tied her tubes after the last one to prevent her having more.

Her own fault she's in the mess that she is. Society doesnt owe her a thing. Only in america.. Everyone there thinks the world owes them a living.. Truly bloody amazing..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The problem is that the kids didnt ask for her as a mother. But her attitude is totally disgusting as she seems to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Even though education sounds great....it rarely works. I know because I have tried and tried to educate people like her more than I can count. These type of folks are unable to be educated. The wiring in their brains are scrambled.
What she needs is to get off the pipe or tonic and on some appropriate psych meds....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We're all brothers and sisters

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I agree tie them tubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is out of control so are alot of people 2 or 3 kids I see fine we all like to experience parenthood. Then be responsible and tie the tubes. We had two kids and tied the knots times are tough I can't expect other people to raise my kids. Now some help from time to time(that does not mean living on the couch watching tv) is ok but my kids are my responsibility. peace out...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When she goes to collect her benefits, they should hand her a box of condoms. They should also remove her kids to a house where people work for a living so they can see how it is supposed to be done.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I for one pity her ingnorance, but i do believe we are all our brothers keepers. As long as i have the power to ill help those who deserve it. Be it with a basket of food or a belt to the rear. I only find it unfortunate that the state hasnt invented a better method for re-educating these people.... Lest we create a subclass of society were All the idiots have been doin it like rabbits in mountain caves for a thousand years.

As technology advances the old preconceptions of limited recources and competition have to fall away and be replaced. We dont need a bunch of disgruntled competitive immortals slinging galaxy crushing weapons at eachother.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I also think doctors and welfare workers should say something to these people about this before it gets out of hand.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
She didn't have kids...she had a freaking litter.

Take those children away from her. Anyone who keeps having baby after baby, who can't afford to even put a roof over their heads, should not be called a Mother. She is a user of the system.

I've worked my whole life to support myself, and my only child. I'm at retirement age now, but I can't retire. I guess the gubment needs my taxes to help her litter of kids.

Ya know the only ones who suffer here besides us, the taxpayers...are those poor children

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Just WOW!!!
What a perfect storm of bad decisions.
Humans do not have a litter of 15, animals do.
But they know how to care for their litters.
People like that bother me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join