It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
i won't get much love for this commen, but i'm ok with that. it's the states fault. mainly education wise. people like this don't know better. people seem to deny or forget that you are a product of your environment. tell me who your best friends are and i'll tell you who you are.... etc...

she honestly is a victim of her own folly. i promise you if someone raised her to know better this would have never happened

Well said, I too have said this in this thread in response to people calling for her to be sterilised and one person said she should be killed, It's exactly what the Nazi's did to folk.
People should look at the cause of why she has had so many children and sort out the social problems which made/allowed her to do it.
edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
We're all brothers and sisters

Right. It's attitudes like this that got us into this situation to begin with. People seriously need to be told that they are "free" to do what they want, but there is no such thing as a free lunch. If they have children, the children belong to THEM, not "the village". It sounds like this woman, and those like her, need involuntary commitment to a state hospital. Her actions and her actions alone created her children's future, and anything the hand-wriging leftist scum replies with is the babbling of intellectual defectives.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

Oops misread your post (Dyslexic)
She has not broken any Laws, someone should of educated her before she had so many kid's.
Like I have said the problem is lack of Education if society had given her a better Education she would not have had so many kid's.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
double post sorry

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
come on,do you really think that education would do anything?i mean really?like putting a book in her hand would somehow keep her legs from spreading.take welfare away then having children might not seem as profitable,then the idea of getting a job to support offspring might curb their sexual impulses.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I don't entirely disagree with your posts. I know there is a problem out there, a mighty BIG problem. I don't think any of us are in any position to be judging who needs counselling or psychological help. If you're a Police officer, that will come soon enough where you'll need it too; trust me on that. I know you are going to see alot of sh*t you're not going to forget and just when you think you've seen it all, you have'nt.

After 15 kids, I'm sure I won't be the same woman as I was after 3 kids let alone 10. She had 15. Yes, perhaps she should get her tubes tied and perhaps it should be offered to her for free if she would consider it. But at the end of the day, there are 15 beautiful children - and they ARE great looking kids; I understand her emotions would be running high trying to put a roof over her 12 kid's heads and fed, cloth them. Under that much pressure I'm sure some of you could try and forgive her under the circumstances. It was common place among many families during the Great Depression when they had large sized families with barely enough to get by, if at all. Go to Israel and 10-15 kids among the ultra Orthodox is the norm. The state of Israel pays for these kids, only the secular whinge about it but at the end of the day, they all do compulsary military service at the age of 18 and not all of them come home alive. It's the same in the US military, more than half of them are from single parent families and not all of them come home alive either. These are kids dying at the age of 18-20 years of age in foreign lands, barely even out of home and school. They are there one day, gone the next. I'm sure you have alot of Police officers also from single parent homes; a tough job in a nation where guns are legalized and everyone owns a piece, legal or illegally. I know what you're up against on the streets too.

I have no doubts that a couple of her kids might find their way on the wrong side of the law at some point. And I have no doubts 2-3 of her boys might head for the military and maybe a couple or more just could very well end up at university. I think over all most of her children will be ok in the end. Put most or all of them in to fostercare, the very soul of those kids will be damaged forever and it will play a role in their future relationships.

Does it really matter what comes out of the mouth of this mother? Really, at the end of the day. It's not important. What IS important is getting this woman in to a suituable home, not one next to a train track, and let her do her job. She wants a dryer? Give a her a bloody dryer. She's going to need it come winter. She needs furniture and clothing? Charity organisations can do that for her. She needs food? Plenty of organisations can organise that for her, we all know the food wastage in the USA alone per year could feed all of Africa 5 times over. Perhaps even offer to plant some fruit trees for her. Come Xmas when all your families are opening their Xmas pressies and you're at your dinner table eating an enormous feed where some of it will go to waste......think of this family. There are many more like them out there that won't have a Xmas in the USA.

Perhaps your Police Dept want to look at their lost property no one has claimed, like bikes and toys etc. I think the media has done enough damage to this woman and her 12 kids. Maybe they ought to spin it around and turn it in to a positive for her rather than grab a story of a family that has reached rock bottom just to sell newspapers.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

She has not broken any Laws, someone should of educated her before she had so many kid's.
Like I have said the problem is lack of Education if society had given her a better Education she would not have had so many kid's.

She's educated enough to calculate how much she'll be given in welfare benefits for 15 kids. If she came to the UK she'd be given a huge multi-bedroomed house, an income of around £100,000 pa, and 15 top of the range Play Stations - one each for her unwanted brats. Tax payers would have to work extra hours and pay more tax that would fund her luxurious lazy-arse lifestyle.

Failing that she could put them up for auction on eBay-

1 Unwanted Child - Like New
eats a lot and craps a lot but will be enjoyed by someone who can make the effort to look after it
Opening bid $40 - reserve not met
post and packing $25
click below to see 14 more similar items

Sterilisation should be an option to be used on social parasites like this lady. It shouldn't be forced on anyone - it should be voluntary. A person volunteers by having two or more children the cannot financially support. That goes for all those irresponsible absent faux-fathers, too. snip snip

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

So what you are saying is all children in single parent families have multiple fathers? Are you aware that half of the single mothers were once happily married women and almost all of their children shared the same biological father?

In this case this woman had 15 kids to 3 men, the 10 youngest belonged to one man alone and I don't see him stepping up to the plate taking custody of his own biological children. In fact my bet is this father's child support each month does'nt even pay for the bread and milk of HIS 10 kids per week! I said this alot earlier and barely anyone flinched!

Don't go generalizing on single mothers, I'm sure at least half of them are doing a brillant job, better than many two parent families out there let me tell you!

And before any of you cry foul, thousands of families have had banks foreclosed on their homes - they won't be having a Xmas this year either - and most of them are homeless.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Yeah, in the UK most of those multi bedroom homes go to foreign "refugees" from Pakistan. Only recently I read a story of a British soldier coming home from Afghanistan without his legs, in a wheel chair with wife and afew kids......in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment on some upper floors with no lift but a long flight of stairs.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

For God's sake, she has FIFTEEN children, 12 of whom are at home. She should'nt have to work until the youngest reaches at least 5 years of age.

Don't any of you understand how much care goes in to a family of 12 kids? How long it takes to cook, clean and wash clothes etc for a family of this size?

Get a reality check!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Removing her kids would probably be the best thing that ever happened to them. On the other hand, relieving her of her responsibility to care for them to the best of her ability may just be all the incentive she needs to get herself knocked up again and have even more. She looks like she has a few more reproductive years left.

She should be forced to work and have her wages automatically garnished and given to whoever is assigned to care for her kids. The same goes for the worthless fathers. There is no good solution to this problem. Sad for the kids.

My dad had 8 brothers and sisters and grew up in abject poverty in rural Arkansas & Kentucky. Times were different back then though. Even though the family never had any money, all the relatives pitched in to make sure the kids were well fed, had clothes on their back and a roof over their head. They felt that it was their God-given duty to care for their own and it would have been considered shameful to accept charity from strangers.

My, how times have changed!

edit on 12/2/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Most of your post was spot on but don't be so sure it was the women who threw the men out in leu of a welfare cheque. Many men left of their own free will. I'll give you an example: are you aware that 80% of marriages fail after a child is born with a severe disability? The women did'nt throw them out, the men left because he could'nt bare to accept an imperfect child. On the other side of the coin, when a spouse comes home from the military minus afew limbs, brain damage, or a severe physical impairment, those marriages for the most part fail too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Those poor children.

It makes me sad that they have to live in these conditions, I would gladly take care of them all. In fact, I do plan to take care of more children as a foster parent when my own are grown.

It makes me sad that so many of you have judged, incriminated, and dismissed each and every one of these children based solely on the attitude of their "mother".

And you wonder why there are so many problems in the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

You need to read back many of my posts. The Fostercare system in the USA is shocking to say the least. Up to 70% of kids in fostercare are pumped up with drugs the moment they sneeze or squeak.

Yeah, many years ago the relatives did pitch in......now they run for the hills at the sign of any trouble.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I agree that the Foster care system we have is in bad shape.
We need to take the incentive for financial gain for the foster parents out of the picture and put the emphasis back on true altruism. I still feel that the extended family has a financial and moral responsibility to bear the costs of caring for these kids. Unfortunately you can't force people to have familial love, sometimes it is just not there.

Like I said there is no good solution. Whatever is done now is like trying to close the barn door after the the horses are loose.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I believe this woman is Not ignorant. This was done on purpose.

Where I live in New Orleans (which is a very corrupt city and having more lower income blacks than whites as well as many places being predominantly filled with uneducated blacks) I see this type of thing all the time.

In many of these places blacks indiscriminately have sex with multiple partners on a regular basis, including sex with siblings and mothers, fathers, aunts and uncles, cousins. They are known to actually brag about having sex with their mothers. Just spend a day hanging out in any black ghetto corner bar and you will hear and see it all.

This is a class of the black community even the black community would like to get rid of.. well, the educated morally upstanding ones anyway.This class is way bigger than most people are willing to admit exists, yet all black people who brought themselves out of such areas will admit to you that yes, this is common practice in the ghetto communities - at least around here.

Sex to many of these black people is like an addiction to crack. They do it without thought for consequences or care and if they get pregnant so what, that's just more money they can get from Uncle Sam. Think about how many times this woman had to have sex to get 15 kids. You know most times women don't get pregnant on the first try, oftentimes it takes many tries or years for the first pregnancy simply because all conditions have to be right for pregnancy to happen. Of course those chances improve if your super humping 24/7.

I'm trying to not interject any racism into this and just give you the facts I can observe almost daily. Problem is it's hard not to have a negative outlook towards this subset of the black community. I do not like them or their actions that's true. Does this make me a racist? I think not. I do not have anything against them for the color of their skin or for their ancestral roots. My angst is for their uncaring, unmoral, irresponsible actions. Not all blacks, just this subset who lives this way.

Whats the answer? Jail time? You cannot jail someone for something that is not against the law. Tie her tubes by force? You cannot mutilate her body for an act that is not against the law. What about all the partners she had that were exactly one half of the problem? How do you justify tying her tubes and leave these men alone?

You would have to make having children outside your ability to care for them a crime. You would have to make having sex and children with partners other than your legal spouse a crime. You would have to enforce these two to the hilt and have very harsh penalties for them. Who's willing to do that in today's society? Not many of you. Therefore it's your own damn fault these types of problems exist.

You want to be able to have sex partners outside of marriage. You want there to be no restrictions on what you can do with your body or how many partners you can have. Just because you are not abusing these things like this woman is, you cannot say it's o.k. for you and not o.k. for her. If you draw that line you will be labeled racist, elitist or worse. There can be no right answer until America as a whole are willing to return to moral roots and laws of yesteryear. That's not going to happen. We are doomed. Problems like this woman can only get worse and no one has the right to complain unless you are willing to make some sacrifices yourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is what ignorance and lack of proper education does.

Edit: Also not having good morals.
edit on 2-12-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm from Detroit this is nothing new. I have people like this in my neighborhood. It's just ignorant people making more ignorant people.
edit on 2-12-2011 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by torsion

Yeah, in the UK most of those multi bedroom homes go to foreign "refugees" from Pakistan.

Not just Pakistan - the UK benefit system is open to abuse to anyone from anywhere. When the EU borders were open we had an influx of Eastern European workers. Most of them did work but some were only interested in the benefits system. A Lithuanian girl who worked in the same electronics company as me openly admitted that she intended to only work for 2 years after which she would be entitled to claim benefits. She got pregnant by a Russian guy timed so the delivery was due when her 2 years work were done. She now has a fatherless kid, a fully furnished house and a work-free income for at least the next 16 years - all at the expense of the British tax payer - and at the expense of her child who she deliberately denied a father figure

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Absolutely. After hearing of the growth in world population recently... and seeing how dangerous that is to our ecosystem in the future (because of how fast it is increasing)...

One woman having this many babies is a disaster in itself. Personally i don't feel sorry for the woman in op's thread... although i do feel very sorry for the children.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join