It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by TheLastStand

Do people read all the posts? Thats what the Naz........Oh I give up

It always comes down to the Naz......Oh I give up.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Everybody is quick to judge and has an answer to this problem. However, only a few of you can see the real problem which leads to the important questions.

How did she end up like this? How do we keep her children from ending up like this? I would be willing to bet that her parents were poor and did not have the knowledge to teach her how to live properly. Also, her children are going to be far less likely to "succeed" than children born in different situations.

It seems like people find it far more fascinating to complain about how much this woman is costing society, rather than finding a real solution to the problem. We should focus on how this happened, and how to keep it from happening.

One solution, like somebody else mentioned is education.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

there is a simply fix for this problem. Let people like this have kids. Give them NO government aid. If their children die tough crap. It is not the kids fault it is the parents fault and let their blood be on the parents.

if i can take care of my own then they should be able to as well. If they cannot then do not have more children than you can afford. It is not hard.. really..

the only problem with this is that the parents and the kids will become criminals if they are not given government aid. even with government aid they may become criminals.

so we either pay for it with increased crime or with welfare.

our choice really

oh and not everyone will want an education, but yes education kills fertility in women. They get too wrapped up in themselves where they see having children as backwards and lower class. I date plenty of women who wish they could rip their uterus out so they cannot have kids.

edit on 2-12-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To think some couples have so much trouble getting one child.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Yes I have said it a couple of times, pointing out that the Nazi's did what many people on this post are suggesting to solve the problem, sterilise her....
Didn't you learn that what they did and what you are suggesting is wrong?
And here is me thinking and hoping that it would never happen again but reading this post has brought me to the realization that it may happen again because of people who will not look at the cause of the problem in an intelligent way and try to come up with idea's that will solve it. They will just come up with a quick unethical way to get rid of the problem.
Where does it stop? a test and if you don't have a high enough IQ you get sterilised? who decides on the IQ test? who makes sure mistakes doesn't happen?
To just sterilise her doesn't solve anything in the long run does it and I have told you what need's to be done.
Education, Education,Education. Also maybe a Tax if you have more than 2 kid's.
There is no instant solution to this problem and it is a problem that needs to be addressed, but to do what the Nazi's did is just wrong.
So I take it back what I said in my last post I will continue to argue that it is society's fault as well as the woman in the Video.
Ok rant over

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
People like her, and her baby daddies, are the main reason why I quit earning taxable income. They're not my children. They are not my social responsibility. Why is their care forced upon us?

This has Remined me a Doug Stanhope Clip

Doug Stanhope on nationalism

at the 2:15 Mark listen to what Doug has to say about what your saying !

what are you doing to me .. Every time you have a kid because its a American should i pull up a shaze lounge and wave a Flag! while 15 of those Things( kids ) come out of you and say I cant wait to pay for these!

and it reminded me of this ! too LOL!

Warning Foul Language

Monty Python - catholics.avi

Sell you all for scientific Experiments ! !

Monty Python The Meaning of Life - The Protestant View

Look at them for people are Bloody Catholics filling the bloody world
with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

The Song!!

Every Sperm is Sacred [Monty Python's Meaning of Life]

Classic !

Sorry I couldn't Resist! about the Monty Python ! Meaning of Life Clips

edit on 2-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why are we sitting here harping on something that doesn't really matter? The aid this woman receives isn't even a blip on the radar of government spending.

Do you feel better than her? Smarter? Good, guess this accomplished something today. Thump your chest, you are better than an ill-educated, obviously mentally disturbed woman with 15 kids.

I wouldn't brag about that though, it's not exactly hard to accomplish.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Whether some people want to believe it or not, there are those among us, this "female" included, who cannot be educated. They're just not wired that way. Black....white.....doesn't matter.

As a scociety we're not ready yet to face problems like this with solutions that will work. We're too soft. Too weak. Like forced sterilization for example. We need to raise the payroll in social services programs and really train workers to recognize people like this for what they are, and stop this sort of thing before it gets this far.

In my opinion, 1 child is 1 child too many for someone like this because some people are simply incapable of leding productive lives. Politically correct or not, we need to find a way to keep people like this from breeding at all.

What is the purpose of letting burdons to society live in society? The only ourtcome to this that I can see is that it keeps society from being as productive and positive as it can be.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by REDCZAR
reply to post by jerico65

"Some money need to know that the vagina isn't a freakin' clown car"

Dig it man. MONEY is the ROOT of all VAGINAL CLOWN CARS!

I see your point!

It Cant Be a Clown Car if 3 ++ Men are Riding the Train! in the Tunnel a Big Tunnel !
2nd line

ride the train
www.urbandictionary.com...
Quad City Dj's - C'Mon 'N Ride It (The Train)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Forced sterilization is a crime against humanity
en.wikipedia.org...
It's the system that is broken here folk's that is the cause of it so instead of saying the easy solution (sterilize her) use your brain and help come up with a better solution to the problem.
I really can't believe some folk on here calling for it but enough from me tonight Iam off to Bo Bo's.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
These people are serial welfare takers. There should be a limit to how many children you can collect welfare for, otherwise people will continue to abuse the system and have more children to collect more welfare.

And amazingly, no amount of public school sex-ed for third graders has stopped this.
edit on 2-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Sad but true, not uncommon in our neighborhood for generations of welfare recipients living in the same household, the entitlement generation,

Wait till the money train runs out of steam.

But I still blame the politicians that used the poor to get votes.

Yes, I would agree, the politicians are elected on these kinds of promises.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
It's the system that is broken here folk's that is the cause of it so instead of saying the easy solution (sterilize her) use your brain and help come up with a better solution to the problem.
I really can't believe some folk on here calling for it but enough from me tonight Iam off to Bo Bo's.

Of course, I am also against forced sterilization. Margaret Sanger was the queen of sterilization as a primary method of reducing poverty, but it was also part of the Rockefeller depopulation agenda, as Rockefellers backed her. All these people, Thomas Malthus, Darwin, Erlich all these people come out of the Progressive Euthanasia mentality.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I get where you are taking this but, How do we define productive in society? Do you get offed when you have reached the end of your productive life?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

up to the 40s !! It did Happen !

The Horrors of Forced Sterilization in America - Part One

The United States was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs for the purpose of eugenics.

Compulsory sterilization
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Everybody is quick to judge and has an answer to this problem. However, only a few of you can see the real problem which leads to the important questions.

How did she end up like this? How do we keep her children from ending up like this? I would be willing to bet that her parents were poor and did not have the knowledge to teach her how to live properly. Also, her children are going to be far less likely to "succeed" than children born in different situations.

It seems like people find it far more fascinating to complain about how much this woman is costing society, rather than finding a real solution to the problem. We should focus on how this happened, and how to keep it from happening.

One solution, like somebody else mentioned is education.

I have a solution... if this women is too stupid to realize that the only people who should be "held accountable" and the only people who need to take care of all her children are her and their father, then the solution should be to have her tubes tied.

This is absurd. You do not just wake up one day with 15 children. Even the article states her oldest children are over 18 (3 of them), so obviously she knew what it would take to get pregnant, what it takes to raise kids, and what it takes to prevent pregnancy. If you do not have the means to take care of a child... then dont have a child. It is really as simple as that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
When she goes to collect her benefits, they should hand her a box of condoms. They should also remove her kids to a house where people work for a living so they can see how it is supposed to be done.

Th condoms - what makes you think that they will be used?
Sex is frequently a spur-of-the-moment thing, and they don't have the time nor the inclination to use condoms.

I'm all for mandatory sterilization of people who cannot afford to take care of themselves, let alone children.
Big problem even with that is that so many of them get started in their early teens.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Why are we sitting here harping on something that doesn't really matter? The aid this woman receives isn't even a blip on the radar of government spending.

Do you feel better than her? Smarter? Good, guess this accomplished something today. Thump your chest, you are better than an ill-educated, obviously mentally disturbed woman with 15 kids.

I wouldn't brag about that though, it's not exactly hard to accomplish.

Well, you might be right if you didn't count all the other collective blips of people doing the same thing. The Stimulus gave money to SIECUS (sex education group which helps Planned Parenthood formerly Margaret Sangers American Birth Control League write the sex ed programs for the public school system) money for their operations. POTUS also made certain that the Affordable Health Care Act would be the open door to federally funded abortions. These people running the country are as diabolical as they can be.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

People like her is what the real crime against humanity is. Think about it. Taxpayers like me who work their butt off end up bailing her a** out. Why? Do I know her? Do I care if she lives or dies? Not really. But my tax dollars go to help her pay for kool aid and chips so her kids can eat breakfast? If I said it once I said it a thousand times.....some people cannot be educated. And no, I don't think I'm better than people like her, I know I am. If you and other posters like you want to believe that all the people of the world are on the same level intellectually, morally, and socially, that's your problem. The cold hard fact of the matter is that we're not.

You may want to believe that all of the problems of the world can be solved by being nice, but that isn't always the case. I wish it were, but I'm just being realisic here.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JimMcDonald

Here Here Mr. McDonald, I was waiting to see if any others saw the light. Whew, what a crazy, crazy USA, I hope things change in a good way soon.
So she has fifteen kids, that's her right. The thing is she should know she can support those kids herself before she has them and not look for a free ride..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe she ought to be able to sell off her youngest on the free market - there are plenty of respectable childless people that would pay good money for a healthy baby.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join