It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

How about thousands of families NOW today in YOUR nation that is being put out on the street because of legal and illegal foreclosures, husband/father stressed out and commits suicide!

Give them the flick too?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

And, we keep paying and paying. I'm 60 years old...I've worked, and payed taxes my whole life. I had one child in my life....not because I couldn't have more. It was my choice to not have more children than I could afford to raise.

WHY...please tell me why, I am working now to pay to feed, and raise her children. Stop taking my money...give one of her children to raise....I can do a better job of being a mother than her. I see a Child as a blessing...not a welfare check.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

yeah, they found her a house but won't give her kids back!

The system is far worse the kids are in now than a penniless mother.

The mother does'nt appear to be a drunk nor does she appear to be a drug addict.

Makes me wonder how many on this thread are now already on welfare benefits yourselves, drink alcohol, take illegal substances, smoke cigarettes, have criminal records.....come on, how many of you are just absolutely perfect moral citizens? My bet is NONE of you are in any position to be judging this woman by a long shot!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Bullcrap. You mean you only had one child because more than that would crimp your lifestyle. That's ok, I was selfish enough to have only 3 children, all of whom turned out just fine.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by guohua

How about thousands of families NOW today in YOUR nation that is being put out on the street because of legal and illegal foreclosures, husband/father stressed out and commits suicide!

Give them the flick too?

How about you stay on topic.
Can do anything about Foreclosures, But We Can Try And Reform Our Welfare Rules and Guide lines.
Drug testing, proof of looking for employment and being sexually responsible.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

No,I'm not perfect...but, I'm a damn good mother. As Legal as you can get. Perfect record.....and still pissed that I have to pay a portion of what I make to support the children of a woman who feels that Is what I should be doing to make her life easier. Just because she is unwilling to to take responsibility for her lack of doing anything else than expecting life to give her and her children whatever she wants. This entitlement mindset is the main reason, our Country is broke.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Bullcrap. You mean you only had one child because more than that would crimp your lifestyle. That's ok, I was selfish enough to have only 3 children, all of whom turned out just fine.

That was an unacceptable Statement Made To and About Destinyone.
You need to Pull Your Head Out Of Your A** and Apologize. You Have No Idea Of This Persons Reasons For Having One Child.
My Husband is An Only Child,, Only Because His Parents in the 40's after WW11 could only support one child and make all their ends meet to where my husband never went Hungry!
His Parents I meet before they Died and Were Loving People. They did not burden themselves or anyone else.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No, the reason why YOUR nation is allegely broke is because of those in the White House and running your financial institutions.

Are you aware of how many of YOUR men are in the military and fighting in Afghanistan that came from single parent homes?

Are you a single parent at all? Walk the walk my friend then get back to me. Even I'm not stupid enough to judge this woman knowing how many of those kids are going to turn out in the end.

Don't sit there on your high horse because the view changes at some point.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

ASShole...I had 5 miscarriages due to being RH-neg ...I'm the first born of six...from a very dysfunciontal family. A lot of therapy over many years,,,has been my saving grace. You know nothing of my life.

The one and only child I was Blessed with was totally unexpected......She is Amazing, now a Professor at at a Major University. I would gladly take in a child, one like the kids we are seeing in the story. Want to know something DUDE...The gubment prefers to leave the kid with the bio mom, than give the kid to someone who can do them right by all the standards we accept as normal.

You owe me an apology.....
edit on 1-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thats ok, my grandfather fought in WW1 and WW2, came home broke and already had 3 kids, the eldest child fought in WW2 and he too came home broke and went on to have 2 kids. His 2nd born son went on to fight in Korea, spent 2 years in a Japanese concentration camp, he too came home broke and went on to have 3 kids. My father who got a damn good taste of the Depression years, he too was broke when he married my mother and went on to have 4 kids and we did'nt have money. The 4 of us kids married, never had much money either but we all went on to have 3 kids each.

And you want an apology? Suck it up, you're not getting one!
edit on 1-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Everybody has a story to tell. I too was from a dysfunctional family, having to deal with war wounds etc but # happens and you just have to get over it and move on.

The only difference between this family and yours or mine is this woman's family is being played out in the media and yours is'nt. Lucky for you, lucky for any of us.

There are afew of you who have said you'd take a kid or two off this woman's hands because you believe you are the most perfect parents in the world. Ok wise guy.....step forward and put your hands up at the child welfare agency handling these kids. Now whats the bet NONE of you will!

And before you say anything, I too had medical problems during the delivery of 2 of my children.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
From Angels Adams Mouth To Your Hears: Please Be Advised, Offensive and Unintelligible Language.

You right I mad! Somebody gutta pay for these childrens, “said the unwed mother. ” I can’t! I axed that DCF people that I been throwed out of my apartment for no good reason. Now I guts nowheres to live. Theys have to give me a place to live. Did you see that house that they was gunna put us in? Damn, who dey tink we is? That damn house right up against the #ing railroad tracks. All that noise gunna throw off my monthly cycle. Beside, ain’t no washer or drying machine and I ain’t walking down to the laundry, uh..Uh.. no way!”

A Sure Sign Of The Public Education System

How Long As Angel Been Sucking The Gov. Tity?

Angel Adams has been collecting welfare and other government assistance since 1972. She has never been employed and has no source of income. In 1989 she briefly worked as a model and was seen on the March cover of Hoe Magazine. She gave up her modeling career after she received injuries falling off the casting couch of the poorly respected photographer David Zapruder. Eight different men and one donkey sired angels 15 children

How about Angels Family You My Ask.

Adams family has refused to help her in her latest string of problems. Angels brother Jobone told reporters this morning

Their Response?

” I am done with that crazy hoe. This well is dry so she be wasting her time dropping her bucket down on me! She just can’t keep her damn legs closed! Why ain’t those childrens daddy’s paying for them kids?”

Source: thedailycricket.com...
Yes, Great Question, Why Aren't Those Children Daddies Paying For Those Kids?
Yes, One is in Prison for Drugs, But that leaves two others.
edit on 1-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I hate to say this but one thing that stuck out for me is this. The woman has 12 young kids and they want to stick her in a house right next to rail way lines? I would'nt accept the house either with that many kids knowing what little vegemites like to get in to with their curious ways.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I have a very real question for you. Have you ever tried to adopt a child. I didn't think so. I have. If the child has living bio parents, no matter if they can afford to support them or not. The legal system ALWAYS gives them first option, no matter how badly the child is being treated. It's easier for the system to give approx $480 per month in state aid to a bio family member than to go through the paper work to adopt a needy child to a good family.

My heart breaks 15 times over for these children....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I watched that entire video. I get the impression this Woman is in some serious need of some Mental help.
No joke.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

Thats ok, my grandfather fought in WW1 and WW2, came home broke and already had 3 kids, the eldest child fought in WW2 and he too came home broke and went on to have 2 kids. His 2nd born son went on to fight in Korea, spent 2 years in a Japanese concentration camp, he too came home broke and went on to have 3 kids. My father who got a damn good taste of the Depression years, he too was broke when he married my mother and went on to have 4 kids and we did'nt have money. The 4 of us kids married, never had much money either but we all went on to have 3 kids each.

And you want an apology? Suck it up, you're not getting one!

I never asked for an Apology for me, I Don't Need One, But A Person You degraded in this thread does.
I don't need anything from you and would never ask, ~

There is nothing wrong with our country that is not wrong with another.
Life is Good, Worked hard all our life and play hard now. Daughter raised and Very Successful.

Now if you're Done Trying To Derail this Thread About Our Government and The Evils Of Bankers and Politicians and People being throw out into the streets,,,,,, Stay On Topic, This Thread is not about YOU!
It's about the failure of our system in such a way that Some Women Things WE OWE HER!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Who said anything about adopting a kid? Try fostering first. Come on, you raised your hand to take a kid off this mother.....step forward and foster one. Being a perfect parent and all, at least I feel at ease one of the kids is going to turn out bloody brillant. Right?

I don't know your suituation as to why they would'nt allow you to adopt years ago. Perhaps they had good enough reason. I do know one thing is for sure, it's easier to adopt a child in the USA than it is of a foreign baby!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
reply to post by guohua

I watched that entire video. I get the impression this Woman is in some serious need of some Mental help.
No joke.

amatrine,,,,,,
Mental Help
,, Not Laughing At You, But With You,,, You're Right, The Mental Help To Keep Her Legs Crossed

I think her Brother called her for what she is:

crazy hoe

edit on 1-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thats correct. This thread is not about any of us, but if you are going to spit out yours I'm coming in hard and fast with a response. You can eat it for all I care.

Now those jumping down my God damn throat, how many of you have walked the walk as a single parent? So far, none of you have since you all have'nt admitted it. That tells me everything I need to know.

Now in regards to a two parent family, they too are far from perfect. Sometimes worse than single parent families.

So what the mother is a little bit crazy.....jeez I would be too after having 15 little vegemites. The 10 youngest are fathered by one man. His child support payments? Probably not even enough to cover the bread and milk per week for HIS 10 alone. Why won't he take custody of his 10 kids? One father of the other 5, unsure how many he fathered is in jail. Father number 3?

You are all rubbishing this woman but most of you go silent on the fathers. How bloody typical!

I'm aware some of you have only parented one child. Bringing up one child alone is a great responsibility but one is easy street. Try 3, 4 or 5 !

Now again, I'll ask this.....how many in YOUR military are from single parent homes compared to two parent families? You might get the shock of your lives when you find out.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your history - it explains why you are so nasty - perhaps it's your genes.

Now to comment on the thread. Many women have Children as a means to an end - money from the government.
It is a shame the Children are the ones who will suffer. We can only hope they grow up and realise how sad their mother was and make every effort not to repeat history.

I wish them every success in life. It must be noted that sometimes Children who come from perfectly reasonable homes can turn out reckless and damaged. I hope the fifteen Children grasp their education and use their difficult beginning in life as fuel to succeed.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join