It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Severause

Yeah because America is like IRAN and we beat people for downloading pirated games. I never stop being amazed at the lack of insight the human population has. Boxes must be so cozy to live in.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I wonder how many of the people defending the judge for beating the poor girl would be up-in-arms if a topic was posted about a cop beating a defenseless criminal?

How anyone can defend the judge is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ffman
I wonder how many of the people defending the judge for beating the poor girl would be up-in-arms if a topic was posted about a cop beating a defenseless criminal?

I understand what your saying completely, I have heard a few people defending the judge and the only category I can place them in is the same one as the judge.

But to compare it to a cop and defenseless criminal is a stretch, If this asshole judge would do this to his own child then what would he do to another? Even if he couldn't beat them he could legally punish them for probably more than what they deserved.

All in all this judge is an asshole and not welcome in my neighborhood or community....If I found him here I think some civilian black ops would come into play.....

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by muzzleflash

I actually doubt very much the person who stated those words has anything but the best interests of children at heart, i do not agree with any act of violence towards children, its worse than beating a puppy for pissing on the floor.

I agree violence is bad.

But I believe entirely that using pharmaceutical drugs to punish children is far far more abusive because it actually destroys them chemically.

A good example is the ADD ADHD excuse and them using drugs to punish those children for being hyper-active.

That right there is certainly child abuse, but it's accepted and condoned and promoted. Why?

Not if they do truly have ADHD like my daughter along with Asperger's Syndrome-I mean if your child had Asthma or Diabetes or any other condition you'd medicate them -this is a neurological condition -and the girl in the video had downloaded pirated material -a more realistic punishment should have been to take away her computer and/or other electronic devices not beat her -we dont even beat criminals in this country

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Originally posted by ffman

I understand what your saying completely, I have heard a few people defending the judge and the only category I can place them in is the same one as the judge.

But to compare it to a cop and defenseless criminal is a stretch, If this asshole judge would do this to his own child then what would he do to another? Even if he couldn't beat them he could legally punish them for probably more than what they deserved.

All in all this judge is an asshole and not welcome in my neighborhood or community....If I found him here I think some civilian black ops would come into play.....

I wasn't really comparing the two; my point was this:

Some who are defending the judge for beating his daughter would be one of the first to condemn a cop who beat a criminal.

Note: I would defend neither; both actions are wrong.
edit on 5-11-2011 by ffman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thought we were past the 1600s where we killed people for little to no reason, and the 1900s when kids like Sally got beat because she wasn't supposed to be with Johnny cause he's a bad boy. It's the 21st century. Beating is a primitive thing. But hey, you can keep your petty notions that you can "knock sense" into someone.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but allowing someone the freedom to "beat you into submission" seems a bit moronic.

Some kids just don't learn through violence. It's against their constitution.

I was a problem child, and my father allowed me to be a hoodlum. My mother tried for years to force me into something I wasn't, so rebellion was the only logical solution.

Some kids need more discipline than others, but unless the reasoning made sense to me, it would do no good whatsoever.

All that happened through my mother disciplining me with verbal and physical abuse was for me to learn not to trust her.

This kid was beaten for merely being on the Internet

If I had parents like that, I would have ditched by 16.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I thought we were past the 1600s where we killed people for little to no reason, and the 1900s when kids like Sally got beat because she wasn't supposed to be with Johnny cause he's a bad boy. It's the 21st century. Beating is a primitive thing. But hey, you can keep your petty notions that you can "knock sense" into someone.

Saying things like 'its the 21st century, we should be better than this' does not wash. It could be the 89th century and these things will still happen. A particular century does not account for anything.
Humans will always be primal because that is what we have to decided to call ourselves. Game, set and match.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

If you are a mother of seven children(which i doubt) and you dont see rage and abuse in judge video you need a help .

No, I do not see rage in the video, I see a sneaky little hard head girl who thought she was grown, and thought she was grown enough to do what she wanted to do...PERIOD!

I see a bad little girl who PURPOSELY provoked her father, PURPOSELY stayed on the computer, purposely set the video camera up, and purposely did not listen to him, so he can beat her.

She tricked him into that ass beating, to feel so sorry for a person like that is irrelevant and unbearable to me when it comes to family loyalty.

On top of her being disrespectful and CONNIVING, she’s disloyal as well,’ laughing...my...a...OFF’
'TO CARE OR FEEL SORRY FOR A LITTLE SNEAK LIKE THAT IS TOTTALY NOT ME'.

lol,she up loaded the video when the dad decided to take her 'BENZ ' away.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

I hope you don't have any kids if youz being real about whats you say..

i have over 200 kids,and some times they write for me,and some times i let them express thier feelings on the ats,its better then 'whos the greatest rapper ,and looking at those stupid utube fights.>> by billy

Im trying to get these kids into more universal stuff.>>by logios

80% of what you see isnt what you see from me,we all take our turns and share on the ats,so dont disrespect logios and me or my friends here.>>by tim tim.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Okay you're tim now... What happen to greg?

Translation: So at that satellite reconnaissance center in DC listed as a DHS facility also used by NASA, CIA, NSA, etc which use to serve as a youth facility for emotionally and mentally affected adolescents is supposedly haunted, and you are channeling spirits. Got it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Okay you're tim now... What happen to greg?

Translation: So at that satellite reconnaissance center in DC listed as a DHS facility also used by NASA, CIA, NSA, etc which use to serve as a youth facility for emotionally and mentally affected adolescents is supposedly haunted, and you are channeling spirits. Got it.

We dont have ghost in our facility lil dude,your scaring us.i think its child abuse when you try to scare a child,its just as worst as geting a beating.

greg is gone,he found a home and is doing good.

edit on 5-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You mean public employee abuse? But who is scaring who? I'm not much into 9/11 excuses to act out "1984" acts against humanity. Now used to save Wall Street for the 1%, and against the 99%-ers.

If your DHS facility is haunted though, I suggest getting one of the many ghost hunting shows to investigate your grounds. Oh that's right, it's all "top secret," or..... "above."

Good to hear about greg's good fortune. All characters should leave a story on a high note I think. Ambiguous at least.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Although I agree with a lot of your posts muzzle, this is not the case. I wasn't beaten, slapped or anything physical. My parents believed in a 'I want = don't get' philosophy, I had to earn rewards with good behavior and when I was punished it was a few of my liberties taken away such as my console, my tv or electronic devices, sweets, ect ect.

As stated there are much better ways to punish a child than beating them within an inch of their life. Send this guy to anger management.

edit on 5/11/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This is extreme abuse and extreme psychological abuse. That you don't understand this is very alarming. The people on here that don't understand this need some massive healing/counseling themselves.

No, it is not "extreme".
If it were, that kid'd be missing body parts.
And honestly, I'm tired of bleeding-hearts who seem to feel like they know what's best for everybody chipping in their two cents. Not your kid. Not your concern.
And personally, I doubt you're professionally qualified to make such a broad statement about how some of us need counseling because we disagree with hippie-love ideals.
I work in behavioral health.
You want to see "extreme" abuse...come to my place of work and meet the orphans and kids taken away from meth-addicted parents who prostitute their children and burn them with hot irons when they misbehave.
Do something for them instead of whinging about some brat who wanted to blackmail her father.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Well since you eloquent Brits are so much better than us brutish Americans, let me remind you, that the practice of parents beating their kids was handed down to us from the Brits.
Secondly, your elitism is showing.
Just because some of us disagree with some posts, doesn't make us a "pro-beating crowd"...as you (again) so eloquently put.
You want to make a difference?
Go make one.
Stop complaining and do something.
I did.
(how's that for a bit of counter-elitism?)
And yeah, go see my other recent post.
Go ahead and attack now, I'm pretty much done.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by THELONIO

Well since you eloquent Brits are so much better than us brutish Americans, let me remind you, that the practice of parents beating their kids was handed down to us from the Brits.
Secondly, your elitism is showing.
Just because some of us disagree with some posts, doesn't make us a "pro-beating crowd"...as you (again) so eloquently put.
You want to make a difference?
Go make one.
Stop complaining and do something.
I did.
(how's that for a bit of counter-elitism?)
And yeah, go see my other recent post.
Go ahead and attack now, I'm pretty much done.

How exactly was that a practice handed down from the Brits? It wasn't handed down from anybody...Spanking, or corporal punishment generally have no national connection, some people do it some people don't, it it less taboo in some places though.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Domestic violence in general was learned from the Brits.
"Out in the middle of nowhere
they were at home at night
their fat and psychopathic wives would beat them,
to within inches of their lives"

Of course I had a 3/4 German 1/4 Jewish father who would beat me with in an inch of my life. The leather belt was a standard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Referencing this post >

So what do you think, billy logios tim tim? Think the Brits started this type of behavior?

Btw so nobody at your facility capitalizes their name? What's the deal with that? Is it out of habit.... lets say ummmm a habit of one person? I'm having a hard time believing that three different people contributed on that particular post.
edit on 6-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content moved from another post.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Are you really quoting Pink Floyd as a source for the history of domestic violence?

At first I was like
but then I was like

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

At least he didn't stone her like the Bible says to do.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join