It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether I should put this thread here or in Other Current Events, so mods, move if necessary.

This video is beginning to go viral on the Internet, most noticeably on 4chan, the home of Anonymous. Rumors are swirling that Anonymous plans on finding Judge William Adams' personal information and doing anything they can to get him off the position as as a judge.
edit on 11/1/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added comments

UPDATE
This video is from a 2004 event

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time.

www.youtube.com...

edit on Wed Nov 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
WTF...

I mean that is taking it too far.

He gets 3 good hits in... she yells stop a few times.. I guess that isn't enough for him, so he goes at it again.

what a piece of **** .

These are the kind of people that are in power in this country.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

:

I am all for disciplining a child, and even at times spanking if necessary, but this is clearly more than just spanking! I tell what, if I ever ran into this "judge" there would be a lot more than a belt involved...I wonder if the authorities have seen this....Im so pissed I can't see straight right now. I think this is going to far...all she did was get on the internet which was against the rules after a specific time...hell, just unplug the damn computer!!! or put a password on it....
edit on 1-11-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It doesn't matter really.

Its not your business what people do to their kids. None.
They created them, it's their call.

I agree the punishment is a bit over the top, and I personally do not use weapons when punishing my children. I do not hit the face or vulnerable organs either.

But I have kids of my own and I totally understand whats going on here.

Over the top? Yes for sure.

Our business? Nope not at all.

Why don't we go after this judge for corruption issues like how they imprison innocents just to keep the $$$ flowing or other actual crimes like that?

This is being torn out of context and it's just another way the Nazi Parent - Police can justify their agenda to strip parents of any rights and allow the government to control all of our parenting decisions.

+51 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This man's daughter has (cerebal palsy)....he is really out of control and needs to be held responsible for his violent actions.

What I want to know is...who filmed this? Who put this film on the internet?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So in the end, I will defend a parents right to beat their child, even if it goes beyond what I personally find acceptable.

It's not our business.

How about I come into all of your houses and tell you how to live?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
meh, this is a walk in the park compared to how I grew up..

One time my dad beat my sister with a hammer and 2x4 for losing a house key..

But the guy is wrong, I dont understand how people can do this.. One thing I did learn growing up is to never be like my dad was to me to my kid..(did you understand this)

I always wondered if someone would ever get into trouble for something like this.. I guess Anon will make sure to it, but also someone brought up a good point, did the authorities see this?

ALso I only watched about 2 minutes of it, for me same sh*t different day growing up so I already know what happens later..

It is interesting however the girl was telling him to stop, If this were my dad, I would have had a bloody lip or something if I opened my mouth...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
This man's daughter has (cerebal palsy)....he is really out of control and needs to be held responsible for his violent actions.

If I were to guess I would say it was either the wife who was obeying out of fear or the daughter herself because she was fed up with it. That or it's fake...sorry I couldn't watch the whole thing as it was disturbing so I don't know if it showed a face or something else confirming the claimed identities of the individuals involved, I didn't notice one in the parts I watched.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This video is disturbing for more than one reason. Was the girl using the webcam when he started whipping her? Or did someone hack the webcam to get that footage?

+77 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So in the end, I will defend a parents right to beat their child, even if it goes beyond what I personally find acceptable.

It's not our business.

How about I come into all of your houses and tell you how to live?

I respect your opinion, but seriously, how many damn kids have been beaten to death because no one would get involved? Because no one would call the authorities? I agree that we all have a right to raise our kids the way we see fit, but there is a line you don't cross...I had my fair share of spankings, and I deserved it, but really, where do you draw the line at knowing something is wrong in a particular situation?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

My guess would be the girl did this.. In this situation if she is being beat like this there are many thoughts going through ones head on how to get soemone back...

My answer above in my last post was to just beat my dads ass with a baseball bat because the cops wouldnt do anything..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know those people. Maybe it is Judge William Adams, and his family.
Maybe it is not.

I stopped watching once I got to the part where the mom grabbed the belt. To me, her words sounded like a bad acting of a terrible script.

You turn over like a 15/16 year old, and take it like a grown woman. Turn over!!!

For the the next one, they should find a better female actor to play the part of 'mom'.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You folks are so contradictory it isn't even funny.

Here we are dropping bombs on nations and BLOWING THEIR KIDS TO BITS and you all want to freak out on a guy using a belt to whoop his child?

Get your priorities straight people.

"Did the authorities see this"? -- What?

Are you saying parents are not the 'authority' over their own progeny and instead the US Govt should have precedence and power over all of these types of decisions?

This is a farce and it really shows how contradictory and screwed up our nation really is.

Why don't we just hoist up a Swastika and start worshiping the almighty government? Because that is where this is leading, to promoting government authority to strip parents of their authority.

You folks really need to mind your own business.

+82 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I agree the punishment is a bit over the top, and I personally do not use weapons when punishing my children. I do not hit the face or vulnerable organs either.

Why don't we go after this judge for corruption issues like how they imprison innocents just to keep the $$$ flowing or other actual crimes like that?

This is being torn out of context and it's just another way the Nazi Parent - Police can justify their agenda to strip parents of any rights and allow the government to control all of our parenting decisions.

Let's consider your logic: you admit the punishment is over the top and you claim it's none of our business...since they created the kids they should be able to molest them or lock them in a room bound by chains if they feel those methods are the best methods to raise their child?

Wow...what a great person you are believing in a free world

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

All I have to say is, I can not accept this behavior. No matter what the reason, no child should be beaten by somebody two, three times bigger and stronger than them.
If it is a crime for two grown men to fight in public, it should be a crime for a grown man to beat a helpless child behind closed doors.

One time I was walking by a house, and heard some kid screaming and crying while his mother beat him (heard her yelling)... I cannot do anything at all, except feel anger and pain for that child.

I half agree with you, in theory.. we do not need even more monitoring or government telling us what to do.. but still, i can't ever agree with people beating children.

---

By looking at the end of the tape, I am pretty sure the child filmed the video and was at least somewhat responsible for it ending up online. Obviously, she has net-using issues, so my guess is she gave it to someone else to upload.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I don't know those people. Maybe it is Judge William Adams, and his family.
Maybe it is not.

I stopped watching once I got to the part where the mom grabbed the belt. To me, her words sounded like a bad acting of a terrible script.

You turn over like a 15/16 year old, and take it like a grown woman. Turn over!!!

For the the next one, they should find a better female actor to play the part of 'mom'.

It could be all fake I don't know.

I really doubt that, but if it were fake, it makes sense because it pushes the pro-CPS agenda to justify stripping parents of their rights to determine what is best for their own kids.

+46 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

My question to you is, at what point to you step in?

I can't tell you how many times I had to lie to teachers about the bruises on my arms and legs-but again, child abuse is nobody's business, right?

My only wish? That somebody would've called those "Nazi" police when my mom started the sexual abuse.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Not my kids, not my responsibility.

It is my responsibility to hold the mob back from trying to strip parents of their rights to parent.

Who are you to say what is right for someone else's family?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

My only wish? That somebody would've called those "Nazi" police when my mom started the sexual abuse.

So why didn't you?

Are you not capable of pressing a simple 9-1-1 on the phone?

Call me confused.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I can't tell you how many times I had to lie to teachers about the bruises on my arms and legs-but again, child abuse is nobody's business, right?

Let me guess, the famous line..

What goes on here stays here, if you say anything it will be way worse eh?

I was 12 the police came to the school once because of a cut my dad put on my head.. I had to lie to the police because of that famous line... If I only know now then.. I am sure things would have been different..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join