It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

blah blah, i have been reading your posts and am starting to see why you are defending the content of the video provided, you sir are a bully. the girl in question here, is a product of her father and mothers upbringing, whatever she does is as a result of their actions as parents, she has no respect of her parents, she is spoilt and all of the other stuff that has been used to, in some way defend the beating handed down by her parents. how is a "good old fashioned ass whoopin" going to create respect for her parents?, nobody deserves to be treated like this, at what point does the treatment of a child become somebody outside of the families business?, how about the lady who attempted to chop off her childs hand for stealing?, how about baby p in england, who ended up dying as a result of the "good old fashioned ass whoopin's"?, now if you could stop being so self centred and egotistical and seeing every comment as some personal attack on your good self and address the arguments presented to you without being so venomous we could manage to have a civil conversation and debate, regarding the video of the treatment of the girl, who made it our business by posting it in a public forum, for what ever reason she chose fit. i also apologise for my poor grammar and so on, i just don't see how my punctuation and spelling can change the acceptability of the abuse featured in the video

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i am inclined to agree with muzzleflash on this.

you people think THIS is abuse? give me a break. i got it like this growing up if i broke the rules, and it kept me from breaking the rules (or laws in middle/high school).

you want to talk about abuse? talk to my girlfriend who's mother used to put rings on before punching her in the face and back. this is how most people got it in america growing up, and now that it's taboo, look at how lame this country has become. now we have to please everybody so not to hurt the poor people's feelings.

call me old fashioned, but this is just a good old whipping for doing what you have been told not to do by your father.

as to annonymous trying to step in, they sure like sticking their nose in and force their way on people with the threat of cyber attacks.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
To all those who think violence of any type is okay.
Violence just breeds violence.
It is never okay to hit a Child and people who were hit as Children can be damaged and not even be aware of it.

The father in this video is being violent towards his Child he is not teaching her anything but pain and fear.
The fact she has released the video for the world to see means she is overcoming her fear.

The father may very well be a narcissist or a psychopath or a sociopath - he may never get the help or healing he needs and soooooo the cycle continues. At least the video is out and instead of abusing his Child in the 'privacy' of his home he is now abusing his Child in front of an audience.

I guess that is the test - whatever you do to your Child in private, should by rights, be able to be practiced out in the open. The Child was abused and the father is an abuser.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Another telling thing about this judge's attitude, is how, at the very start of the clip, he tells his wife to ''go get my belt''.

What's wrong with his legs ? Can't he haul his fat arse around the house and get the belt himself ?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
i am inclined to agree with muzzleflash on this.
you people think THIS is abuse? give me a break. i got it like this growing up if i broke the rules, and it kept me from breaking the rules (or laws in middle/high school).
you want to talk about abuse? talk to my girlfriend who's mother used to put rings on before punching her in the face and back. this is how most people got it in america growing up, and now that it's taboo, look at how lame this country has become. now we have to please everybody so not to hurt the poor people's feelings.
call me old fashioned, but this is just a good old whipping for doing what you have been told not to do by your father.
as to annonymous trying to step in, they sure like sticking their nose in and force their way on people with the threat of cyber attacks.

So this should be allowed because you had it worse? That's like saying that molestation isn't bad because rape is so much worse. If one man hits another man then that's assault right? Then why is it different if a man is beating a child?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So, because I choose to seek all of the facts, and not make a final judgment based purely on emotion, I'm defending the father.
Two things really quick...
First, I've said a whole bunch of times that I'm not in favor of such harsh sanctioning (but I doubt any of you paid much attention to that part of my posts)...
And secondly...instead of reading and thinking things out, some of you just decided to jump on me and declare me [insert whatever insulting remarks here] because it's easier than looking deeper into a problem.
That's cool.
This is why I keep saying the new ATS caters primarily to the lowest common denominator.
You're all a bunch of know-nothing-know-it-alls and you disgust me.
Say what you will, I do my job very well and I don't need any of you (who don't even know me on a personal level, just what you see online...oh hey...it's kind of like that video. You only see a small part and you figure you know the whole story. How...apt) attempting to judge me for any reason.
Seriously...you all disgust me.
This is my final post on ATS because I have way better things to do with my time (like help homeless kids in the system) so you go on and jump my ass all you want. You're a bunch of armchair heroes. So willing to run your mouths and judge and heretofor unwilling to do much else in the real world.
Enjoy your internets, you hypocritical fools.
Again...you all disgust me.
I hope you all die in a fire.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

WOW. Seriously. You need some therapy, dude. For an internet forum to get you so emotionally wrought up that you 'hate us all' and 'hope we die in a fire' is pointing out a serious problem.

As far as the subject at hand goes, what is shown in this video is abuse, period. It is not the pain of the 'ass whoopin' the girl receives, it is the total humiliation that the father joyfully inflicts during the encounter. That is what she will never forget or forgive. I know, I have suffered the same treatment from the people who were supposed to love and protect me, have my best interests at heart and teach me to be a productive, caring adult.

With every humiliation and put-down that an adult inflicts on an underage human, the damage is long-lasting. It took me years to realize that just because my parents were bigger than me and held the upper hand when I was young does not mean that I have to let every other person in a position of authority use and abuse me.

The scars on my heart that were left by the humiliating words, taunts and degradation that goes with a scene like this one are still there, but I have learned that I do not have to perpetuate the madness of 'loss of self-control' like is shown in this video. I have children of my own now and could NEVER imagine losing my head to the point that I could say such degrading and harmful things to my child.

The threats coming from the mouth of the humans you love the most in the world are devastating, believe me. Just knowing that your dad and mom want to 'put the hurt on you' or ' beat you into submission' alters your view of the world, and them, FOREVER. Period. The damage can never be reversed.
edit on 11/15/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Enjoy your internets, you hypocritical fools.
Again...you all disgust me.
I hope you all die in a fire.

With that revealing statement; I think we can all understand why you support and defend a child abuser beating his daughter.

For a discussion on the www. to elicit this kind of anger makes me think perhaps you might have some issues that need professional attention.
edit on 15-11-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This is disgusting.
How could anyone beat a child? She's crying!
The bastard leaves, comes back for more, sadistic prick on an ego trip!

'Discipline' is a totally different word from 'abuse'. Beating a child, a 16 year old who should be able to make some decisions for herseld at that, is total abuse! She used the internet, for f**k's sake!

I seriously hope someone does something about this. That guy was totally enjoying beating her, it was a total power-trip. Why was she calling her parents 'sir' and 'madam'? Do children have to grow up doing exactly what their parents want them to do? Are they not their own being, and thus should have the right to decide for themselves?

This angers me beyond comprehension, especially the fact that some people agree with this. Probably because they were beaten as children and thus, decided that it was 'okay' and 'normal'. It isn't.

Humanity disgusts me.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Todays youth would rather be beaten than having their facebook, computer games or internet taken from them, thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It doesn't matter really.

Its not your business what people do to their kids. None.
They created them, it's their call.

I agree the punishment is a bit over the top, and I personally do not use weapons when punishing my children. I do not hit the face or vulnerable organs either.

But I have kids of my own and I totally understand whats going on here.

Over the top? Yes for sure.

Our business? Nope not at all.

Why don't we go after this judge for corruption issues like how they imprison innocents just to keep the $$$ flowing or other actual crimes like that?

This is being torn out of context and it's just another way the Nazi Parent - Police can justify their agenda to strip parents of any rights and allow the government to control all of our parenting decisions.

I agree with disciplining your children when they step out of line, but to say the parents can do as they wish because they are the parents creation is crap. That gives the green light to parents that systematically abuse their children through torture or sexual abuse, or satanic ritual abuse. So by your statements you say we should stand idle and "mind our own business" when we see innocent kids being abused by their parents.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So I am gona beat my Kid up' why dont I vidio this so it can be veiwed later by Utube et all"
FAKE
edit on 25-11-2011 by Sweevo because: (no reason given)

ok seen the results not fake as it seems
I retract the top statement

edit on 25-11-2011 by Sweevo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm not going to read all 78 pages of this thread. But I know there are some people here who are OKAY with what this worthless piece of sh*t did. It boggles my mind. They're so blindly against any government involvement that they're fine with parents abusing their kids, because after all, the gubmint be tryin to take away their rights as a parent to physically harm their children.

I don't give a rat's ass what all you right-wing christians say about the rights of parents to beat their children. Committing physical pain against your child is NEVER necessary. My mother beat me as a child with a belt frequently, and was prone to randomly slapping me when I wasn't expecting it. And it didn't make me "respect" my mother like some of you say physical punishment does. My mother eventually was nothing but dog dirt to me, and only in the past few years has she been remorseful and earned my respect.

And it taught me nothing. It just made me flinch whenever she moved near me, and have ALOT of pent up anger. All you people who are supporting harsh physical punishment make me sick, and I hate you.
edit on 26-11-2011 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It doesn't matter really.

Its not your business what people do to their kids. None.
They created them, it's their call.

I agree the punishment is a bit over the top, and I personally do not use weapons when punishing my children. I do not hit the face or vulnerable organs either.

But I have kids of my own and I totally understand whats going on here.

Over the top? Yes for sure.

Our business? Nope not at all.

Why don't we go after this judge for corruption issues like how they imprison innocents just to keep the $$$ flowing or other actual crimes like that?

This is being torn out of context and it's just another way the Nazi Parent - Police can justify their agenda to strip parents of any rights and allow the government to control all of our parenting decisions.

Definitely not.

By that logic then it's okay for parents to sexually abuse or sell their children

edit on 26/11/11 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Although I have not read all 78 pages of responses to this video, I can see that the responses tend to fall into one of three categories:
1. This isn’t child abuse; I had it much worse as a kid.
2. This is child abuse and this judge should be tarred and feathered for even thinking about doing this to his daughter.
3. It doesn’t matter if this is child abuse or not, it’s a personal family matter and we need to mind our own business.

Whether the ‘discipline’ as seen in the video amounts to child abuse or not is not really up to us to decide. At this point, that decision falls to the individuals involved in the investigation. As to those who fall into category 1, just because your punishment was worse does not mean this is not child abuse (and I’m not saying it is or isn’t). It is quite possible that you were also abused as a child and no one stepped in to help. As to whether this video is illustrative of child abuse, I don’t know. I’m inclined to say that, given the alleged event (illegally downloading music and games) this punishment seems a little extreme. However, if the daughter has continued this behavior after previously being punished (non-physically by having the computer taken away – I’m fairly certain I heard the parents talking about giving the computer back to the daughter had been a mistake), then perhaps the physical punishment was warranted.

Do I think it was overboard? Yes. Do I think it classifies as child abuse? Not if it was a single event. If this is a regular occurrence for many different types of transgressions, maybe. Regardless of personal opinions on the level of the discipline seen in the video, if the child broke the rules, then she should be disciplined. People are going to differ in their beliefs about what is an appropriate level of discipline – corporal or not – for their children given the information they have about the situation (that we do not have from the information seen in the video), such as what happened, past behavior, was it repeated behavior, etc. Only the parents and daughter have all of the information in this video. For us to pass judgement is a little premature.

In response to the individuals who fall into category 3, I have this to say. I am a public school teacher, which means I am a mandatory reporter. If I see the results of suspected child abuse – whether physical, sexual, verbal, or neglectful – I am required by law to report it to the authorities (e.g., CPS and the police department). It is then up to CPS and the police to investigate the issue and determine if child abuse is actually occurring. In response to Muzzleflash’s opinion that the government has no place interfering in how parents raise and choose to discipline their children, I agree to a point. The reason this country has a body called CPS is to serve as advocates for children who are in positions where they cannot always help themselves. Children who are abused do not always realize that they are being abused. After all, it’s Mommy and Daddy abusing them, so it must be okay. Older children in this situation have been abused for so long that they don’t even realize it is wrong. Alternatively, if they do realize it is wrong, they are so enveloped in the fear that has been established that they would never even think about telling someone about it, because they are afraid of the punishment that would occur if they did tell someone.

In summary, I will defend a parent’s right to discipline (not beat) his or her child. However, I will also defend a child’s right to grow up in home free from abuse of any kind.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

this man is pure scum if i saw him in the street i would slit his throat
child beating should be a crime punishable by death

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this thread back into attention because it's sick. I have to comment though. There is no doubt that this is happening in more homes than not, I know it happened in mine, lucky/unlucky for me I would always fight back and never would I "roll over and take it" even though there were usually fists involved not leather belts, though I do know how that feels too...

This incident goes above and beyond punishment and well into child abuse there is no other way to see it. If your one of the troubled people that believes what this man did to his 16 year old girl is "okay" then your in a state of denial likely due to experiencing the same kind of abuse yourself, and likely delt with it by chalking it up to nothing more than "normal punishment".

The way that man spoke to his daughter gives it away, it's sickening, no authority in that voice just plain sickness. That man lost any cool he ever had, and I doubt that was ever high on the mark anyway. Lashing his little girl in her legs and body, determined to put her in a sexual position so he could hurt her where she is most sensitive, it's utterly disgusting and perverted. Threatening to hit her in her face if she didn't.

To those who think this is a fake, I can't waste my time with you.

I grew up with voices like that, when people talk with such emotion sometimes they say things that are unnatural to them and it does sound like it's from a bad movie, but that's life.

I researched this topic and found the girl with an interview on Good Morning America.

It seems as if the girl has let this out so that her mother can hopefully keep custody of a younger child. Even though the mother is not innocent in this is, it is obvious to me the mother way weak and totally manipulated by that horrible "Judge".

In closing, I'd love to see that man locked in a cell and left with nothing but his own horrible thoughts and memories, as well to deal with all of the men he put behind bars. That would be justice in a perfect world.

Of course he's gonna have hell anyway, we know he's got "friends" in high places and "ain't nothing gonna happen to that good ol' boy" other than anyone who can type finding out what a piece of sh|t that he is.
edit on 21-1-2012 by BiffJordan because: link bs

edit on 21-1-2012 by BiffJordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Its not your business what people do to their kids. None. They created them, it's their call.

so if he hit her a couple times, then took his pants off and raped her as "punishment" it isn't our business? i've heard that line of logic used by parents who initiated honor killings because their kids didn't believe in the same religion they did.

i don't talk about it much, in fact, i've never mentioned it before, but i was abused as a kid and i would have liked ANYONE to do something about it.

i support parents punishing their kids, even spanking them, but beating them with a belt is way over the top. and for what? a few songs i'm sure she's already watched (read temporarily downloaded) on youtube, but a permanent download suddenly becomes a crime? you need to rethink the ramifications of your previous statement.

i'd beat him unconscious with that belt.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Sorry hear about your abuse... though I second your sentiments entirely. Thanks.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79 >>

join