It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh was it not?

You sure about that?

I take it back looked at another video clip it is a male I apologise, Doesnt mean the police are whitey clean now does it!

edit on 17-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I like the dickhead with the loud speaker, to talk to one Marine.
I see fear and guilt in their eyes. They know that he's right, but they're too spineless to stand with him. Kinda pathetic, but it's also a sign that even they know OWS is necessary.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by webstra

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by webstra

the "likes" update automatically, but after 300 views youtube validates them, to ensure they're authentic. so the views update at intervals.

It is stil there...1603 views,

= 2784

So how long will it take to get an update of the counts ? more then 2 hours ?

i love how youtube only shows 1603 views and yet it has 2700 #ing LIKES? WTF stop censoring the media

Some of the people I subscribe to who have lots of fans that watch their videos as soon as they come out will have drastic differences for hours. I've seen the views hang at 300 while the "likes" skyrocketed to over 2,000 for almost the entire day. It's not a conspiracy. Look around on Youtube, you'll see it a lot.

They now do it to every video, so it would then appear there is no conspiracy. When youtube first came out, and for years after there was no such thing as a 303 lock for a day. At that time, videos updated in real time. Then the videos that started blowing up were Conspiracy videos and the like. They then implemented the 303 lock around the time when Charlie Sheen's Video Message to Obama went Viral. Tthe 303 lock was not universal at that time.

The 303 lock is nothing more then a way for them to control the views (they can easily edit the numbers after 303 lock is lifted).

That is why Vevo and Justin Bieber rule Youtube....

Also, it's not a matter of just controlling views, but controlling top videos. The top videos now are often picked up by MSM. How bad would it be, if Alex Jones had the top views for all videos for a month (example). You really think Vanessa Black's Friday Video would have gone viral, if it wasn't allowed to go to the top of the Video of the day charts.

It's a highly controlled media.... I've seen first hand 1000s of comments being deleted when a Video goes viral while stuck in 303, gets stuck at 303 and yet comments are coming in by the sec, and disappear, after few pages... You want pictures showing deletion?

The 303 lock is Censorship.

edit on 17-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Propulsion
I can’t believe a lot of the childish immature people posting on this thread! I would expect more from people here on ATS! How can you assume that all the cops on Wall Street are terrorists, rapists, murderers, child molesters, sickos, perverts, etc., etc., etc…? You do realize that you make OWS look bad? Some people here really need to grow-up! I am seeing this kind of behavior on all the OWS threads!
[/quote

So are you defending the cops or do you believe they are acting appropiately? I dont agree with the cops who suggest they are just following orders.... I feel that cops should better and they should not be out there abusing protesters who are trying to protect the 99%
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)
Maybe you should point out that there are a FEW cops that are acting inappropriately.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

How can you assume that all the cops on Wall Street are terrorists, rapists, murderers, child molesters, sickos, perverts, etc.

Not a single person said anything of that nature in this thread.

Certainly didn’t say anything good. I should have been more specific…

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Behold the difference between fighting for your country, and hiding behind a badge.
I hope Obama is listening to this man

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Wait until the rest of the boys come home..Then it's gonna be real interesting.Obama announced 33,000 troops coming home before September 2012.Just in time for the DNC.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Daedal because: Error

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This dude is the man. He saw an injustice and was not afraid to say something about it. This is what democracy is all about. NYPD tried to silence him and they couldn't.

This is democracy in action. This is what the media is demonizing. This is The USA!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

You should be accurate 100% of the time here. These boards have been overrun with saboteurs and trolls.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

that fellow can sleep on my porch or couch anytime.

hm

This Marine stood his ground got his point across, wish more people were like this guy.

oh and to anyone protesting, why do you let the police beat on you? If you aren't doing anything and you're attack, FIGHT BACK!
edit on 17-10-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

How can you assume that all the cops on Wall Street are terrorists, rapists, murderers, child molesters, sickos, perverts, etc.

Not a single person said anything of that nature in this thread.

Certainly didn’t say anything good. I should have been more specific…

You think? So a matter of lying or not is simply a matter of being more or less specific? Maybe you should specifically stop making up crap.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have a feeling that sh.it is about to get reallll uncomfortable around the country....This beast is growing, its only a matter of time before we see changes.......or they will invade Iran to distract the american people........
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Stuff like this makes me furious

I wish the entire crowd would have rushed that "police officer" and beaten the man to death. The police are going to turn this into a war. If some bastard even tried to hit me like that I would kick his teeth down his throat.

That woman was standing there minding her own business. I say we should put up our own milita to protect OUR people. Because that police officer obviously isn't american, as he wouldn't be beating his own citizen that is out there fighting for HIM.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This guy is the MAN!!!

I have so much respect for this Soldier!.

What a true Stand up guy.

S+F for this man.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just watched this tube again and it brought tears to my eyes,, finally somebody is standing up, I also heard a lot of other branches of the military will be showing up soon, Not to represent any party but to represent us who are not down there standing with our brothers in the trenches, We all know the main stream media will never talk about the billions the Banks are stealing even today.. Ya the Fox news Cnn and all the rest of them, have a direct interest in keeping The status QUO,,, But Guys like this is what we have been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict that the good Cops will be joining us soon, and that is most of them....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Bringing mounted police to a protest is the most dumbest thing. The idiot that gave that order should be demoted. Sending horses that get frightened by loud noises and close to large groups of people is just asking to get out of hand. The cops were at fault. Its a bully tactic. One of these days while someones filming its going to boil over into an all out riot. There are always more citizen protestors than cops. Tempers flair, plus another dirty tactic is to have police instigators in the crowd in plain cloths, to get the crowd off there true meaning. Ive seen it many of times, just waiting for it to happen again. Better to be prepared.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The reason the cops did not attack is that they where out numbered...

One marine is worth twenty cops... I have got caught in the middle of the marine corps when they fight... and when civilians do it... ouch....

As i posted elsewhere the marines hunt in packs... when you attack one you attack the whole pack...

Did anyone else see those bushes moving.... lol...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
He's right man. They want to fight put a gun in their hands and send them to Iraq lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
For those who say this dude is not a marine may I give you his you tube account.

In his picture on his you tube account you can clearly see him standing with two other marines.

I want an apology for you all now.

Or are you going to continue to say he is false?

SgtShamarThomasUSMC

I await your response!
edit on 17-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Propulsion

When they the Police go around knocking out females, for no reason what so ever do you blame others on ATS for stating as such? Really grow up and get a clue!
Are you talking about the lady who we later found out he was a guy? You talk as though the demonstrators are perfect angels, and cannot do no wrong. The demonstrators are provoking the police! You don’t see that? There is a thing called “personal space”! The demonstrators are crossing it!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join