It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by Jepic
Wished I was there. I would have had some fun with the marine. And not in a good way.

Yeah and you would have gotten your ass kicked by that marine and anyone else that would not stand to see some coward lay his hands on one of our troops.

Marine is gone. Bye-bye marine. "Now who was saying something? Did I just hear someone who disagreed with me? Huh! No? That's what I thought!"

*Walks away*

"Have a good night officers..."

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Has anyone verified this guy's story? Have they asked for a DD214? Any jerk with 20 bucks can walk into an Army Surplus and buy a uniform and say, "I served in Iraq!"

Many of those that have actually served in Iraq and Afghanistan have never seen combat while many cops, firefighters, and paramedics risk their lives daily for years.

This horse crap that serving in a 'combat zone' makes you a 'hero' needs to stop! It's bull. My hat's off to real war heroes, but all these alleged heroes are frankly getting a little exhausting!

I want some bonafides on this joker!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Where are all those who were stating, this dude was not a marine?

I posted a link to his you tube channel.

Look at his image, he is standing with two other Marines

Come on I want to hear you lot debunking his Picture!

He is a marine and he is more a hero than half of the members who have posted hateful and demoralising comments about him.

Pay the ones who have the audacity to question this hero's credentials no mind, they are either shills or just plain fascist sympathizing loons.

A bunch of cowardly corporate suckling lames, who wouldn't be able to walk three feet in that man's shoes.

I salute him. It is men like that which make me feel comfortable knowing that when the elite controlled government dares to bare their fangs at us in full, our soldiers will not stand for it.

The police will burn where they stand. They are on the wrong side.

edit on 17-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Check his you tube account he is standing with two of his fellow Marines.

Don't think he is a hoax now do you?

link   
Say the protests turn violent and the local police of whichever city cant contain it, would Obama call the national guard in on its own people?

link   

reply to post by Propulsion

And what about Officers getting into protestors personal space? It work both ways. At least those protestors are not bribed by a bank unlike the NYPD! There morales for you!

You are assuming ALL the cops are like that. Do you think they are all walking zombies or something? This child like behavior is sickening....!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
reply to post by Gseven

his shirt is the wrong size?? get serious... coz people never lose or gain weight??

..and spouting all the other protocols he has broken mean nothing. The man has served his country and is fed up. It takes more bravery to break the rules and stand up for what he believes in. He states his name and rank, if he was faking being a marine he wouldn't do that would he?

S&F

I'm sorry, but where is the proof that is he who he says he is, again?

Well for starters, his NAME in stenciled on his blouse.

Just out of curiosity, how much do "they" pay you to shill for them?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

He isn't a tough-guy. Real tough-guys are men of few words. And they normally don't shout their message like 17 year old girls.

So real men type their message from the safety of their living rooms?

Or from the Basement at there moms house...LMAO

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

When they the Police go around knocking out females, for no reason what so ever do you blame others on ATS for stating as such? Really grow up and get a clue!
Are you talking about the lady who we later found out he was a guy? You talk as though the demonstrators are perfect angels, and cannot do no wrong. The demonstrators are provoking the police! You don’t see that? There is a thing called “personal space”! The demonstrators are crossing it!

Personal space?! They are the ones trying to stop a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED DEMONSTRATION. The police are invading their personal space, not the other way around. They have a constitution in whatever parallel reality version of America you live in?

This video says otherwise…..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Just coincidence the NYPD can afford to buy New Mopeds for their Officers, after receiving over 4 million dollars fro a bank, to use them to run over protestors then to arrest him. Who is the one acting childish now?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How do you know that is his name? Surely he did not get that much bigger in just a few years after serving.

I think what he is doing is stupid and against what this movement is all about. He is basically begging the cops to attack him. This is suppose to be peaceful and he is not helping the situation my antagonizing the officers!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
People keep claiming we need to stay peaceful and whatnot. However let us think back into history for a moment. When America was founded and we left Britain's rule, were we peaceful about it?

When America was attacked at Pearl Harbor and we needed to defend ourselves, were we peaceful about it?

Well we are under attack America, we are under attack by our own government. Push has come to shove and it's time to start shoving back. Police are nothing but regular people in suits. They are not superior, they are not invincible, they are not any better than you or I.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I ever saw a police officer abusing someone I would most likely begin abusing that officer in defense of my fellow Americans. Taking a stand means taking a stand, you can't half-ass it. If you take a stand you plant your feet firmly on the ground and don't let a single being move you. Be it police or protester, it's time to man up and take our country back.

Agreed.

The police will not be happy until they are fleeing at the sight of enraged Americans lobbing glass bottles filled with gasoline and a flaming handkerchief at their heads. We'll see how much their souls are worth then.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

He isn't a tough-guy. Real tough-guys are men of few words. And they normally don't shout their message like 17 year old girls.

Oh is there a rule in the T&C that says I can't type what I think?

Listen, what I wanna say is I hate people who go and ridicule other people in front of other people. In this case the marine to the officers in front of the crowd.

If he has something to say to the police officers, go a bit near them and tell them your message in a polite way and have them think on it. Go for a coffee, and maybe come back to tell them what they think about what you just said.

There is no need to go shouting it out. And from what I've seen he hasn't even conveyed it tastefully. Just provokingly.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

When they the Police go around knocking out females, for no reason what so ever do you blame others on ATS for stating as such? Really grow up and get a clue!
Are you talking about the lady who we later found out he was a guy? You talk as though the demonstrators are perfect angels, and cannot do no wrong. The demonstrators are provoking the police! You don’t see that? There is a thing called “personal space”! The demonstrators are crossing it!

Personal space?! They are the ones trying to stop a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED DEMONSTRATION. The police are invading their personal space, not the other way around. They have a constitution in whatever parallel reality version of America you live in?

This video says otherwise…..

How does that prove otherwise?! Are you even checking what you type or post before you hit "enter"? I say it is the cops that are invading and you say "No way, watch this video of cops running people over with bikes! It clearly shows they are the good guys!!11!!1!"

What is wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Who are the suits you can see at 2:08 in the video?
I've seen in many different videos always behind the police.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I'm thinking that's what this whole ordeal is going to come down to. The higher-ups of the police will keep pushing them to make arrests and attack people, but it isn't going to last much longer. Sooner than later people will start attacking back. It only takes on brave person to throw a punch before the entire crowd jumps in to get his back.

They can't fight everyone, and they cannot arrest everyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Oh is there a rule in the T&C that says I can't type what I think?

Listen, what I wanna say is I hate people who go and ridicule other people in front of other people. In this case the marine to the officers in front of the crowd.

If he has something to say to the police officers, go a bit near them and tell them your message in a polite way and have them think on it. Go for a coffee, and maybe come back to tell them what they think about what you just said.

There is no need to go shouting it out. And from what I've seen he hasn't even conveyed it tastefully. Just provokingly.

You can't be serious. So by your rationale, we should all protest by submitting written complaints?

By the way, you are complaining that he ridiculed the cops in front of other people yet you are ridiculing him in front of us. Why don't you follow your own advice and go find that marine and tell him to his face what you'd like him to hear?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Ridicule?

Ridicule????

That man was defending his PEOPLE. Get over your damn self.

You wouldn't do # but twiddle your thumbs or get your head stomped on until your consciousness is oozing over the paint. You would not touch that marine, and you would not even look him in the eye.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Just coincidence the NYPD can afford to buy New Mopeds for their Officers, after receiving over 4 million dollars fro a bank, to use them to run over protestors then to arrest him. Who is the one acting childish now?

There a very few in the NYPD who control the funds. The cops don’t have anything to do with that. They are the little guys/girls at the bottom of the latter. As for the “personal space”. This video says otherwise….

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join