It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What I want to know is how you jumped to the conclusion that it is aliens? Do you think you've seen said aliens or is this just a thought that popped in your head that its aliens doing it? The symptoms you described are all consistent with illnesses, so to just assume it's aliens and not go to the doctor is ridiculous and dishonest to yourself. You have to understand that every person with severe mental illness also believes 100% that they are not ill and that it really is aliens/govt/etc after them, you are not unique in your belief that what is happening is real so to disregard health problems on that basis is disastrous, remove your ego for a minute and do what will help you.

Go to a doctor, get help, they CAN help you, complaining to a bunch of people on an internet board that you have aliens in your head CAN'T help you at all. There are MANY diagnosed and undiagnosed mentally ill people on these forums, they are only going to feed into and reinforce any delusions you may have and hurt you further. Do something that actually has potential to help you before you do the "desperate" and "lack of options" move of posting here which only gets you attention and nothing else. What do you think a bunch of people on an internet board are going to magically zap your problem away from afar? If attention is all you really wanted, well then, congrats, mission accomplished.

There is nothing anyone here can do so posting here is pointless especially as a desperation move and just makes this sound like you want attention, if you really actually do want help then prove it and print out your original post and bring it to a doctor and a good psychologist.
edit on 13-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

What I really want is the aliens out of my head so that I live normally like the rest of you,

Go seek professional treatment and stay off this site, as its probably only worsening your mental stability. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
But before you go to the authorities, try talking to a medium or exorcist first.

Because it sounds like demonic possession to me....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have been through a similar scenario as the OP, although the details are different. At the age of 27, with no prior history of mental illness, I started having hallucinations and paranoid thoughts. A common antipsychotic medicine, talk therapy, and some hospitalizations, as well as a stay in a group home, were the interventions. For the most part, it worked, although my life has had a lot more doctor visits than I would prefer.

This thread makes me wonder if perhaps somehow I got on someone's bad side and they were having diabolical fun at my expense. It is truly strange and frightening when bizarre things happen, when you feel like someone is inserting thoughts in your head, when everything looks different yet superficially the same so that no one else is likely to notice, when you hear odd noises that you can't account for in your environment, when your energy level fluctuates unpredictably, and you have no idea what the cause is. For me, being diagnosed as schizophrenic was a relief because I had an explanation and then a treatment.

Whether there are aliens or demons or shadow govenment agents or magicians involved with me or others... I don't know. I can't rule out the possibilities completely. All I know is that in my experience, right or wrong, it seems clear that the world is more mysterious and possibly more dangerous than many people think, that the world doesn't work the way people think it does.

As a matter of practical advice, OP, when I had times where I was not perceiving things normally, it helped me to say to myself "just take it at face value, don't read anything mysterious into it, pretend everything is as it should be". That seemed to lessen the symptoms or at least the upset feelings. Good luck, OP.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It seems the more ludicrous the thread the more attention it gets. Damn I just gave it attention

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
have you tryed building a faraday cage?

then you could at least rule out GWEN towers/S.S.S.S.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
But before you go to the authorities, try talking to a medium or exorcist first.

Because it sounds like demonic possession to me....

Sounds like the OP is actually delusional and maybe schizo.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Please consider that there may be other valid explanations for things other than people just suddenly going mad and hallucinating things for no reason.

Explanations such as gang stalking, and/or demonic possession.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
my understanding is that tin foil, made into a hat blocks radio frequency's from controlling your mind.. go ahead and make one and post pictures of your self so tptb know your not playing anymore.. Or go seek help man this is schitzophrenia to the T , and stop screwing around here with a bunch of people who will only give you answers that will make your problem worse.. Run to your nearest hospital and explain all this to them they will help you..
edit on 13-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Please consider that there may be other valid explanations for things other than people just suddenly going mad and hallucinating things for no reason.

Explanations such as gang stalking, and/or demonic possession.

I know its a conspiracy theory web site, but this seems to be a serious issue. The OP should consider getting professional treatment or any kind of medical help. Suggestion demons have possessed his body is not constructive and possibly destructive instead.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

the bunny trail of delusion... Not a fun thing to be on or see

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's very constructive.

An expert on such matters might be able to help the OP, without putting him on any dangerous clinical meds with adverse side-effects, and without him ending up in a mental hospital.

Just something to try that might help a lot, before going to police or doctors or other authorities, who may not be able to help and who may make things worse...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yeah.

Did anyone read those links I posted? If you really want to help go and do some reading then compare the stories.

op what happened in 2009 to make you not write one of these?

2 in 2008
1 in 2010
2 in 2011
edit on 13-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
PS if there's no such things as demons and being possessed by them, then why do organizations like the Vatican and the Catholic Church employ professional exorcists?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

PS if there's no such things as demons and being possessed by them, then why do organizations like the Vatican and the Catholic Church employ professional exorcists?

The Catholic church believes in a lot of "way out there" things, such as some powerful being that created everything, so for them to believe in demons isn't a stretch. Sheeple will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Or - they know from thousands of years of experience that such things are real.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
all of these things can be triggered from the transmitting of VLF/ELF frequencies.

the government in many regions has already announced that they can and will use this technology to reduce panic during an emergency.

inducing other responses is a simple matter of changing the frequency.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UnrelentingLurker

That is possible too, UnrelentingLurker.

But then why isn't everyone around the OP also experiencing the same things?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It's very constructive.

An expert on such matters might be able to help the OP, without putting him on any dangerous clinical meds with adverse side-effects, and without him ending up in a mental hospital.

Just something to try that might help a lot, before going to police or doctors or other authorities, who may not be able to help and who may make things worse...

That's completely insane. The person needs some kind of help and you'd recommend a witch doctor to come in and try to give proper treatment?

Come back to planet Earth buddy

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Why does the Vatican defend child rapists?

Because it's all just a bunch of bulls*it ran by a bunch of corrupt sadistic arrogant individuals.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join