It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I'm trying to give sound advice given everything the OP has told us.

You're resorting to knee-jerk reactions, insults, swearing...

Which one of us is helping?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So I think we can rule out the OP being targeted by some kind of remote electromagnetic or psychotronic weapon, because he said he tried moving several times, from city to city and country to country, and it didn't help.

It could be gang stalking, but that doesn't explain the feeling of a "psychic" being with him and affecting his mind and body 24/7.

Demonic possession could explain everything.

Or, some kind of brain damage?

Wouldn't hurt to try talking to a medium or exorcist before you go to the medical establishment and get put on all the drugs, that's all I'm trying to say....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I had the same thing happen once I was possessed by faeries! I woke up one morning next to a walrus, the strange thing is that it spoke english and said we had been married the night before!
Ok I'm kidding.
I'm not sure if I should believe you or not but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true, i've heard strangers things. In regard I'll humor you. Have you ever heard of "invisible aliens"? To understand them i'll inform you in a different subject. Most people can only see in 3D, our physical plane the third dimension. I've heard of old navajo and other native american lore and other culteral stories that tell about 4th dimensional biengs that are her amongst us on earth, we can not see them because that exist on a higher frequency. You see, everything in this physical plane as I recall exists on a frequency of 7.23 cm, what in the world does this mean? It's origin can be traced to common physics, everything is in a vibratory state, although we appear solid we too consist of vibrating matter. I don't remember all the details but many things are related to this frequency, the average persons eyes are 7.23 cm apart, the distance between chakras is 7.23 cm. These beings obviously live in a higher frequency than 7.23.

I've read that it is possible to see them, and if these advanced alien beings are indeed possessing you or even controlling you, you may be able to confront them and regain control via this method. It is said that one can highten their own personal frequency, usually via meditation. I've never done it myself, but if you think it would help i'd advise you to look into it. I hope this helps friend, if you have further questions please message me.
-Namaste

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

This is why you do not seek medical help from a conspiracy site, people will tell you your being possessed by a demon and should see a shaman instead of an actual doctor.. I believe in spiritual healing and other mystical methods not known by modern science, but people who actually know about those things do not become "shamans" and open up a local spiritual healing shop. The REAL shamans are the ones who dont brag about it, the REAL shamans reside with their traditional roots and many of them refuse to treat "modernized" humans considering all they usually get is ridicule.

Any time you see a physic shop, spiritual reading shop or any spiritual healing shop, avoid it like the plague. Anyone who advertises about spiritual healing is a fraud, the real healers help those who are wise enough to seek the help but most people are too stupid to realize they are getting scammed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seibei

Look, I do have knowledge and experience of these things, and I am not setting up any "shop", I am not selling or promoting anything, just giving advice freely.

It wouldn't hurt to talk to someone about the *possibility* of demonic possession, before you go to the medical establishment and they label you crazy permanently and put you on hardcore drugs for life.

Why can't you guys see the logic here? Rule out all other possibilities first, before you go and run the risk of the government putting you on the "crazy" list for life.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry. Let's ignore reality and stick with fairy tales.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
my understanding is that tin foil, made into a hat blocks radio frequency's from controlling your mind.. go ahead and make one and post pictures of your self so tptb know your not playing anymore.. Or go seek help man this is schitzophrenia to the T , and stop screwing around here with a bunch of people who will only give you answers that will make your problem worse.. Run to your nearest hospital and explain all this to them they will help you..
edit on 13-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

Its basically a delusional person asking a bunch of other delusional human beings for advice.

But it sure is entertaining.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

More sarcasm and insults.

The "reality" is that the various churches and spiritual traditions have had experts that deal with this very thing for thousands of years.

That suggests to me that it is something real.

Why are you ignoring all the abundantly real evidence and calling it "fairy tales"?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If I might interject for a second...

I like to consider myself a very sane and rational person, but when these types of episodes hit - it's like walking in a completely different world...the sensory input is so strong, so "unreal" that even a healthy "normal" brain will go through a phase of searching for any and every explanation they can in order to try to have some tie-in to reality....even if that reality is what most people consider "fantasy or fairy tales".

I can't begin to express how hard it is to suddenly find yourself unable to communicate outside of "it feels like _____" (aliens are harassing me telepathically, people are following me, they're all out to get me, etc....) because during those times....the sensory stimuli is so overwhelming that that unreal "reality" is very, very REAL for the experiencer.

Those of you poking fun at the OP and having a laugh at his expense should be counting their lucky stars they themselves have never had to endure a complete break from reality.

The OP is reaching out using language he feels best explains what he/she is going through, you don't have to accept it at face value....but for heavens sake - cut them some slack....they're at least trying to explain the thought processes and alternate reality they are experiencing....and they should be able to do so without ridicule.

Sadly, too many people seem to get their "kicks" out of making light of a very serious situation and resorting to animalistic herd culling.

Really, are we here not above such tactics?

Once again, I'd like to stress to MegaCurious that there are good people in the mental health profession that will not lock you up or drug you to death, and these types of "awakenings" are not at all uncommon in the psychotheraputic world.

If you find yourself treading on dangerous ground, or if it gets to a point where you can't take the harassment any longer, please search for a therapist - someone you feel confident you can confide in as openly as you have with us here on the boards - and I'm sure you'll find some helpful ways to help manage/control your mind to where these intrusions are no longer distressing.

And if you're not ready for that step, MegaCurious - I'm just a U2U (private message) away.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Excellent post and I agree with you.

Situations like this are very serious, and agonizing to the experiencer, and we should be able to discuss all possibilities and possible remedies without being insulted and ridiculed...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Noted analytical psychologist Carl Jung used the term Collective Unconciousness to try and explain why so many people throughout history reported things like fairies, elves, demons and in the more recent times, alien beings.

They're called Archetypes, and widely known and respected as very REAL psychic manifestations within the field of psychotherapy.

Mind you, I'm not discounting the possibility of such things existing in another "level" where only certain levels of consciousness can see or interact with them....but right now it seems we seems a lot of us are trying to bridge the gap between different schools of thought (scientific and more "open to possibilities").

Some say "internal archetypes" while others attribute it to an exterior effect - in reality, we're all just trying to understand the same thing - just from different perspectives.

I hope this didn't come off like I was singling you out of anything (I'm really not) but I thought it might help bridge a gap.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by UnrelentingLurker

That is possible too, UnrelentingLurker.

But then why isn't everyone around the OP also experiencing the same things?

Some people are alot more sensitive than others. He also may have been poisoned by something that made him more hypersensitive. Maybe somebody spiked his communion wafer with '___'-25. Who the hell knows why some are more susceptible than others. I'm pretty sure ALOT of people never share their own personal experiences out of FEAR that they'll be labeled MENTALLY ILL. Personally... I hate the term.
edit on 13-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

I hope this didn't come off like I was singling you out of anything (I'm really not) but I thought it might help bridge a gap.

Actually I understand exactly what you mean.

Is it something internal (brain damage?) that's causing all these intense experiences, or external? (gang stalking/cointelpro, demons, aliens)

The problem I see is in assuming the OP just needs meds, when it might be an external entity, or entities, plaguing him....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ok will someone please, make a demotivational poster.. with the image of a crazy person in a tin foil hat, and in captions at the bottom it says,"im not playing anymore".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It could be a number of things....I used to go for long periods of not sleeping and had a very poor diet in my twenties, plus a host of other stresses at the time. The combination of several factors opened some parts of my mind up to hypersensitivity.

Saw the lot - MIB's, aliens, little people, shadow people, a whole Orwellian nightmare of a world and the more I reacted fearfully, the stronger the negative experiences became.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

More sarcasm and insults.

The "reality" is that the various churches and spiritual traditions have had experts that deal with this very thing for thousands of years.

That suggests to me that it is something real.

Why are you ignoring all the abundantly real evidence and calling it "fairy tales"?

Your perspective on reality is actually called mythology.

But we have gone so off topic in this thread as it is, don't forget, its about someone with issues asking others with issues for help.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OP do you think you made anything that could have triggered a retaliation from maybe some "important" people/organization?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Your perspective on reality is actually called mythology.

Not at ALL.

A simple Google search on "demonic possession" will turn up a whole mountain of evidence.

Which you probably haven't done, hence your attitude.

Do some actual research please, then come back and talk to me once you've educated yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Maybe if you rationalized how dumb it sounds.....Aliens came here to make you sleep walk. Maybe your just a schizo with an alcohol problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Demonic possession is held by many belief systems to be the control of an individual by a malevolent supernatural being. Descriptions of demonic possessions often include erased memories or personalities, convulsions, “fits” and fainting as if one were dying.[1] Other descriptions include access to hidden knowledge (gnosis) and foreign languages (glossolalia), drastic changes in vocal intonation and facial structure, the sudden appearance of injuries (scratches, bite marks) or lesions, and superhuman strength. Unlike in channeling or other forms of possession, the subject has no control over the possessing entity and so it will persist until forced to leave the victim, usually through a form of exorcism.

Many cultures and religions contain some concept of demonic possession, but the details vary considerably. The oldest references to demonic possession are from the Sumerians, who believed that all diseases of the body and mind were caused by "sickness demons" called gidim or gid-dim.[2] The priests who practiced exorcisms in these nations were called ashipu (sorcerer) as opposed to an asu (physician) who applied bandages and salves.[3] Many cuneiform tablets contain prayers to certain gods asking for protection from demons, while others ask the gods to expel the demons that have invaded their bodies.

Shamanic cultures also believe in demon possession and shamans perform exorcisms. In these cultures, diseases are often attributed to the presence of a vengeful spirit (or loosely termed demon) in the body of the patient. These spirits are more often the spectres of animals or people wronged by the bearer, the exorcism rites usually consisting of respectful offerings or sacrificial offerings.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join