It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casaline
OP do you think you made anything that could have triggered a retaliation from maybe some "important" people/organization?

In the interest of clarity for the rest of us slow folk... what do you mean by... made anything???

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
What I really want is the aliens out of my head so that I live normally like the rest of you, and there's no reason to create any threads with the word "aliens" in them. But unfortunately, my threads don't change anything and the torture continues. So obviously, that's not the way out, but then what is the way out?

As one of the biggest skeptics on these forums, my first reaction is to ask you for some proof. However, I have decided to approach your case from another angle.

Just to get this out of the way... Schizophrenia is a common cause for the symptoms you are describing. Many, many, many patients have talked about hearing voices, which have told them to carry out specific actions. Some of those actions include harming others, murdering others, and committing suicide. Not all cases are the same.

Link: The Teenage Brain: Culture and Schizophrenia

Some cultural differences are also apparent in the kind of delusions that occur in schizophrenia patients. Often, the delusions tend to reflect the predominant themes and values of a person's culture. For example, in Ireland, where religious piety is highly valued, patients with schizophrenia often have delusions of sainthood. In industrially advanced countries like America, patients' delusions tend to focus on sinister uses of technology and surveillance. Patients may report that they are being spied on by their televisions or that they are being X-rayed when they walk down the street. In Japan, a country that prizes honor and social conformity, delusions often revolve around slander or the fear of being humiliated publicly. In Nigeria, where mental illness is believed to be caused by evil spirits, delusions may take the form of witches or ancestral ghosts.

Suggestion: If you want to rule out physiological and psychological influences, I do suggest that you seek out help from a psychologist. Sometimes physiological, not psychological, factors can cause schizophrenia.

Okay, that is over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me inject some logic for a moment...
According to the alien mythology, humanity has been visited for thousands of years. Abduction cases have been going on for eons. If aliens have been busy abducting people, on a regular basis, they would have a massive biological database about humanity. Why would they need to control someone through telepathy? No extreme biological changes have happened to humanity for thousands of years. Why do they need to abduct more people, contact people physically, or control someone telepathically?

Your story does not make any sense.

edit on 10/13/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Let me inject some logic for a moment...
According to the alien mythology, humanity has been visited for thousands of years. Abduction cases have been going on for eons. If aliens have been busy abducting people, on a regular basis, they would have a massive biological database about humanity. Why would they need to control someone through telepathy? No extreme biological changes have happened to humanity for thousands of years. Why do they need to abduct more people, contact people physically, or control someone telepathically?

Your story does not make any sense.

Why are various language and science courses always a basic part of our education??? Why do we have the MEDIA???
edit on 13-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Why would they need to control someone through telepathy? No extreme biological changes have happened to humanity for thousands of years. Why do they need to abduct more people, contact people physically, or control someone telepathically?

I don't know if this will help or hinder, but when I had my experiences it literally felt like I was being harassed for no reason other than to entertain bored external entities (human or alien).

If humans can be cruel and sadistic manipulators, it wouldn't surprise me if "other entities" might have similar motives...(should they exist).

Not playing the game and ignoring such prompts really is the best methodology...regardless if the source is internally or externally generated.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Your perspective on reality is actually called mythology.

Not at ALL.

A simple Google search on "demonic possession" will turn up a whole mountain of evidence.

Which you probably haven't done, hence your attitude.

Do some actual research please, then come back and talk to me once you've educated yourself.

I have done plenty of research and yes, demonic possessions are part of mythology.

Give me a break

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi OP,

There have been a lot of suggestions on this website so far. Some of the things I am going to write are probably going to be similar, but I believe you for starters.

I don't believe that you are being beset by "aliens". I've had my health fooled around with enough myself - and I can tell you it isn't fun at all - though perhaps not in exactly the manner you speak of.

I'm in a bit of a rush to leave work now... but I will come back and perhaps I can shed some light that others haven't.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I have done plenty of research and yes, demonic possessions are part of mythology.

Give me a break

Now you are just being deliberately obtuse.

Those are real priests, doing real exorcisms.

These concepts have been around for thousands of years, in all cultures and spiritual traditions.

Get a clue.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I'm willing to help you but you'll have to practice specific mudras at least two hours per day to regenerate/purify your entire central nervous system and cleanse your lungs and stomach. I don't post this ancestral knowledge publicly anymore, especially on conspiracy boards, so if you're interested, just PM me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Give me a break

Now you are just being deliberately obtuse.

Those are real priests, doing real exorcisms.

These concepts have been around for thousands of years, in all cultures and spiritual traditions.

Get a clue.

Yes, and every culture has their forms of mythologies.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Don’t worry guys, im currently working on an online, on demand, cognitive behavior therapist, and psychiatrist for situations just as this...
edit on 13-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

this i feel, is in dedication to help the op to the best of my ability..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You don't have too much to lose so if i was you i would threaten whatever is doing it with retaliation,one day we all will be on a higher level whereby things that have access to your life and control you no longer can.Let them know you will never forget the misery they are putting you through and one day you will have the ability to torture them and in the karmic law it will be three times as severe.
Also meditate for ten minutes at least once a day,this really helped me during stressful periods.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

As a christian I assume it is natural to jump to the biased conclusion that it would be demonic possession. Such random conclusions have have been popular for the past several thousand years, anything different, unexplainable, misunderstood, or simply not quoted by the bible is obviously "the devil" or "demons." Such events are well known throughout history, the Salem Witch Trials of the late 15th century, the crusades, amognst many others. It is believed the lower dimensional entities do exist (demons, monsters, etc.) along with higher dimensional entities (angels, gods, pagan gods, etc.). Nonetheless the OP seems pretty convinced that he is being possessed or controlled by aliens, thus if such claims are true that may very well be the case. If these aliens were to be controlling a man, without being seen. They would have similar traits to which the OP described (advanced telepathy, psychic abilities, invisible due to the possibility that they are 4th dimensional beings) Such beings would be so evolved and in every way biologically superior to us, they would be capable of things we do not yet understand. I once heard a ufologist claim that if alien entities do in fact exist they could very well be thousands if not millions of years more advanced than us in every way, biologically, spiritually, and scientificly. In my experience a demonic possession would not be so passive, it could consist of subtle chanting of a dead language such as latin or ancient babylonion to violent acts seen in horror movies such as projectile vomiting and inhuman abilities. If the OP's claims are true than I am sure they would have researched all possibilities and drwn the conclusion of extraterrestrials. I apologize in advance if I have offended anyone.
-Namaste

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

It is really quite depressing to witness how low humanity has decended. There are things that exist out there that cannot be explained by science or even Tom Cruise for that matter. We are a young species, (not as young as previosly believed), science is not absolute, neither is religion. There is no such thing as fact, absolution,or even truth, all are only terms used to dignify a popular opinion accepted by the majority. Such closed minded opinions are the reason why humanity will never evolve again but instead become extinct. Too many ignorant people who choose to believe what a politician or media broadcast tells them to, to refuse thinking outside the box or even having an imagination. So what, the OP may be a schizo or may really be having encounters with advanced beings, they may be a bored child pulling a prank, who's to say? Are we any better? I implore you and anyone else to never be so quick as to draw a blind conclusion, such ignorance will be our downfall.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I don't come to the demonic-possession conclusion lightly.

At first I actually thought it was gang stalking/cointelpro, but gang stalkers, even as highly organized as they are, can't literally harass and manipulate a person's mind and body 24/7.

If it were some sort of remote psychotronic weapon being used, you would think that moving to another country would help with that.

It could be aliens I suppose. But would they not eventually get bored of tormenting the same person non-stop for years, and move on to some other victim or activity?

Like it or not, demonic possession seems to make the most sense. The OP even described it as some sort of "psychic" entity that's always there with him, all day, all night, all the time....

Either that, or he's "A Beautiful Mind" ;-)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Now all of us enlightened individuals do realize there are different types of aliens, crystalline and non crystalline, and extraterrestrial and familiars*. We all know that the 'crafts' in possession are repeatedly leaked by former personnel and people coming of age. A common piece of information that is well known is that theses 'crafts' are controlled by magnifying your thoughts and controlled by way of telepathy supposedly... So what makes you think that this is blasphemous? When in reality could be the tip of the ice berg. This entire site is probably dis information but things do flow through the cracks now and then...ahem CIA...ahem, sup? I've come to realize personally that... If they (aliens; energy beings) cannot control you then they will try to 'kill you' humanly, slowly, but in the end it will be torture. Look at me for example... a bent out of shape would be mechanical engineer that was disabled in a 'freak' accident that left me with partial brain damage. It is just "coincidence" that I suffered a partial stroke isnt it? Just on the dawn of graduating before my internship while on the honors list of my college... There's been a lot of coincidences lately. Maybe there is a war going on that we can't see. All in all... we are stuck in the middle and you just have to mentally zone to pretend* everything is all right. That is what I do. Just pretend because its all we have to live sane lives. Ahh where's that bag of cheetos. hehe.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know this is going to get lost in the shuffle of everything else here, or at least it was, so im going to add a little PAZZAZ!

Ok so, you say extraterrestrials are possesing you?

Well, im not going on about how it might be demons, because that has already been beaten to death like my grandmas cat. Haha, Joking.

SO

I want to suggest TWO, count them, TWO Things

First off,
Stop using the words aleins! All it envokes is skeptics! You wont get ANY Serious questions resolved!

SECOND
If a extraterrestrial speices was controlling you via mind, you can fight them with the powers of your own mind! Just type in the magic words, Psy-vamp Deflection Techniques Into google and you can fight off those psychic nasties.
PM ME FOR MORE INFO

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Very good question, if aliens would be abducting people, then chances are there may not only be one species. I've heard claims from various proffesionals caliming we have been and are being visited by several if not dozens of various species. All of which would have their own unique technology, biology, and science, they would have different approaches of gathering specimens from alien worlds, I've even heard of several species living amongst us in different dimensions, the ocean etc. If these claims were to be true then it would explain why so many different shapes and types of UFO's and USO's have been spotted. I personally believe in aliens, because (in no offense to you or others) it would be complete idiocy to believe that out of the billions of stars, celestial bodies, earth like planets, and galaxies in the universe we are the only ones. I simply don't understand how someone could believe that we are alone in this vast seemingly infinate universe. Someday there'll be some kind of contact, perhaps one so widespread that the government can't censor it. The OP is experiencing something he/she cannot explain and is simply seeking answers, we cannot label him/her as a schizo, crazy or anything else because we simply do not know, we are not them. Only they know personally what is happening and only they can stop it.
-Namaste

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I still do not think the mechanics for something like this can remain secretive. If this were really happening to people on a frequent basis there would be something easily observable that we could attribute to it. It would be like any other natural phenomenon. Hey its raining again, and there's another alien snatching people up.

What, if any, would motives be for extra terrestrial beings to remain secretive? If they have technology to travel here and grab people, then they obviously aren't concerned for the threat level we pose. If they aren't concerned, then why be sneaky? Regardless of the credit given to world governments for secrecy and conspiracies, they historically have a horrible track record. If their objective IS to remain undetected by their subjects then they failed. Why continue?

I think life on habitable zone planets is the rule, not the exception, yet I do not believe they have come here. Even if there are some beings out there cruising the universe, there is still a slim chance they would come here with all their other choices.
Comm

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join