It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in 37 minutes Atlanta Police dept will arrest anybody still Occupying Woodruff Park (Added Videos)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Honor93

Hundreds of peacefull protesters being shoved into garbage trucks , ya I hope the Boston papers cover this well.

what are you talking about?
i watched it ... from flashes in the park to the round-up at the processing corner to the clean out of the park ... i saw the gurney shoved across the street and the ambulance load a patient and speed off ... where do you get your stuff anyway?

amazingly, all completed in about an hour ... who said protesters were being loaded in garbage trucks ???? their personal effects were though ... wonder how the city will handle all the lawsuits they just invited?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I guess i was wrong , however I didnt see any thing else like vans out it front there and the video was breaking up. .
edit on 11-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Honor93

I guess i was wrong , however I didnt see any thing else like vans out it front there and the video was breaking up. Actually Im still not sure.

you do realize that happened in Boston, right?
Atlanta still calm but getting riled by the news of so many camps being attacked.

Seattle needs reporters on the ground and reports are coming in that Dallas and San Francisco are also under siege (haven't verified those myself yet, tho)

as for Boston, there were at least 20 paddy wagons in my view (sky view), half dozen garbage trucks and i saw one ambulance pick up a gurney (i presume it had a patent).

most recent report about seattle is they've been given a 24hr notice ... i guess we'll see.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

If you're going by the overhead video of Site 2 in Boston then the street on the right side of the park was bumper to bumper Police transport vans/paddy wagons before the trash trucks showed up on the street at the bottom of the view. The protesters appeared to have been arrested, cleared and transported just as or before the trash trucks arrived.

I swear some Boston official must have been watching with a clipboard and scorecard, recording times. They moved so hard and fast there it's amazing. I certainly hope they recorded all of that to post in it's entirety tomorrow. I'll love hearing Boston explain the need for the physical force they threw against Vets who DAMN SURE earned the right to peacefully stand in the park and say anything they please.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ya ok . paddy wagons makes more sense . Im still rather mad that they cleared out the camp at 200 im the morning , away from reporters and any media coverage.
edit on 11-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
For anyone who is interested. I believe this is a live feed from Seatle.
Does not seem to be much going on at the moment.

www.livestream.com...

edit on 11-10-2011 by Diogeneser because: New Link

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Just an observation, has anyone heard a southern accent yet?

I live in Virginia, a few states north of Georgia and we are loaded with folks with a southern drawl..

Living inside the perimeter there's not a real prevalent accent among the people. Just how it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
and, it's St Louis turn ... universal livestreams / St Louis
edit to fix above link

they've been warned more than once but police haven't moved in, just yet.
am also hearing the Boston PD is moving in on the other camp location.

and, there goes Seattle ... it all looks like a planned and coordinated, country-wide event ... this is not good for anyone. livestream / Seattle
edit on 11-10-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
oh no's!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I am watching the LiveStream for Occupy Atlanta. Great job, people!
edit on 11-10-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Yeah, it does look coordinated. San Francisco is another place reports are starting to come out of in terms of enforcement actions. I wish all the camps had a live stream group to keep feeds running. That ought to be a priority covered in all these groups after tonight. Without eyes, no one knows or can care what becomes of the people standing in these events.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

I love how ATSers start getting chubbies at the prospect of being being beaten for protesting.. .so long as the people being battered with nightsticks are "liberals."

Maybe a few tea partiers need their mouths smashed in, too.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Whoa is the world uprising!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

I love how ATSers start getting chubbies at the prospect of being being beaten for protesting.. .so long as the people being battered with nightsticks are "liberals."

Maybe a few tea partiers need their mouths smashed in, too.

Liberals tolerant loving nature always comes out.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Honor93

Yeah, it does look coordinated. San Francisco is another place reports are starting to come out of in terms of enforcement actions. I wish all the camps had a live stream group to keep feeds running. That ought to be a priority covered in all these groups after tonight. Without eyes, no one knows or can care what becomes of the people standing in these events.

the universal link seems to be best for multi-viewing ... linky
just click state location at top menu / chat changes accordingly
most of the primary media centers can be linked from there.

seattle is getting mixed messages from the Mayor and CoP ... guess we'll see.
boston has one of two camps dismantled and injured persons, cops got aggressive with claimed vets, cops actually threw a flag on the ground (vets tried to pick it up and were accused of 'resisting' - at least that's the report, anyway ... i saw the flag incident but can't tell if the vets are or not ... they said so)

most of the camps have individuals providing live streams rather a coordinated one, however, the main organizing cities have media centers. if a stream goes down, search for another ... i hear batteries and charging is an issue. but when one goes down another is pretty quickly created.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I clicked on the St. Louis link and got Boston.

St Louis is my hometown though Im not there now. I wonder if they are in Forest Park.

Edit:apparently they went to Kiener Plaza
Oh well Forest Park is probably prettier and theres a museum and a gorgeous lake

Anyway, Kiener Plaza is downtown closer to the Arch and the Courthouse. I can't imagine them camping out there and apparently they were told to leave a few nights ago and would be issued a summons.

edit on 11-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Boston PD is saying they HAD to move folks because they were concerned about some shrubs planted.

Yet the conservancy they planted the shrubs said they wanted to let the protesters be.
www.rosekennedygreenway.org...

This is how this will be SPUN.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Thank You very much for that index link to the various occupation camps. I've been chasing individual event feeds and sites all night. This makes life SO much simpler.

I watched a fair part of Boston live and a great deal of it from the view several floors above the park where the position got the entire location in a live feed at once. That was something else. I've never seen anything quite like it and I'll never get it entirely out of memory, I'm sure.

I don't know about St Louis..tho I may be up there in the next couple days myself. Rumor has it, there are 4-5 Missouri cities with locations to join up with....I'm sure thinking hard after tonight. Perhaps I can be one helping to pipe news out of one of these locations.

There is nothing like seeing my fellow Americans corralled like pigs on a farm, trapped within that human cordon and then beaten at any sign of resistance while the whole operation is conducted at a speed that would make any fast food joint envious. Oh..yeah..and lets not forget everything those who were arrested owned, summarily thrown into trash trucks for destruction. How many Laptops and other high dollar equipment were destroyed? We'll never know...and that is but one part of the outrage.

The 'movement' can thank Boston P.D.. They did more to recruit new members tonight than 100 OWS protests could ever have accomplished.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
This warning came through not long ago so we are scrambling to make plans for some people to be arrested and to continue the occupation early tomorrow morning.

cnn, abc, nbc, fox, cbs, and ajc are all on site with cameras blaring ready to document a mass arrest and spin it in a false light. I'm on scene with my macbook, flip camcorder, and nikon d60.

whatever happens hear, ATS will get the truly fair and balanced story from me. I gotta go now, but will update ASAP.

OCCUPY TOGETHER

posted over 37 mins ago..

Oh shiii!!!!

Now I'll read the thread, but these days a martyr is more than a dude with a macbook.. OO

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
"the anarchists have taken over, there's not much we can do."

Yeah

www.twitvid.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join