It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in 37 minutes Atlanta Police dept will arrest anybody still Occupying Woodruff Park (Added Videos)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
Well here we go the sh1t will now hit the fan. Apparently the cops are beating some Veterans that stood up for the protestors.

veterans >>>> police

if you morons don't understand this, then you should stand to face the wrath along with your cop buddies. I am sooooooo effing steamed right now.........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
yep, that's one down and one to go and it's barely bar closing time
they sure cleared the area quickly ... Atlanta will be next.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
617-373-4200 boston police

I'm calling, I'm a veteran, I'm gonna give them HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Anywhere else this is happening?

Atlanta
Boston
St Louis?

I'm kind of worried for them.
I know by experience that 99% of the time its the cops that starts the hostilities.
They usually use excessive forces and tend to do mistakes, sometimes total mental lapse, so be careful.

And for those that live near an "Occupied" city, apart from wall street, do you think the movement is gaining or loosing strength ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Give it time dude something is going to go down man.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

yeah, gotta play cool for a bit. I am soo upset right now.
veterans are the #1 americans, no bitchass pig should lay a hand on them...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ATL is now getting news on the Boston clearing and sights of both gurney & ambulance ... no news about who got hurt or how but still ... ATL better be careful ... their PD might be out of sight, but they are not far away.

Boston was just plain wrong.
don't know who all saw it but if that wasn't the "shot heard round the world" ... the repercussions sure might be.
ATL seems to be getting riled over Boston and those streets are almost empty ...

edit to add: Boston clip / vets vs pd
edit on 11-10-2011 by Honor93 because: add link to vet video

better video
edit on 11-10-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

Seattle just given last warning before intrusion ... Dallas, SF also reported to be attacked by PD.
livestream/seattle
edit on 11-10-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

link   
Meanwhile, on tv news stations...Bloomberg is talking about Groupon, other channels are talking about Christians being killed in Egypt, and most everyone else is talking about Steve Jobs. NOT A WORD on any of the US news channels I checked, and I get a ton of them.

Sometimes it is up to us to be our own media.

link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Anywhere else this is happening?

Atlanta
Boston
St Louis?

I'm kind of worried for them.
I know by experience that 99% of the time its the cops that starts the hostilities.
They usually use excessive forces and tend to do mistakes, sometimes total mental lapse, so be careful.

And for those that live near an "Occupied" city, apart from wall street, do you think the movement is gaining or loosing strength ?

Add Seattle to that. Source

It would appear to be a busy night there as well, although that may calm the same way Atlanta seems to be. I still have Atlanta's feed up on another monitor in case it goes back to live stream, but it appears to be in a re-run. No news is good news from Atlanta, I'd say.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

yup now we watch, see how the main stream media spins this, and see how the situation in other cities plays out. Call the hell out of that number though when you're more calm and collected, they'll listen to someone talking like a human being and not like a lunatic. Just saying is all.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

just wait a day and see if they even touch the story. if they don't in that time period then they won't.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
not liking the speaker on the stream right now.. talking about the solidarity between the students and the labor unions..

This had been a tale of two cities this evening.. ATL ended peacefully, Boston not so much..

Have to bail this evening, I hope that all those participating can stay safe.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
one of the comments in that stream is saying tents in Seattle are being torn down. taking that with a grain of salt though.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Hundreds of peacefull protesters being shoved into garbage trucks , ya I hope the Boston papers cover this well.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
occupyseattle.org...

and apparently Seattle is getting raided too, read the tweets.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

it was the belongings of the protesters being shoved into garbage trucks... not the protesters themselves..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
In Seattle the police just gave the protesters a 5 minute warning before they go in.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

OK . that makes more sense lol TY

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
In Seattle the police just gave the protesters a 5 minute warning before they go in.

Any live uplinks to viewing the Seattle situation right now?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
www.twitvid.com... That's a recent Seattle video. Don't see a live link yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join