posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
finally able to post. glad to see everyone found their way to the live stream, I didn't think to provide that link before hand.
A few things to address:
1) why are we as a group being referred to as idiots because we are exercising our right to make demands of the mayor?
2) the instigators there were 3 latino teenagers and they were asked to leave by (ironically) the eminem look alike whose name is Tim. He is actually
one of the organizers. The bearded guy with the pipe is also an organizer.
3) that pipe, has 50 sets of prints on it because it is ONLY used for noise making.
4) we have backpacks because some are there indefinitely, some have cameras and computers, and many are students.
5) the announcement that the mayor was coming came from our direct contact with the mayors office.
6) when the police were no longer on the block, they had went back to the "processing area" and eventually disbanded.
7) the corporate guy was an exec with the parks & rec board and he was telling us that "the park is closed" and then he was muted again.
8) 2 people were there with bandanas over their faces and were asked to remove them or leave. the people who organized and want to maintain this
movement do their best to keep it peaceful and avoid violence in anyway.
I got madddd video footage from a slightly better perspective than our live streamer, and quite a few photos as well.
I will go through all of it and post it up by morning hopefully. I'm mad tired, and have no voice. lol