It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I would pay attention to these guys

edit on 11-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by steveknows

What about the computer chips and implants in peoples brains and body..Are you saying they put it there..You have to argue and debunk the medical field and area 51...Your hypothesis is lame.....

Prove it prove it prove it!
And don't point me in direction of a $2 DVD found on the stand at the back of some chinese junk shop interviewing attention seekers and a whack job failed scientist who only just managed enough marks to get a degree who couldn't land a real job in science and needs to validate crap from desperate believers just to make some money. Point me to a scientific Australian or American magazine or a someone with credibility .

Prove it prove it prove it!
edit on 11-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Well - what about the implant in my leg that was examined by a doctor?
Does that make the doctor a whack job or me - or maybe both of us?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by rigel4

Generally, whenever someone dares a crowd to "prove to them" something with limited verifiable information, for or against, it is considered a ridiculous, adolescent undertaking, at best. I believe there is someone out there as capable of proving you wrong as there is someone out there able to prove you right. You do realize this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion were either side able to prove themselves right...right?

As far as your comment about the flexible, unbreakable, or whatever, metal at Roswell, do you consider the force of a single person's hands to be the same strength as that of an object crashing into earth after ripping through the atmosphere? If so, I want 1/10th the strength of that farmer back in 1947 so I can sign on to the most lucrative NFL contract ever.

In conclusion, I can't prove the "yes they're real" theorists right, but I can ruin your breakable/unbreakable argument thoroughly and completely in the blink of an eye.

There is no scientific basis for proving something doesn't exist. It's like trying to prove something wasn't there. There's just no scientific basis for it. However there is scientific basis for proving something does exist or proving something was there. Like a crime scene, there is no scientific basis for proving someone wasn't at a crime scene there is only a scientific basis for proving someone was at a crime scene.

So. Science or anyone for that matter does not have to prove that alien visitations are not real because there's no scientific basis for it. The people who say that it is real have to prove it as there is a scientific basis for proving that something is real. The problem is that though there is a scientific basis for prove something is real/ has happend/ is part of existance, the pro aliens have visited earth people have not been able to achieve this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The one and only Rigel4?

You are the one that posts my favourite totally-above-awesome line (or variation of it) on some of the introduction threads...

We are Rigel4. You will make an excellent drone.

Awww man! And then you have to post a thread that completely nay-says the essence of your hilarious “drone-posts”.

You made mention in a previous post that you have been studying and watching the skies for many years, and have not found any proof.

Do I take it then that you were an avid “I-wanna-believe” believer, and are acting now from a position of disillusion – quite an angry position at that?

Look – I have also been a fervent watcher and student of the skies for most of my life. I have not found any proof myself – I have had no sightings. In my earlier days I used to get quite angry for not receiving the proof or contact that I so badly wanted. I have given up on all of that – and I am now embracing all possibilities of this subject with absolute neutrality.

But I do believe that if ET is watching us, they would do so in an invisible manner. Just because ATS conglomerates a niche society of believers, it does not mean that the majority of humans are ready for contact. Why – just in my small village most of the people I know would come out with guns blazing – ready to “pop them demon heathens and send them back to hell”. What about the capacity for rioting? – rampant chaos? – premature disclosure could send a society back to the dark ages if not done in the right manner.

So – they could very well be visiting us. And I do believe that if they are watching us from afar and gauging our readiness for contact, it would be done most intelligently – in a subtle manner with very little in the way of providing solid and concrete evidence so as to avoid any mass-hysteria, and providing just enough in sightings and encounters to keep the debate and discussion rolling.

Why not just assume a position of neutrality on the subject? Probability figures suggest with absolute certainty that ET exists. If they are here – absolutely fantastic!!! If not – what a total let-down and bummer...
... but then yet again – it would only be a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Well - what about the implant in my leg that was examined by a doctor?
Does that make the doctor a whack job or me - or maybe both of us?

Much Peace...

Most likey.

I tell you what. Go and get it analised by a credible scientist. Get it verified that it's made of a composition and technology unknown to this planet. Get the scientists to make a case study of it and have it verified in the global science community and have pictures and decsiptions posted in a "real" science magazine, no not New Dawn or some such crap, Worried about the government? Here's what you do. Contact a credible news reporter tell him/her about the case and what you're going to do and have them follow and record every move you make up to and including the scientiic examination. Also have a whole group of your friends be with you and make it all as public as you can and the government will leave you alone. And then you'll be a person worth listening to. Otherwise you've most likely just been hit by a slug from a high powerd air rifle. If what you say is true at all.

yes yes I know. Now all the believers are going to have a go at me for not believing your tale of an alien tracking device in your leg.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You question my assertion that "ET believers are religious zealots"?

Just read some of the "believers" comments here in this thread.

Some of these "believers" are ready to personally attack a stranger's honor and credability merely because they take a contra view, much like you have done with me. I am not a threat to anyones unfounded belief.

It takes faith to believe in that which cannot be proven = religious

To demean anyone who does not accept your faith = zealot

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

You question my assertion that "ET believers are religious zealots"?

Just read some of the "believers" comments here in this thread.

Some of these "believers" are ready to personally attack a stranger's honor and credability merely because they take a contra view, much like you have done with me. I am not a threat to anyones unfounded belief.

I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

unfounded belief.

Not a very objective way of looking at anything, It does not take faith to investigate a theory.

Scientists do this all of the time, however looking back at things we today take for granted some of the antique theories make the visitation of the earth seem perfectly reasonable. If people were not inclined to investigate that for which there was no proof then no proof would ever be obtained for anything.
edit on 11-10-2011 by blooregard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi all
well that was an interesting little experiment. We all gathered on each side of the lines and
what happened............ ?

Well one can't make a believer a non believer with logical argument.

One can't extract evidence from a website (least not Physical hard evidence!!

One must suffer attacks from those who are disturbed by asking uncomfortable questions.

What we have learned is that when confronted with an opposing belief , many resort to
violence to defend their beliefs. Yes...... Oral attacks are violence, so it follows that written attacks
are also manifestations of violence.
May be some us can take away from this that tolerance of opposite beliefs have a long way to go with the human
condition.
We argue daily that there should be peace, live and let live, but can we?? this thread clearly shows that even a subject like UFO's can divide us, with little chance of the two sides compromising or accepting the others view point

The subject matter is not important really, it just goes to show that whenever something is discussed, that requires battle lines to be drawn war is declared on the provoker, (me and some of my fellow members that support the thread).

This thread could just as easily have been about politics or religion.

We are Rigel4.....resistance is futile.
We are drones to the Hive.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
reply to post by rigel4

Thats just poor thinking with a lack of use of your own mind and really getting in to it.
There are so many videos, photos, testimonies of high rank people, documents and even radar evidence.. did you study this topic at all? For me it took about 3 yers to realize they exist, no doubt about it.
The real question is that how much does certain military people and shadow governments know about this subject?

Prove me wrong! Please..

They know more then you think..I told my step father who is in the army and he was hush hush about the situation..He didn't want to talk about it what so ever..You could tell that he believed me but it was like he wasnt aloud to speak about it..Not cool

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The OP is absolutely correct.

Over 60 years of UFO's have proven nothing of an ET presence.

If ET's really did exist, why would they be racing to come to an insignificant little planet like Earth?

ET believers are religious zealots, not enlightened researchers, as they like to portray themselves.

That is a incorrect statement..LOL...there is proof your just not looking for it ...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker1
There seems to be a lot of asking for evidence, and on both sides there is none given, however (for the OP) in the words of Stanton Friedman the "noisy negativist" will make conclusions based on proclamation and not investigation, and if you cant attack the EVIDENCE (not proof, does a thief leave clues behind of his/her identity does a skilled murder try to leave behind evidence of his/her crime NO) attack the people its easier, now go tell him that "flying saucers" do not exist, im sure you would feel embarrassed for telling him that some one who investigated the subject for 50+ years and who is a physicist, im sure he can fill you with lots of information. Also there is more than just witness testimony from oh i dont know experienced pilots some members of congress, astronauts, police officers, people of military etc so all of those people are wrong or making it up? , there is documents actual documents that have been either declassified or "leaked", but the hard to find or get declassified documents have more that 75% of the words blacked out, and not just names, and only able to read a couple of lousy words. Now to me that fishy.
Obviously the MSM has a way of making people believe things, same for the government, if the government say it not real its not real right? Fact: everyone lies and keep secrets.The US government are actually ignoring whats going on saying that it poses not threat to national security.(?) SETI even tho privately funded gets loads of money to look for a lousy signal and if they find one how would they decipher it, there should be an organization that look into the 5% of unexplained UFO sightings but they cease to exist. There is something going on. There is lots of EVIDENCE its just either hard to find or you have to look it the right places. And as for the question why is there no pics or video, well not everyone takes a camera everywhere they go its not like people expect to see those things, everyone reacts to things differently, sometimes your first reaction isnt to pull out a camera and take a picture some people just stand there in awe.
Just wondering has anyone ever watched the show UFO hunters? i think its a great show its brought to light some cases ive never heard of and allowed me to look into it further, A great episode "UFO relics" amongst others.
Anyway to conclude there is evidence or something happening of what who knows, for those who say that UFOs are not real well it is real because 5% of cases is unknown, how can you definitively say that it is non existent without scientific analysis or even knowledge of the subject and even scientist dont know what they are, and same for the people who say there is no life on other planets or the universe, thats like saying you have a pack of cards of 100 billion and your chances of drawing a 10 or any other number is 0 which makes no sense. anyway thats just my 10 cents

Proof of alien implants...take a look......alien-ufo-research.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Proof of aliens...I bought this product..Not the hat just the velostat...I does work but you have to live in it...Its makes you to hot....www.stopabductions.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

pictures of real and not so real aliens....Now i can tell you which are real because i have seen a alien in real life...check it out...alien-ufo-research.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan
reply to post by rigel4

I think you need to re-title your thread to "ET UFO's are not real".
"UFO(s) are Not Real" misleads the reader into thinking you're saying that objects that can't be identified as convential aircraft or natural phenonema don't exist, which would be a silly statement.

I get what you're saying though, and I agree that no tangible evidence to support the existence of ET visiting Earth has made it's way into the public domain yet. However, without having access to the full picture, eg access to top secret facilities and their archives etc, it's difficult to come to a definate answer on this.

For the record I had a very clear sighting of my own over 20 years ago and I can say with confidence that what I saw that evening was certainly not conventional by any means, it's design, movement and the lack of noise told me this. As to who or what was controlling/piloting it, well, that's anyone's guess, but I won't cry "alien" unless I actually see one.

Too late to retitle the Thread, but i clearly say in the op that i am talking about Extra terrestrial craft.
I sometimes think people ignore this fact to make the sceptics look ignorant.

And I think you ignored the majority of my post because I said I agree with you. I haven't seen any evidence that aliens are visiting us.

Even though I've personally witnessed an unusual craft, I'm not one of those people that immediately jumps to the conclusion that "because this object is foreign to me it must be piloted/built by aliens". All I can say with any certainty is that there are some unusual objects in our skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join