It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I respecfully disagree with you and may have the evidence you so desire. Testing to come!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

well i didn't read all of it cause my computer keeps crashing..But i know they are real without a doubt..I'm a past abductee.....Just read the testimony of people who are abductees and you'll soon see ..I have seen may space ships and even down low..Having family in the military all of my life i know what i have seen with my own eyes is oh so very real not a government thing..Now yes the government has made ships as well but not the ones ive seen...I even have seen 2 aliens for real...And know what im going threw...There is proof if you look for it...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Maybe your not real, Maybe you are just a fake make believe person that is just trowing your negative propaganda, maybe you are just incapable to understand how big the Universe is, and that you cant realize that you don't know anything about the universe, and what you think you know, you don't really know, maybe you cant comprehend that its not because you don't see anything that it doesn't exist, and that the earth keep turning even when you sleep.

Maybe you don't know what you are looking for and you just don't have access to the right info even if its right in front of you, say like 10 astronauts that confirms we are not alone?,... Maybe those astronauts know a few things more then you do...

Maybe ETs and UFO don't exist for you because you are just not ready yet...

Maybe JUST maybe you are not ready to realize that we re not alone in the Universe, AND the the earth is round AND the we aren't in the middle of the Universe. Maybe Its just your ego talking...

Maybe YOU are just a joke, I mean is not because YOU say that ETs and UFO doesn't exist that the really don't exist, I mean who are you?... Know one really, I never saw you? Never hear of you? you say thing but you have no proof, You contradict yourself by saying something doesn't exist when you have no proof that it doesn't exist?
Maybe you are just not real?...

Why don't YOU prove me wrong

edit on 10-10-2011 by Moonguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

What about the computer chips and implants in peoples brains and body..Are you saying they put it there..You have to argue and debunk the medical field and area 51...Your hypothesis is lame.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

Prove me wrong

Maybe your not real, Maybe you are just a fake make believe person that is just trowing our negative propaganda, maybe you are just incapable to understand how big the Universe, and that you cant realize that you don't know anything about the universe, and what you think you know, you don't really know, maybe you cant comprehend that its not because you don't see anything that it doesn't exist, and that the earth keep turning even when you sleep.

Maybe you don't know what you are looking for and you just don't have access to the right info even if its right in front of you, say like 10 astronauts that confirms we are not alone, maybe those astronauts know a few things more then you do, or ever will know.

Maybe ETs and UFO don't exist for you because you are just not ready yet...

Maybe JUST maybe you are not ready to realize that we re not alone in the Universe, AND the the earth is round AND the we aren't in the middle of the Universe.

Maybe YOU are just a joke, I mean is not because YOU say that ETs and UFO doesn't exist that the really don't exist, I mean who are you?... know one really

Why don't YOU prove me wrong

I agree with the second post this one..Now if your going to use that hypothesis,,OK then you tell me why a tree isn't called a dog or a dog isn't called a man or a man isn't called a car....got it??

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

extra terrestrial craft.

Prove me wrong

this needs to be said over and over...

if you see a craft in the sky moving around erraticly unlike n airplane.... do not immediately think it's aliens... that's dangerous assumption..

it could very well be humans pretending to be aliens.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

Originally posted by naraku
Oh look, it's this thread again.

HAHAHA.

Seriously, you crack me up.

Thanks for the laugh.

Could they be ETs? Oh yes, they could...but we don't know for sure! Seriously....I mean some people claim that it happens/that's the case, and I believe that they believe that something happened to them, but they should be astute enough to know that not everyone is just going to "take thier word for it."

For some people its not a claim its a fact..So are you saying that people who claim something happened your not going to believe???if that is the case what if someone came to you and said there is a explosive in a mailbox stay away from it...Or you going to say,, Oh i don't believe him he didn't give me the proof that i was looking for or needed to believe him..

So what are you going to do..OR you going to walk away or go and look and then boom..OOPS..you were warned..That hypothesis is not going to work..There is way to much DNA. microbe chips,computer chips and much more evidence..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yes you are correct on that but it can very well be real aliens as well...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by prevenge

Yes you are correct on that but it can very well be real aliens as well...

Yes you are correct on that but it can very well be real aliens being people...DO you know????So if you dont looke at the physical proof that is in the world threw science, medical and area 51..you are only assuming..To say that people don't have something correct by sight is a understatement...

If i told you that the cloud was pink without you seeing it are you going to say that i lied about the cloud,, that i was seeing things...Just maybe i was telling the truth..Your seeing as everyone is wrong and lying abut there encounters..Oh yes some might be mistaken,but oh yes some are not mistaken...Not a good hypothesis....Keep going im listening..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fg45rr1
First of all you said "UFO AND E.T are not real", Are you kidding me UFO are very much real unidentified flying objects are all over the place, second saying E.T are not real is just plain dumb in a vast universe full of over 100 billion galaxy's with hundreds of millions of starts in each galaxy every one having a goldylock zone with each one having a chance to support life.

Second there is overwhelming proof of some type of "beings" visiting us. Ancient time 100 ton blocks perfectly fitting together clean cutting, yeah like we did that! Countless accounts of alien abductions thousasnds each year sure some may be fake but out of all those don't you think even one could be real? So many damn sighting each year objects moving faster than we could dream of on radars, Yeah what are those people thinking its soo obvious our weather ballons go thousands of miles and hour. People seeing aliens looking in their windows and recording it what do you think it is a little kid with a mask on well I don't think masks have blinking eyes on them.

I recomnd looking at the facts then start deciding on things.

Yes you are correct, UFOs are real..but aliens are to..Ive seen 2 for real....They look a bit like us..I learned not knowing if it is true or not..but there kind of like demons..Thats a different subject though and a long one to explain..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athin

Originally posted by Elzon

Originally posted by ShedAlert
this thread comes up 20 times a day on other sites I browse. obviously people are passionate regarding this subject, but you're all just going to go around in circles. he quite clearly doesn't believe in aliens, and no amount of evidence you throw at him will change his mind, as he is clearly adamant in his decision.

i suggest we just say 'okay' and let it die.

Real Evidence would convince me, nothing else.
Which is, under the circumstances only fair.

You wouldn't hang someone for murder, because some else just believes it so.

Evidence needs to be corroborated and cross examined.

"Real Evidence"

Could you go ahead and define that for us please?

Remember, if you can't define your terms then they are unobtainable.

"Real Evidence"

Example

Probative matter furnished by items that are actually on view, as opposed to a verbal description of them by a witness.

For example, a weapon used in the commission of a crime would be classified as real evidence.

Is this evidence enough?
www.youtube.com...
I doubt it will be since all you want to do is rile up the masses and troll your thread but I will provide a description for everyone else.
This is an object flying close to Earth. We fired a rocket at it. It completely changed direction to get out of the way of the missile. You can clearly see the object, then the move, then the missile fly by. This is from NASA.

Ha ha ha ...LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Just for your information - not that I intend to argue;
I have seen an Intergalactic Craft - three separate craft in the one sighting
I am a Contactee & Life Long Experiencer
An implant - visible through my skin was examined by a doctor
I am published regularly in an Australian magazine - Ufologist
In my role as a Teacher I have had Students disclose to me and draw diagrams
As an adult I have had parents and/or their children disclose to me
I have conscious memories & I have had regression therapy

Now factor in that I have also read many books, scoured the internet and shared information with many like minded people. I still realise that there will be people on this planet who may never believe that Intergalactic Craft & Intergalactic Visitors exist simply because they have not witnessed anything.

You have not witnessed and may never witness. You do not have to believe anyone. You do not have to read any recorded resource and actually believe the contents. The one thing I will say to you and I want to make myself very clear on this - make sure you know who is lying and who is telling the truth.

When you decide to believe the liars - you can only hold yourself accountable for the way you will feel when the lies are revealed. When you decide to believe those that are telling the truth - you will know the difference. Good luck because liars can be very good at getting away with their lies. People who tell the truth just get on with their lives knowing they are free.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by rigel4

Just for your information - not that I intend to argue;
I have seen an Intergalactic Craft - three separate craft in the one sighting
I am a Contactee & Life Long Experiencer
An implant - visible through my skin was examined by a doctor
I am published regularly in an Australian magazine - Ufologist
In my role as a Teacher I have had Students disclose to me and draw diagrams
As an adult I have had parents and/or their children disclose to me
I have conscious memories & I have had regression therapy

Now factor in that I have also read many books, scoured the internet and shared information with many like minded people. I still realise that there will be people on this planet who may never believe that Intergalactic Craft & Intergalactic Visitors exist simply because they have not witnessed anything.

You have not witnessed and may never witness. You do not have to believe anyone. You do not have to read any recorded resource and actually believe the contents. The one thing I will say to you and I want to make myself very clear on this - make sure you know who is lying and who is telling the truth.

When you decide to believe the liars - you can only hold yourself accountable for the way you will feel when the lies are revealed. When you decide to believe those that are telling the truth - you will know the difference. Good luck because liars can be very good at getting away with their lies. People who tell the truth just get on with their lives knowing they are free.

Much Peace...

Bless you very much..For real...No one at least not many believe it what so ever...Im still going threw problems big time..But now its more evil spirits and perhaps a being....Cant stand it...Glad your free now..Hopefully soon i will be to

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well apparently the air defense command considered "flying saucers" real enough to order it's pilots to shoot down any object that won't land back in July 31, 1952 (They went mano a mano with the saucers):

Flying Saucers Find a Friend

If you read the article, the air force received a telegram stating that "Remarkably advanced aerodynamics indicate probably intercelestial origin"!!!! Also that "no one is going around shooting at these objects". Now this from an Air Force Official!!!

The Air Force was far more open to PUBLICLY admitting that SOME UFO's are ET UFO's

Here's more

Air Force Admissions

It is amazing that material like this was printed in newspapers and taken seriously back in 1952!!!

Not all reports are as blatant about the reality of ET UFO's

Air Defense Command

A little toned down

Once Again the "Mystery Objects" Buzzed the Capital:

Capital Buzzed

Note, how the article said "Air Force calls in top scientists to find out what these flying saucers really are". So this shows that these objects DO exist, as to what they are, well if you read the previous articles you see that the Air Force thinks they are from "intercelestial" origin!!

Also these saucers eluded "Fast Jets"

Saucers Elude

Interesting Stuff!

edit on 10-10-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More emphasis

edit on 10-10-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Correction

edit on 10-10-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Thats just poor thinking with a lack of use of your own mind and really getting in to it.
There are so many videos, photos, testimonies of high rank people, documents and even radar evidence.. did you study this topic at all? For me it took about 3 yers to realize they exist, no doubt about it.
The real question is that how much does certain military people and shadow governments know about this subject?

Prove me wrong! Please..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Haven't you watched enough Star Trek to realize they don't let the stupid inhabitants of their backward planet know that they are amongst them.
It would be kind of stupid also to think that we are the only intelligent things that has developed in this vast Universe.
It would be logical to assume that if this occurred once in the universe it would have occurred many times in the right fertile solar system, which in regard to the vastness of the Universe would be most abundant.
With your narrow mind why would we even bother to make you aware of the presents of E.T. on Earth

With the Univese as we know it, being around at least 13 Billions, you can bet advanced civilizations have come and gone many, many times.

edit on 10-10-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
lol trollll, lol already proved wrong
edit on 10-10-2011 by shadowcorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowcorp
w.e you say even though i disagree, there if factual proof ufos exist... and theve been around for years ,what do u think the ancients did.. just drew ufos for art,and what about crop circles im sure wood creates radiation:/

Drawings and crop circles

:facepalm:
hey its right in with them.. lol and i bet all the air force and military people lied too.. lol @ only humans are in the

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha atsers are ridiculous ... open your mind bum xD

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have sent you a personal message.
Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join