It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No S&F
.. how many posts have there been exactly like this? Absolutely ridiculous.. "I'm so bored I'm going to start a thread that I KNOW will get attention because I can't do anything constructive!" thanks for wasting my time

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Generally, whenever someone dares a crowd to "prove to them" something with limited verifiable information, for or against, it is considered a ridiculous, adolescent undertaking, at best. I believe there is someone out there as capable of proving you wrong as there is someone out there able to prove you right. You do realize this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion were either side able to prove themselves right...right?

As far as your comment about the flexible, unbreakable, or whatever, metal at Roswell, do you consider the force of a single person's hands to be the same strength as that of an object crashing into earth after ripping through the atmosphere? If so, I want 1/10th the strength of that farmer back in 1947 so I can sign on to the most lucrative NFL contract ever.

In conclusion, I can't prove the "yes they're real" theorists right, but I can ruin your breakable/unbreakable argument thoroughly and completely in the blink of an eye.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What is it now twice a month that new subscribers come onto ATS wanting to join in on the fun, then shazzam i do not believe

Hey op, if you cannot read for yourself the 3 ton buckets of evidence that pops up atleast once a year, why waste our time, find yourself another sight

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The OP is absolutely correct.

Over 60 years of UFO's have proven nothing of an ET presence.

If ET's really did exist, why would they be racing to come to an insignificant little planet like Earth?

ET believers are religious zealots, not enlightened researchers, as they like to portray themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
this site used to be pretty awesome.. but it has recently turned into nothing but ALIENS ARE REAL! I HAZ PROOF
ALIENS ARE NO REAL NO ONE HAZ PROOF type threads

To top it off none of them are either thought provoking nor do they present a fresh point of view.

then there are the other threads that have reposts of youtube videos that have already been proven a hoax or are just dumb.

I visit this site less and less everyday .

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

You have never seen for yourself - how do I know - your arrogance pervades your words.
Good luck when all the lies are revealed.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing.

I'm sure you have worked your little fingers to the bone LOL.

one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as extra terrestrial craft.

If there were absolute proof, we wouldn't need your ruminations or anyone else's.

As for "one or two cases" - that's really all you found after "years and years." You "explained away" all the cases, except for 1 or 2. Wait, those sound like really important cases then! And you don't remember whether it's 1 or 2? WHICH IS IT?? ONE OR TWO?! WHICH CASES ARE THEY?!?

I'm sure a lot of genuine researchers would be really interested in your "explanations" for the many hundreds of inexplicable cases. If you had any that is.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Evidence? Oh none, just like all the other threads.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

What you yourself quoted said "couldn't be scratched or dented." It didn't say "unbreakable and unable to be torn apart." If that's the airtight logic you've used to debunk "all but 1 or 2 cases" after "all these years" then you've wasted a lot of years of your life.

Prove me wrong

I did just now. Proved YOU wrong that is.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of asking for evidence, and on both sides there is none given, however (for the OP) in the words of Stanton Friedman the "noisy negativist" will make conclusions based on proclamation and not investigation, and if you cant attack the EVIDENCE (not proof, does a thief leave clues behind of his/her identity does a skilled murder try to leave behind evidence of his/her crime NO) attack the people its easier, now go tell him that "flying saucers" do not exist, im sure you would feel embarrassed for telling him that some one who investigated the subject for 50+ years and who is a physicist, im sure he can fill you with lots of information. Also there is more than just witness testimony from oh i dont know experienced pilots some members of congress, astronauts, police officers, people of military etc so all of those people are wrong or making it up? , there is documents actual documents that have been either declassified or "leaked", but the hard to find or get declassified documents have more that 75% of the words blacked out, and not just names, and only able to read a couple of lousy words. Now to me that fishy.
Obviously the MSM has a way of making people believe things, same for the government, if the government say it not real its not real right? Fact: everyone lies and keep secrets.The US government are actually ignoring whats going on saying that it poses not threat to national security.(?) SETI even tho privately funded gets loads of money to look for a lousy signal and if they find one how would they decipher it, there should be an organization that look into the 5% of unexplained UFO sightings but they cease to exist. There is something going on. There is lots of EVIDENCE its just either hard to find or you have to look it the right places. And as for the question why is there no pics or video, well not everyone takes a camera everywhere they go its not like people expect to see those things, everyone reacts to things differently, sometimes your first reaction isnt to pull out a camera and take a picture some people just stand there in awe.
Just wondering has anyone ever watched the show UFO hunters? i think its a great show its brought to light some cases ive never heard of and allowed me to look into it further, A great episode "UFO relics" amongst others.
Anyway to conclude there is evidence or something happening of what who knows, for those who say that UFOs are not real well it is real because 5% of cases is unknown, how can you definitively say that it is non existent without scientific analysis or even knowledge of the subject and even scientist dont know what they are, and same for the people who say there is no life on other planets or the universe, thats like saying you have a pack of cards of 100 billion and your chances of drawing a 10 or any other number is 0 which makes no sense. anyway thats just my 10 cents

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

So, find a bomb shelter somewhere and be prepared for some INCOMING!!!

Bring it on.

There is no proof, whether other members want to believe it or not.
If they show irrefutable evidence then i will ban myself.

While the Grown-ups who read this thread can immediately recognize that you just want to pick an arguement today.
Truth is, there is more proof that ufos are real than you emphatically stating there is more proof they are not real.

Obviously a triangular shaped platform with strobing orbs underneath has never hovered silently just above the tree tops in your neighborhood lol .... for me, that is proof enough.

Any object flying that is not identified is a ufo.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I find it almost laughable when some folks post that there is no evidence to prove the existance of E.T. or E.T. craft. If the whole UFO phenomena was nothing but a hoax or a cover story to hide secret U.S. Military tests....which by the way it has on certain occasions...then there has been a lot of money spent on an agency that would have no real purpose.

I am a person who knows....with 100% certainty that E.T. is a reality. I came by this information not by choice but by family and job.and I now wish I didn't know. There is plenty of evidence available....especially files previous to 1960...that a person who knows where to look can find.

The main problem with the UFO and E.T. existance story is the KOOKS that do a disservice to all who seek the truth. But here is a warning....once you actually KNOW the truth....the REAL TRUTH....it is too much for anyone.

People who spout off on this board about how the Government is illegally holding back information and it is the publics right to know....maybe so....then again....they don't know what is really going on....and if they did....they would not be so quick to judge. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
can someone please post this video??? www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If ET's really did exist, why would they be racing to come to an insignificant little planet like Earth?

ET believers are religious zealots, not enlightened researchers, as they like to portray themselves.

Depends what your definition of "proof" is. And you don't know in the grand scheme of our universe, if Earth is insignificant. Nor if ETs are "racing" to get here. Life may be so abundant, galactically speaking, that worlds like ours that can harbor life may bring plenty of visitors.

And you are painting UFO with a rather broad brush. Religious zealots? Is that some sort of weak shot.. or a joke or something?

Many folks (like myself) who may believe in alien visitation, do not believe in most abductions, 99.9% of crop circles, structures on Mars, channeling, and most videos of dots in the sky as being aliens. I can't tell if you are trying to be snide and condescending, or actually buy into that tripe you are trying to sell.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
Oh look, it's this thread again.

Tell me about it

This is one of those "hey guys I dont believe in aliens/UFO's so i had to make a thread" threads

From the huge amount of data i have gathered there certainly seems to be an indication that there are "Unidentified Flying Objects" in our skies. I am talking about BEFORE the wright brothers even. Heck reports going back 1000's of years. I have unanswered questions, questions questions questions. Decades of studying this phenomena even witnessing flying objects that remain unidentified... performing speeds and G forces that would turn a human to paste. Even outmaneuvers our own modern craft with ease. Drones? i dont have answers.

The OP does not provide explanations at the same time claims he knows for certain after giving up on researching. The burden of proof does not rest on your OP. Sure it is a muddled topic and filled with all types of obstacles, hoaxers, charlatans, people that can not tell the difference between a plane , bug, bird and a flying saucer. People with poor observation skills, then you have the lunatic fringe making a mockery of the subject.

But again, your optimism if this is what it is does not demerit a single case. Tell it to the thousands of prominent people who have seen these things. Tell it to the Pilots , Astronauts Military Personnel, Police and even Political leaders. There is physical evidence to boot. I really see no point in THESE threads. They are counter productive. Yes i have questions to things my own Government eludes to answer in a truthful manner. And that in itself is the most telling, almost confirmation that SOMETHING does not want to be known.

Until a space ship lands and off world beings shake my hand and give me a tour of their planet i can not say for certain who or what is piloting these objects. Alien seems to be the oldest theory, however they could be many things such as human time travelers from our future. Beings from another dimension, even supernatural. But they are there like an elephant in the room. IT is not real for you because it does not meet your criteria for things that have to be real. And that is perfectly fine, but like a wise man once said and this applies to believers and non believers... you will hear often here

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" popularized by Carl Sagan

Until you answer my questions, and so many others that have seen these things the book will remain open. If you ever figure out a way to explore the universe for Alien life and then find nothing let me know. To say something likely to exist somewhere else "since we exist here'" does not exist is ironic. Then you should also be skeptical of your own existence with saying such a outrageous thing. Look at the abundance of life here on Earth, ummm well then these Earth like planets being found almost every day now with HUBBLE. Because we have not invented or acquired the technology to travel interstellar does not mean THEY cant get here. It is mere common sense to understand this basic concept. Hundreds of years ago people on secluded islands had no idea there were people like them across that ocean. A hundred years ago going to the moon was impossible even laughed at. OK you are seeing my point by now. Maybe , maybe not.

If UFO topics were that easy the pros would have proven to us what you are seeking , want my opinion ?

In a Nut Shell: There is beings in those craft of places unknown that really do not care to be known

What they are i just cant wrap my head around it

edit on 11-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HareKrishna
can someone please post this video??? www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Cool, it's one of these "prove me wrong it's my thread" type deals.

And by "prove me wrong" you mean have posters throw ample amounts of what they genuinely feel is evidence at you that you will claim is not evidence because you say so.

Nice.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Wow your still spreading your BS...anyone believing you..

You claim to have inside information, but you cannot tell us....yeah nice story...hmm sounds like every other BS artist on here.

You say you don't come on here for anyone and you post for yourself.....yet you keep telling this story, seems like your looking for recognition and adulation. Well the only people who would do that would be the gullible.

Fact of the matter is this...the OP is correct. Absolutely no proof that aliens are here visiting us.

Of course split will come back..and say he has personal information that says yes there is...but shhh he can't tell you about it...

edit on 11-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I somewhat concur with your first statement however like many have all ready said, many famous cases indicate a form of technology that surpasses ours by Milena to say the least. Manned or unmanned, propulsion systems that do not officially exist. Such as hovering silently, breaking all our rules of physics. G forces surpassing ours ... stopping on a dime without inertia and changing direction. Then you have the historical issue that contradicts the idea that these are all secret military craft/ nazi technology. Well answers that remain to be explained in a logical manner....

Your second statement is kind of silly, you are trying to understand motives of not just another culture but another race of beings from another planet. We are not talking about some tribe on another continent but Alien beings that are.. well really ALIEN. The same could be said trying to understand another species on earth... why do dogs sniff other dogs butts, why do insects do what they do. They would be so different we may not even realize they are Alien at all. Perhaps some new life form that crawled out of the ocean. We would not be able to identify it because we do not have anything to compare it to...it is Alien? "what was that" I dont know what that was,

Then comes your ending statement that "ET believers are religious zealots" in saying so you are stereo typing thousands potentially millions of people in to a lump sum. Characterizing all these people you do not know, have never met as some kind of cult of sorts. You lose credibility when you go that route, this is bias narrow minded thinking. I cant take you seriously.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It's old news, but the FBI has released an electronic reading room called "The Vault" that contains previously sealed documents now available for the public view. I recommend all to check it out--just go to www.fbi.gov and put 'the vault' in the search.

edit on 11-10-2011 by blatino8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The major flaw in this is the assumption that we would be able to prove they are real.
Obviously, if there are ET piloted spacecraft visiting earth, there technology is on a quantum level. Space AND Time. We, at our current stage are only just beginning to theorize and test, in a minor capacity, quantum physics.

Perhaps, once we reach a level of this sophistication, we will be able to access the data we need to verify this conclusion.

All things are theory, nothing can be proven.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

I'll back you up on that one.I saw one after exclaiming out loud i'd love to see proof during watching a U.F.O. documentary - 3 months later and Bingo,and now i'm laughing at everyone who thinks people that believe in them are nuts.It also makes me thinks who was listening when i said it.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join