It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So I did a search through Twitter to see if there's been any major developments in the story and came across an interesting article. It contains a lot of the same information on the incident including the picture that's been circulating of what was in the sky. The editor seems to feel as though it wasn't a meteor, but, he includes an update about an incident that happened in Texas on Saturday.

Update: A grass fire in Texas Saturday night has been reported, and it's claimed to be linked to something falling from the sky. Again, a meteorite is extremely unlikely there, since it would take a big impact to ignite fires. Stuff like this happens all the time, and remember Texas is extremely dry right now. I would guess this was fireworks, but there's not much info on this story either.

Could this all be related? I was ready to just overlook September 26-28 as just being any other dates (going against my gut mind you) and then this happens and already I feel maybe I jumped the gun to soon.

Explosion in Argentina following "a ball of fire from the sky"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I dont think this has anything to do with "elenin". I think this was part of the satellite or a meteor.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Widespread POWER OUTAGES in 11 cities & 11 million ppl affected as of 12am Sep 26

www.abovetopsecret.com...

check this thread out...posted recently

edit on 26-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens on The History Channel recently had an episode about plagues associated with falling asteroids, comets, etc. The episode stated that almost all plagues occurred shortly after an asteroid falls to Earth. It is entirely possible that these fragments could contain life that is hazardous to us.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you for posting, it'll be interesting to find out what it was!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, the Fire Department investigators removed a pizza oven and a gas tank that are believed to be responsible for the explosion, due to a gas leak. But they haven't discarded the other options yet.

Source

edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

,If there was a gas leak explosion there should be a crater and fire from the pipes after the explosion,and also they should have close the gas with in minutes after,but if it was a meteorite to explode in mid air then it has to be a highly concentrated plasma gas & ice fire ball red in the sky blue at impact because of it's high density molecular composition.My opinion is that if another one will follow next days in other parts of the world,then.....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Thanks for the update

No offense to you, I know you are only reporting the news, but there is no way a leak from a pizza oven caused that explosion. That stream I was watching showed something much bigger than that. That is my non expert opinion though.

Another thing I found odd is that the rubble has no smoke, stains, or ash. It all looks too clean for an explosion. Perhaps I am wrong but I would imagine an explosion due to a gas leak causes flame and would at least burn a little. I see broken concrete and split lumber that is not burned. Something is definitely out of place.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

I remember reading a thread a while back by someone who claimed to be an insider and that some sort of disease will break out as the comet passes that effects certain blood types. It got me thinking....wouldn't any bacterias on meteorites be sterilised so to speak due to the heat? Forgive me if that is answered in the video...I haven't time to watch.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

I remember reading a thread a while back by someone who claimed to be an insider and that some sort of disease will break out as the comet passes that effects certain blood types. It got me thinking....wouldn't any bacterias on meteorites be sterilised so to speak due to the heat? Forgive me if that is answered in the video...I haven't time to watch.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i see a massive electric pylon and cables not far from the house,is there anyway the electric could arc to the house???
and bam,no house?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The thing is that there is no gas network around that zone, and i tell you from what i know and i´ve seen that that´s not possible to be due to a leak in a canister.

THE MINISTER OF SECURITY IS COVERING SOMETHING, TO MY OPINIO, BECAUSE HE STATED THAT THERE WAS NO CRATER, EVEN BEFORE THE REMOVAL OF THE DEBRIS

I guess they are still trying to figure it out and the guys that took the picture are impossible to find(?)
How can that be?

I guess the media is still trying to make a cover from it, they even took a case of a murder of a child again just to take off the importance of this and take the attention to another way

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Also, the neighbors reported smelling gun powder just before the explosion

There's more information coming through now.

The things that were removed from the scene were:
-A 45 kilos tank gas.
-Pipes.
-A very damaged pizza oven.

There was no radiation detected.

The explosion destroyed two houses, three cars and a store.

One fatal victim and 8 injured.

Source

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It looks like, if you go back to that website, that there is another article on the sidebar, more recent, I don't know I don't speak spanish/portuguese/whatever language it is....but it looks like another article just went up saying it was a meteor, confirmed.

www.lavoz.com.ar...

edit on 26-9-2011 by UnlikeAnyone because: to add link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

you tell me how can an implosion or explosion from the side make an impact in the hood of the car and the roof of it without damaging the sided body of the cars?

it is not quite possible, unless the cars were turn on their side, do they?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

That's true. The way they handled Candela's murder was very suspicious so they're gonna have to do better than just a few guesses to get us to believe them in this case

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The thing is they are stating that they removed an oven but didn´t take the rest of the concrete part of the house that imploded?

BESIDES THERE IS NO GAS NETWORK IN THE ZONE, DID I STATE THAT?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by ozzraven

Image Gallery (EMOL)

I am guessing they were in those HAZMAT suits and carrying those instruments to check for radiation. I wonder if that is standard procedure for this type of event. Then again I doubt there is a standard procedure for houses getting hit with a fireball from the sky.

I wish I could read Spanish to see if they give any information about those guys in those suits. I did see some American looking men white skin and blonde hair in fancy clothing walking around on the stream the other member provided for the clean up crew.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Because of the claims it fell from the sky "which cannot be proven as of yet" id imagine any government would send out a team to test anything that was claimed to have fell from the sky for many reasons, radiation, unknown viruses etc etc

Personally i don't think this is a meteor impact site just a gas explosion in a shabby town though poor utilities & maintenance, this story has be exaggerated and over hyped due to Elenin IMHO, if it never happened at this time, then you can bet everything you own it would have been a "NEW ROSWELL"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

AGAIN THERE IS NO GAS NETWORK IN THE ZONE!!!

so this is something elese and they changed the news to an old case of a child beeing murdered stating they caught the assasin, just to break the attention apart

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

,And what a pizza they cooked.....Margherita-meteorita

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join