It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

have you ever heard of operation metal gear? have you ever heard of the company hbgary?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just because it fell from the sky, doesn't mean it's elenin related.
It could just be a falling comet.
And they appear close but they can be hundreds of miles away.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
translated the later part of the first linked article reads

The words of the witness directed a research hypothesis to the fall of a meteorite or some other space equipment.
But the version was weakened with the passing of the hours in the rubble found a bottle of 45 kilos with a weak connection to a pizza oven, and the detention of "false testimony" of a young man who showed pictures of a color element red across the sky.
Police sources consulted said that the arrested person "changed his statements" after being questioned by court officials (see arrested the neighbor who said he photographed the "fireball" in Monte Grande ).

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigSmokinMan

have you ever heard of operation metal gear? have you ever heard of the company hbgary?

Why?
edit on 1-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

cig why do you want to know if I know hbgary? It is a "software" cyber slooth/hacking network malware and antivirus development contractor. And as you know your not supposed to mention operation metal gear that is above top secret.

seriously though why are you asking should assume this is their work?
edit on 2-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

you seem to be pimpin the ball lighting really hard. my mind is blown that ball lighting can make a house explode w no fire marks, kill someone, and destroy two cars. and why hazmat suits for a "ball lighting" explosion. sounds an awful lot like some disinfo straight from an agent.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

you seem to be pimpin the ball lighting really hard. my mind is blown that ball lighting can make a house explode w no fire marks, kill someone, and destroy two cars. and why hazmat suits for a "ball lighting" explosion. sounds an awful lot like some disinfo straight from an agent.

You didn't read the link I supplied of a study and experimentation with ball lightening.

they have been known to do explode but leave no fire. A whole forest in Russia was laid flat with a crater but very little was burned. that is a characteristic of ball lightening.

no not an agent.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
it was an exploding gas oven and fake testimony to gain on insurance

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Link for verification please, found this article interesting as no showing of satellites downing..
Could be a cover story as alot going on at the moment..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
for verification , just translate he original article , exactly what I did , and that is what is said....some folk cant be bothered even to do that and take what they are told as gospel truth without any research themselves.............

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join