It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well it may turn out to be an explosion.

But still no one mentioned Ball Lightning ground strike which would burn, from one direction look like it is streaking through the sky and from straight one like a glowing ball of fire.

Ball lightning last longer than regular lightning bolts they mainly are air born but occasionally strike the ground. when they do they explode leaving behind a sulfur type of smell not a ozone type smell as most lightning strikes do.

striking the right place it could ignite flammable liquids, gasses and well as start a fire. the explosions from Ball Lightening have been described as a hundred cannons going off at once. Normally they are blue and look like a fire ball of blue flame. But they have been described as multicolored, some as yellow red as well as translucent.

The appearance of ball lightning is linked to power lines as well. They have been known to appear during thunderstorms or during calm weather.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here is something you all may want to read it is an thesis on ball lightening but then it ends with Quantum Photonic Bomb theory and experimentation.

This very well could have been a local military experiment with a Photonic bomb

www.worldnpa.org...

reading the PDF revealed that Ball Lightning strikes of explosive nature coincide with Sun Spot activity. and we have had quite a bit of that lately.

Wow you guys got to read this Ebook PDF it is amazing the first few pages will reveal the condition at which our planet is at with all the right pieces Sun spots, Large solar flares, cyclic solar activity, upper atmospheric phenomena such as bright flashes that light up the night sky, and a large encroaching meteorite EMinen (sp?).

Must read a must must read.

edit on 28-9-2011 by ChesterJohn because: additional encouragement to read the PDF

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
Here is something you all may want to read it is an thesis on ball lightening but then it ends with Quantum Photonic Bomb theory and experimentation.

This very well could have been a local military experiment with a Photonic bomb

www.worldnpa.org...

reading the PDF revealed that Ball Lightning strikes of explosive nature coincide with Sun Spot activity. and we have had quite a bit of that lately.

Wow you guys got to read this Ebook PDF it is amazing the first few pages will reveal the condition at which our planet is at with all the right pieces Sun spots, Large solar flares, cyclic solar activity, upper atmospheric phenomena such as bright flashes that light up the night sky, and a large encroaching meteorite EMinen (sp?).

Must read a must must read.

edit on 28-9-2011 by ChesterJohn because: additional encouragement to read the PDF

I definately think you're onto something with this...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
does anyone have anymore pics from the immediate vicinity? someone posted some w ppl in hazmat suits and i assume it was shortly after the event happened. any more visual updates? any updates on what happened w the person who got arrested for "falsifying" ufo pic and claim?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.paid2write.org...

Love the pics of the guys in the hazmat suits...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here's a brief story about the blast from an Argentine news paper:

www.argentinaindependent.com...

This is a link to the same news agency, discussing a young guy who claimed to have a photo of a falling meteorite, who the police think doctored the photo and are now detaining him:

This is a link to view the photo that this kid claims he took. You be the judge:

m24digital.com...

I can't seem to find any other news outlets carrying this story, most info appears on blogs or sites like this one.
Personally, blast site doesn't look like what I would expect a meteor impact site to look like, not that I've seen any...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

Well seems that everything starts to fit in the puzzle. If ELENIN did passed away. wtf was this?

They say a big ball of fire crashed coming from the sky, i hope we can get much more info about it but all the neighboorhood is getting a little bit nervous cause it is something not quite common.
I just don´t wanna start all this ELEINI thing agains, but it is not getting a chance of being forgotten if today 26/10 as it was stated somewhere in the threads around here this would be happening.
The thing is that something is falling from the sky and has hitted us serouisly

May be it´s just my fears

Wanna know if this is going around somewhere in the Globe, may be is just a conicidence, isn¨t it?

NAMASTE MY FRIENDS

w ww.agenciafe.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If it was Elenin, would have taken out the city, not 100 sq M.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

No if it was just a piece of it, remember someone mentioned that the comet has broken apart, or exploded or something like that

Anyway i don`t think it`s elenin, but sure i think it was a piece of meteorite

BY THE WAY THERE IS A VIDEO THAT CONFIRMS THAT A CRATER HAS BEEN LEFT!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

Well seems that everything starts to fit in the puzzle. If ELENIN did passed away. wtf was this?

They say a big ball of fire crashed coming from the sky, i hope we can get much more info about it but all the neighboorhood is getting a little bit nervous cause it is something not quite common.
I just don´t wanna start all this ELEINI thing agains, but it is not getting a chance of being forgotten if today 26/10 as it was stated somewhere in the threads around here this would be happening.
The thing is that something is falling from the sky and has hitted us serouisly

May be it´s just my fears

Wanna know if this is going around somewhere in the Globe, may be is just a conicidence, isn¨t it?

NAMASTE MY FRIENDS

w ww.agenciafe.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If it was Elenin, would have taken out the city, not 100 sq M.

Ball Lightening apparently they occur more frequently when there is a large solar flare, and during the cyclic sun spot production, and when meteorites pass by. But no one is mentioning the Possibility of ball lightening. Ball lightening can hit the ground with a very strong explosion. There would be no radiation, no remains and the magnetic polarity or magnetic changes in the soil and rock. also watch for mutated ants cockroaches and plants often a tell tail sign of a Ball Lightening strike

check links above and read the PDF about ball Lightening. Very cool information
edit on 29-9-2011 by ChesterJohn because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitcanapple
Here's a brief story about the blast from an Argentine news paper:

This is a link to the same news agency, discussing a young guy who claimed to have a photo of a falling meteorite, who the police think doctored the photo and are now detaining him:

This is a link to view the photo that this kid claims he took. You be the judge:

m24digital.com...

I can't seem to find any other news outlets carrying this story, most info appears on blogs or sites like this one.
Personally, blast site doesn't look like what I would expect a meteor impact site to look like, not that I've seen any...

Yep. Looks like ball lightening and it does not always travel in a ballistic path it can and does change directions. They are attracted to electrical lines and they happen during high sun spot activity and solar flares. And they don't need a storm to happen

Read the PDF in the post I have above it will explain and then you will agree Ball Lightening

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
A meteorite, burning with a bright blue colour suggests Copper chloride composition.

Most meteors and meteorites are Iron, which is why they mostly appear to burn red/orange, although Copper Chloride has been found in some meteorites apparently.

Damage on this scale seems too large to be UARS (which reads as 'You arse' = if we believe it is, we are)

If it was a meteorite, as it seems to have been, it must have been quite a big chunk that entered the atmosphere..remember that most of it's size would have been burned off by friction before it hit.

So, just how big would it have been to begin with?

I've seen iron meteorites about the size of a fist, make holes about 5x as large in house roofs or in car bodywork...this thing wasn't made or harder Iron, but copper chloride and "devastated an area 100m in radius"?!

That was certainly bigger than a fist, and could have been as big as a house when it first entered the upper atmosphere!

Remember that most of it's size would have burned off before it caused all this damage!

Why no warning about a house sized chunk of rock and minerals heading our way, when they catalogue objects smaller than this?

Wouldn't the heat of it start a fire? Fireball but propane tanks are fine and no fire.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

because it was not a meteorite it was ball lightening. Check out the descriptions of ball lightening it fits perfectly it can cause an explosion without burning or with burning it appears as a ball of fire can come in different colors and translucent, does not travel a ballistic path, attracted to electrical lines, occur during sun spot activity, large Solar flares, when lg meteorites pass by, and they don't need a storm to appear.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

It took a few days but we pieced this together on another post about Denver. It seemed that all the minions were descending on Denver on September 27. They had tons of big corporations holding conferences...Obama and NASA were even there. Long story short...an asteroid almost hit the earth on the 27th. Asteroid SE58 came very close to earth... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... Notice the code 7(this means that they were uncertain of the orbit). They knew it would bring meteors with it. Did they warn us? NO! They went to hide in the Denver underground bunker and brought NASA with them to keep an eye on it.

edit on 29-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Other people in different locations saw meteors: I heard that one lit 60 acres on fire in Texas but can't find a link just yet. No news outlets reporting on this...hmmm. NASA conference today said everything is AOK.

We saw it, too...live in Mount Shasta, CA and at about 10:28 pm Wednesday night, out of the corner of my eye, say a large, orange, flashy object fall from the sky. Thought it was a falling star and made a wish....then began to realize how BIG it was and hoped it wasn't an airplane oor something! Interested to know what it actually was......

Between 10:15 and 10:30 PST saw a huge metoer in southerly directiion (I am in San Juan Bautista, CA - about 45 miles south of San Jose). It burst into many brilliant orange particles as it was falling and seemed much closer than any "falling star" that vanishes as it falls. Sorry - did not record with camera - went out to let horses out of their stalls into the pasture and saw this as I returned to the house - definitely the most spectacular thing I have ever seen fall through the night sky. Seemed like it could have been a plane or satellite exploding and crashing, rather than a meteor.

Saw a green fireball fall from the night sky over Pinole/El Sobrante, CA (East Bay). It looked like a solo firework, but left a trail behind it. It seemed to appear out of nowhere and then disappeared. It was moving in roughly a northeast to southwest direction.

www.weatherwatch.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here it is falling. You can clearly see it is a meteor....www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It was parts from Elenin.Today Nasa admit that this is Eleninvideonews.antena3.ro...],and it's from today.the future is like this;elenin.fr...],If Nasa admits we should believe!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You are joking right? You aren't seriously trying to tell us NASA is saying that sun lit cloud in the video is a comet which is so far away you need a telescope to see it? So far away as pointed out on the countdown timer on your second link? Seriously?

It wasn't Elenin, it will never be Elenin.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

That first video is the sunlight reflecting off a cloud or a contrail, i'm not sure what to make of the second one as I have no sound on this PC and won't be able to listen to the commentary until later (and I will).

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Really no intend to joke or lie it's a press release,they say that NASA admit that is Elenin!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ball Lightening isn't any body scientific enough to figure this out.

Smell of sulfur reported ball lightening smells like sulfur or gunpowder, ball of fire ball lightening looks like a ball of fire, hit an electrical line first ball lightening attracted to power lines. Explosion without to much burned ball lightening have been known to cause small to extremely large explosions. Near pass by large asteroid or meteorite an associated contribution to the creation of ball lightening. large sun spots and large solar flare an associated contribution to ball lightening, upper atmosphere expansion ball lightening almost always happen during an atmosphere expansion which occur because of a large solar flare

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join