It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by XplanetX

andtoday is: yep 26th september

so yes it is recent

Anybody could put today's date on an old article.

I just wanted verification from another source.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

well it is removed now

so i guess you´ll feel less scared

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

it[s okay wacht the 4 newspapers i linked and any media here in argentina they are all talking about it today

and today is:
26 TH SEPTEMBER??

Just May Be, may be it´s another day for you

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

oh by the way
they are verifiable

It´s a pitty you can´t read spanish
You don´t know how sorry i am for you

Just kidding

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by djz3ro

My edited post from earlier was about an in incident from 2009. It was also 800 km away. In other words it had nothing to do with this incident and it was epic post fail on my behalf. Once again sorry for the confusion. My coffee must not have kicked in yet when I posted that info.

Ah no problem. i know that feeling myself

So is there a link to the news of strange tall people coming out of the buildings?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

that's what I thought was odd about this video,they didn't show an impact crater,I assume there should be one if it came from space.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by tarifa37

that's what I thought was odd about this video,they didn't show an impact crater,I assume there should be one if it came from space.

The Tunguska event had no gaping crater either.
Things from space can and do explode before hitting the ground.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

UARS finally landed.

Was my first thought as well. Officially, it was supposed to have crashed in the Pacific, around midnight on Friday, but since the specifics weren't really given, I wonder if maybe they are trying to contain the story of a terrestrial landfall instead?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but could it be an air blast like the tunguska event, also i've searched bbc news, and its not being reported on there.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
even if it was a meteor or UARS or space junk..does one really think that 'they' would admit to it?? if 'they' did, imagine what that would start
that siad it is weird timeing for a 'fireball from heaven' to come crashing down isn't it?!?....seems to be alot of odd occurences happening in south america, volcanos, power outages and now fireballs from heaven........hmmm, i dont think i will retire my tinfoil hat just yet

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
someone from the neighborhood supposedly took this picture

www.elpais.com.uy...

edit on 26-9-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As a tip, I used Babelfish to translate the original Spanish websites, and it did a pretty serviceable job of it, for any who want to read the Spanish news stories in English, simply copy the URL and use it in Babelfish.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
sounds like a metor hit a house. I know on the 27th we will have a near miss with a decent size rock will be .6 lunar distance from earth. I know it isn't the satalite that crashed a few days back i heard it bouncing off the upper atmosphere ( sound kinda like thunder but alot different ). The sky is falling the sky is falling ...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Fire. Felix Fire Chief William Perez acknowledged this morning that residents of the neighborhood July 9 "say that something fell from the sky" and that would have been the object that caused the explosion and the damage that occurred at the site. But he said that they as emergency support staff "saw nothing" (see Esteban Echeverría Mayor speaks of "disgrace" ).

Perez asked to await the results of the expertise to establish the cause of the explosion, noting that "there is serious ahead of an event of this nature" (see astronomers believe that this may be the fragment of a meteorite ).

The firefighter, told the TN channel in place of the tragedy, where a woman died and six others wounded, said that "among the rubble were outbreaks (of fire)" so that "there were to be removed extinguish them. "

This came from the original article that the Op had linked, why does it include the date of July 9th, is this just an old story trying to get some attention, with all of this Elenin and the defunct satellite. Hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

How come All the witnesses reported the color as Blue, doubt anyone had time to run in and get a camera

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
According to the date September 26-27th of this year, the orbital diagram shows that Elenin will be aligned with the sun and earth. The diagram shows this very clearly.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

the photograph of the object is red NOT BLUE

i don´t know what you are looking for but seems slightly different than the one i´m looking for

From the articles you linked (a blue ball)

Residents of the locality of Monte Grande, of Esteban Echeverría, agreed this morning that they saw "a blue ball that fell from heaven" before the explosion that killed a woman and wounding nine others, as well as damage several houses

and JULY 9th???

Felix Fire Chief William Perez acknowledged this morning that residents of the neighborhood July 9 "say that something fell from the sky" and that would have been the object that caused the explosion and the damage that occurred at the site.

source

is the date a mistranslation?
edit on 26/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Everyone says Elenin has disentegrated, but if it was as large as first reported then could it not have the possibility of raining smaller objects in various places? I just think that if it was headed our way and "broke up" then wouldn't we still see debris falling to Earth?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I think the "july 9" is a wrong translation, because when i translate to danish, the "july 9" becomes "radio 10".
Can anybody confirm this

edit on 26-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Versa

I think the "july 9" is a wrong translation, because when i translate to danish, the "july 9" becomes "radio 10".
Can anybody confirm this

edit on 26-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

It says the people from the neighborhood called "9 de Julio" (9th of July). It's the name of the place, not a date. Also, a few paragraphs above, they state the name of the neighborhood where the explosion occurred as "9 de Abril", (9th of April), which is the correct location. I guess the "9 de Julio" is just a mistake.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: Clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join