It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I just saw that, in one of the other articles it changes to "april 9", so something in the translation of the address is "sweet loving" up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Media at it again..
edit on 26-9-2011 by foxhoundone because: edit

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

It is true it happens on 26 september it was a blue light www.sott.net... the time when that happen there was a major disruption in earth magnetic field and blackouts all over the world,USGS geomag.usgs.gov... no one will correlate this!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My guess is a coincidental gas leak blew up.
Sure looks like a gas explosion with all that stuff pushed over.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
My guess is a coincidental gas leak blew up.
Sure looks like a gas explosion with all that stuff pushed over.

That's what I thought too, but I heard there are no gas connections in the area (not sure if this is true, it's just what some people have been saying).

The news said that the gas tanks were intact, shouldn't they have exploded too? I mean, look at the condition the house is in and there were damaged cars too. Don't gas tanks explode in... well, an explosion?

Also, it was also said that it looked like it was an explosion that came from the inside, not from something that fell on the house and there were small fires. I don't have a source for this, though, I heard it on television.

And in this website there are recollections of witnesses accounts and they all said that there was a blue light and then the explosion. Some of them even describe more than one fireball.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: Links added

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777This came from the original article that the Op had linked, why does it include the date of July 9th, is this just an old story trying to get some attention, with all of this Elenin and the defunct satellite. Hmmmmmm

Ah that, no, i can explain that, you see July 9th is my Birthday and the last time i was in Buenos Aires was to celebrate my 21st Birthday in 1998 and we partied so hard that to this day the part of the town my Birthday Party was held in is called July 9th, they were saying the person was a July 9th resident you see...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers, Anibal Fernandez, said that the explosion could have been caused by a gas leak, and also said that his father's job was to install gas connections and that gas tanks don't explode.

Además, el jefe de Gabinete, Aníbal Fernández, aventuró que el estallido pudo haber sido causada por "un escape de gas", aunque admitió que "hay que prestarle atención" a lo que dicen los vecinos, varios de los cuales aseguran que vieron caer "una bola azul" del cielo antes del hecho.

"Todo es llamativo, pareciera ser, si uno tuviera que aventurarse, un escape de gas", indicó el funcionario, quien remarcó que es "hijo de un gasista" y "las garrafas no explotan".

Aseguró que "lo que sí puede ser es que al haber un lugar donde se expanda el gas y se concentre puede producir una explosión de estas características, sin descartar lo que dice la gente, que eso hay que verlo y estudiarlo".

Source

He said that there could have been a place where the gas expanded and concentrated and cause and explosion of these characteristics, but that the neighbors reports about a fireball should be looked into.

But he's a politician not an expert in these things, so we'll still have to wait to know the truth behind this story.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com... see this, something major is happening,the problem is which will burn in the atmosphere and which will explode on the ground,next day 27 Denver will tell the story!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm

Looks like a typical gas explosion to me i would have thought some of the debris to be swept to the sides, this just looks like the blast was from under the rubble and it collapsed back down on itself,

Maybe there was a meteor seen that night maybe there was two one trailing red and another blue or maybe abit of both as i have seen meteors sparking al sorts of colours /make up

So maybe people are just adding things up wrong and making wiled claims,

Gas explosion + meteor spotted = must be its crash location

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There most likely are no gas lines. The tanks are what they use for gas instead of gas lines which is common in rural areas. I have friends from Mexico and they told me when they lived there they got all of their gas and water from trucks that would deliver and fill their tanks. That is the only way for them to get these things with no underground lines.

I don't think that propane tanks could do that amount of damage. Its def interesting that so many people are saying something fell from the sky just at the same time of the "explosion".

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Heres a live cam of the demolished house :

tn.com.ar...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lZEROl

There most likely are no gas lines. The tanks are what they use for gas instead of gas lines which is common in rural areas.

There are many places around here that have both tanks and gas connections (I have both in my house), but I have no idea if this was the case, I was just trying to make sense to the "gas leak" theory.

Suppose the neighbors had a connection, would it be possible for the house next door to explode?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0

tn.com.ar...

Wow. That is a huge pile of ruble. They got the bulldozers there already. Any evidence that might exist will be gone with that clean up crew. We can all expect the usual lame explanation. We will be left in the dark about what really happened unless some of the witnesses come forward with something significant. I am surprised only one person got killed, glad it wasn't more.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lZEROl

There was no gas leak,that's clear,but strange,what is Alpha-Orionis star explosion on 26 sep 2011,related to Tehran explsions?something it's odd,I saw september and now it's august written!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Versa

I think the "july 9" is a wrong translation, because when i translate to danish, the "july 9" becomes "radio 10".
Can anybody confirm this

edit on 26-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

It says the people from the neighborhood called "9 de Julio" (9th of July). It's the name of the place, not a date. Also, a few paragraphs above, they state the name of the neighborhood where the explosion occurred as "9 de Abril", (9th of April), which is the correct location. I guess the "9 de Julio" is just a mistake.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: Clarification

Theres 2 neighborhoods in question. Theres the 9 de Abril(9th of April neighborhood) which is where the explosion happened.

Las causas del estallido, registrado alrededor de las 2.15 en la esquina de las calles Los Andes y Luis Vernet, del barrio 9 de Abril, no estaban determinadas hasta el momento por los bomberos y la policía (ver Un vecino dice haber fotografiado lo que cayó del cielo).

And then theres the 9 de Julio(9th July neighborhood) which is adjacent to it, in which people living in there said they also saw something fall from the sky.

El jefe de bomberos Félix Guillermo Pérez reconoció esta mañana que los vecinos del barrio 9 de Julio "dicen que cayó algo del cielo" y que ese objeto habría sido el que provocó la explosión y los destrozos que ocurrieron en el lugar

So its not mistranslated or some old news or something...anyways hope it helps...BTW I have lived in Buenos Aires for sometime....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there... Could this be part of Elenin that "blew up"?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
..wasn't chile part of some type of power outages lately....and before you say it..i know, i know 2 different contries we are talking about..i will repeat that for the cheap seats..i know, i know, 2 different countries being talked about

my point being..alot of weirdness down there....there are a few threads about power outages in chile, ufo siteing in argentina..big siteings..
argentina form committe to study ufos

The Argentinean Air Force’s action to form a UFO investigation unit was confirmed by Sylvia Perez Simondini of the CEFORA (Argentinean Republic Committee for UFO Phenomena Studies), "an organization formed by various UFOlogy groups in Argentina. The main purpose is the declassification of all related UFO phenomena in Argentina. It was formed by serious Argentinean UFOlogists in Victoria, Entre Rios during a conference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a few links to refresh the mind.....
and of course chile.....
transformer problem..eh..
remeber the volcano?
and earthquake

my point being..is it all somehow connected??? i dont know...alot of weirdness.....say..whats the date again

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0

tn.com.ar...

Thats the best web cam Ive ever seen really clear at eye level. Im in the uk watching this going on thousands of miles away. Same bloke with grey hair keeps walking back and forth.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozzraven

Image Gallery (EMOL)

I am guessing they were in those HAZMAT suits and carrying those instruments to check for radiation. I wonder if that is standard procedure for this type of event. Then again I doubt there is a standard procedure for houses getting hit with a fireball from the sky.

I wish I could read Spanish to see if they give any information about those guys in those suits. I did see some American looking men white skin and blonde hair in fancy clothing walking around on the stream the other member provided for the clean up crew.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join