It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That incident was from 2009.

Which one?

CorruptionExposed, what was the post you edited? Was that another incident around the same time 800k away or have i picked up the wrong end of the stick?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

They didnt die from being hit by it...they died from the explosion of the gas canisters.
BUT many people are hit by meteorites....loads of livestock too.
Have a lil google search

reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Its just a screen name, i like conspiracies but....this isnt one.
This is a simple case of an (alleged) meteorite hitting a building full of gas canisters.

As another poster pointed out (and i did in another thread) meteorites burn different colours depending on their composition. So a blue ball glowing from the sky is most likely a meteorite. Add the fact that this time of year we have the Perseid meteor showers....and you begin to realize this is nothing unusual, and nothing to do with Elenin, Nibiru, GFL, Paladians, Greys, Reptillians etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

My edited post from earlier was about an in incident from 2009. It was also 800 km away. In other words it had nothing to do with this incident and it was epic post fail on my behalf. Once again sorry for the confusion. My coffee must not have kicked in yet when I posted that info.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.allvoices.com...

Is this recent news?

Article is dated the 26th of september 2011.
edit on 26-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Strange one

I think this video may be of the same incident.

Is the same incident. It looks like that place was bombed.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
After watching that first vid again it seems even more suspicious. Notice how they dragged the "props" conveniently to the edge of destruction and zoom in on them twice. Any one who has seen combat or the immediate aftermath in person will tell you that looks a heck of lot more like the result of ordinance in the thousand to 2 thousand pound range. This was a residential neighborhood, notice those are houses in the vid. Even if they for some reason had a half dozen 20lb propane canisters or a few 100lb ones what are the odds of being hit by a meteorite that glows blue then detonating, then picking up 1000 to 2000lb vehicles and tossing them upside down from hundreds of feet away.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Buenos Aires article in English, www.buenosairesherald.com... from www.buenosairesherald.com...

Cause still unknown.

What about asteroid 2011 SE58 - .6LD 7.9-18.m magnitude 27.6 Due tomorrow, not today.
I realize that mag isn't 22 or less, but, could it be the asteroid which isn't due until the 27th?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Neighbors’ accounts describe a ball of fire coming from the sky as the cause of the explosion. The chief of the firefighters, Guillermo Pérez, however, said the “causes remain unknown” and that “gas containers were found intact,” ruling out a gas related incident. The blast caused destruction in several structures and cars surrounding the house

So the gas containers were intact!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

It seems what he is telling is different from the one i posted because this are different cities and 800 km away one from each other. They are different provinces, let´s say they are different states is like comparing a distance between texas and florida for example. They are far away but i also didn´t know that this happened in Mendoza and Cordoba with a day of difference.
It is starting to makes us worry i guess

Just a little

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

The gas containers were intact, the vehicles duels deposits are intact, they are removing the debris so to see if there is a crater down there.
There is a photo also available but i don´t know the veracity of it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I don´t know what size is it but should have been small if not the impact area would have been much much bigger
Although the windows of the houses 3 blocks around are shattered or broken

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What is sad here is that never ever TPTB will admit this comet or something related had something to do with it, denial, denial, denial. I think they know things we do not but that the truth is being scattered. What I am saying is not they are spraying only lies, but the truth is being restructured in my opinion in order to be sure no links are made with that comet in order to avoid causing fear, which is logic and totally understandable.

Just saying,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

what seems odd is that there is no natural gas oil pipes in that zone, so the explosions couldn´t be from that source, and the canisters didn´t blow because most of them are empty.

The way the cars were blown up is astonishing

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

andtoday is: yep 26th september

so yes it is recent

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

ok then no worries are around

just an independent incident

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

You know what:

when the incident first started all the media fell on it telling about a meteorite because the people that were around assured the reporters that this is what they saw.

Now all the info they are giving is just about an explosion

Very curious

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

The thing is that the cannisters were empty
so that doesn´t add to much to the hit does it?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've just checked press tv and rt, but nothing on there yet.
I don't really follow msm.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

the photograph of the object is red NOT BLUE

i don´t know what you are looking for but seems slightly different than the one i´m looking for

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

i left some photos for you so you make take a look at that
no blueish object there
Just red

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join