It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

The only arrogance here is yours. I don't subscribe to the idea that aliens are anything else, but beings from another planet. But I don't know for sure. There is more out there then we could ever begin to imagine.

This thread reminds me of an epic fail back in the day, when a USAF general said, "Man can never go faster then the speed of sound". But yet here we are today. He couldn't possibly have known, just like you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

No idolatry ? hmmm who is it your avatar is supposed to represent ?
But back a bit, for all i know, if the story and revelation is right, anything that came after jesus is suspicious and could be the lie to be exposed.

And that includes your KJ bible.

And you speak of occult, but what is the occult if it's not the practical side of the religion coin.

Theory / practice.

A lot of religions embrace both aspects, but the christians, noooo wayyyyyy.
Grab the texts and read them. But I'm done . Go back and reread from the start.

Christians just call it occult and threaten anyone dealing with it with hell. Talking about censorship on a massive scale. What was just a tool to destroy competing religions and customs became the instrument of your undoing.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

There are religions that existed at one point that said aliens not only were not demons but actually helped humans in development. Many of them were curiously enough destroyed and nearly erased forever by christianity. There has been far more demonic stuff done in the name of worshipping god than for any other reason. To be so small minded as to say "theyre not from earth, they must be demons" is ridiculous.

And i do acknowledge that there could be aliens who are not benevolent and want to destroy. but that doesnt make them demons it just makes them malevolent.

Please everybody just try open yourmind and understand that the earth is but a grain of sand on a beach. There is no way we could be the only ones. Enough with the self-absorbed, geocentric view of the universe. Enough with thinking that aliens have the same thought process as humans. Humans are barely of chimps as far as genes and actually as far as thought process goes. Like George Carlin said, were monkeys with automatic weapons and baseball caps.

We gotta stop thinking of what we'd do if aliens invaded earth, because lets face it if aliens invaded earth we be SOL.

HEAR HEAR!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

No idolatry ? hmmm who is it your avatar is supposed to represent ?
But back a bit, for all i know, if the story and revelation is right, anything that came after jesus is suspicious and could be the lie to be exposed.
e: (no reason given)

This is simply a bad misconception, jesus came to earth to give glory to God and no one else. Kinda like the poster boy for God on earth.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
The outside of our universe is not of our concern, it was made purely so we could marvel at God's creation.

I think you're going to need a scriptural reference to back up those sorts of claims.

Seriously; where do Christians get all of this unscriptural garbage? The Bible doesn't say anything directly about space at all.

If you're going to claim to be a Christian, then play by your own rules. Do not make assumptions that anything living outside this planet is automatically satanic or demonic by default, and do not dismiss space as irrelevant, or otherwise condemn people for discussing it or thinking about it.

You have no Biblical support for that position; and as such, your position is, in fact, heretical.

I know I shouldn't attack Christians, and it does cause me to feel guilty when I do so...but really; I am utterly tired of your paranoid, condemnatory, fear and guilt based negative crap. I am completely fed up with it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

You have a very limited view of all things biblical, and i can forgive you for that. Since ignorance, can always be cured with knowledge there is hope for you yet.

The picture in my avatar is a representation of Yeshua , Jesus Christ. So how exactly is that idolatry?

I don't know why you keep using the term religion, like im supposed to be apart of it, because i certainly do not associate myself with any form of religion. Religion is man trying to get to God, Christianity is God coming to man.

As for the occult, the bible says to not associate or contact familiar spirits (fallen angels). So why would anyone in there right mind choose to disobey God and choose to do so is beyond me. If you want power, seek God, Focus on God, and not on the occult. If you do not understand this, then i cannot help you.

The bible is not all Christianity is about like you try to make out, its simply a reference, a guide of such on how to live a righteous life for our loving God. You can ether choose to follow it, and prosper in God's glory or rebel like a spoilt child and become spiritually dead.

Christians don't threaten anybody, those who do are not real Christians but are wolves in sheep's clothing. Threat's of violence is simply not of a Christians nature to want to hurt some body, unless there family was being attacked and then we have a lawful right to do so.

As for religions endorsing occultism, only paganism religions encourage it. Certainly none of the Abrahamic religions do. so again your knowledge is very limited.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I don't know, some christians have had that bad habit for a long time.
Maybe they have a secret wish that when a christian rule is imposed on the planet, after the US has nuked all the rest, they'll put all alien believers on a big pile of wood and set fire to it.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

The outside of our universe is not of our concern, it was made purely so we could marvel at God's creation.

I think you're going to need a scriptural reference to back up those sorts of claims.

Seriously; where do Christians get all of this unscriptural garbage? The Bible doesn't say anything directly about space at all.

If you're going to claim to be a Christian, then play by your own rules. Do not make assumptions that anything living outside this planet is automatically satanic or demonic by default, and do not dismiss space as irrelevant, or otherwise condemn people for discussing it or thinking about it.

You have no Biblical support for that position; and as such, your position is, in fact, heretical.

I know I shouldn't attack Christians, and it does cause me to feel guilty when I do so...but really; I am utterly tired of your paranoid, condemnatory, fear and guilt based negative crap. I am completely fed up with it.

so by your logic, If you are a christian, space doesn't exist, science doesn't, math doesn't, driving a car is evil, technology is evil. Or is our approach a little tight like a box.

Nah, of course not, you are open minded!!!
I believe in aliens, angels, demons. Live on!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

WAY TO DERAIL THE THREAD.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Then why do you think GOD would make the van allen belt which is literally impossible for a human to survive if space was any concern of ours?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Dude, you are calling alien believers : devil worshippers.
It's not so different than the inquisition.

You already forgot the "don't judge" part, how far will you go to prove your point ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

Dude, you are calling alien believers : devil worshippers.
It's not so different than the inquisition.

You already forgot the "don't judge" part, how far will you go to prove your point ?

alien believers are not devil worshippers, but alien worshippers are an issue IMO

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Then why do you think GOD would make the van allen belt which is literally impossible for a human to survive if space was any concern of ours?

I don't know. Saying I don't know, however, is radically different from saying that space is irrelevant.

I'm still waiting for that scriptural reference, by the way.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Liar, no im not quote me where i called them devil worshippers.

They are simply deceived individuals, i didn't say they were intentionally helping to build satan's kingdom.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Liar, no im not quote me where i called them devil worshippers.

They are simply deceived individuals, i didn't say they were intentionally helping to build satan's kingdom.

I agree with this, through egotistical technological advancement
edit on 8-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by petrus4

so by your logic, If you are a christian, space doesn't exist, science doesn't, math doesn't, driving a car is evil, technology is evil. Or is our approach a little tight like a box.

Nah, of course not, you are open minded!!!
I believe in aliens, angels, demons. Live on!

No that's not what i'm saying at all. Technology is good if used correctly. But really the only hands we can trust is of Jesus Christ. I'm all for technology if its used for good. Sure space exist's, but is it intended for us to explore and live in? No i don't think so.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And why should "intention" be any relevant at all when it's all part of "god's plan".

Besides i threw you a bone 2 pages ago to check how good you were with scriptures.
Either you're not as good at it as you think.
Or some mistake in different translations. But who cares since God's words cannot be altered.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No that's not what i'm saying at all. Technology is good if used correctly. But really the only hands we can trust is of Jesus Christ. I'm all for technology if its used for good. Sure space exist's, but is it intended for us to explore and live in? No i don't think so.

I wasn't attacking you, defending you from someone else, I'm Christian/catholic/the way as you are

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yep sorry its getting a little late here i see that now.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My considered view is that earth is quarantined...
...and while there may be alien races we do not have access to them...
...and they do no have acces to us.

What we have had in our history is contact with a rebellious faction of transdimensional beings...
...who at random times have come among us and played games with our genetics...
...with the motive of replacing/destroying humans...
...fortunately this has mostly failed because they were produced with vunerabilities...
...like the inabilty to procreate, specific nutritional needs not easily obtained, hunting...
...required very speciifc environmental conditions, were inedible.

The idea of 'aliens' arose because of the presence of these amalgamation/hybrid/chimeras...
...some who looked very human...
...but they are not from other planets they were bred here.

This behaviour will happen again I am certain...
...they will return when enough people are nieve enough to invite them back...
...the last time they were here people sacrificed their own children to force them to leave.

edit on 8/9/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join