It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
If a person thinks about it....the whole religious construct of an existing DEVIL...is mired in contradiction. The Devil is often purported to be the sway of Mandkinds ability to be pure. When a person had done wrong...it is written that the Devil was in them or controlled them.

This of course goes against most religions belief in FREEWILL. How is it that the Devil can be responsible for a persons actions if that person has freewill? If FREEWILL allows a person to be solely responsible for their actions then would not the DEVIL be doing a service to GOD in punishing the SINNER?
1. If a person is in a cult, ther free will has been bound to another person's. They can still be held accountable for their own actions, but there's obvious manipulation from beyond the person at hand. "The Devil made me do it!" tickles me. No one MAKES you do anything, but they certainly as hell can influence you. Swaying mankind's ability is well within the realm of what we see people do to each other in real life. Just because a sprit does it, all of a sudden, this is something extra special that we MUST refute?

2. Got to remember that the situation is set up that all are lost and they have to do something to get out of that. If it was set up so that all were saved, then the devil would be weeding out people, and doing God a favor. Besides, read Job to see that the Devil and God reason with each other.

Originally posted by dementedtheclown
Satan is Lucifer rere
Actually Lucifer is a name given to Nebuchadnezzar, a Babylonian King. Satan merely means:

adversary, one who withstands
adversary (in general - personal or national)
superhuman adversary
Satan (as noun pr)
or

prone to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely
a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer,
metaph. applied to a man who, by opposing the cause of God, may be said to act the part of the devil or to side with him

Originally posted by Chrysalis
And that is a big problem.
They say you have free will but want to force their beliefs on the others.[/qote] You can't force someone to believe anything. Even the threat of death cannot force you to change your beliefs. What can be enforced is outward social behavior. Besides, pounding you over the head repeatedly with my viewpoint is not forcing you to believe anything. You don't have the right to silence opposition by meerly accusing people of attempting to force you into something. Irrelevant of if they are right or wrong.

If aliens were really just demons, then all you'd need is a few prayers, maybe some holy water, not endless religious propaganda on a UFO / aliens forum.
1. Assumption: aliens that are demons would be easily defeated. Considering that most "posessions" take months to get rid of by an Exorcist, to just jump to the conclusion that an Alien/Demon would be just as simple to remove is not rational. The only time demon expulsion was ever documented as easy was when Christ did it. I do question why demon posession is hard to defeat when Christ had no problem with it, but that is a different subject.

It's a huge bag of nonsense, secret societies working with demons and bluebeam to bring a one world communist rule... The things you see...
While the whole of it together is hard to swallow, the whole of it together doesn't prove or disprove aliens as demons. Although I've been staying away from that aspect.

Originally posted by SplitInfinityOh...PLEASE! Listen....after the compleation of THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT....evolution ceased to be a theory and became a FACT. We were able to map every atoms position in DNA and RNA in the Human Genome as well as map our evolutionary development back to a single cell animal. Adam and Eve is a nice story but it has no reality. Even THE VATICAN sighted after the Genome mapping project that....and this is close to what they said...you can look it up....New scientific evidence has made us realise the realities that GOD has created Man through Evolution. Split Infinity
1. Assumption: evidence of genetic similarities AUTOMTICALLY means that they were derived from each other. While I've not read up on the human genome project in a while, just because people conclude somethign from facts doesn't mean that the conclusions are right, no matter how well reasoned out they are. So, someday, I'll look at it. 2. No one's been arguing against changes in DNA, or Genetic Drift being fact, not even full blown scientists who are Creationists do that. 3. The Vatican has an agenda. They want the Pope and other hiearchy to have more authority than the founding script. While having an agenda doesn't make them wrong, it does make them biased.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

Originally posted by lkpuede
to those who have invested themselves in this whole "aliens are demons" school of thought, i have a a few questions.
I don't care, but I'm far more "invested" in that side than not.
Well this post of mine was an epic fail.

just wonderin...

oh yea and just one other question. if a demon, which by classic definition is spiritual being, why would such a being need a material craft with which to travel?
This part was not mine in any shape or form. The other gaffe was easier to follow. I think I inteded to put: 1. Assumption: the air craft are physical at all. 2. Assumption: Using aircraft would be out of necessity.

Sigh, typing in total darkness except for this ill-lit screen is annoying.

---------------------------

@ unity_99 on pg 25. To work.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

it's like saying all the governments of the world are evil so .. ALL the people of the world are evil and we should wipe everyone of them including ourselves.

I fail to see any correlation. Why can you not accept all aliens are really demons in disguise, have you actually ever seen one that wasn't on the T.V?

Because you of one event in my life that brought me to the place where I had to use logical thinking even after I became a christian..

which was this ..My Extreme Close Encounter in 1977-78, with questions.

to which I haven't had any answers as of yet to this very day .. I was there I know what I heard.

Now, are you going to tell me that Demons are can operate, fly or otherwise build a mechanical craft which needs ALL the materials, electronics and all that would go into such a craft and are building them RIGHT NOW ..

tell me you REALLY don't believe this..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

it's like saying all the governments of the world are evil so .. ALL the people of the world are evil and we should wipe everyone of them including ourselves.

I fail to see any correlation. Why can you not accept all aliens are really demons in disguise, have you actually ever seen one that wasn't on the T.V?

Because you of one event in my life that brought me to the place where I had to use logical thinking even after I became a christian..

which was this ..My Extreme Close Encounter in 1977-78, with questions.

to which I haven't had any answers as of yet to this very day .. I was there I know what I heard.

Now, are you going to tell me that Demons are can operate, fly or otherwise build a mechanical craft which needs ALL the materials, electronics and all that would go into such a craft and are building them RIGHT NOW ..

tell me you REALLY don't believe this..

Please don't tell me you believe demons are red , have horns, a goatie, carry pitch forks and use "MAGIC" ...
edit on 8-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

That sounds like something from a Dr. Suess book. No lie lol

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

No, im not a kid crying 'im gonna tell my mom'. Basically these discussions lead to nowhere and since religious people are talking this bullshot eventially I may turn out to be the Extreme Badmannered guy because when normal words dont help, that's what follow since you cannot educate those unenlightened by Religion any further?

reply to post by MasterGemini

are posting some cult... as a source of all this crap Aliens are Demons? Wow congratulations you have discredited yourself and all with these ill minded ideas that have NOTHIN to do with REALITY.

And thse who you see on TVs US us allows every IDIOT to make his show, that does not make him any more credible. SO just because you have some tards on TV talking their nonsense does not mean they are any closer than LIGHT YEARS away from the truth.

At least some who investage UFO cases or do serious research like me, are able to call hoaxes 90%+ videos or stories and doubt, the other 10% is so much screaming TECHNOLOGY does NOT go with Demons nor any real cases of technology show ANYTHING to do with demons .,, sorry of this messes with your already messed up little Christian brain

There is one old nutman on YouTube cbeing in some SECT '(Somethin) of the Apocalypse' if you are listening to morons like him no wonder, and it seems such are your sources.You are sounding as crazy as all other who have become crazy from religion. You need help, go see a psychiatrist.

True, not all Christians are crazy, like those I know who dont even bother entering such forums, true Ancient Aliens theory is NOT proven or anything but sounds plausible. DEMONS is nothing close to anything ever so go away.

DEMONS = silly misintepretation of ill-minded believers.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

are posting some cult... as a source of all this crap Aliens are Demons? Wow congratulations you have discredited yourself and all with these ill minded ideas that have NOTHIN to do with REALITY.

And thse who you see on TVs US us allows every IDIOT to make his show, that does not make him any more credible. SO just because you have some tards on TV talking their nonsense does not mean they are any closer than LIGHT YEARS away from the truth.

At least some who investage UFO cases or do serious research like me, are able to call hoaxes 90%+ videos or stories and doubt, the other 10% is so much screaming TECHNOLOGY does NOT go with Demons nor any real cases of technology show ANYTHING to do with demons .,, sorry of this messes with your already messed up little Christian brain

There is one old nutman on YouTube cbeing in some SECT '(Somethin) of the Apocalypse' if you are listening to morons like him no wonder, and it seems such are your sources.You are sounding as crazy as all other who have become crazy from religion. You need help, go see a psychiatrist.

True, not all Christians are crazy, like those I know who dont even bother entering such forums, true Ancient Aliens theory is NOT proven or anything but sounds plausible. DEMONS is nothing close to anything ever so go away.

DEMONS = silly misintepretation of ill-minded believers.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Ever heard of Daemons?
en.wikipedia.org...

The words daemon and daimon are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn), a reference to the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy.[1] Daemons are good or benevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), and differ from the Judeo-Christian usage of demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.[2]

In Hesiod's Theogony, Phaëton becomes a daimon, de-materialized,[3] but the ills of mankind released by Pandora are death-dealing keres not daimones. Hesiod relates how the men of the Golden Age were transmuted into daimones by the will of Zeus, to serve as ineffable guardians of mortals, whom they might serve by their benevolence.[4] In similar ways, the daimon of a venerated hero or a founder figure, located in one place by the construction of a shrine rather than left unburied to wander, would confer good fortune and protection on those who stopped to offer respect. Daemones were not considered evil. The daemon as a lesser spiritual being of dangerous, even evil character, an invisible numinous presence, was developed by Plato and his pupil Xenocrates,[5] and absorbed in Christian patristic writings along with other Neo-Platonic elements.

In the Old Testament, evil spirits appear in the book of Judges and Kings. In the Greek translation of the Septuagint, made for the Greek-speaking Jews of Alexandria, the Greek Άγγελος angelos translates mal'ak, while daimon (or neuter daimonion) carries the meaning of a natural spirit that is less than divine and translates Hebrew words for idols,alien gods of the Hebrews' neighbors, some hostile natural creatures, and natural evils.[6] The usage of daimon in the New Testament's original Greek text, caused the Greek word to be applied to the Judeo-Christian concept of an evil spirit by the early 2nd century AD.

Its okay we all know that ancient aliens is just Scientology (oh L Ron Hubbard & OTO)

Scientology and Ancient Aliens
Xenu
en.wikipedia.org...

Xenu (play /ˈziːnuː/ zee-noo),[1][2][3] also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology dogma holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.[1][6]

Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] and normally only revealed to members who have already contributed large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's not
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You see now how this connects all the Scientologists pushing the "aliens" theory.

I merely offered where he got the ideas for it all.

OTO Rituals with the man who sent people to space, Jack Parsons

These "aliens" look like Spider-Man in a skin tight suit. . . he even throws the horns to shoot his web. . .
www.imdb.com...

Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant scientist named Doctor Otto Octavius, who becomes Doctor Octopus (aka Doc Ock), after an accident causes him to bond psychically with mechanical tentacles that do his bidding.

LoL Doc Oc = Cthulu

Don't hate the Mercury

Even south Park recognized the 4/20 ritual of the BP oil disaster. (among many other "spring cleanings")

This is far more wide spread than you think.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

During the ancient times, man kind called these things Demon/Angel/Spirits due to lack of scientific knowledge, then they recorded them as such.

Now, armed with a bit of understanding of how our universe works, we call these things Extra Terrestrials, Aliens, Unidentified Flying Object, Dimensional Entities.

Who is more correct? Who should I lean towards?

Technically, if folks were to believe that the Aliens and UFO's we see these days are really just the Demons/Angels/Spirits mentioned in the old world... then...

Demon/Angel/Spirits = Aliens/UFO, so therefore Aliens/UFO of modern times = Demon/Angel/Spirits of the old world.

Which means that possibly, your "God or YHWH" of the old world was actually an extra terrestrial.

I mean, should we continue the pointless debate or has the religious nut jobs already caught on?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You see now how this connects all the Scientologists pushing the "aliens" theory.

So its wrong for a group of people to try to expand their beliefs?

These "aliens" look like Spider-Man in a skin tight suit. . . he even throws the horns to shoot his web. . .

And this proves what? Because it seems instead of making Coincidences with Religion and the UFO Phenomena now your making coincidences with....Aliens and Spiderman...Your a funny guy lol
edit on 8-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

So its wrong for a group of people to try to expand their beliefs?

And this proves what? Because it seems instead of making Coincidences with Religion and the UFO Phenomena now your making coincidences with....Aliens and Spiderman...Your a funny guy lol

The beliefs you want to expand come from the F'ing cult you said had nothing to due with any of this.

Now you know.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

True. Ancient Man couldnt comprehend what they were seeing so they labeled these ET's as something Divine when in fact they were nothing more than Extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I never said i wanted to expand those beliefs. I said is it wrong for them to expand their beliefs. Learn how to read dude.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

I never said i wanted to expand those beliefs. I said is it wrong for them to expand their beliefs. Learn how to read dude.

You ancient aliens pushers are the ones expanding on their beliefs.

I am exposing the origins of your new religion of "aliens"

Remember back in the definition of daemon was the term alien gods of the Hebrews' neighbor's.

That means that there were "aliens" and there was God.

Two different things.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
So let me get this straight...

During the ancient times, man kind called these things Demon/Angel/Spirits due to lack of scientific knowledge, then they recorded them as such.

Now, armed with a bit of understanding of how our universe works, we call these things Extra Terrestrials, Aliens, Unidentified Flying Object, Dimensional Entities.

Who is more correct? Who should I lean towards?

Technically, if folks were to believe that the Aliens and UFO's we see these days are really just the Demons/Angels/Spirits mentioned in the old world... then...

Demon/Angel/Spirits = Aliens/UFO, so therefore Aliens/UFO of modern times = Demon/Angel/Spirits of the old world.

Which means that possibly, your "God or YHWH" of the old world was actually an extra terrestrial.

I mean, should we continue the pointless debate or has the religious nut jobs already caught on?

Finally someone is getting it. the only thing you are doing is changing the names and your outlook of them to fit into this day and age. unless you really buy demons are red with horns and goatie .. carrying a pitch fork .. using magic...

all you are doing is updating something ancient people knew about.. but calling them something different because you "know" better. Doens't really change their nature towards us and what they are here to do.

edit on 8-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Wrong. AA Theorist just believe that Aliens Visited us and helped us start to thrive as a race. Which is not a radical idea when you see the Evidence from the things in our past that neither Religion or Science can explain.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Who said any part of the bible is false, and can you prove it otherwise?

All satanist's know lucifer is satan but his name is irrelevant, and there are many devils/demons that he commands.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

literally millions of documents, eye witness testimonies, first person accounts of ET experience

And for every million testimonies of Et's there will be another million that can testify for Jesus Christ.

So maybe just maybe you should rethink your stance of placing fallen angels into the same catorgory as something that has absolutely no evidence to support itself like the flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

But these Jesus Jew Zombie Christ have no evidence to back up their claims all they can say is that "Its said in the Bible" which is truely pathetic.

Due to the lack of Evidence for God, it is just as likely for a Flying Spaghetti Monster to exist than for God to exist. LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

There are religions that existed at one point that said aliens not only were not demons but actually helped humans in development. Many of them were curiously enough destroyed and nearly erased forever by christianity. There has been far more demonic stuff done in the name of worshipping god than for any other reason. To be so small minded as to say "theyre not from earth, they must be demons" is ridiculous.

And i do acknowledge that there could be aliens who are not benevolent and want to destroy. but that doesnt make them demons it just makes them malevolent.

Please everybody just try open yourmind and understand that the earth is but a grain of sand on a beach. There is no way we could be the only ones. Enough with the self-absorbed, geocentric view of the universe. Enough with thinking that aliens have the same thought process as humans. Humans are barely of chimps as far as genes and actually as far as thought process goes. Like George Carlin said, were monkeys with automatic weapons and baseball caps.

We gotta stop thinking of what we'd do if aliens invaded earth, because lets face it if aliens invaded earth we be SOL.

Hola friend! Something about your post caught my attention, I'm really interested in the civilizations that documented alien help and development that were erased by Christianity. Can you tell me some of the names of them? Its sounds incredible!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join