It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Oh so all people who choose not to believe in the religion of alienism are now "religious nutjobs" according to your wisdom... What about the atheist's who disbelieve in aliens? I'm sure there are some.

You've shown your true colours of having a hatred of God by the way you categorised all people who refute the alien myth. Aliens and demons are one of the same, but that doesn't make demons "ET's".

Suggesting that they are ET's means that they are apart of our universe and inhabit another planet with there own civilisation, like something out of starwars, which just simply isn't the case. Demons/fallen angels were originally part of heaven until they were expelled and fell from above. They are apart of the angelic kingdom, thus not limited to our physical universe per say, although i do think they can manifest so that we can see them, they will usually try to deceive humans.

And for anyone thinking being a Christian makes you apart of an organized religion then your wrong. Its only a religion if you make it be one, but that's not what was originally intended. Christ came to expose all false religions and teach us that all we need to be in touch with God is to have a personal relationship with him. Christianity set apart from all other religions because it is the infallible truth and inspired word of God.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

No one here except you equals the belief in aliens to religion.

Believing in aliens is not a religion, it's just a belief. There ain't no churches for aliens, no prayers for aliens, no exorcisms for aliens.

A lot of people believe matter is made of atoms, that doesn't mean they go around prophetising the rule of the atom.

The texts you keep refering to speak of apocalypse, but you really should read it as revelation.
Because what it means is that something / some lie will be revealed.

You are no prophet.
You don't speak the word of god.
You are not on a mission.

And this constant hijacking of alien threads is getting frankly annoying.
If you want to prove your point, go make a thread, no need for you and your compadres to come here and bore the hell out of us spamming the same BS over and over again.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I call BS on the whole gist of the thread...its an anti-Christian thread,not an idea or theory thread....just another way to attack someone whose form of worship the Op doesnt like or agree with....if the Op had of bashed moslems in the title,he would have been banned....
edit on 8-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There are things out there that go bump in the night more frightening than aliens and demons.

ash
Attar, also known as Athtar, Astar, and Ashtar is the god of the morning star in western Semitic mythology. In Canaanite legend he attempts to usurp the throne of the dead god Baal but proves inadequate. In semi-arid regions of western Asia he was sometimes worshipped as a rain god. His female counterpart is the Phoenician Astarte. In more southerly regions he is probably known as Dhu-Samani.

ke- Kenetic Energy

nazi- a god in Sumerian mythology, one of the eight deities born to relieve the illness of Enki. While he was born from a god Nazi was believed to be a man.He was the consort of the goddess Nindar

Its not a jewish conspiracy nor a christian- catholic, freemason, alien, or muslim conspiracy....never was.
Its much worse.

Listen to the applause
and bathe in your darkness

edit on 8-9-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

I put believing in aliens into the same category as believing in evolution, it's a complete man made fantasy which rely's on blind faith hence why i class them both as a religion, Christianity i do not.

There are plenty of alien churches, ive seen them, people sit round in some room and a man claims he is in contact with an alien, and they proceed to ask the alien questions, the man's voice go's weird and "the alien" starts talking.

I do not believe God would allow any lie's in the bible and that its why its inspired word of God, hence no lies will be or can be exposed in its text's.

I do not claim i am a prophet.
Scripture speaks the word of god for me.
I'm on a mission to expose the demonic alien deception for what it really is. .

There is no hijacking of alien threads, this thread is about finding out what aliens really are, since more and more evidence to support the theory of aliens really being demonic have been brought to light, i believe it will only be a matter of time until this truth is unveiled and it becomes a "mainstream" conspiracy, and not just a silly fantasy as some ignorant people would believe.

Angels have the ability to transform into anything, fallen one's lie and deceive people into thinking they are aliens. There simply are no life forms that come from other planets. Life cannot be sustained in the universe past the 400miles of the van allen belt.

I will continue posting the same stuff over and again as long as people are still being deceived into thinking aliens are real and are not of demonic origin.

edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gandamack2

If that's what christians do :
- crash a party to spread their juice on the guests
- repeat the same stuff over and over again (propaganda)
- don't wanna consider that their prophecy of end times might just be about them, not the others
- see the world thru a little lense, or even no lense at all
- pretend to ignore what an abrahamic faith is so it can play the persecuted card
- can't even consider the possibility of life elsewhere because of scriptures

then yes, i am anti-christian.

But you don't represent the majority of christians.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
I call BS on the whole gist of the thread...its an anti-Christian thread,not an idea or theory thread....just another way to attack someone whose form of worship the Op doesnt like or agree with....if the Op had of bashed moslems in the title,he would have been banned....
edit on 8-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

The OP is actually doing the opposite of what he set out and intended to do. By simply high-lighting the theory of aliens being demonic in nature he is helping us to expose it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

How about you go capture one to make your point then ?
There's far more material on how to call for demons then how to call for aliens.

Should be easy for you. Usual tricks should work, a black cat, some goat blood or a fresh virgin.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

I think it's very arrogant not to consider the possibility that Aliens could be demons. After all, we know nothing about them from first hand experience. We only have stories from people who claim they saw them. We have the same type of accounts with demons.

Often stories of aliens and demons are very similar in many ways, so it's logical to postulate they could be the same thing. If anyone cannot see this logic, they are closed minder and have already made up their mind what aliens are. That is a one sided arrogant view point as if you believe you have a corner on the truth.

I am a Christian who believes in the occult. ( I know things are mystery's and are hidden from us In this, everyone is believers in the occult) i believe in demons. In fact I love demons well one - he's cute, he's powerful, his name is Beastie :

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

- repeat the same stuff over and over again (propaganda)

The truth doesn't change.

- don't wanna consider that their prophecy of end times might just be about them, not the others

We don't claim its just about ourselves. We are actually trying to save humanity from eternal damnation.

- see the world thru a little lense, or even no lense at all

We see the world through the lense of eternity and not of materialism,

- pretend to ignore what an abrahamic faith is so it can play the persecuted card

True Christians have been some of the most persecuted people in history.

- can't even consider the possibility of life elsewhere because of scriptures

Why should we believe anything that's not scriptural?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No one here except you equals the belief in aliens to religion.

Believing in aliens is not a religion, it's just a belief. There ain't no churches for aliens, no prayers for aliens, no exorcisms for aliens.

A lot of people believe matter is made of atoms, that doesn't mean they go around prophetising the rule of the atom.

The texts you keep refering to speak of apocalypse, but you really should read it as revelation.
Because what it means is that something / some lie will be revealed.

You are no prophet.
You don't speak the word of god.
You are not on a mission.

And this constant hijacking of alien threads is getting frankly annoying.
If you want to prove your point, go make a thread, no need for you and your compadres to come here and bore the hell out of us spamming the same BS over and over again.

but just like religion it is believed by faith... and some people go off on tangents about enlightment by ets to the point of a religion...

Unless you can prove 100% that ETs exist if not then welcome to the club of those who believe in demons.. hahahaha

no proof just like demons hahaha

i can argue proof for demons and you will laugh... you can provide proof for aliens and i will laugh.. in the end both believed on by faith which is exactly the basis of religion .

give up already

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

"Capture one"... do you know how ignorant you sound? These are not tame animals we are talking about.

And even if i could summon one, i would not, because i am commanded not to. The bible strictly warns not to dabble in the occult for which also forbidding any person to use sorcery to conjure spirits,

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

But Christianity is not blind faith, yet believing in alien's is.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Indeed, and that's just a very tiny part of the new testament.
Now, according to that text, do you have any idea of how many people are doomed to go to hell without even knowing why ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Seems i have a better ability than you to remember some details of that book.
Maybe one should just wait quietly for the return of jesus, he will set things straight.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

So your line of reasoning for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism seems to be that:
1. There is no evidence for the existence of the Judeo-Christian God.
2. There is no evidence for the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
3. Therefore, belief in the Judeo-Christian God and belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster are on equal epistemic grounds.

Premise 1 is false. It is not the case that “there is no evidence for the existence of the Judeo-Christian God.” Mr. Zeer0 may not accept the evidence for the existence of the Judeo-Christian God, but he does not offer much by way of demonstrating that the classical and contemporary arguments for God’s existence are false. Even if he adequately refuted several arguments given by theists for the belief in God, he would still not be justified in saying that “there is NO evidence for the existence of God.” In fact, this comment smacks of an a priori rejection (a rejection of the evidence before the evidence is even given) of the notion that evidence may be given for the existence of God.

Many arguments have been given for the existence of God. For example, there are cosmological arguments (arguments for a first cause), teleological arguments (arguments for a Grand Designer), moral arguments (arguments for a Moral Lawgiver), and others. Anyone who is serious about the question of God must deal with these arguments charitably and thoroughly before dogmatically rejecting belief in God. To ignorantly reject the existence of God “because I can’t think of any good reasons to believe in God” is not in keeping with the most influential thinkers in Western civilization. Almost all major philosophers and thinkers have dealt with the existence of God, and most of them accepted some form of belief in a God. A large number of philosophers have argued for their belief in the existence of God. It is a small minority of thinkers who have denied the existence of God.

The argument is not that belief in God is true BECAUSE so many people believe that God exists. Rather, it is simply an irrefutable fact that many brilliant minds have pondered the God question and come to the conclusion that He does, in fact, exist. This fact, while it doesn’t prove that God exists, should prompt us to deal with the question of God’s existence with seriousness and intellectual honesty.

In contrast with the serious issue of God’s existence, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is known to be made up. Several contrasts between belief in God and belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster are listed below:

Belief in God

(1) Prevalent among all peoples of all times. Atheism is very rare; even atheists admit this.
(2) There are many sophisticated philosophical arguments for God’s existence.
(3) The Christian God is a coherent explanation of why something exists rather than nothing, why logic is prescriptive and universal, why morality is objective, and why religion is ubiquitous.
(4) Belief in God is rationally satisfying.

Belief in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism

(1) Believed by no one. Even the so-called advocates of the FSM do not really believe that it exists.

(2) There are no technical philosophical arguments for the FSM. Actually, there are no technical arguments of any kind for the FSM.

(3) Even those who sarcastically espouse that the FSM exists don’t really believe that the FSM exists, nor do they think that the FSM is a coherent explanation for finite contingent being, logic, morality, beauty, etc.

(4) No one really believes in the FSM, but even if they did, it would not be rationally satisfying.

While there are some atheists who take theistic arguments seriously, many atheists do not take the time to seriously consider these arguments. In short, the difference between belief in God and belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster is this:

Belief in God is rational and supported by good reasons, and belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster is irrational and not supported by any good reasons. Bobby Henderson simply begs the question (commits a logical fallacy) when he says that there are no good reasons for belief in God. Despite his claim to the contrary, Christianity is a rationally defensible religion. There are difficult questions that we must ask ourselves as Christians, but the fact that there are difficult questions is not grounds for dismissing Christianity. As believers, our pursuit of answers to our own deep-seated spiritual questions draws us further into the intellectual richness of the Christian faith.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
People cannot explain or understand the vastness of our universe, much less what is outside of our universe

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Because the unrightous cannot enter heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind."

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The proof of God is evident in Consciousness, this is obvious, flesh births flesh, but consciousness births consciousness
edit on 8-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
People cannot explain or understand the vastness of our universe, much less what is outside of our universe

The outside of our universe is not of our concern, it was made purely so we could marvel at God's creation.

What matters is how we spend our time, while we're alive on earth. The planet that was specifically designed to support us, harbour us, and to thrive with life by our loving God YHWH.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join