It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

There are religions that existed at one point that said aliens not only were not demons but actually helped humans in development. Many of them were curiously enough destroyed and nearly erased forever by christianity. There has been far more demonic stuff done in the name of worshipping god than for any other reason. To be so small minded as to say "theyre not from earth, they must be demons" is ridiculous.

And i do acknowledge that there could be aliens who are not benevolent and want to destroy. but that doesnt make them demons it just makes them malevolent.

Please everybody just try open yourmind and understand that the earth is but a grain of sand on a beach. There is no way we could be the only ones. Enough with the self-absorbed, geocentric view of the universe. Enough with thinking that aliens have the same thought process as humans. Humans are barely of chimps as far as genes and actually as far as thought process goes. Like George Carlin said, were monkeys with automatic weapons and baseball caps.

We gotta stop thinking of what we'd do if aliens invaded earth, because lets face it if aliens invaded earth we be SOL.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

How arrogant can you be without linking to any evidence debunking the aliens are demons.

Try again.

The top brass also known as TPTB are heavily into the occult. (Skull & Bones, Golden Dawn, Theosophy, etc)

Look up the original 007 and Magician John Dee
Queen Elizabeth's Magician -John Dee
www.youtube.com...

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws ~ Confucius

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occult
www.youtube.com...
A look into the occult influence of Aleister Crowley on Jack Parsons, founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) and subsequently on NASA. Ceremony, Ritual and Symbolism of occult significance may be the governing force behind the space program. Uphold the Constitution. Defend the Bill of Rights. Preserve the Republic.

The Arrivals
www.youtube.com...
This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

Wash Your Brain - Hollywood Mind Control
www.youtube.com...
From ancient goddesses to Lady Gaga, culture creation is the method of rulers to keep children fighting wars. Jamie and Freeman join Wash Your Brain to open the doors to occult rituals in Hollywood laying bare the propaganda techniques to help guide our youth out of the black magic spell.

The Pharmacratic Inquisition
video.google.com...
Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

The 33rd parallel plays a big role in UFO sightings also so you may wish to look in that phenomena also.

If you don't want to look through the evidence it is your loss.

edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Some people are open minded enough to accept the variety

3rd dimensional aliens (like greys/etc) In our universe

Spiritual(other interdimensional beings) aliens (such as demons/angels/other)

and they are all intermingling within and around our world.

Just because you cannot see it does not mean it doesn't exist.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I absolutely agree...

So for all of the trillions upon trillions of possible intelligent life out there - they're all demons. - Even a planet of Avatar-like people, huh?

Give me a break. The Universe doesn't revolve around Christianity.

Hope to see this thread on the front page of ATS by tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Give me a break. The Universe doesn't revolve around Christianity.

Hope to see this thread on the front page of ATS by tomorrow.

The universe revolves around an artist by the name of God or YHWH

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Oh no, not this thread again!

Please, make the bad thread go away! :scared:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

LoL you are right, its not worth it.

Star for you for reminding me of futility

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I didn't mind when there were only rare occasions that the Christians and those who *think* they're Christians wandered into the general populace of ATS. I stayed out of the religious boards and, for the most part, they stayed out of the other stuff. But there's nothing more insufferable than a Christian--or pseudo-Christian--with a *little* knowledge. Arrogant bastards think they know everything about everything--and it's all to do with their dreadfully imperfect understanding of the Bible. Which, even if it were possible to understand perfectly... well, that's for another day.

As I was saying, I didn't mind the occasional incursion. But now they're stalking every board that strikes their fancy. And it's getting harder and harder not to scold. But I promised I wouldn't do that, because it just makes them worse. Best to ignore them. I only wish everyone would....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Warning: I don't give a rat's behind wht aliens and demons have to do with each other.

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.
A lot of the descriptions of Demons fit how Aliens are described. People come to conclusions.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?
You know, it's useless to not support what you believe wholeheartedly. Some who believe this are into real apologetics and are willing to go over what is grounded in a reality from the Bible. And how arrogant can you be to be so sure they are wrong? This cuts both ways. No one believes in something they're not convinced of; and no one gets "upset" like this unless they have a lot emotionally invested in their aggravation.

There are religions that existed at one point that said aliens not only were not demons but actually helped humans in development.
Did they do so with real evidence to back this up? Like it happened in this real town, instead of this mountain that's never existed? If not, they're not worth taking seriously. If they did not specifically state that these were flesh and blood beings, that came from other worlds like ours, then they are as mysterious as Angels (which only means Messenger) or Demons (which are never explained, other than the Devil).

Many of them were curiously enough destroyed and nearly erased forever by christianity.
If they weren't strong enough to survive an invading religion, they have weak gods not worth worshiping. Can't even save their own religion. And if they had a real God behind them, and they still fell apart, then that God doesn't really care about a relationship with people anyway.

There has been far more demonic stuff done in the name of worshipping god than for any other reason.
Occasionally, I'd agree. But that excludes out and out Satanists.

To be so small minded as to say "theyre not from earth, they must be demons" is ridiculous.
Well, are they proven to be flesh and blood?

And i do acknowledge that there could be aliens who are not benevolent and want to destroy. but that doesnt make them demons it just makes them malevolent.
Not all "demons" are malevolent, so this is pointless as a stance.

Please everybody just try open yourmind and understand that the earth is but a grain of sand on a beach.
You know, the whole Bible is full of the "grains of sand on a beach". Those who read it are aware of the concept.

There is no way we could be the only ones.
If Demons exist, we're not the only ones. And this is a point you find non-negotiable. If there proves to be no aliens, would you recant? Are you sure you're not as set in your ways?

Enough with the self-absorbed, geocentric view of the universe.
You're feeding that same view too.

Enough with thinking that aliens have the same thought process as humans.
Who says demons have the same thought process? That's not hard to imagine, no matter the viewpoint.

Humans are barely of chimps as far as genes and actually as far as thought process goes. Like George Carlin said, were monkeys with automatic weapons and baseball caps.
To refute this would take a 30 page dissertation, and I'm too lazy, but I still disagree.

We gotta stop thinking of what we'd do if aliens invaded earth, because lets face it if aliens invaded earth we be SOL.
If Demons invaded, we'd still be SOL, so the semantics are pointless.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

demons comes from daemons I believe meaning wise ones in greek

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What's with these arrogant people who call other people 'arrogant' for their beliefs on an open forum, seeking only to belittle them?

I am an atheist, and so I agree that aliens aren't demons...but I don't go around calling people 'arrogant' for no other reason than to bring the like-minded to my side, for the purpose of ridiculing those that dissagree.

Boooo!

The fact that you're this annoyed annoys me far worse than the aliens-are-demons-spouters.

You get only so many days with which to figure out this life...gonna waste it trying to look cool to the not religous?

..you, sir; display the very height of arrogance...

Mirriam-Webster
Arrogance : an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions
www.merriam-webster.com...

I hope you find someone to pat you on the back n' make you feel correct.

edit on 9/5/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: for clarity

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

But, Christians don't believe that humans are the only intelligent life form.

They also believe in God the creator, God the redeemer (some of them anyhow), God the spirit (again some of them), all kinds of angels, and all kinds of demons. (Depending on your interpretation of the ancient text also lesser supernatural creatures.) You asked for open-mindedness and I don't know any more open minded way of viewing the bible than that. Yes Christians believe that there are other intelligent life forms in the universe. And Christians gave them names a long time ago. Can you blame Christians for useing those names?

My second thought when reading your post was that until your last sentance it appeared as if you believed in Aliens. But your last sentance makes it sound like you don't believe they have visited earth. Having a strong belief in something that you can't produce evidence for sounds very much like faith. Just an open-minded thought. Best wishes in your search for truth and enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's pretty arrogant to assume your speculative opinion caries more weight than someones else's speculative opinion. I do not see how having an opinion is showing arrogance, I do however see arrogance in your thread.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Because it fits like nothing else. It's the grand unified theory. From NWO to UFO to Climate Craziness to War to Man's Inhumanity to Man. The Bible is somehow spiritually alive and covers it all in a supernatural way. The world is about to get more supernatural is what I'm leaning towards. Soon. We'll see.

Some amazing prophecy to boot. Extra-biblical writings like the Book of Enoch. It all seems to nail those dimensionals...the fallen ones, to the opposition of mankind. It makes sense, to me, like no other explanation extant.
edit on 5-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Common sense would tell us that we will find good and bad aliens and everything in between just take a look at the human race. I also think you could deceive someone into thinking all aliens are demons, let just hope when we meet our space brothers they haven't been told we are the demons.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Some of the aliens have helped guide humanity over the eons...while others have displayed the demonic behaviors well documented in the bible & other books.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't see why now that in the last 60 years or so we've been spotting UFO's and that explains the mystery behind demons?

"Oh demons aren't from Hell or the Underworld anymore, they are from Space and traveled here from other planets..."

Why can't demons remain what they are originally intended to be? Most Bible enthusiast don't like when ufologist try to define the meanings behind the passages and scriptures anyways....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well since you seem to be claiming that aliens are demons i had a look at your "evidence". Here is what I found on the man in the first video you posted.

Richard Charles Hoagland,[1] (born April 25, 1945) is an American author and a proponent of various conspiracy theories about NASA, lost alien civilizations on the Moon and on Mars and other related topics.

His writings claim that advanced civilizations exist or once existed on the Moon, Mars and on some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, and that NASA and the United States government have conspired to keep these facts secret. He has advocated his ideas in two published books, several videotapes, lectures,interviews, and press conferences.His views have never been published in peer-reviewed journals. Hoagland has been described by James Oberg of The Space Review and Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy as a conspiracy theorist and fringe thinker.

So you infact posted a video of a man who believes in aliens! He also believes that Ellenin is a spacecraft! Im not even sure if the comet is real, but a spacecraft, c'mon man, get your sources straight.

You cant really think your relegion revolves around the earth, let alone the universe!Use your head. I suggest you watch the movie "Paul", its funny =)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop

Well since you seem to be claiming that aliens are demons i had a look at your "evidence". Here is what I found on the man in the first video you posted.

Richard Charles Hoagland,[1] (born April 25, 1945) is an American author and a proponent of various conspiracy theories about NASA, lost alien civilizations on the Moon and on Mars and other related topics.

His writings claim that advanced civilizations exist or once existed on the Moon, Mars and on some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, and that NASA and the United States government have conspired to keep these facts secret. He has advocated his ideas in two published books, several videotapes, lectures,interviews, and press conferences.His views have never been published in peer-reviewed journals. Hoagland has been described by James Oberg of The Space Review and Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy as a conspiracy theorist and fringe thinker.

So you infact posted a video of a man who believes in aliens! He also believes that Ellenin is a spacecraft! Im not even sure if the comet is real, but a spacecraft, c'mon man, get your sources straight.

You cant really think your relegion revolves around the earth, let alone the universe!Use your head. I suggest you watch the movie "Paul", its funny =)

Care to disprove any of the Ordo Templi Orientis connections as that was the point of posting that series?

Not everyone has everything, some just bits an pieces.

I do like that you debunked the evidence that you NEVER even looked at, way to deny ignorance

I don't know if you noticed but I did write a piece about Paul (pics for the thread are at the bottom)?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
your galactic family will travel trillions of lightyears to share their knowledge, of the universe soon!.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join