It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
this wasnt supposed to turn into a thread about religion but rather why some religious people insist on aliens being demons. yes there is a chance they could be but i highly doubt we're the only intelligent species in the universe. or in the galaxy.

someone said i was bashing christians, i wasnt bashing them in particular, i was bashing anyone who swears up and down that theyre belief is right and everyone else is wrong. we;re all human beings. all of our opinions are equal. somebody being christian doesnt make them better than someone muslim or someone who worships an alien cult.

i personally just believe that there is something more to the universe. i dont subscribe to any particular religion because i dont think theyre neccessary and they do more harm than good. I dont have a favorite team i just like the sport for what it is. Get what im saying?

as for christianity there are parts that are great. Jesus was definately someone who you can model yourself after. the selflessness and all that. i like him., but just try to keep an open mind and know that youre belief is not better than mine. and mine is no better than yours.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Chrysalis

Liar, no im not quote me where i called them devil worshipers.

They are simply deceived individuals, i didn't say they were intentionally helping to build satans kingdom.

I only read into the first ten pages of this thread then I skipped to here the 30th page, can you explain to me what this has got to do with the OP because I'm a little bit confused.
Are you suggesting that aliens are Christians?
Has this anything to do with alien anal probing of humans and animals, is that the connection you're trying to make here?
Is this conspiracy anything to do with the rape and sexual abuse of thousands of minors worldwide by the employees of the catholic church all done up the bum in the name of Jesus Christ.
Is it really possible that these "aliens" in fact are intergalactic pedophiles preparing the world for the return of our savior via the back door...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

Take your trolls else where or ill report your post.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by JudgeDeath

Take your trolls else where or ill report your post.

Ditto...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Aliens are christians? jajaja

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Aliens are christians? jajaja

Nice uni-brow.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Seriously. I saw the video posted above about How big is God.

Sure, aliens can be demons.. but.. I don't limit God. The video suggests that this universe is just ONE creation of God. I have no problem with that. I'd like to go back and look at the Hebrew to see if that wasn't mistranslated. Could have said this universe was just one of the universe's God created. In fact, no matter if it says that or not, there is plenty of places in the Bible that are not in this universe. It's silly to think Human Man from Earth is the only intelligent creation with a "soul" God created. I don't believe the Bible ever says this.

So, Aliens could be other beings God made that have intelligence or a soul just like God made us. They like us may neither be good or evil but may have free will.

i also believe that this universe and all creation is here for us to explore and use for our resources just as Man has dominion over all the Earth and it's animals. Of course this means if we find Aliens out there, we share with them because Our Creator made them too.

To answer the Op's question more directly, many believers in God choose to believe that Aliens are Demons because that is easier to believe than we are not God's only humanoid creature with a soul. We have to somehow maintain that we are so special we have to be IT that our God and his Son did everything Only just for US. This messes with many peoples view of God but I do not believe the bible teaches this at all.
edit on 8-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Hi! Just wanted to clarify some things. Christianity doesn't teach or speak on this subject. Christianity wasn't even born yet in the time of these giants walking the earth. They were fallen/runaway angels who left heaven to come to earth to have sex with earth women. This is in Genesis 6:4 I believe. Enoch a man who was favored by God speaks of these angels. They were about 35 feet tall. Enoch lived and died in the period before Noah's flood. He claimed to go up to heaven alot in flying chariots. (Spaceships) He knew the fallen angels. They taught him to write. They taught their offspring, mankind at that time, to write, astrology, witchcraft, how to build weapons of war, and a list of other stuff. It's in "The Book of Enoch." They are not from earth. Angels casted out of heaven are demons. They had the intelligence of heaven godly beings. They come and go as they please. I guess that would make them immortal? You ask us to open our mind? I recommend you do the same and please read this book. You will find it very informative and answer alot of your questions!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The rebellious interdimensional beings that mucked with our genetics were called 'demons' in some ancient cultures.

What we now call 'aliens' are a genetic product of these interdementional beings...
...but sometimes the term 'demon' is generically used to refer to both.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
THIS POST BELONGED IN THE RELIGION FORUM!

Blah, what a long redundant series of replies from all sides. I had to read through it all because I left this thread alone after responding on day one.

I am really surprised that only four people (byeluvolk on pg 15, annella on pg 16, Imtor on pg 16&20, gandamack2 on pg29) noticed this post and it's related responses have NOTHING to do with aliens. (Stars for each of you for excellent awareness! I didn't expect anyone to catch this. My first draft of this paragraph 3 hours ago said nobody noticed. You four have reafirmed my faith in ATS and it's members.)

THIS POST BELONGED IN THE RELIGION FORUM!

It is actually a cleverly disguised debate/attack between those with Belief and Faith in (God, angels, demons and other supernatural entities) and those with Belief and Faith in the non-existance of the same (or if you prefer Belief and Faith in aliens.)

Like it or not most athiest, agnostics and non-believers exhibit the same level of belief, faith and close-mindedness as believers. Welcome to the human race.

Either way THIS POST BELONGED IN THE RELIGION FORUM!

In my oppinion if you really wanted to know why some Christians held any sort of opinion you would have asked Christians. As you saw, even when you deliberately tried to influence the types of responses you got through your inflamatory language and posting in the wrong forum you still found christians.

Congratulations in your successful and deliberate manipulation of all parties involved with this debate. It's too late to suggest the mod's move this thread but perhaps next time you will put a little more thought into which forum you post a thread in. If you can't decide I suggest useing "rants".

Have I mentioned yet that THIS POST BELONGED IN THE RELIGION FORUM?

And just to answer your question so that this response is officially on topic : There may be no clearer evidence of angels/demons than there is of aliens... But, angels/demons have been witnessed and experienced for thousands of years by millions of people... while aliens have only become popular within the last hundred years or so... sure there is debate about some ancient drawings or documents here and there that may or may not be aliens... but specific eyewitness accounts of encounters with angelic, demonic and other supernatural beings have been documented in much more quantity and detail for many more centuries.

Of course, this will only sway those whom care about the amount, detail, reliability and accuracy of eye-witness events.

One last note... if strength of numbers influences you than having just read through this entire thread I would estimate that about 60% of the members responding believe in God and maybe aliens, 20% are just being deliberatly argumentative, and the last 20% don't believe in God but definitely believe in aliens.

If anybody wants to do a tally it would be the only interesting thing that came from this argumentative redundant thread. I was really surprised to see that it lasted this long.

(It probably only survived this long because zeero and mastergemini are actually the same person playing at locke and demosthenes... the writing styles and responses are too deliberate and both come from the same or similar consciousness... I wouldn't have noticed if they hadn't kept on like they did... course maybe they just live next door to each other... and coincidentally created their ATS accounts within a week of each other... either way more than half the post's were those two argueing with each other... way to monopolize the discussion you two.)

And in case I wasn't clear about my oppinion of all this redundant, partisan debate and the deliberately inflamatory misplaced origninal post...

THIS POST ABSOLUTELY BELONGED IN THE RELIGION FORUM.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kicking2bears

And a star for you my friend for being the 5th to state the obvious.
( re thread needing to be in Conspiracys in Religion forum for those who dont know...lol)
Something also needs to be done about the continuous posting of new threads on this subject. Mods are quick to jump on so many for threads because same subject has been thrashed, heaps of threads to go add to, etc etc...but for some obscure reason the Aliens are Demons crapola gets to arrive at 31 pages at least!! Time after time

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
but for some obscure reason the Aliens are Demons crapola gets to arrive at 31 pages at least!! Time after time

Go figure.

It's because there was an epic smackdown between a couple of Christians and a few other people, that lasted several pages. I waded into the fray myself at one point, but their jihadist kung fu was simply too strong. I was overwhelmed, and forced to retreat.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

...I waded into the fray myself at one point, but their jihadist kung fu was simply too strong.
I was overwhelmed, and forced to retreat.

I was just there to hold the towels... cut me Mick, cut me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulwatch

Hi! Just wanted to clarify some things. Christianity doesn't teach or speak on this subject. Christianity wasn't even born yet in the time of these giants walking the earth. They were fallen/runaway angels who left heaven to come to earth to have sex with earth women. This is in Genesis 6:4 I believe. Enoch a man who was favored by God speaks of these angels. They were about 35 feet tall. Enoch lived and died in the period before Noah's flood. He claimed to go up to heaven alot in flying chariots. (Spaceships) He knew the fallen angels. They taught him to write. They taught their offspring, mankind at that time, to write, astrology, witchcraft, how to build weapons of war, and a list of other stuff. It's in "The Book of Enoch." They are not from earth. Angels casted out of heaven are demons. They had the intelligence of heaven godly beings. They come and go as they please. I guess that would make them immortal? You ask us to open our mind? I recommend you do the same and please read this book. You will find it very informative and answer alot of your questions!
these giant men, did'nt they have any giant women running around that they could enjoy themselves with? i think that regular sized earth women would have been too small, if you know what i mean, so i think what was really going on back then between these giants and humans was genetic manipulation, impregnating earth women with alien dna...just like they continue to do right now involving the abduction scenario...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thats easy, everyone is indoctrinated since birth into a lie of false religion, BS belief, and faith, Deliberatly!!!! so anything they cannot explain or is different, its the demon.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maarhuis

Thats easy, everyone is indoctrinated since birth into a lie of false religion, BS belief, and faith, Deliberatly!!!! so anything they cannot explain or is different, its the demon.

indoctrinated by whom? ,the sad and brutal answer is the same evil someone or something that long ago hijacked the human race and feeds off of our negative energies that it produces through fear. the terror and fear caused by their sinister manipulation of murder,war and genocide and it gets even worse than that. when the millions upon millions of sheeple flock to their churches and mosques all over the world everyday, they are unknowingly worshipping this same evil someone or something...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by autowrench

You know the same can be said of your "aliens" , otherwise you would have provided evidence of your claims.

You are in for one hell of a surprise
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

There is literally a world of evidence for ET live, even Presidents of the United States have reported them. How could millions of people be telling the same lie? What about those kids in Africa who have never even heard of such things, and the pictures they drew of the aliens who landed? What about the Dogan people and their knowledge of a distant star, knowledge that even modern man didn't have until recently?

Meanwhile, no one can show proof of Jesus, only one book even talks bout him. The proof is in the pudding. Prove to me Jesus is real, and I will prove you you ET is real. Deal?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by truthseeker84

Oh so all people who choose not to believe in the religion of alienism are now "religious nutjobs" according to your wisdom... What about the atheist's who disbelieve in aliens? I'm sure there are some.

Religion of alienism? Please. Where do you guys come up with this stuff, anyway? How can anyone in their right mind stand here on Earth at night, and see all of these millions of stars in the heavens, and then think we are all alone here? And friend, I hate to tell you this, but having much experience with religious types, I have yet to see even one who could be called "wise."

You've shown your true colours of having a hatred of God by the way you categorised all people who refute the alien myth. Aliens and demons are one of the same, but that doesn't make demons "ET's".

Why is it that you Christians always call belief in other world life a hatred of God? And which God would you be talking about here, may I ask? there are 18 of them in the Bible alone, and if you actually read it, you would know this. You are the one who believes in myths, not we are know better.

Suggesting that they are ET's means that they are apart of our universe and inhabit another planet with there own civilisation, like something out of starwars, which just simply isn't the case. Demons/fallen angels were originally part of heaven until they were expelled and fell from above. They are apart of the angelic kingdom, thus not limited to our physical universe per say, although i do think they can manifest so that we can see them, they will usually try to deceive humans.

And you know all of this how? From reading in your book of lies and myths? Have you researched the origins of your book, or even your religious beliefs? You would be really shocked if you did, friend. Jehovah is widely believed to have come from the Pleiades, as was his "son" whom you all think is a God, so in fact your gods are ETs, right? Ever speak to a Rabbi? One is is adept at the Torah? No? didn't think so.

And for anyone thinking being a Christian makes you apart of an organized religion then your wrong. Its only a religion if you make it be one, but that's not what was originally intended. Christ came to expose all false religions and teach us that all we need to be in touch with God is to have a personal relationship with him. Christianity set apart from all other religions because it is the infallible truth and inspired word of God.

Christ did not start any religions, in fact, he hated religious organization in general, that is clear from what is said of him. Christianity is a cult from the word go, friend, and a cult that has a lot of innocent blood on it's hands. Christ came down here from his home planet to teach humanity how to live, how to take care of each other, and to honor their Father and their Mother, his parents, but then the Church made everything male oriented, and forgot about the Mother Goddess.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join