It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Should we now make a crusade to your forum and convince you that Aliens are ETs/ancient dwellers?
Step off your high horse. Plenty of people bash the pro religion section, even if you never step foot in there to see it. Tree falling in the woods with no one there to hear it nonsense. If they bash IN CONTEXT and APROPRIATELY, their bashing stays. Especially if they research their stance.

I will soon demand this thread closed or any of that kind.
Quit crying and do it. Threats mean nothing, do something, and demand a reason if they refuse to close the thread. Seriously, are you a kid that you have to cry "I'm gonna tell mom!"? And no, this is not name calling, this is pointing out the immaturity of this behavior. Posts like this choke the real conversation of a thread. They need to be removed for being off topic.

Originally posted by autowrench
And another star from me. It is time, no way past time for the Christians to admit to themselves that ETs are as real as the noses on their faces, and that they are NOT demons at all.
The point in being conservative in most fields, INCLUDING BELIEF is to prevent conclusions and opinions that are not thoroughly grounded from being accepted. I'm not saying that Aliens do or don't exist or even what they are if they do. I'm saying that there isn't enough conclusive evidence by a long shot to conclude Aliens are as real as my nose. I'll resist that until IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE is given. There is none, yet. There is evidence out there for Aliens and UFOs, and the explanations that are NON ALIEN are just as numerous. And I'm saying this when I'm 2 degrees removed from the Cajun at Roswell.

Some ETs look just like human beings.
So have a lot of things (Aliens, Demons, God, et al), and in all those cases, people automatically question whether the being exists or even was anything other than a human. So, if they'll question that, there's reason to question this. (And regretably, many who question this on most of them usually have one that they are a diehard fan of them being real. Orly? Suspicious of some without being suspicious of all, you say?)

And only Christians believe in demons and get possessed by them..why do you think this is?
You know, the one thing that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in this thread is that it's not ONLY CHRISTIANS. In fact, any of the reading I've done on Demon Posession has left me with less than half the posessed that seek help from Exorcists being even familiar with Cristianity, let alone being Christians. And the faith healers that are usually called in before a Catholic Exorcist are some combination of Native American Wiccian, or even Voodoo. Burning Sage, anyone?

I have never once heard of anyone else but devout Christians getting possessed.
Ah, there's the rub, "hearing" ~ implies that you passively let this mess come to you instead of researching it. When that happens, all you ever get is the "what everyone thinks they know" information instead of cold hard fact.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
But to say .. ALL ET's are demonic is nothing but pure globalism and that's not healthy mindset either.. as I said in my previous post.. if ALL ET's are demonic by nature.. this would make them malevolent.. and we'd be seriously be wiped off the face of the map LONG time ago .. WAY before Roswell incident took place..
Not quite sound logic. The UNDERLYING ASSUMPTION for this to work is that ALL DEMONS ARE MALEVOLENT, or that their MALEVOLENCE is shown through PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. Another underlying assumption is that demons have no one yanking their chain when they attempt to go beyond what they are allowed to do.

If I was to see my husband leave the mower on while pulling grass out of it's chute with his bare hands, and I say NOTHING to this man about how stupid he is being, and how he is endangering so much that I ought to love and cherish, just because I'm mad at him for some stupid thing or other, then how would this NOT be Malevolence? We call it PASSIVE AGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR--PAG is MALEVOLENT. WISHING ILL ON OTHERS IS MALEVOLENT.

Seriously, us all being dead if there were 2000 Demons to each and every 1 person that ever lived, is livinng, and is yet to live is not logical without stating the parameters in which these things work, If we don't know the parameters for sure, we don't know anything but wild guesses.

What is accurate to say is this:

Barring anything to hold back a seemingly limitless demon, and without any agenda that negates them from physically wiping us out, it does not make sense that all Aliens are Demons, since the vast number of reportings suggest that there are plentiful and suspiciously powerful enough to eradicate us.

Originally posted by SplitInfinityYou read the BIBLE....uh....OK. I went to Disney Land! HA! THERE! At least DISNEY LAND IS REAL! Split Infinity
You do know that the Bible is better documentent than Ptolemy, Socrates, Alexander the Great? Deny the religion all you want, but a lot of the text is verifyable history. They give you names of people and places, and general things that went on outside of supernatural events--and even some facts about nature that were not discovered until very recently in history. To do a proper point by point study of this would take me forever, and is worth a whole seperate thread, so don't bother with arguing about it, unless you want to IM me about it. I'll be glad to point some things out.

Originally posted by Zeer0
How do you suppose such things are real when the Bible has been disproven AGAIN and AGAIN? Im inclined to think this is fantasy because the Bible has never lived up to any of claims stated in the Bible. Your the one whos brain washed.
People generally say this like this when they haven't researched the thing thoroughly, but rely on what they've been told. Now, if it's been through any given debate, generally the person who shouts and bashes the longest, with or without reasoning and "proof" is accredited "winning" an "having proven" their point. And it's not because it was here, but because it's human nature. IM me the again and again, and one day, when this thread finally dies off, I may look at it and ponder it's accuracy.

When you break it down Religion is just silly.
It's supposed to look silly. It's supposed to be an uphill battle, and flying in the face of peer pressue. Who wants to do that?

Its had it purpose but now it needs to go.
Have you seen this before?It still has a purpose: preventing people from being superstitious.
That's a study after years of people saying quite the opposite.

Stop trying to convince yourself such nonsense is the Truth
It's patently obvious that there is no TRYING to convince themselves--they already believe what they believe, as do I (which is not the same). There is no LOGIC in giving passion to an arguement you don't believe in.

and dont you dare try to incorporate this with something that is plausible like ET Visitation.
You know, for someone who is upset with people telling others what to believe, you just can't seem to help yourself can you? You do know that the things you hate in other people are generally your own faults, right? Be more aware. You just gave away some of your dignity with this one phrase.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

While I think it is pretty obvious you do not believe aliens are demons there is no way I am aware of to prove it. I think most anyone will respect you do not believe this but to debunk it as untrue when you have no way to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt other than to post links supporting theories you DO believe make you appear the arrogant or perhaps ignorant one. I do not mean that disrespectfully I really don't but the bottom line is you can not prove your words are factual with factual data.

If anyone knew for sure it wouldn't be a mystery and one thing I learned long ago, my opinions are not necessarily facts.

Just sayin

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Ummmm...how can you state you are not apart ( I am assuming you mean a part) of any religion yet you clearly talk about those who have been tricked into ' believing there is no God'? It is very obvious religiosity is a huge part of you life so why are you denying it?
1. Semantics. Religion in the religious world only applies to an organization, sometimes it refers to organized belief systems that do not come from the standard origen texts, ie. religion and dogma are used the same way, at times. 2. Agnostics are a wide range of beliefs, parallelling the splits in all the little factions out there, but most of them are unafiliated with an organization, no matter if they study 1 or all religious texts that support a belief in God. Agnostics are not generally practicioners, and since all they do is study and don't practice the tennants of any faith, they are thereby non-religious.

And any evidence you supply from myths/tales/legends etc is NOT proof. It is the writers belief or fantasy. Likewise this smell of sulphur!! If I were a religious nut, saw an alien and it smelled of something odd...you can be sure I would say it was sulphur. Fits with the brainwashed line of thinking. No?
It depends on what you are trying to prove. Fairy tales, acknowledged by the whole of humanity Fairy Tales, like Cinderella can be used as irrefutable proof of a number of things. But "fairy tales", like the Bible, that are used to make sucessful archaeology digs are VERY RARE. Look it up before you fuss.

Originally posted by annellaBut like a few in this thread who continue to throw links/biblical quotes/refs to people like Aleistair Crowley etc, I reiterate...that is/ there is NO PROOF!!
Geez already.
Check it, its NO IRREFUTABLE PROOF. Aleistair Crowley and some scientist whom you throw out immediately for being quacks is not NO proof, just dubious proof.

Originally posted by Zeer0-The world isnt 6000 years old as the Bible claims

The Bible, taken literally, doesn't claim that. The numbers are off. But roughly, it doesn't support an Earth older than 10,000 years. As this is a topic for a thread on it's own, no comment.

The first Humans were from Africa so Adam and Eve never existed
Asian scientists who live in Asia still say we came out of Asia, so there's debate over that. All the Bible does for this mess is put the origen out of the area of Babylon.

Snakes dont talk
Yeah, snakes don't now talk but they did lose their legs, and if they can lose one ability, they can lose another. So, people back in the time this was written knew that snakes once had legs but now do not. Took us a while longer to figure that one out.

No proof of Angles and Demons,
Any creature that can disguise itself as a human or take a human as a host will be hard to prove. First, you've got to prove that a soul exist. I so wish I had the 600 pg study written up on that by someone who did not believe in a soul...before he thought he proved it.

Jesus
Historical Figure

or God for that matter
Got to prove a historical figure first.

So a man claimed he was the Son Of God but how did you know this is the Truth, did anyone see him talk to God?
All the time. God even talked to him publically, at 1 point.

People have claimed alot of things, doesnt mean thay are true. And Religion is no different no matter how much you think its not.
Oh, people get Biblical matters wrong all the time. That doesn't mean that the source text is wrong, per se.

So fossil remains of us growing different physical traits that eventually led to Homo Sapiens isnt Evidence? Your crazy as hell or you are delusional.
They don't even do linear descending trees anymore because those don't work. They do these big class tree things where most things are parallel. I'm not looking up the name right now.

-------------
For me:
Still: www.abovetopsecret.com...
On pg 22. Thank God.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It may well be that it doesn't matter how we perceive them as long as we DO perceive
them. Whether they're Lucifer's minion's or outcasts of The Galactic Federation... if you're
caught out on a counrty road alone and there's a light pulsing in the night-sky... that corrugated
tube is going you-know-where.

I read a long time ago, that 'demon' was a title -as 'Angel' was, in a early Christian-like ritual,
I know some here can assist in this and help with that, as it was awhile back.

Personally, I hate them whatever they're called. The take you at your weakest, they lie about
the world around us and 'experiment' on our bodies... and steal babies too.
It's all here on ATS and I for one, know the members wouldn't lie.

God shouldn't have invented them in the first place -if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We can only hope there will be no conflict.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WithoutWarning

Maybe that's what's needed, a time when mankind can join as one and leave
all our petty differences on the hillside overlooking the battle site.
We could truly be called a species-among-species and take our place in the
heavens.
The Demons would run then... they would know that we have elevated to the
lofty heights of Angels... and they would fear us.

No more burnt offerings of the young, no more Rock-and-Roll 'Devil' music and
no more mascara daubed on innocent teenagers' eyes.

For the first time in our history, we would be kings... nay, Gods.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Why? Nobody reads "Little Red Riding Hood" to find the truth of the story about a Wolf that eats a Virgin after disguising himself as her grandmother, do they?

Pseudoscience is pseudoscience, regardless of how many people believe it's true. The fact that Horoscopes are in every major newspaper doesn't make them any more credible.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

May I add that those horoscopes are bought in weeks in advance and when I worked
for a newspaper, one set had been mislaid, so we scanned some from a previous year
and put them to print!

Result...? nothing.
Tells you a lot on how people are manipulated.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Maybe that's what's needed, a time when mankind can join as one and leave
all our petty differences on the hillside overlooking the battle site.
We could truly be called a species-among-species and take our place in the
heavens.
The Demons would run then... they would know that we have elevated to the
lofty heights of Angels... and they would fear us.

No more burnt offerings of the young, no more Rock-and-Roll 'Devil' music and
no more mascara daubed on innocent teenagers' eyes.

For the first time in our history, we would be kings... nay, Gods.

I love the idea of ascending and becoming an angel myself and coming down here and defending the innocent and righteous from the forces of evil. We do need a wake up call thats for sure. Not some hollywood production hologram either....although thats thier plan. The existance of these beings have never been proven or disproved. it is all about faith in the end. Also i like my rock and roll thank you very much. regardless if it is for Lucifer himself...i like to think it is for my injoyment. not his.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Ever heard of the Jinn?

Yes, I have also heard of Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That doesn't make them a reality. There are literally millions of documents, eye witness testimonies, first person accounts of ET experience, not to mention the many photos and videos. I have yet to see a photo or any documentation of a Jinn or a Demon. No videos of them exist, not a one has been photographed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The bible is full of demons. I hope one day these ETs would allow me to be in thier presence.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Okay... we'll leave in the Rock'n'Roll!

But something must be given in it's place... got any sisters?

Edit: Just kidding Mods... before you stomp!
edit on 8-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by Diplomat

Any proof of these Magical Ceremonies being real? Because everything i have ever read that was considered to be Demonic or Magical Ritual isnt real.

According to osme contactee's these ET's have a smell and you can touch them they even have an aura about them. Demons arent Physical (if such things exist). So how can Demons be Aliens when they are not even Physical?

Well according to some people, the extradimensional entities can manifest physically in our 3rd dimension and take any shape/form they wish.

Ya... Like your avatar portrait - LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You know the same can be said of your "aliens" , otherwise you would have provided evidence of your claims.

You are in for one hell of a surprise
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by autowrench

You know the same can be said of your "aliens" , otherwise you would have provided evidence of your claims.

You are in for one hell of a surprise
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Do you ever do anything other than make snarky comments, find fault with people's arguments, and imply that they're going to Hell?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Never said anyone was going to hell.

Are you really complaining that I am challenging dissenters and snarky commentators to prove what they say?

It is called due diligence, its part of that whole scientific method of approach where you make sure you know what you are talking about and can back it up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I call it big boring walls of text that bring nothing to the issue.
The fact is that all along, your behaviour just brings more credence to the OP.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It may well be that we're in Hades already... the actions of humans here can certainly
rival any deeds of Daemons. The loss and pain of our own kind is shown everyday on
that evil box in the corner, the Devil's Scribes write of perverted sexual acts and violence
on every page and the internet is nothing more than the Dark One's tongue.

I for one, would drag our kind back to a more disciplined time -where they feared God
and not sneer at his works.

edit on 8-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left Soap-Box in Edit Room.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but your current theme of trying to equate "some" extraterrestrial's as demon's, does not have any basis in fact, according too my basic perceptions of extraterrestrials as creature's, robot's or interdimensional beings.

Your "fact's," according to my opinion, are just alot of nonsense or drivel.

If it seems like I'm trying defend the righteousness, and moral fortitude of these extraterrestrials that have peaceably visited our Earth, you are correct in your assumption.

For Foofighter's,

Erno86

edit on 8-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join