It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Why hasn't there been a common man as president,

There has been, but you refuse to accept reality, prefering to have your silly conspiray theory...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

There has been, but you refuse to accept reality, prefering to have your silly conspiray theory...

Who is this "common man" who has been president?
What is his name?
I'm going to need to know his name so i can wikipedia him, and i'll present you the facts from his bio, on why he isn't.
edit on 28-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What is his name?
I'm going to need to know his name so i can wikipedia him, and i'll present you the facts from his bio, on why he isn't.

Please define common man so we can make sure that someone fits your definition of such....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude

What is his name?

Please define common man so we can make sure that someone fits your definition of such....

No, give me the name of the president, spoor thinks is a common man.
He clearly stated there has been many presidents who were the common man, i want spoor to tell me there names.
I will then read their bios, and state facts on why they aren't.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It's pretty simple Ron Paul probably is Illuminati in fact he sounds like the Antichrist and even if he wasn't assassination is inevitable

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but this video: www.youtube.com...#!

its wrong

thats the problem with you people, you don't even try to understand esoteric and occult symbols. your number one mistake is assuming serpents refer to reptilian entities, when really it refers to kundalini/feminine sexual energy that is within every person.

open a book on the subject, investigate stuff yourself, see what the occult is all about..instead you are being tricked by hoaxers who make money telling you lies.

Illuminati/occult is not your enemy. you are. you are your own worst enemy.

If you understood what occult is about, you'd realize that unconditional love and light is the prime motivating factor.."satanists" like crowley preach LOVE. very demonic indeed haha

edit on 28-8-2011 by soul_of_light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

the whole reptilian thing is just the normal conspiracy of shifting blame. in this case it is done to clean the blood of wars, greed and cruelty off of human hands and onto green scaly hands

it is all ours, we deserve it, and are capable of horrible things

as humans

The modern equivalent of "The Devil Made Me DO IT!" lol:

As far as the preidents being related. That too is not surprising. Heck I am descended from Alexander Hamilton on one side and closely related to the Queen of Lebanon on the other. And yes that is accurate.

First the wealth/aristocrats all interbreed and have for centuries. Second we are ALL closely related if we come from European stock.... Unless you are Basque.

Every person alive in Europe today is related by an unbroken maternal link to one of only seven original female settlers who once populated and later farmed the great plains of ice-age Europe.

That is the extraordinary claim made by Bryan Sykes, Professor of Human Genetics
at Oxford’s Institute of Molecular Medicine.....

in 1991, a man’s body was found in the Italian alps by some hikers. It appeared that the body, wearing very little and strange clothing, had lain there for some time. On closer inspection, the man was deemed to have lain there for thousands of years and once his DNA had been analysed, one of his descendents was traced here in Britain. So too with the skeleton of “Cheddar Man”, found in 1903 in Cheddar gorge, Somerset. Local residents were genetically screened and several were found to have an exact match to the Neanderthal’s sequence. Since these matches came from children their identities were protected, and it was an older man, though not an exact match, who took the headlines....

....the Basque people are, as they claim, a unique population within Europe. Rather than being the group that first settled Europe, as has sometimes been thought, it was found that they arrived much later, having not hunter-gatherer origins like six out of seven modern Europeans, but those of farmers from the Middle East. To these and other old arguments, Sykes applies his test-tubes and gene-machines and declares the cases closed. His evidence is simple and final: the power of genetics over the vagaries of archaeology to decide fundamental questions of our origins.... www.neurobiography.info...

Third the Aristocracy figured it was their RIGHT to breed with any female that took their fancy.

Some 800 years ago, a fearsome, charismatic warrior named Temujin united the nomadic tribes of Mongolia. In 1206, he assumed the title Genghis Khan, often translated as emperor of emperors, and started invading surrounding territories. Massacring many of the people that he conquered, so as to leave no enemies and to strike fear in would-be foes, Genghis Khan ultimately controlled a massive empire ranging from today's Afghanistan across China. His male descendants continued the dynasty for many generations.

It appears that Genghis Khan left a mark on more than history: His influence may persist in the DNA of men today. According to an international team of geneticists, about 1 in 12 men in Asia--and therefore 1 in 200 men worldwide--carry a form of the Y chromosome that originated in Mongolia nearly 1,000 years ago. Today's unusual prevalence of this chromosomal variant is most likely the result of Genghis Khan's military success, the investigators say. Even more provocatively, the researchers suggest that Genghis Khan himself had this particular version of the Y..... findarticles.com...

As far as I am concerned it would be very strange if the leaders of the country were NOT related.

Boston Brahmins are wealthy Yankee families characterized by a highly discreet and inconspicuous life style. Based in and around Boston, they form an integral part of the historic core of the East Coast establishment. They are associated with the distinctive Boston Brahmin accent, and with Harvard University.

To this day if your Grandparents are not from the area, the Bostonians will not talk to you.

...In America it [Brahmin] has been applied to the old, upper crust New England families of British Protestant origin that were extremely influential in the development and leadership of arts, culture, science, politics, trade, and academia. The term was certainly applied partly in jest to characterize the often erudite and pretentious nature of the New England gentry to outsiders. The nature of the Brahmins is summarized in the doggerel "Boston Toast" by Harvard alumnus John Collins Bossidy.

"And this is good old Boston,
The home of the bean and the cod,
Where the Lowells talk only to Cabots,
And the Cabots talk only to God."[1]

Boston's "Brahmin elite" developed a semi-aristocratic value system by the 1840s. Cultivated, urbane, and dignified, a Boston Brahmin was the very essence of enlightened aristocracy.[2][3] The ideal Brahmin was not only wealthy, but displayed suitable personal virtues and character traits. The term was coined in 1861 by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.[4] The Brahmin was expected to cultivate the arts, support charities such as hospitals and colleges, and assume the role of community leader. Although the ideal called on him to transcend commonplace business values, in practice many found the thrill of economic success quite attractive. The Brahmins warned each other against "avarice" and insisted upon "personal responsibility". Scandal and divorce were unacceptable. The total system was buttressed by the strong extended family ties present in Boston society. Young men attended the same prep schools and colleges,[5] and heirs married heiresses. Family not only served as an economic asset, but also as a means of moral restraint.... en.wikipedia.org...

Money buys power. Why ever would the American Elite bother to go outside their own ranks to look for political leaders to run for political offices???

edit on 28-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You being related to royalty means nothing other than feeding your own ego,when there's a catastrophe do you get benefits over us common folk? does it increase your I,Q.
Your cognitive, thinkng?
If anything, it would reduce it due to you being an inbred redneck.
Your words not mine.
And no thanks, i wouldn't want to visit Boson in that case, if they treat people differently let alone not talk to them based on where they're from, it sounds like people from there are anti social ass holes who live in some deluded reality.
I dont get why you wouldn't want to talk to or become friends or lovers with someone if they're from another place.
Remind me to never visit Boston.

Plus im from the poor side of town anyways, always have been, maybe not forever when i become a Biochemist, but seeing as how Biochemists only make 60k a year whereas some idiot lawyer, cop or football playing goon can make a million for doing something absolutely useless i'll stay poor, till the system gets changed.
I would care less if i was related to Jesus himself, why am i poor, if im related to greatness?
It doesnt matter if im related.
And you posting this propaganda, is duping people into believing there "royalty" or related to some guy ghenis khan from china or w/e.
If we're related, then give us some money?
If we're all related, western union me some money brother.

Anyways, true, the rich, and TPTB the scum, are the ones who obviously decide, yet why do the majority, who are us commoners, fall for it?
We are the ones who fight wars we posses the superior intellect due to not being inbred, we are the ones who advance technology, the same technology used to kill us with.
We common folk are basically killing ourselves, for the privileged, by buying into the political scam, and Ron Paul isnt going to change that

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Does this sound like a man who is one of 'them'?

Does this look like a man who is one of 'them'?

I do not agree with everything Ron Paul says, but the important issues override anything else;
Less government and bloated bureaucracies/More liberty and individual freedoms. End the IRS/FED, and especially END the U.S. military occupations in the Middle East which are solely for the banksters and Israel - not for our 'freedom'.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Either way he is powerless

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by audiopackrat
Does this sound like a man who is one of 'them'?

Does this look like a man who is one of 'them'?

I do not agree with everything Ron Paul says, but the important issues override anything else;
Less government and bloated bureaucracies/More liberty and individual freedoms. End the IRS/FED, and especially END the U.S. military occupations in the Middle East which are solely for the banksters and Israel - not for our 'freedom'.

"I Radeon, will bring US troops home, i will increase wages, bring jobs back to the United States from outsourced locales, i will give a bonus to every US worker, i will crackdown on illegal immigrants, and i will remove fluoride from the water supply, i will donate more to NASA, and invest more in agriculture, and give more money to silicon valley start ups
I will also send the FBI to crackdown on illegal wall street trading, i will also end the federal reserve, bank and start printing US currency backed by gold."

There i said a bunch of nice things, do i get your vote now?

The entire time RP was talking, i was reading his body language, it felt fake to me.
He was just playing you, ive seen a lot of this guys talks and speeches, ive read his body language every time, and it was fake every time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

We ALL can trace back to a common ancestor. Keep going and you will find what used to be a garden......Oh, but some don't wanna go back THAT far now do they ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Looks like we all may be related to Kevin Bacon after all.

It's statistical, long trend, reversion to the mean. We could probably do the girl's study with any arbitrary person on the planet. Pretty cool though.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lol Von Helton gets it
Watch his hilarious take on politics.
He gets the RP thing right, this is just for comedy.

It's impossible to trace anyone back that far since i doubt there would be records pertaining that old.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyCrazy
reply to post by Domo1

Looks like we all may be related to Kevin Bacon after all.

It's statistical, long trend, reversion to the mean. We could probably do the girl's study with any arbitrary person on the planet. Pretty cool though.

.....Huh?
I dont understand?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No how is it that everyone President in United States history has been related to each other NOT ONLY that but to the Queen of England, and the British Royal family...who aren't even human to begin with.

Thoughts?

Do you have even a remote piece of anything that would pass as evidence, proof or even a mildly interesting piece of information that would actually support that completely ridiculous comment? Please don't say people should keep an open mind, you've made a statement, it's up to you to prove it.

By the way, when are you back at school?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

OP: I read your post and was very interested. I just have to know what you think....

Is trolling so hard worth it?

Thanks. I'll await your answer.

I have another theory, too. I think you could be indirectly (and intentionally) trying to discredit David Icke. This tactic is tried time and again. There are 3 types of people when it comes to David Icke. People that hate him and think he's crazy comprise the first group. The second have read his research and appreciate the job he does, feeling as though he's awakened them in some way. The last group, which you belong to, have read his work just enough to imbelish it with even crazier theories/ideas, in turn discrediting him further.

^I don't know if that is a joke or not. I haven't been to bed yet and my tin foil hat is giving me a rash and the medicine I just took is making me paranoid. ha. In all seriousness, you're clearly a troll or clinically insane. In either case, you wasted my time tonight so I hope I'm wasting yours. ha ha. ho ho. I'd flag this, but if your ego got even the slightest bit healthier, it could start a "New Cure for Cancer" thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

this thread has gone on too long, its pretty much you trying to get your point across by insulting people, when people ask for some evidence to back your theories you say their side stepping and then you produce peoples opinions (and not credible ones) as evidence? cant you see your the gullible one? REPTILES RULE US BUT YOU CANT SEE THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE CLOAKING DEVICES AND ARE IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION AND THEY EAT BABIES. yeah coz were the sheep lol! good luck with your invention, im sure youll discover your own insanity. what does your girlfriend think about this?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

No how is it that everyone President in United States history has been related to each other NOT ONLY that but to the Queen of England, and the British Royal family...who aren't even human to begin with.

Thoughts?

Do you have even a remote piece of anything that would pass as evidence, proof or even a mildly interesting piece of information that would actually support that completely ridiculous comment? Please don't say people should keep an open mind, you've made a statement, it's up to you to prove it.

By the way, when are you back at school?

The evidence is in posts all throughout this thread, reading helps, you should try it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg

OP: I read your post and was very interested. I just have to know what you think....

Is trolling so hard worth it?

Thanks. I'll await your answer.

I have another theory, too. I think you could be indirectly (and intentionally) trying to discredit David Icke. This tactic is tried time and again. There are 3 types of people when it comes to David Icke. People that hate him and think he's crazy comprise the first group. The second have read his research and appreciate the job he does, feeling as though he's awakened them in some way. The last group, which you belong to, have read his work just enough to imbelish it with even crazier theories/ideas, in turn discrediting him further.

^I don't know if that is a joke or not. I haven't been to bed yet and my tin foil hat is giving me a rash and the medicine I just took is making me paranoid. ha. In all seriousness, you're clearly a troll or clinically insane. In either case, you wasted my time tonight so I hope I'm wasting yours. ha ha. ho ho. I'd flag this, but if your ego got even the slightest bit healthier, it could start a "New Cure for Cancer" thread.

I feel sorry for people who refuse to connect ALL of the dots. Instead they choose to confine themselves inside a comfortable little self imposed box of perception reinforced into them from years of NWO indoctrination ('education')
The irony of it all is that Matrix Christians unwittingly worship Reptilian 'serpent gods', yet don't even know it because they've never bothered to study the origins of their own religion. Hahahaha...you can't make any of this up. What a paradox

Oh well i guess whatever keeps you and your closed mind happy

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join