It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by chancemusky

reply to post by Navyblue

Tell him he needs to show a study that says thats true, as there are many showing almost all humans are related.

Link

You believe someone from Egypt is the ancestor to all of us?
And you don't question it...............beccccccauuuuuuseeee???
The government said that to be true?
That's why we are were we are today, passive agreement.

Because studies done by numerous people can argue for this fact, not one wacko with a story about a queen eating babies.
Do you question the reality of reptiallians?

Well if your ignorance didn't get in the way, you'd question WHO are these numerous people who did these studies?
Who paid for these people, are these people politically affiliated, do you think they did these studies because of out of the goodness of their heart?
Dont be naive.
I question the reality of reptilians, a question on how they do what they do, i obviously, don't know all there is to it.

Yea, im ignorant cause I disagree, right? Thought so.
Do you question that lil girl who figured this out? Not everyone is part of some stupid made up plot, ya know. I think they did them because A) as a scientist and researcher, they want to know, and so do MANY people, even "common men".

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes but you continuous, side step, the logical facts here.
If the system was fair, then why are they ALL related and to top it of, TO THE QUEEN.
Do you acknowledge that all presidents, have been closely related to each other, and to the queen?

I acknowledge they have been related. How closely, neither of us know.

It's very vague to determine what you said
If you do acknowledge them to be related, then don't you find it unfair?
You think this is fair?
That no common man has been president, and another thing, what makes Ron Paul different?
Either you and many others dont give enough credit to TPTB, or either disregard it.
How is a frail old man, on the verge of death, able to outwit TPTB?
The same TPTB, that orchestrated all world wars, the depression and who control our food and water supply, who control education?
I guess Jesus must be on Ron Pauls said

Fine, let's say they are all very closely related royalty. Neither of us know how closely related they all are. Let's say its unfair and all of them are of the same royal bloodline. Now just tell me how that proves anyone on earth is a reptilian?

As for Ron Paul. Just look at his record. It's not like the MSM has been screwing him just recently. They've always been screwing him. Do you really believe TPTB really spent all these years taking a dump on Ron Paul just to get us to vote for him later? They could just as easily create another Obama, because that only took about 4 years. If you want to just say all politicians are reptilians and nobody we vote for matters, then don't vote...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yet when i bring up reptilians it is ridicule,

that is because it is ridiculous, and there is no evidence at all for it. And "V" is NOT evidence!

If the system was fair, then why are they ALL related and to top it of, TO THE QUEEN.

as has been explained to you many times here, EVERYBODY is related if you go back far enough, so nothing unusual there

That no common man has been president

what is your definition of a "comman man"?

How is a frail old man, on the verge of death, able to outwit TPTB?

which frail old man has done that, and how did he outwit TPTB?

link   

Tell him he needs to show a study that says thats true, as there are many showing almost all humans are related.

Link

Because studies done by numerous people can argue for this fact, not one wacko with a story about a queen eating babies.

Well if your ignorance didn't get in the way, you'd question WHO are these numerous people who did these studies?
Who paid for these people, are these people politically affiliated, do you think they did these studies because of out of the goodness of their heart?
Dont be naive.
I question the reality of reptilians, a question on how they do what they do, i obviously, don't know all there is to it.

Do you question that lil girl who figured this out? Not everyone is part of some stupid made up plot, ya know. I think they did them because A) as a scientist and researcher, they want to know, and so do MANY people, even "common men".

If a little girl can trace all but one presidents to the queen...then it isn't far enough to be lumped in with "we are all related"

Is that not common sense enough for the masses?

Please... (I borrowed this phrase from you guys)

link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman
reply to post by Teeky

That's usually most people's logic. People say "he would have been killed a long time ago" as if TPTB just go around killing everyone who disagrees with them. Think about it- how many people have been assassinated while serving in congress? Without looking it up, I'm sure it's not a whole lot. One congressman who opposes the illuminati's plans isn't much of a threat... If he wins, then it could get scary for him. Till then, using the MSM to discredit him is a much less blatant tactic than murder.

I do believe the illuminati exist, or at least some secret society that pulls the strings. Once you blame it on aliens, better yet, try to make up a specific species of aliens, then it just gets silly. As many people have mentioned, just look at Ron Paul's record. I don't think all those years of consistent voting were part of some long term Illuminati plan.

Tupac, Jfk (after he turned on the illuminati), MLK, Left eye, and anybody who has came up with a cure for cancer has wound up dead or in jail... Ron Paul is "afraid"! He will not truly stand up for Americans because he will be killed. Instead he plays the fence.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That's exactly why your ignorant.
What could a little girl, on a small tv network, possibly game from this, other than inflating her useless ego?
She exposed the truth, and she wanted to be part of royalty, for reasons, im guessing that she feels inadequate intellectually, and does poor academically, much like the religious and ron paul supporters.
It doesn't take Kevin Mitnick, to piece together the truth, even a little 10 year old girl can piece it together.

We all share the same genetic material, it doesnt make us related.
If some kid from Tim-Buck-2, has a blue pen, and another kid in Arcadia, has a blue pen, are these blue pens related, did they come from the same batch?
No, they share the same ink.
If you go far back enough we too share the same genetic material, because there's only so much of coding that there can be, till it becomes the same, it doesn't make us related.
Thinking so makes you brainwashed and gullible.
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluffyflufff
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Hey, enough with the religion or pyramids or Queen.

Whatever happened to the Ron Paul being the reptilian and their agent, and a bad person? Any stories or events backing your claim? Or you just want to say No to feel special when everyone else is saying Yes.

Well you still haven't answered my questions as if you think that it's right that all presidents have been closely related, and to the queen.
You still havent answered, me, is this a fair system, is this justice?
And you haven't anwered as to why, if TPTB, have controled everything, from wars, to famine, to education and the food supply, and MSM, what makes you think RP, will be any different?
Because you have a "hunch" or some other nonsencial gibberish?
You really think a frail old man, will be able to take on the same TPTB?
Either you do, or your insane.

Or do you just want to side step it, and go back to the pen and play with the other little sheep?

I see you have zero stories/events backing your ORIGINAL POST.

Ah. I wasted my time. I believe everyone here agrees the world is run by a group of satanists. You're switching the topic.
edit on 27-8-2011 by fluffyflufff because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Teeky

I'm with ya there, but my point is until they are a serious threat, they don't get killed. Therefore, he wouldn't have been killed a long time ago. If he gets the nomination, I would expect something shady to go down. But at this point he's just another congressman.

link   

Originally posted by Navyblue

Link

Dont be naive.

If a little girl can trace all but one presidents to the queen...then it isn't far enough to be lumped in with "we are all related"

Is that not common sense enough for the masses?

Please... (I borrowed this phrase from you guys)

I dont understand, please rephrase. Yes, the lil girl traced em all back, besides one. Youre not making very much sense to me..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What could a little girl, on a small tv network, possibly game from this, other than inflating her useless ego?
She exposed the truth, and she wanted to be part of royalty, for reasons, im guessing that she feels inadequate intellectually, and does poor academically, much like the religious and ron paul supporters.
It doesn't take Kevin Mitnick, to piece together the truth, even a little 10 year old girl can piece it together.

If some kid from Tim-Buck-2, has a blue pen, and another kid in Arcadia, has a blue pen, are these blue pens related, did they come from the same batch?
If you go far back enough we too share the same genetic material, because there's only so much of coding that there can be, till it becomes the same, it doesn't make us related.

So I am ignorant because I disagree with you? You just said that...wow.
Uhm, care to provide ANY NON CRAZY REASON why she would? I doubt she "wants to be one of them". Really, thats grapsing not at straws, but thin freakin air!

They arent related BECAUSE they are human, they are related because its impossible for them not to be. Nearly all of us are related. That pen analogy holds less water than a mesh net.

And once again, because I dont think youre right, im gullible and brainwashed. Ok. Time to quit arguing with an idiot.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
@ Spoor, you once again side step logic and common sense.
We are not related, just because we share the same genetic make up.
Another thing, let's say we are "related" that would mean anyone could run right?
Why not pick a physicist, or scientist or biochemist or neuroscientist to run for presidency?
Any biochemist, knows how the brain works, how the body works, they could easily be able to decide what is learned in school, so the brain will take advantage of it, and they can easily control food, since they know what the body needs.
Why do we have Obama, he knows nothing about the common man.

The only thing you say to me, is based on mainstream false science, you completely side step the truth.
Once again, do you think that its fair, these men are all CLOSELY, keyword, is closely related?

Give my regards to your buddies down at CIA hq

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So I am ignorant because I disagree with you? You just said that...wow.
Uhm, care to provide ANY NON CRAZY REASON why she would? I doubt she "wants to be one of them". Really, thats grapsing not at straws, but thin freakin air!

They arent related BECAUSE they are human, they are related because its impossible for them not to be. Nearly all of us are related. That pen analogy holds less water than a mesh net.

And once again, because I dont think youre right, im gullible and brainwashed. Ok. Time to quit arguing with an idiot.

Your not ignorant because you disagree with me, you disagree with me because you are a a gullible idiot and you are ignorant
There's a difference with disagreeing, and side stepping.
Likewise, speaking to you, RP fans and the religious is like speaking to a wall,

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Now you're calling people idiots... That's the logical way to argue your point huh?

Still you have not responded to this post of mine: "Fine, let's say they are all very closely related royalty. Neither of us know how closely related they all are. Let's say its unfair and all of them are of the same royal bloodline. Now just tell me how that proves anyone on earth is a reptilian?"

ETA: I am not religious, or a RP fan. I think he's the best choice we have of them all, but I'm no fan of our ridiculous political system. But what really amazed me was that you are calling people gullible because they DONT believe in reptilians. Nothing's funnier than that.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TheSnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

He also calls them retarded. I told the mods, but they didnt care, so its a free for all, now.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think everyone wants to take a chance with Ron Paul. Because his views are sensible unlike others.

And you claim he's a "reptilian"(hahaha) and he's one of them, because he's running for president?

Don't worry, he won't get elected, probably Rick Perry will, and we will lose hope again.

BTW, what would you do if you get offered 500 million to hold a mason card and be a part of them, and if you say no, millions of innocent people including your family will be killed? That's their tactic to get more people on their side.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You present a video which shows how some of the Presidents are inter related to each other as well as to some "Royalty", though Ron Paul is not in this video.

You then say that if Ron Paul isn't killed, its because he's Illumianti...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Ok I get what you are saying... Ron Paul will most likely get assasinated if he makes it to world leader. Can't argue with you on that one.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I support ron paul.but if he gets his way our military will drastically decrease and
the american dollar will be no more.
These two goals would favor nwo.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman

Now you're calling people idiots... That's the logical way to argue your point huh?

Still you have not responded to this post of mine: "Fine, let's say they are all very closely related royalty. Neither of us know how closely related they all are. Let's say its unfair and all of them are of the same royal bloodline. Now just tell me how that proves anyone on earth is a reptilian?"

ETA: I am not religious, or a RP fan. I think he's the best choice we have of them all, but I'm no fan of our ridiculous political system. But what really amazed me was that you are calling people gullible because they DONT believe in reptilians. Nothing's funnier than that.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TheSnowman because: (no reason given)

Well it would be good if you knew how to read, because he called me an idiot first, this is why reading helps.

As for proving they are reptilians, well Will Combes died before he was about to expose the queen for killing native americans.
The remains of the children were found under the orphanage, but nothing out of the ordinary there tho amirite?

Really nothing funnier than that?
Guess you've never heard of the american education system?

Thats the thing, you think hes the best, thats subjective.
If i vote or not its irrelevant, its what the majority of the sheeple vote for is what counts, voting is not going to solve anything.
They've put in place everyone from the 1st president, to the last
Im not calling people calling for not believing in reptilians, dont put words into my mouth.
People are gullible because they believe in a lie, in a play in the show, in which they think is fair game.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

As for proving they are reptilians, well Will Combes died before he was about to expose the queen for killing native americans.

Where is the proof for that stupid claim? Show us a proper story on it, show us the police investigation. Why do you refuse to do this, it is because the story is just not true!

The remains of the children were found under the orphanage,

Valid source for that claim? Show us a police media release on it, or it is just more of your made up stories!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join