It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I surely hope RP isnt in anyones pocket.

The only way to find out is to get him into office.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLookingGlass
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

this thread has gone on too long, its pretty much you trying to get your point across by insulting people, when people ask for some evidence to back your theories you say their side stepping and then you produce peoples opinions (and not credible ones) as evidence? cant you see your the gullible one? REPTILES RULE US BUT YOU CANT SEE THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE CLOAKING DEVICES AND ARE IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION AND THEY EAT BABIES. yeah coz were the sheep lol! good luck with your invention, im sure youll discover your own insanity. what does your girlfriend think about this?

I can't help my superior intellect is wasted upon the masses. It over flows with levels of win that cannot be comprehended with the force of one thousand suns.
Lol seriously tho.

Its funny when you sheep try to debunk the truth without even using their brains, its comedy
"I AM GOING TO DEBUNK YOU WITH WHAT THE NEWS TOLD ME!! I BELIEVE IN MY GOVERNMENT SO HOW DARE YOU CALL THEM LIARS!! I USE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING MY CLAIM??? ARE YOU NUTS?? THE NEWSMAN ALREADY TOLD YOU!!"

What does me having a girlfriend have anything to do with this?
edit on 28-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

did i say i believe or trust in the government? no i didnt your just putting words in peoples mouths and are just as bad as them you need to grow up and argue your point in a constructive manner which covers all bases not just i got this video off the internet so i must be right! anyone who disagrees with you you just say their sheep trust in jesus and all this # your pathetic and so sad to see someones life wasted when they could be doing somethin to help the planet instead of creating technology to find these so called reptiles. what you gonna do when you find out its wrong?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
The reason ATS is so sure that Paul isn't like every other politician is that they like him. He says everything they want to hear.

Yes Ron Paul says everything everyone wants to hear and yet the main stream media seems to do everything they can to cut him out of the picture and make him seem nonexistent. But sure isn't that another ploy to make us vote for him because he's "so good they don't want us to know about him?"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I hate to bother everyone but I think you might be posting in a troll thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

dw your not bothering anyone its clearly a troll thread its quite sad =/ oh well clearly someone wanting to poke fun at this site, a lot of that going around atm

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

did i say i believe or trust in the government? no i didnt your just putting words in peoples mouths and are just as bad as them you need to grow up and argue your point in a constructive manner which covers all bases not just i got this video off the internet so i must be right! anyone who disagrees with you you just say their sheep trust in jesus and all this # your pathetic and so sad to see someones life wasted when they could be doing somethin to help the planet instead of creating technology to find these so called reptiles. what you gonna do when you find out its wrong?

I never say you did, learn to read.
Your attitude is that of someone who is highly gullible, into believing everything the government says passively, without questioning it.

I did rebut in a constructive manner, you took it to idiocy when you replied in CAPZ LAWK, LOUD VOYZEZ GUIZ!!1111!1.
Go back and re-read, you replied to me in caps, did you not?
A full sentence full of caps.

No, anyone who doesn't disagree with me, i don't call them sheep or religious, it's those who acknowledge the truth, yet blindly side step it, even with acknowledging it, are the ones who are sheep, as for the masses who believe it, well not everyone is a quick thinker, some are slower than others, most likely due the in breeding, and being related to eachother

I'm currently a student studying in a field where i can and want to help the planet, biomedical science, politics however helps no one.
Your pathetic and sad, not only because you are duped by the politics scam, but because of people like you, who vote and play into the system, people like me suffer and are affected by those decisions.
I will call out an idiot when i see an idiot, because you don't only affect yourselves, look at the bigger picture, there are others who get affected indirectly because of the decisions of the masses.

And i am trying to change the world so everyone as an equal footing, i could care less if i sound "crazy" to someone who's closed minded, i could care less about being a "productive" member of society, i don't want to be apart of your society, a society, where people look up to politics, royalty, and celebrities, and other useless things.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
I hate to bother everyone but I think you might be posting in a troll thread.

How exactly is this a troll thread?
Because i offer a different view from the mainstream?
Your logic is utterly moronic, you base your accusations on nothing, other than it "being a troll thread"

Yeah, anyone who doesn't agree with Ron Paul being a hero, is either a troll, or an america hater
Lets not debate someone who offers logical points, because hey, we ron paul supporters, have no idea how logic works.
Logic and common sense, it's un-american!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

again your saying im falling for this whole politics and being gullible blah blah. where do i state that i believe what the government tells me? i dont thats why just because i dont believe in reptile people who hiss when you piss them off with your crystals doesnt mean i believe in religion, politics, the return of michael jackson, this thread being genuine... you can keep sayin my attitude os that of a gullible person but your is that of an ignorant person who if anyone questions their beliefs you plug your ears and have a tantrum. to me you sound just as crasy as these religious nut jobs.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Everyone should read this !!

A Primer on the Illuminati

Excerpt from Article:

by William H. McIlhany

Type “Illuminati” into an Internet search engine and you will wind up with an impossible aggregation too numerous and contradictory to be useful. A search on Ask.com yields 1.4 million entries, while the same at Google produces 12 million entries, and at Yahoo gives 33 million entries! A small percentage of these deal with genuine historical documents and reliable research by reputable scholars, but the vast majority, unfortunately, deal in fanciful fiction (of the sci-fi or mystery-action- adventure variety) or misinformation and deliberate disinformation posing as fact and serious scholarship. One of the most frequent “experts” on the subject to appear in Internet searches is New Age guru David Icke, who posits that the Illuminati are shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the star system Draco! However, it is possible to separate the absurd and the misleading from that which is true. And in this case it is particularly important to do so. For, as distinguished historian James H. Billington, a Rhodes Scholar who has been the Librarian of Congress since 1987, illustrates in his comprehensive and thoroughly documented 1980 study Fire in the Minds of Men: The Origins of the Revolutionary Faith, it is from “Bavarian Illuminism” that “the modern revolution- ary tradition” descends. In 1996, we asked the outstanding American expert on Bavarian Illuminism and revolutionary movements, William H. McIlhany, to provide a brief survey of the history and influence of the Order of the Illuminati based on the most reliable documentary sources. McIlhany, a noted author and historian, has appeared on The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, and many other television and radio pro- grams. His detailed scholarship on the Il- luminati, secret societies and subversive movements over the past 40 years — long before Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons made them the subject of bizarre speculation and popular comic- book caricature — has involved research in the British Museum and Ingolstadt (now Eichstadt) University in Bavaria. His per- sonal library of rare and primary source documents and scholarly literature on these subjects is perhaps the most exten- sive private collection in the United States. In 1986 he founded the Individualist Re- search Foundation. He is the author of five books, including Klandestine (1975), which helped to bring a murderer to jus- tice as dramatically portrayed in the 1996 movie Ghosts of Mississippi. The following essay first appeared in the September 16, 1996 issue of THE NEW 31www.TheNewAmerican.com — PAST AND PERSPECTIVE HISTORY The genuine historical evidence on the secret society is every bit as fascinating as the fabrications and fantasies now circulating in our pop culture. A Primer on the Illuminati The Palais Royale, Paris residence of the infamous Duke of Orléans, became a center of gambling, debauchery, prostitution — and revolution. AMERICAN under the title “Two Centuries of Intrigue,” accompanied by a three-page annotated bibliography. Centuries of Intrigue Down through the ages there have been many secret societies and conspiratorial movements that had as their goals absolute rule of the world, overthrow of all existing governments, and the final destruction of all religion.

It is possible with much study to trace the origins and developments of many such movements: The early anti- Christian mysticism of the Gnostics; the conspiracy against orthodox Islam found- ed by Hasan Saba in Persia in 1090 AD as the Order of the Assas- sins; the apostate Order of the Knights Templar, whose heretical leaders imitated the Assassins’ system for the de- struction of Christianity. From the 13th through the 17th centuries such groups as the Luciferians, Rosi- crucians, and the Levellers continued the war against Christianity that had begun in Europe with the Templars. Because a few organizational links can be found, it is even possible to establish that some of these groups were not merely imitating each other or some older system of belief. Many of these earlier movements, howev- er, have left very fragmentary evidence, so it is not possible to trace from 1100-1700 any continuing organizational structure which was engaged in a coordinated and centrally controlled plot for world rule. Early Associations By the middle of the 18th century, remnants and parallels of various destructive move- ments began to associate under a central group which was to create a continuing or- ganizational structure that would someday, its founders hoped, rule the world after all existing religions and governments had been destroyed. As Abbé Augustin Barruel documented in his invaluable study Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, the intellectual base for this movement was laid in the mid-18th century by Voltaire, Rousseau, Diderot, and other members of the Paris Academy. This fraternity, which sought the destruction of Christian-style civilization, referred to itself grandly as the “Philosophes.” Voltaire’s influence over King Frederick of Prussia and the publication of Diderot’s Encyclopédie, beginning in 1751, testified of the Philosophes’ early success.

The conspirators hoped that the Encyclopédie would become a standard reference source wherein every literate person would seek knowledge on all subjects and thus re- ceive propaganda against civil order and the Christian religion. Its publication caused the influence of this group to grow rapidly. Voltaire bore an implacable hatred of all religions, of all monarchs, and of all morality derived from religious belief. He was obsessed with a fiendish desire for the total destruction of all three. He ended all his letters with the battle cry, “Let us crush the wretch! Crush the wretch!” The “wretch” to whom he referred, of course, is Christ and His Church. Christians, said Voltaire, are “beings exceed- ingly injurious, fanatics, thieves, dupes, imposters … enemies of the human race.” In the war against Christianity, according to Voltaire, “It is necessary to lie like a devil, not timidly and for a time, but bold- ly and always.” Enter the Illuminati Inspired by the radical Philosophes and instructed by a mysterious oc- cultist named Kölmer from what is now Denmark, Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon Law at the Uni- versity of Ingolstadt (in Bavaria, Germany) established a continuing organizational structure to direct the worldwide attack on religion and monarchy — a structure which would, he hoped, eventually rule the world. The organization Weishaupt Down through the ages there have been many secret societies and conspiratorial movements that had as their goals absolute rule of the world, overthrow of all existing governments, and the final destruction of all religion. THE NEW AMERICAN • JuNE 22, 200932 — PAST AND PERSPECTIVE HISTORY The storming of the Bastille on July 14, 1789, one of the great myths of history (romantically portrayed here by French artist Jean-Baptiste Lallemand in 1790), was stage-managed by the Illuminati’s agents. founded on May 1, 1776 was called the Order of the Illuminati. Weishaupt planned for the Order to maintain publicly the image of a charita- ble and philanthropic organization. It was this image which attracted so many Ger- man educators and Protestant clergymen to the Order.

When they joined they were convinced that the goal of the Order was the purest form of Christianity, to make of all mankind “one happy and prosper- ous family.” Once enlisted as novices or “Minervals” in the Order, those who were prepared for deeper commitment were al- lowed to advance to the rank of Illumina- tus Minor, where they were told that the only obstruction to the Order’s goal of universal happiness was the power being held by the religious and governmental institutions of the world. Accordingly, the leaders of these institutions — monarchs (or future monarchs) and clergymen — had either to be brought under the con- trol of the Order or destroyed. If such a prospect frightened the new Illuminatus Minor, he was kept inactive at this level until his ethical concepts were altered. As Weishaupt stated, “These [ruling] powers are despots when they do not con- duct themselves by its [the Order’s] prin- ciples; and it is therefore our duty to sur- round them with its members, so that the profane may have no access to them. Thus we are able most powerfully to promote its [the Order’s] interests. If any person is more disposed to listen to Princes than to the Order, he is not fit for it, and must rise no higher. We must do our utmost to pro- cure the advancement of Illuminati into all important civil offices.” After the candidate had proven his abso- lute devotion to the secrets of the Order, he was allowed to enter the top-level circle of initiates as an Illuminatus Major, just below the position of Rex held by Weishaupt. By now, all conventional idealism had been purged from the candidate and he was told about the real objectives of the Order: rule of the world, to be accomplished after the destruction of all existing governments and religions. He was now required to take an oath which bound his every thought and action, and his fate, to the administration of his superiors in the Order. But Weishaupt did not simply rely on the sincerity of his disciples. He set up an elaborate spy network so that all mem- The Illuminati’s influence spread rapidly, and within a few years it had recruited many influential and wealthy individuals, including many who would become key players in the French Revolution. 33Call 1-800-727-TRUE to subscribe today! Adam Weishaupt Duke of Orléans Prince Karl of Hesse Baron von Knigge Georges Danton Count Mirabeaubers would constantly be checking on the loyalty of each other. The secret police of the Order killed anyone who tried to in- form the authorities about the conspiracy. This band was known as the “Insinuating Brethren” and had as its insignia an all- seeing eye. The structure of the Order was pyramidal, with Weishaupt at the top. Beneath him were two or three immediate subordinates, each of whom had three men under his or- ders; each of those three had several men who carried out his dictates; and so on. In their correspondence, Illuminists were re- quired to use code names for themselves. Weishaupt called himself Spartacus; oth- ers were Cato, Marius, Brutus, Pythagoras, Socrates, and Hannibal. Weishaupt, who had been raised and educated by the Jesuits before rebelling against them, ad- opted much of the organizational system of the Jesuits for his Order. As a reward for selling himself totally to the Order, the top-level Illuminatus (of which there were few) was granted all the material and sensual benefits that could possibly be obtained. Weishaupt intended that “the power of the Order must be turned to the advantage of its members. All must be assisted. They must be pre- ferred to all persons otherwise of equal merit. Money, services, honor, goods, and blood must be expended for the fully proved Brethren.”

This intricate conspiratorial structure among the economic, social, political, and cultural elite in Bavaria was tremendously successful: Within two years after the founding of the Order, all but two of the professorial chairs at the University of Ingolstadt were held by members of the Order. Furthermore, it is estimated that before 1789 there were at least 2,000 members of the Order in the German- speaking lands. Many of these were min- isters, lawyers, doctors, and even a few princes. None were mem- bers of the lower classes, the agricultural working masses, or the serfs. The influence of the Order on German education and the German clergy was devastating. By 1800 many German ministers no longer believed the most basic tenets of Chris- tian doctrine. They had been converted to the worship of “reason.” Widening Influence The original writings of the Order in- cluded detailed instructions for fomenting hatred and bloodshed between different racial, religious, and ethnic groups — and even between the sexes. The idea of pro- moting hatred between children and their parents was introduced. There were even instructions about the kinds of buildings to be burned in urban insurrections. In short, virtually every tactic employed by 20th- century subversives was planned and written down by Adam Weishaupt over 200 years ago.

It was not until the summer of 1782 that the Order really began to grow in power and influence outside Bavaria. Having already contemplated the possibility of infiltrating the freemasonic bodies of Western Europe and then taking control of them, Weishaupt and his brilliant disciple, Baron Adolf von Knigge (Philo), at last had their chance. During that summer, leaders and delegates of the continental European freemasonic bodies met in a congress held in Wilhelmsbad. Acting as Weishaupt’s agent, von Knigge joined them and offered enticing promises of the secrets that the Illuminati had to offer. Von Knigge persuaded many of the German and French delegates to join Weishaupt’s movement, and they ex- tended the influence of the Order into their individual lodges. The two leaders of German freemasonry, Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick and Prince Karl of Hesse, Adam Weishaupt established a continuing organizational structure to direct the worldwide attack on religion and monarchy — a structure which would, he hoped, eventually rule the world. The organization Weishaupt founded on May 1, 1776 was called the Order of the Illuminati. THE NEW AMERICAN • JuNE 22, 200934 — PAST AND PERSPECTIVE HISTORY The guillotine, a gruesome symbol of death, has become the principal symbol of the French Revolution. Illustrated here is the execution of King Louis XVI.…

Link

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

again your saying im falling for this whole politics and being gullible blah blah. where do i state that i believe what the government tells me? i dont thats why just because i dont believe in reptile people who hiss when you piss them off with your crystals doesnt mean i believe in religion, politics, the return of michael jackson, this thread being genuine... you can keep sayin my attitude os that of a gullible person but your is that of an ignorant person who if anyone questions their beliefs you plug your ears and have a tantrum. to me you sound just as crasy as these religious nut jobs.

Here's the thing, every post so far, who has tried to refute the facts i've posted has either been.
"Yuh huh well look ma dis here america hater thinkg mericuh sux cuz he hates ron paul, he crazy he think ron paul is illuminati"
What im saying is that what makes Ron Paul legit?
If all presidents have been purposely hand picked, what makes Ron Paul any different?
Come on, your no better than Jethro in his pick up truck.
I don't plug my ears at all, my mind is open to all possibilities, yours isn't.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Here's the thing, every post so far, who has tried to refute the facts i've posted has either been.
"Yuh huh well look ma dis here america hater thinkg mericuh sux cuz he hates ron paul, he crazy he think ron paul is illuminati"
What im saying is that what makes Ron Paul legit?
If all presidents have been purposely hand picked, what makes Ron Paul any different?
Come on, your no better than Jethro in his pick up truck.
I don't plug my ears at all, my mind is open to all possibilities, yours isn't.

ron pauls different because he isnt the president for one thing and the msm arent focusing on him, not to mention how he gets ignored by other politicians. im not american btw so i dont get this jethro reference. and before you say why am i on this thread if im not american its because im interested in whats going on in the world. and my mind is open to a lot of possibilities but im not going to irrationally believe something that has nothin to back it up? i could say that the reptile overlords are a lie, created by the real threat. pig men. these pigmen hide themselves from society by using fake beards and live on the moon. i could get a lot of people to post videos of this and create background info and chuck it on the internet. this doesnt make it true though because anything on the internet is created by someone so why wouldnt people post lies up.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes because pig men were in sumerian, mesoamerican and egyptian tablets amirite?
You seem to have "cognitive dissonance".
That's what everybody's argument is because your mind can't comprehend this kind of information.
"Oh now reptilians are crazy, it was really hawkman that made reptilians"
You and many others resort to ridicule and sarcasm.
Once you start studying history you'll see you've been lied to and yes this world is controlled by evil.

With the level of intellect shown by the majority of these replies in this thread,
I would say we are indeed a long way from the golden age.
How about another epoch or two?
We need to stop making tools for the monkeys.
We have the capability to feed the world...is the world fed?
We can communicate instantly around the globe with anyone.....we use it for porn and music.
Amazing, I have to agree with George Carlin, bring on the destruction, wipe the slate clean and start again.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

im not using ridicule or sarcasm im using it as an example, and youll find every one of your posts are full of ridicule and sarcasm and so close minded that you only believe one thing and have a video by a known fake and also schizophrenic who has claimed he has voices talking to him about these reptiles as your evidence? yeah sure why dont more people listen to unhealthy psychotic statements. call me what you want it just proves me right how ignorant and childish you are. stop acting as if your better than everyone btw its cringe worthy! btw hawkman is incapable of creating reptile people thats just silly. do your research on pigmen the truth is out there!! this is my last post im done talking to a brat

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes you actually, you should look up the term "ridicule" and "sarcasm" you clearly have no idea of their definitions.
My posts are in response to those, if you've noticed, i've never attacked a poster, ive only been attacked.
As for icke most will not understand his input on life.
He said No one knows everything about life 100%. he gives what he learned, and that's it. Make it what you will.

I'm a brat because i hate politics, or am i a brat because i disagree with you?
I apologize for being free thinking, and realizing, i'll try to be more closed minded like you next time.
Your mind is already made up so there is no use arguing with you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

your a brat because you cant deal with people disagreeing with you and then bring in religion or you sucker you believe government trololol ive seen your other thread hoax bin yeah? duno why this one isnt there yet, still early though
im not close minded, im just not an idiot. you cant prove it and you never will find a new hobby before you end up alone in life looking at shadows that arent there

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

your a brat because you cant deal with people disagreeing with you and then bring in religion or you sucker you believe government trololol ive seen your other thread hoax bin yeah? duno why this one isnt there yet, still early though
im not close minded, im just not an idiot. you cant prove it and you never will find a new hobby before you end up alone in life looking at shadows that arent there

Do you believe the earth is a sphere? Do you believe that a feather will fall at the same speed as a rock? Do you believe that the Sun is the center of our universe? There are people who were burned at the stake for believing these things at one time.

I believe we must examine ALL suggestions regardless of how lunatic and flimsy they seem until we have proved them incorrect. To call someone crazy for an idea we cannot perceive based on what we've been ALLOWED to know is what's crazy.

You will never learn the truth if you don't want to, especially if you are ok with living the rest of your life believing the lies that are told to you on a daily basis. They are shoved down your throat so constantly that you don't know the difference between the truth and lies.

You end up assuming it's all lies and the truth you believe you might not care about too much. It all becomes a game but the problem is you're the only one losing, and its because of your ignorance and stupidity my fellow humans are suffering from the actions of the many.
Why should we suffer because the majority are ignorant?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111

We are all related to some degree, Obama is 35th cousins to the throne. Hell I am most likely that closely related to the throne for god sake. You and I are probably 29th cousins......over half of the world are direct descendents of Ghengis Kahn, you have no point.

OMG IT'S ALL A MONGOL CONSPIRACY AND THE ILLUMINATI IS JUST A COVER TO THROW PEOPLE OFF THE TRACK IT'S ALL SO CLEAR NOW!

Argh...thanks for this. While the subject is definitely interesting, people losing their s# over it, and then assuming it means *everyone* (apparently including themselves, given the likely ties) is in on it instead of realizing that pretty much everyone is *related*, does us no good.

I said this elsewhere - I'm always up for a good conspiracy theory, but sometimes it just gets downright silly and we have to actually research things just a little bit deeper to see what they actually mean...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Do you believe the earth is a sphere? Do you believe that a feather will fall at the same speed as a rock? Do you believe that the Sun is the center of our universe? There are people who were burned at the stake for believing these things at one time.

I believe we must examine ALL suggestions regardless of how lunatic and flimsy they seem until we have proved them incorrect. To call someone crazy for an idea we cannot perceive based on what we've been ALLOWED to know is what's crazy.

You will never learn the truth if you don't want to, especially if you are ok with living the rest of your life believing the lies that are told to you on a daily basis. They are shoved down your throat so constantly that you don't know the difference between the truth and lies.

You end up assuming it's all lies and the truth you believe you might not care about too much. It all becomes a game but the problem is you're the only one losing, and its because of your ignorance and stupidity my fellow humans are suffering from the actions of the many.
Why should we suffer because the majority are ignorant? [/quote

i dont understand the point in this comment? the sun isnt the centre of the universe so if they were burnt for believing it they would still be wrong? and i think its stupid taking every flimsy idea and having to disprove it when there isnt any evidence to suggest its worth disproving? taking a couple of guys words for it isnt proof of anything. look what happened to charlie mansons followers? and no lies are being shoved down my throat because i hardly watch tv and i dont bother with the news, there is no game, everyone wants to feel that theres more to the world than there is, most of the majority are ignorant because people like you post a thread which may be interesting, but then cover it in an absolute outrageous statement and then if anyone disagrees you say well you must be christian carry on little sheep and down talk them. thats why you aint getting respect on this thread and thats why you got people commenting like this. if you werent so rude and ignorant i wouldnt have even started commenting in the first place

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
First up, Obama....hell, every President, King, Queen, Emperor, Empress.....world leader, and high ranked MP's, have been illuminati/non human.
This goes back, from everyone's favorite JFK to George Washington and the "Founding Fathers" gimmick, who are everyone's favorite non humans, this has stretched from there to time immemorial.
Hell, i bet most people don't even know the origin of the name "America" which was named after Zionist/non human, "Amerigo Vespucci", do they?

that was your second paragraph...you first was, in part, pointing out that people on this site are gullable...then go on to state that all heads of state are non-human.

hmmmm...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join