It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This lil guy still going? Jeeze, figured he woulda stopped by now.

Really dude, you one of the most arrogant people Ive seen on here, and ive seen quite a few.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLookingGlass

oops posted already

Amerigo
edit on 29-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
This lil guy still going? Jeeze, figured he woulda stopped by now.

Really dude, you one of the most arrogant people Ive seen on here, and ive seen quite a few.

I can say the same for you and the people who follow politics.
You people are the most stubborn of the stubborn, the most arrogant of the arrogant, who have sky high ego's and the audacity to judge and condemn. logic

And i wouldn't care if you kept it, to yourselves, in a foreign location, far far away from the rest of us, but thats not the case, like i've said, sadly you can't read, that the actions of the majority, as idiotic as they may be, affect many others in-directly, so i am apart of politics as well, since when Ron Paul or whoever else get's voted in, those decisions ruin and affect my life, as well as many others.

It's not wise to cast a finger, yet you do the same thing, i think this was message was taken from your favorite fictional book as well, the bible.
edit on 29-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I like how you assume Im christian. Guess again, buddo. You're an arrogant pr#k who thinks they know everything, and only idiots agree with them. Ive seen fundies with more sense than you.

Now, I bid you, adieu.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I like how you assume Im christian. Guess again, buddo. You're an arrogant pr#k who thinks they know everything, and only idiots agree with them. Ive seen fundies with more sense than you.

Now, I bid you, adieu.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now, I bid you, adieu.

It's not that i know everything, i never said i do, you are just simply too dumb and thick to know anything.
You've never seen fundies who make more sense, nice fabrication but, fundies make no sense, much like yourself and politics

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

No, you are actually expressing your beliefs out in the forums when in actuality you have no proof whatsoever of you saying he is part of the Family Tree of Deception. Look, can you even look at the aspects of JFK? He IS an honest, willful, and fair president. He doesn't mess around when it comes to Politics, the Economy, and everything that keeps this Government from falling on its knees. And besides, if he REALLY was part of the Deception Family. Why did you even think he got Assassinated and the government made a false story to consider the assassination case closed, when in actuality, it brings more questions than answers on the table? Because some jerk decided to do so, no, because he knew something all of us Americans DIDN'T! So that was why he was about to run a Speech in the town of where he got assassinated in. Because he was about to reveal something us Americans that we didn't know. And if you were back in that time, and if he didn't get assassinated, and whatever he revealed was extremely important to the Civilians, then you would be declaring this man as a true president. You know why, because he was concerned about the Welfare and safety of his Citizens. Not just to rule over one another so they can grab cash fast. Like Jr. Bush did! You see, I am not an Idiot like you think I am. I know what goes around here like it was yesterday. I ain't bragging, I am just one of the sane people here just almost like everyone else. So please. don't declare me as an Idiot when you are the one who doesn't bring proof to the table.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Now, we should stop arguing with each other right now. Because for one thing, the moderator is going to come here and put a can of whoop-arse on all of us and shut this thread down. And besides, this OP doesn't even deserve to be argued with. Leave him be and leave him to his own delusion.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord

No, you are actually expressing your beliefs out in the forums when in actuality you have no proof whatsoever of you saying he is part of the Family Tree of Deception. Look, can you even look at the aspects of JFK? He IS an honest, willful, and fair president. He doesn't mess around when it comes to Politics, the Economy, and everything that keeps this Government from falling on its knees. And besides, if he REALLY was part of the Deception Family. Why did you even think he got Assassinated and the government made a false story to consider the assassination case closed, when in actuality, it brings more questions than answers on the table? Because some jerk decided to do so, no, because he knew something all of us Americans DIDN'T! So that was why he was about to run a Speech in the town of where he got assassinated in. Because he was about to reveal something us Americans that we didn't know. And if you were back in that time, and if he didn't get assassinated, and whatever he revealed was extremely important to the Civilians, then you would be declaring this man as a true president. You know why, because he was concerned about the Welfare and safety of his Citizens. Not just to rule over one another so they can grab cash fast. Like Jr. Bush did! You see, I am not an Idiot like you think I am. I know what goes around here like it was yesterday. I ain't bragging, I am just one of the sane people here just almost like everyone else. So please. don't declare me as an Idiot when you are the one who doesn't bring proof to the table.

I've brought proof to the table many times, your just too blind to read it, try going back and re-reading, the posts in this thread.
We've gone over numerous discussion, where refuters have backed out.
I'm still waiting for spoor to give me the names of the presidents, he thinks are the common man, since according to many people, there has been many "common man" presidents.

No, i will not acknowledge JFK as a hero, you may, and i will disagree with you, that's what freedom is all about, it's not about agreeing without asking questions, because your patriotic-ness has blinded you from seeing logic, and if you hate me, because of the fact that i disagree with the standing truth that JFK is some hero, than it just proves how close minded you are.

I have no idea why he was assassinated, and it's foolish to believe the government story, or the standing idea of why he got shot without asking questions, your just playing into the hands of con-man.

If he was about to reveal a truth, why couldn't have just done it in the spur of the moment?
Why did he wait so long?
If i was him, i wouldn't have just sanctioned some sort of emergency meeting and spilled the truth.
If anything, he got killed because it was just part of a plan, if people knew JFK was about to spill the truth, but he got shot, people would have faith in the system, they would think, that hey, maybe there is hope for another JFK.
But, those people don't see things with logic, or common sense, what if, JFK dying was PART of the plan.

Here's Kate Middleton, royal scum, with your hero JFK.
www.vanityfair.com...

So much for the common man, why weren't you riding in your hero's boat, i thought JFK, the president loved the people?

Im still waiting for the list of presidents who were the common man btw, spoor and his friends still haven't posted that list yet.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord
Now, we should stop arguing with each other right now. Because for one thing, the moderator is going to come here and put a can of whoop-arse on all of us and shut this thread down. And besides, this OP doesn't even deserve to be argued with. Leave him be and leave him to his own delusion.

I'd say live in your delusion as well, but the fact, that your moronic actions affect not only you, but many other's, it's not something that can be said.
But hey, why argue with a guy who can refute us back right, backing an argument with facts and rebutting and standing up for yourself is anti american, those who challenge politics and the standing idea, are kooks, and they hate america and americans.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Only a weak mind would believe in a deity such as Jesus, and heaven and hell, those people are selfish, and wait for their own rewards, in a non existent place "heaven", whilst we here on earth, in the only reality, suffer, because of this blindness,

Blessed are those who suffer persecution for living righteously, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when men revile you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for likewise they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matthew 5:10-12)

Christians have suffered considerably at the hands of political and religious people. When the Bolsheviks came to power in Russia, the communists made every effort to eliminate the Christian church there. Apparently China also persecutes Christians.
www.thenewamerican.com...

Here are stories worldwide of Christian persecution
www.christianpersecution.info...

And how come this isn't platered all over CNN ?

India (MNN) ― This week, thousands of Christians marked the third anniversary of the mass violence in Orissa State, India.

During the pogrom, Hindu extremists brutally murdered at least 100 Christians, raped and pillaged 300 houses of worship and burned 5,000 homes. The riots also led to the displacement of over 56,000 Christians.

Hindu nationalists named the anniversary of the attacks (which began August 23, 2008) as the day of "Protection of Religion." They handed out leaflets that reminded Hindus that their faith is under attack by Christians. Stravers says the plan to eliminate Christians is not surprising. "Over the last year, persecution has probably worsened from what it was just a couple of years ago all over the country. We feel that it's a confirmation of all the reports that we hear from all over India of people coming to Christ."

persecutionblog.com...

Here is what even wiki hs to say about historical persecution of Christians

Persecution of Christians as a consequence of professing their faith can be traced both historically and in the current era. Early Christians were persecuted for their faith, at the hands of both Jews from whose religion Christianity arose, and the Roman Empire which controlled much of the land early Christianity was distributed across. This continued from the 1st century until the early 4th, when the religion was legalized by Constantine I. Michael Gaddis wrote:
The Christian experience of violence during the pagan persecutions shaped the ideologies and practices that drove further religious conflicts over the course of the fourth and fifth centuries... The formative experience of martyrdom and persecution determined the ways in which later Christians would both use and experience violence under the Christian empire. Discourses of martyrdom and persecution formed the symbolic language through which Christians represented, justified, or denounced the use of violence."[1]
Currently (as of 2010), as estimated by the Christian missionary organisation Open Doors UK, an estimated 100 million Christians face persecution, particularly in North Korea, Iran and Saudi Arabia.[2] A recent study, cited by the Vatican, reported that 75 out of every 100 people killed due to religious hatred are Christian.[3][4]

By the mid-2nd century, mobs could be found willing to throw stones at Christians, and they might be mobilized by rival sects. The Persecution in Lyon was preceded by mob violence, including assaults, robberies and stonings (Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History 5.1.7).

The first documentable Empire-wide persecution took place under Maximinus Thrax, though only the clergy were sought out. It was not until Decius during the mid-century that a persecution of Christian laity across the Empire took place. Christian sources aver that a decree was issued requiring public sacrifice, a formality equivalent to a testimonial of allegiance to the Emperor and the established order. Decius authorized roving commissions visiting the cities and villages to supervise the execution of the sacrifices and to deliver written certificates to all citizens who performed them. Christians were often given opportunities to avoid further punishment by publicly offering sacrifices or burning incense to Roman gods, and were accused by the Romans of impiety when they refused. Refusal was punished by arrest, imprisonment, torture, and executions. Christians fled to safe havens in the countryside and some purchased their certificates, called libelli. Several councils held at Carthage debated the extent to which the community should accept these lapsed Christians.

So, you see, one can gain a different perspective from real history.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pro-all
Without replying to anyone in particular, I want to point out that people who disbelieve in the op only do so because it doesnt fit into their little mindset or they are just being disinfo agents. This topic raises another point about what people believe about creation or evolution. Those who are saying there is no non-human intervention on the affairs of the earth are simply queuing behind evolution, the theory that universe happened by chance.

If however you believe in creationism or extraterestrials seeding the earth, why is it unreasonable to believe that they still control the earth? The logical outcome here is that whatever gave birth to the earth did not leave the running of the earth to unpredictable humans. If it were so by now some crazy militocrat must have pulled a trigger on nuclear weapons to destroy the world.

That being said, if we accept that politics was started by a group that was most likely a secret society and never had the interest of the common man at heart, why do people find it difficult to believe that an outsider would never be allowed to take center stage?

Something worth mentioning is the similarity between the queen and RP. The old lady for some strange reasons refused to abdicate the throne for her son who is fast 70. And Ron Paul? Why can't this man groom his son, Rand to vie for the presidency and sit back and smoke his tobacco?He could accomplish all his desires by pulling the strings behind his son. At 75, subjecting oneself to political rigors is a self inflicted punishment. Sometimes I do wonder why politicians never give up. A sad case is Hilary Clinton whose husband was 2-time president, herself 2-term NY senator and now SoS after failing at the attempt to be POTUS. There is something very scary about politics.

Indeed thank you for that enlightening post.
It seems a lot of these people, love to accuse me, and ridicule me first, and then in turn they play the victim, im not sure whether it's because they lack reading comprehension or, if they're just playing trolling.

The discussion and thread was about why RP is any better, who has been a common man, and secret societies, which all have to be entwined when talking about politics and TPTB, whoever they may be, you don't need to believe in the reptilian story, since that was not even a major part of the threat, it was a part of it, yet people cling on to the fact that it was a major part of the thread.

Continuously, people side step the questions -
"why has there never been a common man" as president, i ask who are these men, they don't give me there names.

In ancient civilizations like the Mesoamericans and Sumerians, civ's, that would make the United States look like pre-school, have stated and written, about serpment men, and reptilians, non human entities that ruled.
Non human intelligence was accepted as fact in egypt and babylon and sumer etc.

And good comparison of those similarities, but watch, your posts and my posts will be ignored, instead i am "insane" "an idiot" "or im an america hater" "i hate religon" yet the questions i asked, and facts posted, people will say "you have brought none".

Have i brought no facts, or have i brought no facts that pertain to your perception of reality and the truth?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Only a weak mind would believe in a deity such as Jesus, and heaven and hell, those people are selfish, and wait for their own rewards, in a non existent place "heaven", whilst we here on earth, in the only reality, suffer, because of this blindness,

Blessed are those who suffer persecution for living righteously, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when men revile you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for likewise they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matthew 5:10-12)

Christians have suffered considerably at the hands of political and religious people. When the Bolsheviks came to power in Russia, the communists made every effort to eliminate the Christian church there. Apparently China also persecutes Christians.
www.thenewamerican.com...

Here are stories worldwide of Christian persecution
www.christianpersecution.info...

And how come this isn't platered all over CNN ?

India (MNN) ― This week, thousands of Christians marked the third anniversary of the mass violence in Orissa State, India.

During the pogrom, Hindu extremists brutally murdered at least 100 Christians, raped and pillaged 300 houses of worship and burned 5,000 homes. The riots also led to the displacement of over 56,000 Christians.

Hindu nationalists named the anniversary of the attacks (which began August 23, 2008) as the day of "Protection of Religion." They handed out leaflets that reminded Hindus that their faith is under attack by Christians. Stravers says the plan to eliminate Christians is not surprising. "Over the last year, persecution has probably worsened from what it was just a couple of years ago all over the country. We feel that it's a confirmation of all the reports that we hear from all over India of people coming to Christ."

persecutionblog.com...

Here is what even wiki hs to say about historical persecution of Christians

Persecution of Christians as a consequence of professing their faith can be traced both historically and in the current era. Early Christians were persecuted for their faith, at the hands of both Jews from whose religion Christianity arose, and the Roman Empire which controlled much of the land early Christianity was distributed across. This continued from the 1st century until the early 4th, when the religion was legalized by Constantine I. Michael Gaddis wrote:
The Christian experience of violence during the pagan persecutions shaped the ideologies and practices that drove further religious conflicts over the course of the fourth and fifth centuries... The formative experience of martyrdom and persecution determined the ways in which later Christians would both use and experience violence under the Christian empire. Discourses of martyrdom and persecution formed the symbolic language through which Christians represented, justified, or denounced the use of violence."[1]
Currently (as of 2010), as estimated by the Christian missionary organisation Open Doors UK, an estimated 100 million Christians face persecution, particularly in North Korea, Iran and Saudi Arabia.[2] A recent study, cited by the Vatican, reported that 75 out of every 100 people killed due to religious hatred are Christian.[3][4]

By the mid-2nd century, mobs could be found willing to throw stones at Christians, and they might be mobilized by rival sects. The Persecution in Lyon was preceded by mob violence, including assaults, robberies and stonings (Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History 5.1.7).

The first documentable Empire-wide persecution took place under Maximinus Thrax, though only the clergy were sought out. It was not until Decius during the mid-century that a persecution of Christian laity across the Empire took place. Christian sources aver that a decree was issued requiring public sacrifice, a formality equivalent to a testimonial of allegiance to the Emperor and the established order. Decius authorized roving commissions visiting the cities and villages to supervise the execution of the sacrifices and to deliver written certificates to all citizens who performed them. Christians were often given opportunities to avoid further punishment by publicly offering sacrifices or burning incense to Roman gods, and were accused by the Romans of impiety when they refused. Refusal was punished by arrest, imprisonment, torture, and executions. Christians fled to safe havens in the countryside and some purchased their certificates, called libelli. Several councils held at Carthage debated the extent to which the community should accept these lapsed Christians.

So, you see, one can gain a different perspective from real history.

The only reason christians suffered was because they were probably waiting for god to come in and save them.
If they were atheists, or just plain not believed, (you don't need to be part of a group to not believe, i hate all religions, but i don't consider myself an atheist.) they would have beared arms, without needing it to be in a "constitution".
How do you think the Barbarians beat the scummy Romans? it wasn't god i can tell you that.
Christianity, brainwashes people into thinking that violence is bad, it is bad, if you are ignite it, but in defense it's fine, so with that as the standing idea, people simply didn't fight back, but instead waited for god, since god fights the battle right?

I suppose modern day christians could just call him on their cell "ey J-dowg, i gawts me a guy hear on dis here ats arguing with logic and common sense against ma baseless arguments dowg, u tinkz u can come in ere and pop him, i dont like people disagreeing with me whilst backing their arguments with logic and common sense, i just say theyre wrong, give ma regardz to JFK up in heaven, WORD UP"

Because whatever the main stream says is right, and they don't like people disagreeing with them, tell that to Guy Fawkes, and the innocent who died at the hands of Christians for believing logic and common sense, i don't see an apology for the people who died at the stake because innocent women, from families, children who were abandoned were killed, because some idiot Christians believed they were witches, i don't see an apology for the people who died for beveling the earth was a sphere.

Tell that to the innocent, who were converted to Christianity during colonialism, because of their "primitive" way of living and thinking.
So no i won't apologize, because people who believed in a scam of Christianity and Catholicism died, Christians and catho's have persecuted and killed and destroyed the lives of many others for centuries, 10 fold the amount of christian and catholic deaths.

Feeling sorry for Christians who have died, is like feeling sorry for a wolf in dying, if the wolf had the upper hand over you, trust me they won't be feeling sorry for you, you'll be dead.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I have a few theories of my own. But you know theres an old saying, the more you learn, the less you know.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have a few theories of my own. But you know theres an old saying, the more you learn, the less you know.

Indeed, and i will like to know those theories of yours aswell, if you could share.
True, the more you learn the less you know, education and the MSM, the 2 most powerful ways for getting their message across, they will teach you what they want you know, you learn what they want you to learn, so it becomes easy to control you.

Socrates' quote " True knowledge comes in knowing that you know nothing''.
The world is ever changing, what you know, may not be fact, what you don't know may be.
I don't claim to know anything, i know nothing, there's info tomorrow, that i will learn, that i don't know today.
The more you learn the more you realize that you lack knowledge.
Socrates realized that the world is constantly changing and it has existed long before his birth and is likely to exist long after and with our finite intelligence the there is no way for us to comprehend everything.

There's also, the more you ask, the more you know.
Questioning the standing truth, leads to discussions, on the possibility that what we know is wrong, how can what we know as truth, be truth if we don't ask?
If we don't question it?
You don't ask, but they think for you, you passively agree.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
- Albert Einstein

The only reason im in University, is for the degree to make money, i've learned nothing really, except learn the skills to work for the system, i haven't learned knowledge.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Radeon, i asked you some questions on this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread , but you didn't answer them. Maybe you could answer them here? You claim that Reptilian beings are same entities as Ghosts, Demons, Wampires. You probably also would claim that Werewolves and the huge mysterious birds also are same entities as Reptilian beings. What about the rest of the animals living on Earth, are they all Reptilian beings to you as well? And how did you came to that conclusion?

Another thing, it's wrong to make conlusion like saying >>These videos of "lizard" eyes, tongues, "freaky hands">Welcome to BBC News, Welcome to CNN Larry King Live. Today we have a special guest who claim to originate from Alpha Draconian starsystem. As you can see, he is a Reptilian being of fresh meat, skin, bones and soul. This alien being says he decided to turn his back on his own race, and come forward to speak on TV

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I replied in that thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The only reason im in University, is for the degree to make money, i've learned nothing really, except learn the skills to work for the system, i haven't learned knowledge.

I too was bored with mundane things in college at your age. I was however able to apply some credits when I decided to go back for a degree in something I really wanted later on in life. We learn and grow. I was into metaphysics at an early age and thought mundane subjects were boring. Every person has their place in society, a place for their individuality and talents they develop over many lifetimes.
I believe that after a time, you will have digested a lot of material and will settle down a bit. You now are very passionate about what you think...later on you will add to your knowledge base. The soul develops over many lifetimes. Oops that fits into the Hindu religion and you hate religion. But it's a truth you may come to realize is the only way anything in this world makes any sense.
I've read Davide Icke too. Take it with a grain of salt as he is biased also against religion. I would agree that any religion can be abused, and the Church has been responsible for many abuses, but please don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
I understand that you hold the Church responsible for forcing native Indians and peoples into conversion for the sake of power, and yet many missionaries did so out of love for Christ as well.
Even if you never went to church, the spark of the Divine is within. Find it.

Anyway, back to Ron Paul...I do not view him as a savior, but he does have some great ideas, as does his son Rand. He is the only Republican candidate from 08 that is not CFR. On the Democrat side, Kucinich was the only non CFR guy. Not that I like Kucinich, he's too leftist for my taste, but he did expose the psychotronic experiments of the Soviets.
Ron Paul may be our best hope and the only candidate to be truly ready to shake things up in the Establishment. It would be well worth your time to look into why he is exposing the corruption of the Fed. No Establishment flunky would risk doing that.
It would also be well worth your time to look into the spiritual evolution of America, starting with Francis Bacon(aka Shakespeare) and his vision for the New Atlantis(America) as a place where freedom would flourish.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Now, I bid you, adieu.

It's not that i know everything, i never said i do, you are just simply too dumb and thick to know anything.
You've never seen fundies who make more sense, nice fabrication but, fundies make no sense, much like yourself and politics

This is an attack on the people you are trying to convince. By directly attacking the people who you are trying to convince, you shatter your credibility.

If anything, he got killed because it was just part of a plan, if people knew JFK was about to spill the truth, but he got shot, people would have faith in the system, they would think, that hey, maybe there is hope for another JFK.
But, those people don't see things with logic, or common sense, what if, JFK dying was PART of the plan.

This is a logical fallacy.

It's not about knowing, it's about refusing to acknowledge a truth, and take comfort in your own pre-conceived ideals
Refusing to believe there is another motive behind.

Are you not doing the same? When most people enter a debate, they do not enter with "What i know is the only way of knowing, " mentality. I have not seen an instance where someone was able to change your mind because as soon as you see anyone fighting your arguments you dismiss them as christians, sheep, or stupid, which shows you have little respect for anyone other than your self. The reason most people come to this site is because they are interested in ideas and topics of discussion that are not ordinary. People do not discuss the latest issue of people magazine here or how their favorite dancing with stars contestant got voted out last week. Patrons to this site discuss topics like extraterrestrials, HAARP, and reptilian happenings, so in what way are any of the followers of this site sheep? Mainstream media ignores Ron Paul for the most part, but do you see any of that happening on here? People debate in a respectful manner about why they support him and his policies or why they think that Ron Paul should not be elected. People do not call each other stupid, gullible, or sheep, but for the most part, respectfully disagree. If we are all capable of doing this then why do you feel like you have to call people names just to get your point across? We can all see how firm your beliefs are in the consistency of your posts, but why can you not respectfully disagree? When you call people these names you should expect nothing less than the same in return for you.

Here's the thing, every post so far, who has tried to refute the facts i've posted has either been.
"Yuh huh well look ma dis here america hater thinkg mericuh sux cuz he hates ron paul, he crazy he think ron paul is illuminati"

You have no concept of logic and common sense.

more personal attacks

You being related to royalty means nothing other than feeding your own ego,when there's a catastrophe do you get benefits over us common folk? does it increase your I,Q.
Your cognitive, thinkng?
If anything, it would reduce it due to you being an inbred redneck.

Logical fallacy with a personal insult.

I'm honestly shocked and in awe at the amount of gullibility and ignorance, on a conspiracy site.

You even start with an attack. Can anybody remember this website's motto?

And age has nothing to do this

Unfortunately, it is showing your lack of respect for the people who are taking time out of their lives to give you a moment, whether they believe you or not is what doesn't matter, and trying to grab credibility by being sour mouthed 19 year old who has got it all figured out certainly does not lend to the credibility we give you. You said it yourself, this post is about why we should give any credence to Ron Paul, if you would like to see it remain that way then actually discuss him, instead of going off on why all the presidents are related.

i know more about the world than you ever will and biology considering i am an undergrad in biomedical sciences.

Not sure if this a joke, but if it isn't then really? You're taking on massive student loans so you can make $60,000 a year? In what ways are you not being a 'sheep' by going to college and owing the banks or credit unions a few pounds of flesh?

The entire time RP was talking, i was reading his body language, it felt fake to me.
He was just playing you, ive seen a lot of this guys talks and speeches, ive read his body language every time, and it was fake every time.

I am a body reader as well, what is it that are seeing that gives you this conclusion? Not trying to sound like an a$$ but i would like to know so i can refer to that in the future. Additionally, most of the things he had said there were truths. The united states has not declared a war since the second world war, they have all been sanctions. Libya is a perfect example of such sanctions.

Only a weak mind would believe in a deity such as Jesus, and heaven and hell, those people are selfish, and wait for their own rewards, in a non existent place "heaven", whilst we here on earth, in the only reality, suffer, because of this blindness, the same blind, who follow politics, who keep this system alive, who will vote for Ron Paul, and will continue the cycle, those same people, ruin life for themselves, and many others in-directly, because of some fantasy, that when they die, they will live in eternal bliss, that is a dangerous way of thinking, very dangerous.
It allows people to escape problems on earth, refusing to acknowledge what happens here, and to help, and fix these problems, but instead they will believe in fairytales.

While i feel in agreement with most of what you have said here, treating the faithful like pond scum is identical to the way people are treating you. There is little if any scientific basis supporting the claims you have made much like there is little scientific evidence supporting the thought that Jesus is a deity. There is no way to scientifically give credence to either. From what i've heard of David Icke, particularly from the video you posted on page 1, when he begins to make his argument it begins to deal with things that are not scientifically provable. Theoretically, we could cut Former President Bush open, and it could reveal a draconian creature just beneath the surface, however also by his argument they are just outside of the visible light spectrum so what is to prevent that in death? So by that logic alone, there isn't a basis for proving his theory beyond what he testifies as true. During his on stage presentation he says, that in operating just beyond visible light they would be very similar to ghosts, but he never eludes to how this is possible and continues on to shape-shifting. As of my current understanding of science there is little scientific data supporting the existence of ghosts or methods of shifting a solid object in such a way that it would no longer be visible to us. Along that train of thought, at some point a draconian would have to reflect a wavelength of some kind. By my understanding they would have to reflect anything be it radio waves, gamma radiation, x rays, infra-red, anything as long as we cannot see it. So to speculate, they would require a device that would have to absorb all light based energy. By that measure, the energy it would take to absorb all light based energy and not reflect any of it would lead to a very high surface temperature, so assuming that the draconians David Icke testifies to, exist within our universe and not a parallel universe, we could potentially capture a draconian with a thermal camera. If they exist 'slightly out of tune of our universe' as David Icke suggests, i think, they would need to have figured our a way to penetrate into parallel universes, which are theorized to exist, what is their particular fascination with a comparatively benign race of hairless monkeys that still have trouble getting off the ground? More so, a creature that could penetrate parallel realities could see all beginnings, possibilities, and conclusions, and would also be capable of intervening in any of them. After all, an alternate reality could be one where any day of history could actually be happening today. For example in alternate realities today, Lincoln could get shot, your first child was born, or the big bang started at noon yesterday. So, the draconians would have to be a god or gods, which you have so firmly claimed could not exist. In fact, "only the weak minded could believe in jesus(god), " is something you actually said.

Which brings me to my conclusion, how much reality must be bent to accommodate the belief in draconians, or gods? The fact that most, Martin Van Buren was not related, of our presidents were all related to John Plantagenet does not surprise me is because i am related John Plantagenet. Both me and John Plantagenet can trace our ancestry to William the Conqueror, and Geoffrey of Anjou, the father of the Plantagenet line. If you would like to verify yourself, my first american ancestors were Edward Dale and Diana Skipworth and they arrived in Jamestown between 1650 and 1655. There the line resided in the Hampton Rhodes area of Virginia for sometime before moving to the Rye Cove are of Virginia, where any of my ancestors wealth or nobility died off by marriage to William Craft, an illiterate German immigrant. That's as far as I'll elude to. If my draconian ancestors were as eugenically intelligent as they have been accused of then why would they let marriage to an illiterate migrant happen it it's future? And to gain what? Some farmland in rye cove that is considered historical today because of the fantastic condition it remained in? By David Icke's logic, i could be a draconian that was sent through the thousands of years specifically to debunk my existence to you. And further, if i was to run, and somehow get elected to the presidency, the same accusations would be made of me and they would be just as groundless. To my knowledge, my family is just devout baptists, i have never seen anything that could be even remotely tied to anything occult, Free Mason or Illuminati. I have never witnessed anyone of my family shape-shift or look remotely draconian, although that would be cool since i have spent so much energy trying to tie the rigorous belief systems of draconian thought and christianity together. Read my introduction to ATS titled "don't panic" if you doubt anything i have said. Additionally, if you feel like my grandfather being a member of a regional board for Virginia's Alchohal Beverage Control, or my father being on an all ages soccer conference board, as somehow draconian, then the bending of your reality you require is no different than that of David Icke, or the oh so hated Christians.

The evidence is in posts all throughout this thread, reading helps, you should try it .

Before responding with something malicious, can you please post in your response, all of the evidence you state to be in this thread. That way, it is all in one location, so that all the non-believers can see for themselves and come to their own conclusions about it. What you just said there is similar to you asking for directions in a town and state you have never been before, and the person you ask responding with there are road signs on the highway that you should have paid attention to. I'm sorry but i'm not going to read through all the hateful posts in this thread contributed by both you and the readers. Humans like road maps.

Peace be with you.

P.S. I am one year older than you are, and i have not made an insult, or called you a name in my response. Can you do the same please?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Ok, now look. You never really did brought up your side of proof. Just because one girl had declared that all of our Presidents are related to the king of England, doesn't mean they are a part of the family. Sure, this may look like a family tree. But this isn't no tree at all. She said that these presidents except for one were related to the King of England in some way. She didn't say they were involved in one way only. And what ever reason they are being related for is based on their actions for or against the King, or even if they are a family member. Some of them rebelled against the king, and none (EDIT: There were actually only 2 presidents that had been related to the king Family Wise, but still.) of them were a family member of the king, while the rest are simply related because they became the president that was once an unfair economy system under one specific leader. A king. Just because they are related in some way, doesn't mean that they worked for him in anyway. They did pay their debts to the king until they finally decided to rebel against him, and put up a Revolution for this country we now know as America.
edit on 29-8-2011 by themegaoverlord because: I accidently made a mistake in thinking there were no presidents that were related to the king in anyway. But instead, there were 2.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join