It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by bacci0909

More proof of political control.

Like i said, if a system is fair, than there would be no "royalty" and we wouldn't be in this mess we're in.
The whole concept of "royalty" is insane, it's ludicrous, how can you believe that they are better than us?
Yet no one can explain it?

edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

You're obviously seeking out the truth, which is great, and you're onto some things that are absolutely correct.. but don't stop. Keep educating yourself. I'm not saying this in a pious way, because I certainly don't know everything or even nearly enough for that matter, but trust me.. you're pretty way off at this point
edit on 28-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty "way of", by thinking, royalty is an insane concept, and by thinking that they aren't better than us, even tough the greatest inventions were made by the common man?
How does that exactly work by me being way of?

No, actually, those were the things you said that I was referring to when I said you were onto some things that are absolutely correct. But most of us realized that royalty is ridiculous when we were 12.. are you 12?

Look.. I'm not saying the reptilian thing isn't true, for all I know, it probably is the case. As for bloodlines, of course they are real. And do they hold a great deal of power for this planet? Absolutely. But things are more complex than that. Although "they" may have a monopoly on the power system and the economic system, that doesn't mean everybody involved in our government is them. Break things down to a smaller level. Do you really think that if you made it your life's work, you couldn't run for local office? Perhaps become a city council member? Maybe an alderman? And then do you think you would not be able to run for something a step up from that, given the traction you had made and experience you had gained as a city council member or alderman? Do you really think that you're not allowed to do those things and eventually become a congressman or senator? Think of the array people who have been congressman and senators.. is Al Franken a reptilian? How about Sonny Bono, was he?

Are you saying all of the people running for president in the next election are reptilian? Herman Cain? Thaddeous McCotter?

If you're so sure Ronners is Illuminati, then why didn't he become president in 1988? Or 2008? Do you have any idea that he even ran back then?

Basically.. before anybody else here potentially wastes any time and effort explaining things to you, I think you should just tell us how old you are

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

So form what I could gather, racetams are some miracle new age medicine that apparently rises IQ and reduces fat and other good things. That sounds like something a greedy pharmaceutical company would try to ban, so it won't cut into their profits not aliens. Our greed and desire is a much simpler explanation. You're looking for zebras when its just a horse. As for humans uniting if they tried taking over? I doubt it. There hasn't been one issue that all of the human race has agreed upon like now for instances. Thats not because reptilians trying to take over, thats just they why we've always been. So even if the reptiles for some reason were scared of our primitive technology since they can disguise themselves, use mind control and other fantastic technologies. What would be the end game? Steal our resources? Why wait this long, when have advance and grown in numbers and consume. Enslave us? Again, we have enslaved each other using easier methods. With Brute force.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

It was founded a long time ago. The term Illuminati is a distraction that they use. It is an old religion, that went through Babylon, and Rome, and more than likely Started long before Atlantis was even formed, as Atlantis was more than likely where the tower of Babel was located. In fact, this religion was more than likely not even of this World.

Humanity has more than likely been controlled by off World entities since the beginning. It is the only theory that truly makes any sense when the entire picture is taken into account, and the reason why so much of our History has been hidden, distorted, and outright destroyed. It could possibly be the reason as well why so many avatars come to Humanity to try and teach us a better way, and that their knowledge espoused has been tampered with and distorted as well, but keeping some truth intact that they bait will be taken.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You are totally clueless.

Actually, you are the clueless one here

Every president, is related to each other, and on top of that, to the queen,

Again, exactly the same as everyone else, so there is nothing new there - a fact that you ignore as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory!

avoidance noted

As for who is saying these hasn't been a common leader, that would be me,

and you are.... apart from a young bloke with not much knowledge about the world!

There has never been a common man, as a leader

there have been many, but you ignore them.

you have no concept of the real world, prefering to believe silly theories about reptiles, as you think "V" was actually a documentary!
edit on 28-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Like i've said many times, if you knew how to read you would have read, that i've said i was 19, many times in this thread, sadly you can't.
Im guessing mainly due to the American education system getting rid of phonetics, for a useless "if joo can seez it, soundz it" way of reading, go back and re-read i've said i was 19, many times.
And age has nothing to do this, you don't need to be 60 to see if a system is corrupt, you just need common sense and logic, which has no age requirement, in case you didn't know.

Additionally, those who resort to pointing out the age of someone else has seen the vulnerability to their argument and are blame shifting elsewhere to a useless plain such as age, distract from their own moronic arguments.

Speak for yourself on, as for "most of us" finding out royalty is ridiculous by age 12, do you happen to be blind or deaf?
Did you watch the news, watch the highlights of how many people come to worship, and be in the same vicinity as royalty, and admiring them?

I'm sure you've heard it from colleagues too, at how "amazing" the royal family is and how "cultured" they are.
It was everywhere, not even on T.V, all over the internet, youtube, people at work, school, people don't find it ridiculous, people find this trivia fascinating they find them "cultured", they can't see through it, so im not sure where you got, they grew out of it by "12" from.

Hell there's even a thread right here on ATS, where idiots are wishing for a Royal family for the United States or some other nonsensical rulership over them.
Like i said speak for yourself.

As for these other cronies of the system you've mentioned, i've never heard of them, i wouldn't know if they are reptilian, maybe some of them are, some of them aren't, nor do i wish to know of them, since i know the outcome of them, they have their own interest at heart, and it's not one of the interest for the common man, which is us, maybe not you judging from your post, but there are many of us, who are the common man, and who aren't deluded that we are "related" to royalty.

If people thought for themselves the reptillian concept, as well as the rest of the info david icke provides, wouldn't be so hard to swallow. It's because people like you are programmed with preconceived ideas about what is "possible" and "what isn't " that, the blatantly obvious is ridiculed and denigrated as being "crackpot". Not only are you not thinking for yourself, you're also (clearly) *berating* others for not accepting what the ELITE (goverment) sell us as truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

You are totally clueless.

Actually, you are the clueless one here

Every president, is related to each other, and on top of that, to the queen,

Again, exactly the same as everyone else, so there is nothing new there - a fact that you ignore as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory!

avoidance noted

As for who is saying these hasn't been a common leader, that would be me,

and you are.... apart from a young bloke with not much knowledge about the world!

There has never been a common man, as a leader

there have been many, but you ignore them.

you have no concept of the real world, prefering to believe silly theories about reptiles, as you think "V" was actually a documentary!
edit on 28-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Strong sweeping generalization on V, you sadly not possessing the ability to read, seems to be the reason why theres a loss in communication.
I've never seen "V" for one, and ive said this many many times during this thread.
You completely once again side step logic, and blame shift to me.
Lol, i know more about the world than you ever will and biology considering i am an undergrad in biomedical sciences.

Read the bio's of presidents, they are not the common man.
And it's not mere "coincidence" they are presidents, that you so gullible believe.
Wikipedia is free, come back when you've read them.

You have no concept of logic and common sense.
edit on 28-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

So form what I could gather, racetams are some miracle new age medicine that apparently rises IQ and reduces fat and other good things. That sounds like something a greedy pharmaceutical company would try to ban, so it won't cut into their profits not aliens. Our greed and desire is a much simpler explanation. You're looking for zebras when its just a horse. As for humans uniting if they tried taking over? I doubt it. There hasn't been one issue that all of the human race has agreed upon like now for instances. Thats not because reptilians trying to take over, thats just they why we've always been. So even if the reptiles for some reason were scared of our primitive technology since they can disguise themselves, use mind control and other fantastic technologies. What would be the end game? Steal our resources? Why wait this long, when have advance and grown in numbers and consume. Enslave us? Again, we have enslaved each other using easier methods. With Brute force.

I'm not sure where you fabricate that it makes you lose "weight" from, but i guess in your mind it could cure cancer too?
And it's far from new age, Racetam was engineered over 50 years ago.
Racetams, increase intelligence, cognitive function, it allows you to process data at much faster rates, i wouldn't be in university without them.
And it makes university easy, no sweat.
An no, reptilians, who control the pharma companys, want it banned, they want humans to be dumbed down with fluoride, and their education system, so we lose the power to refute their facts, and to refute what they say, we can only refute with intelligence, when intellect is gone, we lose that power.

As for not killing us straight away, well we are slaves, why would they want to kill a slave?
Give us a few nice things, and make us work hard, we are good little slaves, why would they want to kill of a slave who agrees to be a slave?

You underestimate human intelligence and technology, im not a fan of humanity, im not a patriot of humanity, or any country, but i do know humans can engineer high end technology, to take on an Alien threat, technology to rival and even exceed alien tech.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
reply to post by billy197300

It was founded a long time ago. The term Illuminati is a distraction that they use. It is an old religion, that went through Babylon, and Rome, and more than likely Started long before Atlantis was even formed, as Atlantis was more than likely where the tower of Babel was located. In fact, this religion was more than likely not even of this World.

Humanity has more than likely been controlled by off World entities since the beginning. It is the only theory that truly makes any sense when the entire picture is taken into account, and the reason why so much of our History has been hidden, distorted, and outright destroyed. It could possibly be the reason as well why so many avatars come to Humanity to try and teach us a better way, and that their knowledge espoused has been tampered with and distorted as well, but keeping some truth intact that they bait will be taken.

What is an avatar? And how do I know they have been coming here teaching us stuff?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

If people thought for themselves the reptillian concept, as well as the rest of the info david icke provides, wouldn't be so hard to swallow. It's because people like you are programmed with preconceived ideas about what is "possible" and "what isn't "

So... yeah I don't know what you were getting at. You must be so hyped on pixie dust that you read over the part where I conceded that the reptilian theory may very well be fact

Speak for yourself on, as for "most of us" finding out royalty is ridiculous by age 12, do you happen to be blind or deaf?

I was referring to 'most of us' on ATS.. I'm well aware of society's pathetic fascination with royalty

As for these other cronies of the system you've mentioned, i've never heard of them, i wouldn't know if they are reptilian, maybe some of them are, some of them aren't

this is the most important part right here... if you respond to anything this better be it because this is the only reason I give a s*$t about this lame thread...

If "some of them are, some of them aren't" then why do you say that Ron Paul is?

And again, why wasn't he elected in 1988 or 2008 if he's so intertwined in TPTB?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

If people thought for themselves the reptillian concept, as well as the rest of the info david icke provides, wouldn't be so hard to swallow. It's because people like you are programmed with preconceived ideas about what is "possible" and "what isn't "

So... yeah I don't know what you were getting at. You must be so hyped on pixie dust that you read over the part where I conceded that the reptilian theory may very well be fact

I was referring to 'most of us' on ATS.. I'm well aware of society's pathetic fascination with royalty

As for these other cronies of the system you've mentioned, i've never heard of them, i wouldn't know if they are reptilian, maybe some of them are, some of them aren't

this is the most important part right here... if you respond to anything this better be it because this is the only reason I give a s*$t about this lame thread...

If "some of them are, some of them aren't" then why do you say that Ron Paul is?

And again, why wasn't he elected in 1988 or 2008 if he's so intertwined in TPTB?

Pixie dust?
I've never drank alchohol, smoked weed, or a cig, let alone, pixie dust, w/e the hell it is, must be something next to the box of lucky charms..
Subjective, you find this thread lame, people who are on Ron Pauls nuts, find it lame, those with common sense, and logic, won't.

I believe Ron Paul to be reptilian, just like every other man who has held higher power in regard to politics and society.
As for not electing him in '88 i have no idea, i was born in '92.
But i guess one of them would be, because it was part of their plan, TPTB, don't act, fast, it seems their plans take a while to launch into effect.
The time in '88 was an illusion, better than it was now, people had more "freedom" and i suppose the economy was better, and people didn't have this "need" for Ron Paul.
It's only now, after this whole Obama fiasco, which im guessing people don't want a black man in office again, is now Ron Pauls turn, to come in and "save" everything.
So in THIS time frame, 2012, it would be suited for Ron Paul to come in. and "clean" up everything, even tough it will be the same.
Obama made promises, that he didn't cash in.
People are mad.
People COULD potentially riot, if it gets worse.
Ron Paul comes in, makes promises, he does them for his term, people are happy, re-elect him, and then screws everyone like a good frontman in his re-elected term.
Just speculation but that could be what's going to happen.

Plus RP, like all other presidents, are not the common man, people can't seem to process or understand this information, i doubt RP supporters have even read his Bio, this is nothing like the common man.
He wouldn't relate to any one of us.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Basically.. before anybody else here potentially wastes any time and effort explaining things to you, I think you should just tell us how old you are

He said he was 19 a long time ago. I have applauded his efforts in creating a thread and defending his position.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

As for not killing us straight away, well we are slaves, why would they want to kill a slave?

You've done your homework. Icke and Jim Marrs both postulated the theory that the Annunaki created the hybrid humans thru genetic engineering of their DNA mixed with the DNA of early man, to create a slave race to do work for them.
However, their slaves seem to errr have multiplied a lot over the millenia and now the Elite have an agenda of de-population. Meanwhile they will use the masses as cogs in the wheel of their Statist Totalitarian One World Order. Just check out the UN Agenda 21 and the Millenium Declaration for that depopulation agenda. They state fairly openly the goal is to have the entire population of the world limited to 500 million. It is apparently in the Georgia Guidestones, a mysterious structure appearing which is similar in a way to Stonehendge.

green-agenda.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You contradict yourself when you say none of the presidents are human, but then give evidence proving they are. If they are all linked genetically, they all have to be reptilian, or none of them. All 12 generations of them. Yup, that's how far she had to go back to find a common link. 12 generations of families multiplying. You know how many people that could be who also share the same ancestor? Anywhere from 50,000 to 500,000 (or much more).

So are all these other hundreds of thousands of people reptilians too? Or just part reptilian? The fact is you can find a common link for any group of people on earth. The smaller the sample size, like say a group of presidents, the closer the relative will be. This doesn't prove anything, except for your faulty rationalization skills.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

That's because we all share the same framework, the same blue print.
If you go back designing a microprocessor, the further you go back, the further you'll realize, AMD, and Intel CPU's are based on the same architecture, RISC and the same instruction set, does it mean they're the same, does it mean they're related?

I wasn't aware we were discussing microprocessors, I thought we were discussing people and their ancestry. For the purposes of this conversation, one has nothing to do with the other. If you think otherwise, you're wrong.

No, and to think otherwise, is idiotic, it doesn't mean we're related the reason we get tested and the reason it seems we are "related" is because we share the same DNA makeup, the same framework, the same architecture,we will go as far back as time immemorial ,and have the same make up, and we will go as far as till the end of time, as we shall still have the same make up, it' doesn't mean we're related.

Who's getting tested for what? If I share a set of great grandparents with someone else, we are both descendants of those same great grandparents, hence related. It's called a lineage. You've heard of cousins, I assume? You aren't related to yours?

So, these people in Southern NJ, are the idiots, who vote, because they think they are "related" the president.
The same idiots, who keep these people in power?
The same people who can't see through politics?
If so, then yes, these people are insane, doing the same thing and expecting change, is insanity, and we must stop them, and everyone else, who is dangerous.
Because it's not just them who are affected, indirectly, many others are affected by those decisions.

I personally never said anything about voting, although I'm sure some people in southern NJ vote, just like some people everywhere vote. And unless they were researching their own genealogy, I doubt they're aware they're related to any president, much less using that as a reason to vote. I'm also not sure if you're calling southern NJ residents "idiots" based on where they live, or ... why, exactly? Is it somehow pertinent to the topic?

Other than that, yes politics is a game, yes everyone is bought and paid for, yes this is not news. And lots of us are still related to presidents.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I looked up the raman noodles things, as best as I could and all I got was a bunch of stuff talking about losing weight and the neuron stimulant or something. I didn't fabricated it on purpose thats just the information I got and could find with 10 minutest of fumbling around google searches. I won't get into whether they are good for you or not or increase intelligence since so far I've been hard pressed to find anything about it.

So, and if you noticed I'm just posing questions more than arguing now since you believe what you and such. Personally I'm a ancient alien theorist and think aliens(not specifically reptilian kind) are benevolent and curious and not out to get us. Since if a race had master interstellar flight then resources have become a non-issue for them in a universe of plenty and any involvement with us is simple out of research or pity. Neither here or there, because now I want to learn what you have to say about the reptilian overlords and such.

So what is the end game for the reptilian overlords anyways? If it is to enslave us for what purpose?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
After reading this thread all i can say is for a 19 year old you have alot of energy and keep defending your position... but please in your young age learn don't mistake arrogance or ignorance for intelligence.

From what I have read in the thread is almost nothing but questioning questions, selective quoting, and something about being 12, all president are related and they are all reptilians. So let me point out something and see if you will quote me and answer my question with an answer.

Why did george washington and the others write the constitution?

You have some ideas kid, but remember that you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

p.s. and please stop saying things like "most peopel have not read his bio" or "this is what usually happens" etc without siting sources of historical events where it has happened. This is directly related to my first sentance....
edit on 28-8-2011 by scoobdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiggersTheMan

That's because we all share the same framework, the same blue print.
If you go back designing a microprocessor, the further you go back, the further you'll realize, AMD, and Intel CPU's are based on the same architecture, RISC and the same instruction set, does it mean they're the same, does it mean they're related?

I wasn't aware we were discussing microprocessors, I thought we were discussing people and their ancestry. For the purposes of this conversation, one has nothing to do with the other. If you think otherwise, you're wrong.

No, and to think otherwise, is idiotic, it doesn't mean we're related the reason we get tested and the reason it seems we are "related" is because we share the same DNA makeup, the same framework, the same architecture,we will go as far back as time immemorial ,and have the same make up, and we will go as far as till the end of time, as we shall still have the same make up, it' doesn't mean we're related.

Who's getting tested for what? If I share a set of great grandparents with someone else, we are both descendants of those same great grandparents, hence related. It's called a lineage. You've heard of cousins, I assume? You aren't related to yours?

So, these people in Southern NJ, are the idiots, who vote, because they think they are "related" the president.
The same idiots, who keep these people in power?
The same people who can't see through politics?
If so, then yes, these people are insane, doing the same thing and expecting change, is insanity, and we must stop them, and everyone else, who is dangerous.
Because it's not just them who are affected, indirectly, many others are affected by those decisions.

I personally never said anything about voting, although I'm sure some people in southern NJ vote, just like some people everywhere vote. And unless they were researching their own genealogy, I doubt they're aware they're related to any president, much less using that as a reason to vote. I'm also not sure if you're calling southern NJ residents "idiots" based on where they live, or ... why, exactly? Is it somehow pertinent to the topic?

Other than that, yes politics is a game, yes everyone is bought and paid for, yes this is not news. And lots of us are still related to presidents.

I wasn't aware either, guess its because i can read....not sure about you
I simply used it as an analogy, that was it.
And no, your confused.
What i mean, is DNA tests and blood tests etc if you test yourself, and match up someone from Timbuck2, it doesn't mean your related.
Finding your family tree is time consuming, and can easily lead to error, a blood/DNA test is a lot more accurate and will give a better answer.

If i do a blood test, and it turns out someone from Arcadia, does a blood test, and it turns out, we both match up with someone from 200 years ago, does it mean we're related, and related to that ancestor?
No, it means, we share the same genetic material.

I never called people living in NJ "idiots" based on them living there, the fact that people are faced with a truth, wherever they may be, but blindly side step the truth, is what makes them an idiot.
By voting, when you realize the system is corrupt, is what makes an idiot, instead of dismantling the system, they play into it.

It's pertinent because, Ron Paul is a politician, running for president, president's need votes to win, people vote, expecting change, by doing the exact same thing, which is insanity.
But what im saying, is that the decisions of the majority not only affect them, but indirectly affect the minority, and others, see im not sure if you knew this or not, but the majority decide what happens.
What i meant is that if southern NJ votes for Ron Paul,not only there, but using as an example, people all over can vote him, it's not only people all around the country, but all around the world, who are affected, people will see politics works, since it works in the states, and passively agree with it, this is wrong, it must be dismantled.
When Obama got elected,the whole world saw, that america wasn't "racist" anymore, but that was the wrong view, he was still a politician, he was still a president, people thought if america can do that, we can do it there, and it put people in a lullaby.

If you acknowledge "yes politics is a game, yes everyone is bought and paid for, yes this is not news", then are you voting??, that seems counter productive, instead of challenging the system, which you agree is fixed, you play into it.
But the problem is, many people, the majority need to acknowledge this, we won't be able to change anything if they don't.
If your related to presidents, and don't condone, what they are doing as wrong then you are part of the problem.
Does being related to someone give you a free ride?
Does being related to someone of high power, automatically negate you from doing the right thing and standing up for justice?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Finding your family tree is time consuming, and can easily lead to error,

So all Presidents may not be related then.....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
After reading this thread all i can say is for a 19 year old you have alot of energy and keep defending your position... but please in your young age learn don't mistake arrogance or ignorance for intelligence.

From what I have read in the thread is almost nothing but questioning questions, selective quoting, and something about being 12, all president are related and they are all reptilians. So let me point out something and see if you will quote me and answer my question with an answer.

Why did george washington and the others write the constitution?

You have some ideas kid, but remember that you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

I'm not arrogant,ignorant, or do i even claim to be intelligent.
It's you who just gave me those titles, not me.
Don't mistake the behavior of someone, for what your opinion of them is, there's a difference between fact and your opinion.

We'll never find the truth, if i just give you a straight up answer, i must answer a question with both stated facts, and opinions, aswell as a question, this is a discussion but not a question you ask me.

Well my opinion on why George Washington and the founding fathers wrote the constitution is, since the world was going through a phase of overpopulation especially in Europe, people were on the verge of revolting, and rioting to the extreme.
Level of annoyance where the people would overthrow and kill the Royals of that time.
A great man "Guy Fawkes" nearly succeeded in bringing freedom, true freedom to everyone, if he succeeded, people around the world would have heard, and seen and stood up to royalty in their nations. sadly he failed.

Now when the constitution was founded, and america was founded, named after "Amerigo Vespucci" a Zionist.
What happened here, was given people a sense of "hope", that one day they could live in the United States, and it would be ok, since it was the "land of the free home of the brave" yeah yeah all that good stuff.

So instead of rioting, and society revolting, people focused on coming to the United States.
If the United States is so "free" why does the Queen own so much land in the states, shouldn't it be illegal, because that would be this so called "war for independence a paradox"

Queen of england owns your body as stock?

And don't say anything of "oh oh that only happened when the bankers took over, or any other gibberish"
how can you not see it?
The bankers, started the united states, they never took over, they never schemed themselves in, they where in the states to begin with, they run politics.

Before, you say i'm wrong, ACTUALLY, go and verify the information i posted, there's no point in calling me wrong, whilst the accuser barely knows what he's talking about.

Here you should also read the "Treaty of Verona"

Huh jeez i wonder why Ron Paul never mentions that

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Finding your family tree is time consuming, and can easily lead to error,

So all Presidents may not be related then.....

Maybe an error that they aren't 12th generations back, but more like they are related as 5th generations back.
You actually think it's coincidence?
You still haven't answered, as to why all presidents have been born to privileged backgrounds, with silver spoons in their mouths.

Why hasn't there been a common man as president, we have never had a humanitarian as president, it's always some nut job, ex army guy or some guy hell bent on killing.
I'll tell you why, because, they're wealthy and grew up in Beverly Hills, they're not the common man, they smile at the common man, but it's a fake smile.
They will and can never relate to us, and Ron Paul is no different.
Why not just let the Queen come in and be president.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join