It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ron paul is part of the john birch society and that should be enough evidence that hes not one of the illuminati or a free mason.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
You present a video which shows how some of the Presidents are inter related to each other as well as to some "Royalty", though Ron Paul is not in this video.

You then say that if Ron Paul isn't killed, its because he's Illumianti...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Please come back when you grow up.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So now you're telling me "well the one guy who would've proved it is dead." I don't see what kind of proof he had in the first place. You're just getting nowhere with this, because there is no proof, and I want you to realize that. You had an interesting video about the presidents being related, then you tried to tie it to RP and reptilians, which made no sense.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluffyflufff

Please come back when you grow up.

I'm 19, yet i know more and can see through politics, over someone who's at your age.
If anyone needs to "grow up" it would be you, also be great if you could get some common sense and logic too.
Your the one who thinks the system is "fair".
Because all presidents being closely related, and to the queen, makes the system reaaaal fair amirite

Please come back when you get common sense.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I quit on this thread. You are calling people guilible, when this is what you believe in:

Aliens -specifically reptilians- run the world while being disguised as humans. They also kidnap children and eat them, while being disguised as the queen of England.

Why you believe this:
Because a few people on youtube told you so.

Then you go on to say everyone who doesn't think so is clearly lacking in common sense and logic.

There's no sense trying to win with you, because its impossible to lose....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman

So now you're telling me "well the one guy who would've proved it is dead." I don't see what kind of proof he had in the first place. You're just getting nowhere with this, because there is no proof, and I want you to realize that. You had an interesting video about the presidents being related, then you tried to tie it to RP and reptilians, which made no sense.

Your kidding?
Because dying a few days before testifying against the queen, isn't real proof
Nooo, it was just coincidence right?
Just how JFK got shot, a sniper rifle, magically, climbed to the top of a building and shot him.
Not that i like JFK, just using it as an example.

Well exclude, the reptilians then, it's as simple as that.
If pretty much all presidents are related, and to the queen, why do people still vote?
If this was aired on a public news station?
What makes an old frail man like ron paul able to out wit the TPTB?
Do you think Jesus is helping, Ron Paul he just calls Jesus for back up, "ey J-man, i got dat der TPTB on ma back dowg, help a brotha out, pop deez wiggaz son"
Come on, if ron paul, was actually legit, he wouldn't be there, because NO one, legit, is in politics, it's controlled.
I find it difficult, how you can't see that, how actually think, that there is a chance with this current system.
RP isn't going to change anything, and all presidents have been related, what makes the next one a common man?
Nothing, nothing is going to change the system, think you can vote for a candidate and expect change, is borderline insane, thinking you can get a different outcome by doing the same thing.
It's like playing video games, and you thinking your going to pass a test at school, and not doing it once, but over and over again, doing the same thing and expecting change is insanity.
The system won't give us change, the only time there will be change is when there is no system.

And there is no point in telling me to "not vote", thats the damn thing, it doesn't only affect the people who vote, it affects everyone who doesn't indirectly.
The actions of the idiotic majority affect everyone.
Just like how in the 50's with Jim Crow, Segregation and racism, when the majority whites believe the lie that they were better, it affected everyone who wasn't white.
Thats what im trying to put foward, don't be so jaded, as to think everything is just plain jane.
Because what the majority does, affect's people worldwide, it affects people who aren't directly involved in it.
If there's a government in the US, there will be one in Arcadia, in Zion in Timbuck2.
When government is dismantled, it will be done in Aracida, Zion and Timbuck2 aswell.
Ron Paul getting elected, means not only will more people believe in the politics in the state, people worldwide, a greater majority, will ALSO be affected into thinking politics works.
And thats the mistake.

edit on 28-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman
I'm sorry, but I quit on this thread. You are calling people guilible, when this is what you believe in:

Aliens -specifically reptilians- run the world while being disguised as humans. They also kidnap children and eat them, while being disguised as the queen of England.

Why you believe this:
Because a few people on youtube told you so.

Then you go on to say everyone who doesn't think so is clearly lacking in common sense and logic.

There's no sense trying to win with you, because its impossible to lose....

The argument isn't about one select thing, it's about many different things.
That all tie together, if you can't see this, than thats on you, not on me, so stop blame shifting.
You "quitting" is irrelevant it means nothing it doesn't mean you win, it simply means, you have nothing to say that can win and that your arguments are baseless.
Because you believe and do what your told to do.
And this isn't a debate which can be won or lost, it's a discussion, and at the end of the day, those who vote for Ron Paul, will not only be ruining the lives, of others, due to their "holier than thou" attitude, that they think RP is some sort of champion for freedom and what he says appeals to them, so they can then keep themselves occupied, whilst this planet falls apart, but it will continue this cycle of destruction, because like i said, the majority, is what changes things, and if the majority are idiots who are wowed by a man in a suit, who makes promises and says what they like, then nothing will change, do you understand and see how that works now?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

So why don't 'they' just shut down this website? If they shoot Ron Paul he's going to become a martyr and reach 100x more people. Same with Alex Jones whether you like him or not, they kill him its just going to validate things he's said.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracanuck
reply to post by Chai_An

So why don't 'they' just shut down this website? If they shoot Ron Paul he's going to become a martyr and reach 100x more people. Same with Alex Jones whether you like him or not, they kill him its just going to validate things he's said.

Who's to say they won't?
What if they do kill him, near the time of election.
That would convince the mass of sheeple, into thinking that he was legit, wouldn't it?
I mean he just died.
Wouldn't it make people riot, to see their "savior" dead?
If that were the case, it would be easy to set up more big brother, and constrictive laws against citizens, because everyone will be rioting, they would bring in the military, martial law.
And people world wide will see this, TPTB, who run the world, and every other nation, will use this as an example, and enact laws in all nations, to prevent against something such as this.
So it's plausible, that Ron Paul is being promoted so much, only to kill him, or maybe a double, near the time of election, and who knows, maybe Alex Jones and RP, will get killed together, the sheeps 2 favorite shepards.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracanuck
reply to post by Chai_An

They dont have to shoot these guys if they can just ridicule and minimize them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Even the girl in that video is an 18th cousin of Obama, is she 'Non Human' too? Most of us From America, England, and Europe probably have at least a little bit of that elite bloodline. I'm sorry I guess I don't see your point, they are not aliens dude. Lack of empathy maybe, that could be non human I suppose.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If by some chance Ron Paul did get elected(the MSM will do their best to promote the Establishment choice because that's what they do) the Elite can just work through people around him. He will be surrounded by CFR like Reagan was. But he can still wield whatever powers are available to the Prez. I think Obama actually transferred some of his responsibility as Commander in Chief to the military top brass. He just does not fill those shoes as Washington did.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
More proof of political control.

Like i said, if a system is fair, than there would be no "royalty" and we wouldn't be in this mess we're in.
The whole concept of "royalty" is insane, it's ludicrous, how can you believe that they are better than us?
Yet no one can explain it?

edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

You're obviously seeking out the truth, which is great, and you're onto some things that are absolutely correct.. but don't stop. Keep educating yourself. I'm not saying this in a pious way, because I certainly don't know everything or even nearly enough for that matter, but trust me.. you're pretty way off at this point
edit on 28-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

More proof of political control.

Like i said, if a system is fair, than there would be no "royalty" and we wouldn't be in this mess we're in.
The whole concept of "royalty" is insane, it's ludicrous, how can you believe that they are better than us?
Yet no one can explain it?

edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

You're obviously seeking out the truth, which is great, and you're onto some things that are absolutely correct.. but don't stop. Keep educating yourself. I'm not saying this in a pious way, because I certainly don't know everything or even nearly enough for that matter, but trust me.. you're pretty way off at this point
edit on 28-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty "way of", by thinking, royalty is an insane concept, and by thinking that they aren't better than us, even tough the greatest inventions were made by the common man?
How does that exactly work by me being way of?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

Even the girl in that video is an 18th cousin of Obama, is she 'Non Human' too? Most of us From America, England, and Europe probably have at least a little bit of that elite bloodline. I'm sorry I guess I don't see your point, they are not aliens dude. Lack of empathy maybe, that could be non human I suppose.

It's Irrelevant if everyone from england, europe etc is related, which isn't the case, not everyone is related to each other but share the same genetic material,, a few people are, but if that were the case, wouldn't that mean every white person is an inbred redneck...well going by the replies on this thread and in real life it's not hard to believe that we're all related, from hearing the redneck responses.
Maybe not all...but most...if that were the case.

The fact that every president is related to each other and the royal crown, yet no one finds this wrong, unfair, or even think this is legit, is what is pathetic.
Your not royalty, and don't delude yourself into thinking that you are.
Why is there no common man as a world leader?
Why hasn't there even been a commoner as world leader?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The fact that every president is related to each other and the royal crown, yet no one finds this wrong, unfair, or even think this is legit,

it has been explained to you that going back as far you will find everyone related - why do you ignore that fact?

is what is pathetic.

No, what is pathetic is you constantly making false claims here.

Who says there is not?

who said there has not been?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The fact that every president is related to each other and the royal crown, yet no one finds this wrong, unfair, or even think this is legit,

it has been explained to you that going back as far you will find everyone related - why do you ignore that fact?

is what is pathetic.

No, what is pathetic is you constantly making false claims here.

Who says there is not?

who said there has not been?

You can go as far back as you like, not everyone is related, a small portion of people will be related to each other, we are not related by blood, but by genetic material.
What binds us together, and is confused as "relation" is that we share the same DNA, as someone else, this doesn't make us related.
We may share part of the sequence, but we are not related, we so happen to share the variation of DNA.

You are totally clueless.
Every president, is related to each other, and on top of that, to the queen, yet the best you say, is, "duh duhh nahh jeez we r allz relat3d".
Nice religious tactic there, side step the truth, and ignore whats at hand, with nonsense.

Who says there are?
Do you actually think you can relate to the queen?
Do you actually think you can relate to JFK, Obama, or any other leader that there has been?
Do you actually think they would relate to you, and you guys would get along, nice delusion there.

As for who is saying these hasn't been a common leader, that would be me, if you could read and comprehend, you'd realize this.
There has never been a common man, as a leader, because the common man, is a good man, a just man, and a man of justice, is the enemy of politics.

There has never been a common man, just read the bios of these clowns who idiots elect as president, go to wikipedia, and read the bios of presidents, they come from the "pedigree" they come from rich backgrounds, money that was stolen from others, money that was made on the backs of the exploitable, money that was made from the toil of the common man.

They grew up with silver spoons in their mouths, whilst the rest of us struggle, maybe not you, which is why im guessing your blind to the truth, but the majority of us, are the common man, and the majority of the common are more intelligent, like i said, we built everything, we made everything, we made math, we know how to use math, and we make it happen, but we are also gullible, and easily exploitable.
But yeah nice religious tactic there it must be nice being you, since i know ignorance is bliss

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
lol another BS thread with no evidence of anything, gonna go grab the popcorn and enjoy the funny.

I love how he just throws Ron Paul illuminati in there for kicks...
Here is yet ANOTHER brand new poster whining about Ron Paul-where do you guys come from?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
lol another BS thread with no evidence of anything, gonna go grab the popcorn and enjoy the funny.

I love how he just throws Ron Paul illuminati in there for kicks...
Here is yet ANOTHER brand new poster whining about Ron Paul-where do you guys come from?

I come from a place where common sense and logic is one that many possess, it allows us, to see through, and question a motive.
But anyways, go ahead, grab the popcorn, vote for Ron Paul, and continue another cycle of destruction, not exactly funny, since people pay, with our lives, wasted with the same system, due to it being based on the decision of an idiotic majority, best known as ron paul supporters,religious people or better known as sheep.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join