It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Well show me that all these people are related. Alex Jones and David Icke don't count. Even if they were all related, the rich have better educations, better connections etc. Does not mean they are all Illuminati or non human. Not at all. You don't seem to know who/what the Illuminati were. That is a big red flag on your credibility.

Here watch this

It was hosted on a major and "credible" news network.
It doesn't matter if they're rich or have "better" educations, irrelevant, anyone who even remotely has some cash could run, could expose themselves through word of mouth.
Why are they all related?
I'm studying a B.S in Biomedical Sciences, i should be President of earth, i know how the human body works, how the brain works, i can regulate the food system, so we eat healthy, i can regulate education so we learn whats useful to help humanity, why can i never be president?
Im more qualified, then any president...because education is irrelevant, they own it.

It's funny you mention my "credibility" yet you succumb to politics without keeping an open mind or questioning authority even slightly.
Into the pen little sheep, good boy.
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeroK
First off, Ron Paul has been against the status quo for 30 years now (the status quo that all these other world leaders seem to represent), so that would be my first clue that he isn't 'Illuminati'.

Second of all, the fact that some of these leaders are related and that the system is unfair, does not automatically lead to people being reptilians. There is no doubt a group of elites, if not several groups, that do control world events and if something happens out of their control, they quickly try to shape it.

The fact that some of these people are related, is because the elites are comprised of a very few families, and those who control everything have an easy time putting in their descendents into leading positions. Do the elites have hidden knowledge? yes. May it be something running along for centuries? maybe, who knows. Are they reptilians? I highly doubt it.

That would seem someone to be gullible, to not even question him, even after 30 years is being passive.
A good track record, maybe, but that's how many scammers operate aswell.
Not some have been related, don't be jaded, pretty much all have, watch the video.
Irrelevant, there are still more of us, than they are them, there should have been a commoner as president.
If the system was fair to begin with, it would be a commoner as president, many many times, people are gullible to want to belong to royalty, or to want to be part of it, do you actually think you can relate to the quene or prince or w/e?
The fact is, there hasn't been a common man there, and it's not because they're rich, it's because they control it, they own it, so we'll never get a chance to have a commoner.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Um, just adding. . . er. . . well. .. . .
What if I'm related to them as well?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Are you related to them?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Are you related to them?

Maybe a wee bit of Windsor in the gene pool.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Are you related to them?

Maybe a wee bit of Windsor in the gene pool.

An assumption or are you sure of this?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
you said non human, what did you mwean by that?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Sure of it. Just goes to show that no-one is really one ethnicity any more.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Sure of it. Just goes to show that no-one is really one ethnicity any more.

Well, ethnicity is just there to divide us.
I couldn't tell the difference between someone from Germany between someone from Russia, they are both white.
Just like someone from China or Japan, they are both asian.
Just like someone from Congo or Sudan they are both black.
Just like someone from India or Pakistan they are both brown.
etc
And i could care less if it offends them or if im un PC, the fact is, is that, they're not different but the same people, and we humans in general as a whole are the same people.

But theres a line, and thats royalty, i despise and loathe royalty,because of what they've done to the common man, and to this planet through lies and deceit, this includes presidents, queens and kings.
And these psychopaths must be stopped.
But let me ask you this, hypothetical, if there was a situation when US citizens are being rounded up by FEMA, you being of the "windsor" house, would the queen save you, or leave you to die?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

But let me ask you this, hypothetical, if there was a situation when US citizens are being rounded up by FEMA, you being of the "windsor" house, would the queen save you, or leave you to die?

I'd be taking a dirt nap. I'm no-one special. Just goes to show that blood-lines are more for show than anything else.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

A couple of years back, it just occurred to me that the root problem of the world might be politics itself. I have since then vowed never to have anything to do with it. To make progress, we must go down to the basics and see how it all started. To those who are ridiculing the Op about the queen being non-human, do they for a second think about Britain and their role in the world? Could it be plausible that there is a non-human intelligence behind Britain's quest for global control? Let me remind you here that Britain started colonialism which was the first blue print of globalisation. Till today, I can't find a valid reason why Britain started invading other countries. If it was raw materials, how much do you need for sustainance and why go to thousands of miles to the four corners of the earth? It might be far-fetched to group all world leaders as non-human but again who can say it is not true? The OP just brought up a very important topic and people who might as well be agents of darkness are quick to employ the tool of ridicule. I am eagerly waiting for their explanations as to why all American presidents are related.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The reason ATS is so sure that Paul isn't like every other politician is that they like him. He says everything they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
the whole reptilian thing is just the normal conspiracy of shifting blame. in this case it is done to clean the blood of wars, greed and cruelty off of human hands and onto green scaly hands

it is all ours, we deserve it, and are capable of horrible things

as humans

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
The reason ATS is so sure that Paul isn't like every other politician is that they like him. He says everything they want to hear.

Hah, good one, couldn't have said it better myself
!

Originally posted by pro-all

A couple of years back, it just occurred to me that the root problem of the world might be politics itself.

I Read your whole post, loved it.
And true, it seems when someone is militant political, they always side step, a question.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the whole reptilian thing is just the normal conspiracy of shifting blame. in this case it is done to clean the blood of wars, greed and cruelty off of human hands and onto green scaly hands

it is all ours, we deserve it, and are capable of horrible things

as humans

Yet you casually miss where i asked, why are all presidents related to each other and to british royalty

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

you state the british royalty are not human in your opener

just curious as to why you belive in the reptilian thing ? is it to shift the blame from us to them ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Two words, "electoral college" we never REALLY had the vote

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

you state the british royalty are not human in your opener

just curious as to why you belive in the reptilian thing ? is it to shift the blame from us to them ?

It's not to shift the blame, and what do you mean "us", im no fan of humanity, but the tragedies that have happened was due to reptilian interference.
Here's some proof on Queen LIESabeth and Prince SCUMmmy, and their reptilian exploits, and this happened before David Icke.
The story is that reptilians eat humans, so what happened was that, the queen and her husband, either, molested, abused them, and dumped their bodies under the orphanage.

I answered your question
Now answer mine.

Why are pretty much all US presidents, related to each other, and to British royalty, im guessing according to you, it's just a coincidence right

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

"I Read your whole post, loved it.
And true, it seems when someone is militant political, they always side step, a question."

Isn't it a big puzzle how people put their trust on a political system that thrives on mutual opposition?

When one political party has something good going for the masses, the other would do everything to discredit them. This they do with the intention of unseating the party in power in the next "election" When will people stop choosing sides and face the truth that what is needed is a complete shift in paradigm. When I read how Ron Paul is elevated to the state of sainthood in this forum, I almost throw up. It is weird people believe he can't be taken out because of his popularity. If he goes down, it'd become the latest in conspiracy chain. When JFK got "sniped" the heaven did not fall.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I dont know what to say about it. Ive heard this too, along with that I remember hearing something about the last 5 US presidents being knited "for beeing good little helpers to the Queen.

I know one of the great grand-daddy Bushes was one of few that met at a secret location with the people who started this banking industry we've been using. Later one of those men stated and I loosley quote here, "that they had set the USA up for failure, and he regreted his invalvment.

Food for thought

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap
[more
Didnt obuma say what every one wanted to hear? the smooth talking lawyer lol"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 08/27/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join