It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Martin Stubbs does something similar and as far as I am concerned it is teeming with life out there.
Just different to what he have here on earth!
Thanks for your effort!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

One simple explanation for some of the 'stuff'' could simply be John Glenn's 'Fireflies' or a similar effect when there is no craft involved. What Glenn saw was condensation constantly boiling, gassing, freezing and melting in and out of the sun. That may have required a solid object to be between the sun at times for larger particles to be easily seen, in his case the capsule, but perhaps there could just be solid particles or space junk where water has attached in some way, or it could just be water constantly reacting in space.

edit on 26-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by kn0wh0w

No, there is no need for someone to "back this up" as you say. Anyone who has every seen a video can INSTANTLY tell when something has been blown up beyond recognition. I think that someone of your intelligence would understand it is up to those that are making the fantastical claims to present evidence that stands up to even idiotic scrutiny. Cutting them slack and attacking those with common sense, reason and logic will only serve to keep this subject in the dark ages (as it has been for decades) and to encourage others to post such complete and utter ignorance.

And no, I don't think anybody is going to accuse the OP of being a hoaxer. That is the sad part (if you get my meaning). The OP honestly believe what he.she is posting, he/she honestly believe that her/his "10 years of "investigation" has led to conclusions that the rest of us thinking individuals can't possible swallow.

The problem with this subject isn't the "hoaxers", its the rampant ignorance that makes people believe and post the ludicrous. This thread, I believe, is clear evidence of that.

Look, I'm totally with you...
As i pointed out, i didnt see it was blown up beyond recognition.
That's why i asked.

So sorry if my intelligence failed you

I also pointed out i wasnt calling phoenix out in any way...
I need some verification for my own sake, so i don't really know where this is coming from?

Furthermore i also agree the burden of pr

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

No, there is no need for someone to "back this up" as you say. Anyone who has every seen a video can INSTANTLY tell when something has been blown up beyond recognition. I think that someone of your intelligence would understand it is up to those that are making the fantastical claims to present evidence that stands up to even idiotic scrutiny. Cutting them slack and attacking those with common sense, reason and logic will only serve to keep this subject in the dark ages (as it has been for decades) and to encourage others to post such complete and utter ignorance.

And no, I don't think anybody is going to accuse the OP of being a hoaxer. That is the sad part (if you get my meaning). The OP honestly believe what he.she is posting, he/she honestly believe that her/his "10 years of "investigation" has led to conclusions that the rest of us thinking individuals can't possible swallow.

The problem with this subject isn't the "hoaxers", its the rampant ignorance that makes people believe and post the ludicrous. This thread, I believe, is clear evidence of that.

Look, I'm totally with you...
As i pointed out, i didnt see it was blown up beyond recognition.
That's why i asked.

So sorry if my intelligence failed you

I also pointed out i wasnt calling phoenix out in any way...
I need some verification for my own sake, so i don't really know where this is coming from?

Furthermore i also agree the burden of proof is on the OP.

This vid lacks proof, heck i don't even know what i'm looking at.

So if anything it was for my own sake, so i could lay this to rest.

And now maybe next time i don't have to ask.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I just watched your video and I am convinced that this is, without a doubt, a UFO being driven by aliens.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have watched the ISS live feed for a very long time.Actually, I check it out almost every day. The first time I saw these, I freaked too....however....they are present at EVERY nightime cycle. Some are lightning, plasma jets etc.....but it is a common occurance. I'm not trying to diss your thread, but I'm just saying it's an everyday thing. When you freeze them like that, they can look like things, just like clouds can look like things. I looked it up when I first saw it, because I thought it was freaky too. It's been a long time, so I'll try to find the info on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I like how everyone is criticizing of what the OP has brought to the table, yet there empty handed.

Well maybe he wouldn't get so much flak if he didn't include the "in close up and detailed" in his title.

Totally agree. I would add that I'm a believer... But not a blind-believer... so, a pack of pixels is still a pack of pixels (/artifacts/glitches/lens/whatever), even in high definition.
btw there are a few "closeups" and "detailed" footage in the videos, but they look totally human-made to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Space Bugs! 0 gravity fireflys. In some of freeze frames you can almost see wings.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

www.universetoday.com...
Could it be frost on the outside of the space capsule?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have seen quite a few NASA vids. One I liked was the time they lost their tether, and numerous round, flashy "things" began to gather in the area near and around the tether.
What I am thinking is this:
Just as we have lifeforms real deep in our oceans (fullsize and microscopic), these things look just like that - lifeforms in the ocean, but in space. Just as someone can simply say there are no living things out there in the ocean of space, well, I doubt anyone can really say that they are not.
Sure someone may answer to this post "Well, wise acre, how could living things be flashing lights?"
Simple answer to that is a prime example: there are animals in the pitch-black, high pressure depths of the deep ocean, that actually glow and flash, have neon colors, etc.
Just tossing out the possibilty that just as there are varying life forms on planets, etc., there could be lifeforms existing in space---why not?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
they are also on the moon
www.lpi.usra.edu...

lunacognita found dozens of them...

Early Apollo mission Astronauts mention seeing 'fireflies' darting / swarming about around them in space.

Since these things are only 1 frame per second, they are moving very fast indeed. They would appear to the naked eye as brief flashes of light, or firefly like phenomena as described.

Well done OP, you've put a lot of time and effort into this...some of us appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Like someone else said....zoomed in to a point where whatever it is resembles nothing of what it really looks like.

Lots of people think by zooming in they will ever increase the size and quality of the image...you are very much mistaken. This is apparent in the videos where people claim alien craft change into planes :

This for example....zoomed in cropped, if you hadnt seen it was pollen or ash your mind could certainly mistake it for a "ufo"

Some people just see what they want to see and will not accept sound advice

10 years seems a mighty long time to create a 33 minute youtube video....how did you even know youtube would be around? I didnt watch the whole video, i knew what it would contain. Seen it a million times, and i know no matter what anyone says you will still believe you will become a millionaire from your amazing studies, and your absolute proof there are intelligent aliens within our solar system.

edit on 26-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All i see is movie compression artifacts.. if you don't know what this is, look it up.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am suspicious of any video that claims itself proof of E.T. I am sure there are some vids that are the real deal but a majority are not. Some of the fakes are created...some are just misidentification of some other craft. I remember one instance of many a UFOlogist swearing that this one video in particular was proof positive....someone finally identified it as the engines of a shuttle as they glowed and burned....bringing the craft into orbit. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
lol, close up in detail. How did you get so many stars?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Woah!! breath man!

-------------------------------------

Anyway OP, This is pretty interesting i'd like to know if there is any explanation for these types of things?
I think i'll check for myself to see what some professionals have to say about this & then see what i think.

But anyway, pretty nice work...

Anyone know what you could attribute this to?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

I agree with you.

Sometimes people don't realize that we only have some "subjects" of life really figured out (not many).

The way we think of life and the way it looks or acts is only confined to what we know here on Earth, and Hell, we don't even know all the species on our own planet!

So really, is this all too far out there??
I say no..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The first video, no offense, looks like someone just wiggling colored leds in front of a camera making it look blurry, I'm not in the least bit impressed by it..

the second video looks like classic space junk, in which there is a ton .. I've seen videos like this before.. are you being serious here or is this a joke?

Cool song though, adds excitement where there is none..
edit on 26-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

The first video just looks like some colored lights.....the second one to me looks like cars in a junk yard....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
LOL! CALADONEA....love it! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Each time when I present a video of alien lifeforms or UFO I receive lots of comments with semi-scientific explanations why these objects cannot be aliens or UFO.

Can you please give folks like myself any reason to delve further into your post than this sentence? I mean, are you going to present scientific explanations as to why these things are indeed aliens or ufo's? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.....help us help you, lol. Hell, give us "semi-scientific" explanations as to why these must be "alien lifeforms" for crying out loud, lol.

But man, how I wish I could just make youtube videos and/or present a "video of alien lifeforms". Have you contacted the owners of this website to get them to endorse and/or finance the amazing and verifiable evidence you are bringing to the table (think of the clicks it would bring them!!!). I often wonder how someone can make the statement like you just did in the sentence I quoted and not be on the cover of EVERY SINGLE MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD....oh yeah......

Right as rain, as if you could be anything else!
You don't want those grapes, they are sour anyway.
You'll find a nice vineyard all your own some day and that sweetness will convince you, yup those are grapes. Then you'll know they're real. Until that blessed day, I would just stay away from grapes. I have a feeling you will find them all sour.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join