It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

how about this one

history.nasa.gov...

its in teh center of the rock in the shadow...
edit on 26-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
No offence but these are not closeups they are small pictures enlarged. Enlarged to the point that you can no longer even see them properly because of the pixelation. There is absolutely no 'detail' there at all. All you are showing is artifacting.

edit on 26-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

please back your statement up.

don´t get me wrong, i´m not impressed at all.

i´m shocked to see people label anything ufo or alien nowadays, but that´s another thread.

but IF what you´re saying is true. he´´s basically hoaxing this?

ETA

i'm not calling you out, i'm no computer whizkid and just need some verifiable proof for that claim

edit on 26-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Instead of making us wade through more bloody U-Toob videos how about providing some stills to pique our interest?

No? Then can't be bothered, I even have a T-Shirt that says I can't be bothered, it says, "I CAN'T BE BOTHERED."

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

No, there is no need for someone to "back this up" as you say. Anyone who has every seen a video can INSTANTLY tell when something has been blown up beyond recognition. I think that someone of your intelligence would understand it is up to those that are making the fantastical claims to present evidence that stands up to even idiotic scrutiny. Cutting them slack and attacking those with common sense, reason and logic will only serve to keep this subject in the dark ages (as it has been for decades) and to encourage others to post such complete and utter ignorance.

And no, I don't think anybody is going to accuse the OP of being a hoaxer. That is the sad part (if you get my meaning). The OP honestly believe what he.she is posting, he/she honestly believe that her/his "10 years of "investigation" has led to conclusions that the rest of us thinking individuals can't possible swallow.

The problem with this subject isn't the "hoaxers", its the rampant ignorance that makes people believe and post the ludicrous. This thread, I believe, is clear evidence of that.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

I saw this one in your video, very creepy. Has an alien head. Can you see it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I like how everyone is criticizing of what the OP has brought to the table, yet there empty handed.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I like how everyone is criticizing of what the OP has brought to the table, yet there empty handed.

Well maybe he wouldn't get so much flak if he didn't include the "in close up and detailed" in his title.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"The OP honestly believe what he.she is posting, he/she honestly believe that her/his "10 years of "investigation" has led to conclusions that the rest of us thinking individuals can't possible swallow."

Speak for yourself. Not us please

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I had a look around and think what your images are showing are indeed cosmic rays.

There's a technical analysis of similar events on the CCD of digital cameras in Cosmic Rays and Other Nonsense in Astronomical CCD Imagers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ff71a338095.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's another example that shows similar patterns. It's from a powerpoint...Direction Sensitive Neutron detector

edit on 26-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think those are tiny debris near SS. The movement of SS relative to these specks with lighting from SS, earth, sun, or moon, created these optical artifacts. Depending on the vector of SS, it creates the different shapes of these artifacts: rod, cone, etc. They all look spiraling because the objects are irregularly shaped. I think you can reproduce this effect if you hang an irregularly shaped object in front of you and take a picture of it while swiping the camera (with long exposure) in front of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

This must be your first day, lol.

The OP said he has VIDEO of alien lifeforms. Is it not prudent for someone with a head on their shoulders around here to call him/her out on that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????? I know we are supposed to entertain the amazing around here, but that doesn't mean turning your brain off for crying out loud. Forum members, seriously your going to sit idly by while we get made out to be fools?

Well, at least guy is not trying to trick you into some super-duper hoax, he just put data plain on table, where he obtained it and so on, and it's up to you what you gonna make wit it. No dramatic music, no huge slogans like 'THEY ARE HERE' etc, even he says on the end thats its only his personal view that it might be ETs.
You could at least respect that. Certainly, video needs a lot of editing, time frames would be awesome, also putting original videos for DIY.

I guess the state of this subject is even worse than I thought. There mere fact that someone would attack the shear common sense I am bringing to the table to defend this should be evidence that, you guys, if you don't start speaking up, are your own worst enemy.

You answered like a total jerk, to obviously rather polite and straight-coming person. I see HUUUGE difference between his post and some magic stuff that shows up here.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

tnx,

Sorry about that OP but I think you're lives work is sort of undermined now. I have to take this post as the logical explanation.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Actually I did not expect anyhting but critic at ATS. Probably the one forum in the world that believes to have the real experts aboard. If you believe it or not, I dont care! These explanations why it cannot be anything but an artifact are a joke.

I will not reply so don't bother to comment.

Sander

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hey dont feel bad, just because a few (who feel they know more of which they dont) criticized you. Just continue to do your best to share and ignore those who wish to speak in a non professional way about this topic. If they where right they could of showed that in a better way with some data of their own. They could have aproached it less aggressive but chose not too. I dont know for sure what they are and will be taking a better look. Plus you got some flags and stars so some felt your data was important enought to take a decent look at.

Be well

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Don't give up too easily.

I've seen a couple of unexplainable UFOs and believe there's more to it all than image artifacts, misidentifications and hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nice. Photomanipulation of normal objects can do the same thing. Clouds, smoke, street lights, toast, rocks. Anything.

You lost me when you started emphatically identifying "Plasma Pulse Engines", "Forcefields", "Inner Structures", "Propulsion Engines" - all of which require substantial imagination and speculation.

Not saying these are NOT those things, but your insistent tone throughout of nothing-but-alien-orogin is a real turn-off. Where you see "Plasma Engines", I see a highly pixelated and manipulated digital blob.

So - 33 minutes down the drain. Lots of detail? Yes. Of anything alien? doubtful.

here's a tip: Go out and take a picture of a distant street lamp. alarm clock, insect, whatever. Now put it through all the same photo-shopping tools you just did to these light "things". I'll bet you can get the same "detailed" results. Why not then call THOSE "Forcefields" Plasma Propulsion Engines", and the like? Can you "make" plasma engines appear on a gnat's arse? Bingo. An Alien gnat, eh? And with a Plasma Force Field to boot!

Meh...
edit on 8/26/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The first video looks like a rave filmed by Michael J. Fox. I'm not seeing anything amazing there...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
@ Sander, thanks for the work, man.

Many do appreciate it.

as for the "know it alls", who really don;t know $*&^,
fuggem, they are the ones who "deny ignorance" is aimed at...
and the ones who think they are anything but ignorant. lol

I work at an observatory with equipment that cost more than most homes..
and even I won't go as far as to call "bs"..
Those who do, are stupid.

Nice work. Keep it up man.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

No, there is no need for someone to "back this up" as you say. Anyone who has every seen a video can INSTANTLY tell when something has been blown up beyond recognition. I think that someone of your intelligence would understand it is up to those that are making the fantastical claims to present evidence that stands up to even idiotic scrutiny. Cutting them slack and attacking those with common sense, reason and logic will only serve to keep this subject in the dark ages (as it has been for decades) and to encourage others to post such complete and utter ignorance.

And no, I don't think anybody is going to accuse the OP of being a hoaxer. That is the sad part (if you get my meaning). The OP honestly believe what he.she is posting, he/she honestly believe that her/his "10 years of "investigation" has led to conclusions that the rest of us thinking individuals can't possible swallow.

The problem with this subject isn't the "hoaxers", its the rampant ignorance that makes people believe and post the ludicrous. This thread, I believe, is clear evidence of that.

Just in case nobody knows, THIS GUY^^^ brings absolutely NOTHING to the table. Never a unique thought. Never an answer. Only lack luster insults and cliche ridicule.

He/she has proven him/herself to be incapable of critical thought and individuality. While you would think that having one's A$$ handed to them time and time again would teach him/her a lesson, there are those who just can't learn.

That being said, i watched the video. Claiming that they're alien life forms is a bit of a stretch.

I would tend to lean toward cosmic rays or even some sort of untethered plasma like energy.

Cool pictures.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
oh yes another youtube video so what are these from planet earth some people are just so narrow minded, open your mind. it wasnt long ago when we believed that creatures couldnt live at the bottom of the sea but we were proved wrong, so what are these creatures that fly around earth www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join