It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
excellent vids! great work on this, your time was not in vain sir. this should be flagged as much as possible so that more people can be made aware!

i'm pretty surprised phage hasn't showed up to claim it's solar flares, or hot pixels or something yet.. i'm sure he will though. don't let this thread get derailed people!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The first video, no offense, looks like someone just wiggling colored leds in front of a camera making it look blurry, I'm not in the least bit impressed by it..

the second video looks like classic space junk, in which there is a ton .. I've seen videos like this before.. are you being serious here or is this a joke?

Cool song though, adds excitement where there is none..
edit on 26-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

yeah you know, since astronauts wave colored led's in front of camera's in space and stuff.. it's like standard practice

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
hi i think i could be something that dematerialized ...just a thought

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I always thought there was something strange here, seeing all of these things in NASA footage. Thanks for the video, I thought it was put together well and I look forward to seeing more of your work

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
this is a bunch of garbage. wow. a few lights. you wanna see a ufo...up close and in detail? go google one of the most interesting and dangerous men alive, John Lenard Walson. this man somehow figured out how to find and track ufos. and it's not a bunch of "oh look at that light" bullcrap. it's in full detail...doors and all. i say he's dangerous, 'cause he ain't tracked a ship since 2008. i'm pretty sure Mr. Government showed up at his door one day and said "please don't do that."

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
Each time when I present a video of alien lifeforms or UFO I receive lots of comments with semi-scientific explanations why these objects cannot be aliens or UFO.

Well this time it will be different because there is absolutely NO ONE who can explain what I found on NASA TV. Before you comment this video is a hoax, watch the entire video, as these "things" really exist!

All this proves is that lights can be seen moving across a camera. As I said in previous threads and numerous of times, you need better proof than moving lights.

Unidentified by the layman (civilians/citizens)? Yes.

Unidentified by everyone in the military (globally)? Prove it.

Unidentified by everyone in the government (globally)? Prove it.

Since the United States', United Kingdom's, and China's military complexes are working on so many dark projects, categorizing these objects as alien in origin is foolish. Regardless about how many former government contacts you provide, the military is too enormous for one individual to know everything.

You want to prove to everyone that aliens exist?
1 ~ Show me an alive alien which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
2 ~ Show me a dead alien corpse which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
3 ~ Show me an alien craft up close, which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
4 ~ Put your proof on 'live' television for the world.
5 ~ Invite world known scientists and the public down to interact with the craft or alien.

Do aliens exist in the universe? Yes.
Have aliens visited the planet Earth? Prove it by following the criteria posted above.

Until I see something in which 'humanity' can interact with (touch, see, smell, and hear all at once), I will always consider alien visitation and phenomenon as a mythology.

Nothing will change my perspective on this issue.

I will never except bouncing and flickering lights as proof of anything.

edit on 8/27/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I appreciate the time put into the video but without being rude I don't see how much of a case can be made made from highly pixelated images of streaks that may or may not be the product of slow shutter speeds or the quality of the source camera's.

Good luck with your quest but I suspect it needs a lot more detail than what it has at the moment.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why do you repeat "UFO" twice in your title? Are you dense?

We ALL know what UFO stands for!
edit on 27/8/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Strange... I just had a dream last night about one of those long corkscrew things. It slowly traveled horizontal across the sky and was like a multi-colored lazer beam. I wonder what that means?

I wonder if those are ships of some kind and if they are maned aircraft, how do the creatures fit in that, or maybe that thing is the creature...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

I agree, alien technology and aliens. NASA IMO have been using this technologies for a long time now. Thanks
for posting! Star and Flag.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow a decade of work all bundled up in a nice vid. Great work!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For the love of God...this has been in syndication for freakin years now....don't the idiots of the world realize that these 'things' that are captured on film are usually nothing more than bits of out of focus TINY matter very close to a lens set to infinity???? Why does this come up time and time again??? What don't you people understand about the science of perspective and the way light plays of objects very close to an aperture not in perfect focus?

It's old aready...and lacks scientific & New Age merit. Rather they rush to UFO/alien technology...these things look NOTHING like anything that would be constructed or manned or otehrwise..it's just ridiculousness
edit on 27-8-2011 by jeddun because: (no reason given)

furthermore...if it is NOT close to the lens then its simply something else that has a semi-reflective surface catching light in a vacuum with NO ATMOSPHERE. Things look differently in these situations. Especially when they tumble at super high speeds in temps of -400+

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not artifacts, but not ufos either.

These "fireflies" are nutrinos imacting the the light detection surface ofthe camera. There are billions of them whizzing about but these tiny, high energy particles are so small that usually pass right through an object without any contact (that small!). Once in awhile one these particles will impact an attom with the object and release a tiny burst of energy, thusly recorded by the sensitive detectors on the camera.

This is what apollo astronauts reported as well, as small flashes of light in their vision (fireflies).

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don't know if this was pointed out yet or not, but have you guys seen "Into the Universe With Stephen Hawking"? In one of the episodes (I think the first one, which was called "Aliens"), Stephen Hawking talks about exotic life forms, that would born and die in fractions of a second. Also the model of those life forms presented by the authors of the show, looked very much like those in the OP video.

P.S. I really recommend you all to watch that documentary. Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

Stephen Hawking: Aliens probably exist - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Stephen-Hawking-Aliens-probably-exist.html
22 Apr 2008 – Stephen Hawking says that he believes that aliens lurk elsewhere in the cosmos, but that they probably are not very smart. By Roger Highfield.

Stephen Hawking: Alien Contact Could Be Risky - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › Technology › Space News
26 Apr 2010 – In new Discovery Channel program, Stephen Hawking warns that alien life might try to conquer, colonize Earth. Is it risky to phone E.T.

Interesting to see how Mr. Hawking changes his mind in less than two years.

I find it interesting though to read this: dsc.discovery.com...

Spacefaring Aliens

Along with indigenous aliens, the universe probably also has a fair share of life forms that have mastered the challenges of space travel. Here a fleet of "nomadic" aliens enters a wormhole opened with technologies that are beyond human comprehension.

followed by this:

Spacefaring Aliens

To achieve such feats as tearing holes in space-time would require enormous amounts of energy. Professor Hawking suggests that one source of massive energy available to advanced alien civilizations would be the ability to tap and concentrate the radiant energy of stars with an array of planet-size collectors.

So ... we have seen earth size UFO around the sun, so is it just a mere theory or does Mr. Hawking know more?

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Fiberx beat me to it. These are cosmic particles that are hitting NASA's camera. I was going to suggest gamma rays but neutrinos is probably a better answer. They interact with the light-sensitive surface by exploding in a spark of energy that registers as a small burst of light. My guess is the longer streak-like ones are probably hitting the camera at a narrow angle, while the star-like points are hitting it straight on. As Fiberx said, this also happens in the human eye, which is why astronauts report little spots of light in their eyes even when their eyelids are closed. (Neutrinos and other cosmic particles often fly right through solid matter, such as the walls of a spacecraft or a human eyelid. Reacting with the camera's or eye's inner surface to create these bursts is a chance occurrence, offset only by the sheer number of these particles flying around)

Anyway that's what it looks like to me. Very pretty though.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hawking also commonly ridicules UFO witnesses and the UFO phenomenon in general. He does not take any of it seriously even though he himself is now suggesting alien visitation might be possible.

Stephen Hawking is a brilliant man among many other things. But when it comes to UFO's... he doesn't know what he's talking about. And while I'm at it, I might add that all his recent notions of alien life are fine and dandy but pale in comparison to the conceptions of Ray Bradbury, Arthur C. Clarke, and many other notable science fiction authors. He is also known for being stubborn in scientific circles when something he says has been proven wrong. Everybody comes to a wrong conclusion once in a while and geniuses like Einstein and Hawking are no exceptions.

Anyway, Mr. Hawking should, in my opinion, stick to what he does best: Math, and Astrophysics.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is actually a documentary about this phenomenon with NASA footage that a man collected over the years. It is called THE SECRET NASA TRANSMISSIONS - THE SMOKING GUN. I'm pretty sure its on google videos, if anyones interested. im very interested in this post because i have never heard of this phenomenon other than in this documentary. Nice work!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You are just another believer who only sees what he wants to. Too bad you started a research at all only to conclude these are UFOs. You took some completely vague images of long sticks of light and you call these alien ships because ,,,?

If you had a clear mind OP you wouldnt call aliens some objects that you do not know what they are yourself, especially when it could be debris or anything else. Im watching some different lights in this video and you are calling these UFO? Freaking hell..

Could it be that you're just ADvertising your 'Lucis Professional Scientific Image Processing software.' 10 years? you are lying. So far I said there are two types of people here:

Idiot skeptics and Idiot Belivers.

idiot Skeptics may tell you that some event did not happen even if it actually did happen. They are ready to doubt in everything even when there is so much facts showing they have no right to deny it as a possibility or they are not serious.

Idiot Believers, believe everything they see, every light in the sky they see is some UFO and aliens. Everything they read or watch is true and then deny obvious hoaxes, or take lights in space as alien ships...

Both of you are completely retarded and you OP belong to the 2nd group. I for one belong to neither, im in the rational middle.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Eh, looks like it could be anything. Doesn't even look really all that artificial.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join