It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by triplereiki

I agree with you.

Sometimes people don't realize that we only have some "subjects" of life really figured out (not many).

The way we think of life and the way it looks or acts is only confined to what we know here on Earth, and Hell, we don't even know all the species on our own planet!

So really, is this all too far out there??
I say no..

And you'd be right.

Take what we know,

and multiply that by like

.... a trillion.

That's what we don't know.

Once you realize how little you know...a whole world of possibilities opens up.
It is always the most arrogant and least informed who think they know it all.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I didn't see the most convincing UFO footage shot this year. It has got to be the most compelling video of an actual moving object just inside the tree line in Tawas City, MI. ... I have become utterly convinced and lost all skepticism when I viewed this.

edit on 27-8-2011 by pavlovs cat because: Noob trying to post video was noob...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Definitely UFO's.

They don't look all that intelligent though.

As Ophiuchus 13 says they look like rods.
We know rods are similar to an insect, a moth or some other bug flapping its wings as shown by the "eye" of a camera on a "frame." We know the moth is not as long as it appears as a rod. Are these organic? Damned if I know. Perhaps artistic license to call these structures skeletons? And "steering." Some directionality but I didn't see change in direction to suggest conscious thought. Maybe space has dust particles like we see in sunbeams but that doesn't account for the speed. I have seen "things" like this jettison through sunbeam dust. Maybe the macro world is like ours and these are bits of material which due to their properties react differently than everything else around them? And reflect or burn? They are impressive in that you found them.S&F for a good effort, research and investigation. Lets try to spice it up a little next time though.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovs cat

Trix are for kids.
And it looks like there's more than one of you up past your bedtime.

Seriously I never heard of a square UFO.
Very creative though.
Who needs CGI when you got moms skillet and dads fishing line?
edit on 27-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I do not think that these creatures have the capability of fast flying. If and only if my assumption is correct and they have some sort of plasma pulse detonation engine than they cannot travel that fast. However, as they do not appear to have (m)any solid parts gravity should have lesser effect on them, thus would it allow them to fly faster than a solid (mass/weight) object would be capable of.

Just a theory,

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Some say camera artifact..please

I say a good find, it reminds me of the guy who says he went to Elenin and all the army space travel stuff..might be it, who knows.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Look like PWM dimmed leds, commonly used in LED poi (non flaming fire dancing style) gear...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This is Part 1 of 10 of a good documentary on UFO phenomenon with lots of UFO photage

You can find the rest of the documentary on Youtube

Another video clip regarding RODS

edit on 27-8-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
Before you comment this video is a hoax, watch the entire video...

Sorry, but I didnt get to watch more than ONE second before I cried foul.

Your statement at the start of the video...

The things you will see in this video are not cosmic rays because
it is not yet possible to build image forming optics for cosmic rays.

The "optics" are not required if all you need to get on the CCD camera is some fleeting moment where a few pixels or a line gets formed. In short, cosmic rays form streaks, speckles and hot pixels that may bleed over into adjacent pixels if it was 'hot' enough.

Much like the stuff on your video. To dismiss cosmic rays out of hand is simply not good enough.

Example... this video here from SOHO (actually, any of them would do)

Dont pay attention to the sun, the stars in the background or the planets.
watch instead the random garbage that flies around the screen. Thats cosmic rays.
If you like, you can spend the next ten years making stills of each frame and blowing each one up into an unrecognisable blob. After all, thats what you spent the last ten years doing.
ref.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Excellent thread mate. as ive said before you only have to look at the tether incident to see that it is teeming with life out there. just like in the deep oceans. life can adapt to and thrive in the most adverse even toxic enviroments over time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Cosmic rays create BLACK pixels, anyone with sufficient knowledge about radiation would know that. Cosmic rays do not create colored ones! SOHO does not look into the normal visual light spectrum. It detects radiation in various wave-lengths from the sun and other celestial bodies, in a spectrum we humans cannot see. No CCD camera can record cosmic rays as colored pixels. To detect cosmic rays and to make them visible you require photomultiplier equipment and very large mirrors. The TV camera that recorded these "streaks of light" (recording in visual light spectrum) does not posses such photomultiplier nor any other equipment strong enough to make cosmic rays visible. Cosmic rays are only visible in our light spectrum in an atmosphere and only inside our eyes. (Google for it!) WE humans cannot see cosmic rays! So whatever these NASA cameras picked up are objects clearly visible in the human eye light spectrum. Do you know of an atmosphere in space?

If you like to cry loud "expertise" than first study the subject in full detail.

edit on 27-8-2011 by 1967sander because: grammar

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

10 years huh?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovs cat

Holy #, what is that thing? I think I can see people inside when you slow down the video, great find!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Actually a lot longer but I really got interested 10 years ago. There have not been that much launches of the spaceshuttle that have been transmitted live and in good quality. You can only see these creatures for a few minutes every the ISS or spaceshuttle disappears into complete darkness or when they are near the spacestation or shuttle. Not always was there a clear signal, not always was the darkness good enough to see them as NASA artificially adds extra gamma and brightness, which makes it more difficult to detect them and any other object that may fly in the background. The real good images (blue objects) come from the last 5 missions as I was able to record NASA TV in high definition.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

You should quit using drugs or stop drinking, you start hallucinating and see things that aren't there!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here's something similar. An interesting image grab from a video by Carolyn Porco, who leads the Cassini imaging team and this is what mike found after enhancing a particular frame of what looks like two cylindrical objects and four round objects in a semi circular pattern!

I think that what look like cylindrical objects could most likely be due to extended exposure which has produced the ‘streak’ effect. But then they should both have been in the same direction!

But if it’s a long exposure photograph, then those round objects occupying the semi circular pattern should also have been elongated in a similar fashion. Unless they are stars light years away, which they're not!

Here’s the enhanced image….

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
reply to post by alfa1

Cosmic rays create BLACK pixels, anyone with sufficient knowledge about radiation would know that. Cosmic rays do not create colored ones! SOHO does not look into the normal visual light spectrum. It detects radiation in various wave-lengths from the sun and other celestial bodies, in a spectrum we humans cannot see. No CCD camera can record cosmic rays as colored pixels. To detect cosmic rays and to make them visible you require photomultiplier equipment and very large mirrors. The TV camera that recorded these "streaks of light" (recording in visual light spectrum) does not posses such photomultiplier nor any other equipment strong enough to make cosmic rays visible. Cosmic rays are only visible in our light spectrum in an atmosphere and only inside our eyes. (Google for it!) WE humans cannot see cosmic rays! So whatever these NASA cameras picked up are objects clearly visible in the human eye light spectrum. Do you know of an atmosphere in space?

If you like to cry loud "expertise" than first study the subject in full detail.

A cosmic ray hitting a CCD or CMOS censor will cause a flash. Because these sensors work in radically diferent ways the effect of the cosmic ray will be different. The angle at which it hits, and the number of 'pixel' sites affected will also make a difference.

Because of the way the informaton from the sensor is interpolated by the software in the camera, thse effects can indeed end up as coloured specs. This is because of the way the interpolation algorithm interrogates surrounding pixels first to create any colours (from the RGBG micro filter array) and then to build the immage.

This is the case regardless of the wavelength of light the sensor is tuned to collect.

I am therefore very sure that the pictures, or at theast the majorty od those you presentes, are actually cosmic rays hitting the CCD or CMOS censor used in the camera equipment. It is also possible some of the effects you show are actual visible effects. Possible cosmic rays, possible caused by other phenomeno. Ther is certainly not enough details to tell, and there isn't a single close up in your entire 10 years work!

I learned the hard way, through chosing a dumb thread title for one of my threads previously, that doing this is a bad idea on ATS! lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

i enjoyed your videos, good stuff

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ye, brilliant! Upclose aliens...OK!
Dont you love these posts "Defo proof of everything in close up perfection" just to be confronted with a wac video of meaningless imagery. WEAK!
I am VERY under excited, infact Im quite embarrased for the poster.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Wow! I am looking forward to the explanation for these anomalies. I didn't watch the whole video I just skimmed through it, very impressive stuff though!

Hi this may sound weird but I myself am a UFO and alien believer however most of these balls of light or spirals are just plain old natural phenomenon.

Untill recently I thought that these and other examples were or could be living entitys however the answer to what these really were came to me by chance, infact whilst I was sitting on the toilet seat doing my buisness.

I know your all very sceptical, yeah why would he have any info or clue what these are when these things have happened for so long.

I May Be Wrong But See For Yourself

I can show others how these are made and give you all the chance to see how and what may be causing this to happen.

now youll need a halogen light a bath and some hot bath water. Now run your bath until full then water and let the bath rest and hold the light over the bath notice how the bubbles react identical to these ORBS or UFO they also change color. You should pay special attention the the bubbles that start on the bottom and side of your bath watch how they appear to move independant racing to the surface in all directions some ever display movement in unison, also when they stop at the surface they react diffrent some stay for about a second others burst so fast you can hardly see some even move faster than you can see.

This is nothing more than the result of atmospheric air and water mixing in the upper most part of our atmosphere the sun reflection is the reason for the lights colour, just like a rainbow.

OFFSITE CONTENT ABOUT RAINBOWS WIKI

A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines on to droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

In a so-called "primary rainbow" (the lowest, and also normally the brightest rainbow) the arc of a rainbow shows red on the outer (or upper) part of the arc, and violet on the inner section. This rainbow is caused by light being refracted then reflected once in droplets of water. In a double rainbow, a second arc may be seen above and outside the primary arc, and has the order of its colours reversed (red faces inward toward the other rainbow, in both rainbows). This second rainbow is caused by light reflecting twice inside water droplets. The region between a double rainbow is dark. The reason for this dark band is that, while light below the primary rainbow comes from droplet reflection, and light above the upper (secondary) rainbow also comes from droplet reflection, there is no mechanism for the region between a double rainbow to show any light reflected from water drops.

It is impossible for an observer to maneuver to see any rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one (which is 42 degrees from the direction opposite the Sun). Even if an observer sees another observer who seems "under" or "at the end" of a rainbow, the second observer will see a different rainbow further off-yet, at the same angle as seen by the first observer. Thus, a "rainbow" is not a physical object, and cannot be physically approached.

A rainbow spans a continuous spectrum of colours; the distinct bands (including the number of bands) are an artefact of human colour vision, and no banding of any type is seen in a black-and-white photo of a rainbow (only a smooth gradation of intensity to a maximum, then fading to a minimum at the other side of the arc). For colours seen by a normal human eye, the most commonly cited and remembered sequence, in English, is Newton's sevenfold red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (popularly memorized by mnemonics like Roy G. Biv). However, colour-blind persons will see fewer colours.

These orbs are nothing more than bubbles of water and air and light with the right coditions well see them with our eyes or through video slowed down because it happens so fast.

The ones which appear in space fottage are possibly just bubbles of gas so light that instead of falling rise this process is like space earth evaporation our planet interacting with the higher parts of earths atmosphere maybe our planets way of relsing harmful or unwanted gasses, weather is strange.

edit on 27-8-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join