It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
UFO,
it seems offen a fine line for the need to really explain what it is,
In the real world the mind now thinks of UFO as an alien-not from this planet object.
and as it always seems,.. nothing like that ever comes to light..EVER

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Nice videos but I honestly do not know what these have to do with the objects I have found. You cannot compare ice particles, reflections and debris with the UFO in my video. Yes there are lots of ice-particles and debris mis taken being UFO but the objects here are in visible in total darkness. Reflections only occur when there is enough (sun)light. So I do not believe in the ice-particle/debris theory.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
He compiled a ton of video research about objects considered UFO's, nowhere did he once state that they were aliens other than his own opinion, and yes this is thread about interpreting the images in the only way we possibly can on a forum. By discussing reasons for and against them being of alien origin.

As far as I saw when i skimmed over the videos was a hell of a lot of raw data that we can analyze. S&F so I can help further any discussions that come out of this. For those that feel like giving the OP a hard time about the work that was done. Go suck a lemon.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And since he saw rooms tables, what else aliens making sex? What is his conclusion of his hard work on something so vague and pointless to research as these images as they remain totally unclear? What are they?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Sure I suppose I could, but then what would that prove? I'm not sure what you are getting at....Others have already done this, so why would I want to do it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

If you do not have anything interesting to add to the discussion, do me a favour and do not reply at all next time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Hmmm lets see....I was requesting that you explain why you wanted me to do something others have done already. I have no Idea what your motive is for asking me to do that, as I can't imagine any relevance that it would have to my original comment. You are the one asking me to do something, and I am saying I could, but I have no Idea why you would want me to do this. How is me asking you to explain yourself "not interesting"? Is that simply an attempt to evade my question? I honestly have no Idea what you are trying to say, or what you were trying to prove by asking me to do the same work others have done.....
. Please explain what the heck your point is......or are you just trolling me? If so, then I suppose you are doing a fine job of it, as you have me genuinely confused sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join