It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Interesting close ups. Thanks for putting the time in!

Gave you thumbs on your channel. And star + flag here on ATS.

They used to say those rods are moths/bugs flying in in front of camera. But that explanation doesn't work so well in space.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

If you think that I am a 2nd degree OP than tell me why you watched the video!
To spend time watching crap? You either are an idiot skeptic, or just a total idiot.

As far as Lucis Software, no I am not pushing it, just tell everyone that I am using finest software and not some crap Photoshop or other image manipulation software.

Thanks for taking time writing your BS reply.

I am planning to release a lot more so you have plenty of time to think of for more stupid reactions.

No greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do you think I wasted 33 minutes to watch this crap? Nope, I just skimmed through the videos quickly. I am not an idiot skeptic because the only cases I accept are those globally accepted as real or unexplained, too big to be dismissed that's what everyone should be doing until proven true or hoaxes. I do not accept videos of wannabe's who want to get some fame with their hoaxes or attempts to look important with videos,

Also why I clicked your thread: Because of your misleading title - the biggest detail of a craft LOL, more like the worst proof of a UFO ever. Way to GET YOUTUBE VIEWS. Views count that's right. Busted.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy Like someone else said....zoomed in to a point where whatever it is resembles nothing of what it really looks like. Lots of people think by zooming in they will ever increase the size and quality of the image...you are very much mistaken. This is apparent in the videos where people claim alien craft change into planes

Some people just see what they want to see and will not accept sound advice
10 years seems a mighty long time to create a 33 minute youtube video....how did you even know youtube would be around? I didnt watch the whole video, i knew what it would contain. Seen it a million times, and i know no matter what anyone says you will still believe you will become a millionaire from your amazing studies, and your absolute proof there are intelligent aliens within our solar system.

In fairness to the OP (and to you of course), he does detail various graphical steps needed to enhance the images and the artifacts on the screen...he isn't simply zooming in and recording the results. I don't recall him asking for any money either, so quite where you're coming from with the 'millionaire' thing, i cannot guess.

Sure, there are graphical artifacts, even with the grades of software he claims he's using to achieve the best quality he's able to get, but there always will be. Trying to enhance something that is moving very quickly, and is captured on a single frame of a video, is never going to result in the same quality as you'd get taking a photo of someone standing 5 feet from you, never.

What we've got here, is the best that can be squeezed and teased out of the footage available to the OP using top of the line commercial software. I think he's done a great job personally, much better than i could have achieved certainly!

He does suggest software available (some PD and come commercial) that will produce analogous results if you follow the steps and procedures he's given, which is a great help, if some of us have an interest in trying to see these things in better detail ourselves.

Not close up, mega pixel perfect detail, just better clarity with what we have to work with.

Quality aside, pixelated zooms or not...there is still no explanation of what these anomalous multi coloured, extremely fast moving light sources actually are.

As i said in my previous post, Astronauts have reported seeing this phenomena with their own eyes, and likened it to 'fireflies' or 'some kind of critter'...so they are there, whatever they are and not us seeing what we want to see as you put it.

edit on 27/8/2011 by spikey because: added and removed portions of post

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

That's what I was thinking of....plasmas too. I can click on ISS live cam any time it's in darkness and see them. They are not solid objects.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I am suspicious of any video that claims itself proof of E.T. I am sure there are some vids that are the real deal but a majority are not. Some of the fakes are created...some are just misidentification of some other craft. I remember one instance of many a UFOlogist swearing that this one video in particular was proof positive....someone finally identified it as the engines of a shuttle as they glowed and burned....bringing the craft into orbit. Split Infinity

As far as i'm aware, the OP does not claim proof of ET anywhere in this thread.

He doesn't even claim proof period.

He does claim these are enhancements of certain NASA video feed frames containing UFO's, which in the truest sense of the acronym is exactly what they are.

He's not saying these are ships, craft or ET's, he's saying these have been caught on film, flying in space (incredibly fast) and are as yet, unidentified. UFO's.

These are not 'craft'...if they are, they are very small....notice the long white helical shaped streak in the video? It passes between the camera and the solar array on the ISS...so at most is only a few feet in size.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's hard to say all i can offer is that i have seen a Rod, several
years ago in the sky before i knew what Rods even were. It was
several hundred feet in the sky and like a long thin white strip that
moved slowly across the sky, up close it would have had to have been
maybe 30-50 feet long (just a guess). It did intrigue me for over an hour
though until i lost sight of it, then did some research on it and found out
other people had seen them too. Isn't illusionland fun?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He said he spent 10 years on this..and then spends considerable time examining the "details" which are nothing else than compression artifacts from the video.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Okay I have taken a look and there are quite a number of extraordinary images.

Bravo sir.

Although I am not sure I am bought on every image, there are certainly some images that could not be explained.

I have taken a look at what Kandinsky supplied as evidence to suggest they are cosmic rays, but no way do all of these images fall into those catgories, some do, but not all.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Thank you Sir,

I have a question for you and the forum!

Why do these "let us assume they are cosmic rays" always immediately disappear when the hatch is opened of the spaceshuttle or ISS and spacewalkers come out. If these were cosmic rays would they not always be there?
Or can these astronauts / kosmonauts make them magically disappear?

See my point?

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
No offence but these are not closeups they are small pictures enlarged. Enlarged to the point that you can no longer even see them properly because of the pixelation. There is absolutely no 'detail' there at all. All you are showing is pixelation & artifacting.

edit on 26-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Very, very good. I believe you to be quite correct. Thank you for speaking up.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I like how everyone is criticizing of what the OP has brought to the table, yet there empty handed.

Well maybe if the OP actually had some form of intelligent proof, people would think about coming up with a decent arguement... but alas, once again what we see here is mere garbage footage which shows absolutely no proof whatsoever that any other form of life exists on any other planet.

I cant believe you wasted 10 years on this?

imagine what else you could have been doing with your time, instead of cutting up 100's of youtube clips, you probably could have gone out and found more proof on your own.

Believe me when i say , if there is Aliens out in space, they want absolutely nothing to do with us, look at the state of our planet/mankind is in and has been in for a century.

War, Poverty, Sadism... and the weather sucks as well.

Trust, if Aliens did exist, them and their UFOS would certainly not come here

Im just gunan go outside for a minute and flash my laser pointer up into the sky and get a friend to take close up, pixelated footage of it with a hand held SD camcorder.

Someone said it before, we are living in the age of HD 1080p technology.

I would have thought at least 1 of your images would be in high quality.... but no.

debunked.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

He says this in his OP:

P.S. My personal view is that these are aliens or alien technology but that's my view!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
No offence but these are not closeups they are small pictures enlarged. Enlarged to the point that you can no longer even see them properly because of the pixelation. There is absolutely no 'detail' there at all. All you are showing is pixelation & artifacting.

edit on 26-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I agree with you 100% that this video is not what the poster promised...It's certainly not 'Close up and detailed'......It is as you suggest...pixelated blown up images....such a thing always causes artifacts. That said, I find the phenomenon of these colored streaks quite fascinating...I've seen some stuff about them on Youtube, and I've never heard a good scientific explanation for them. I imagine that they are natural and not artificial..and most likely not evidence of 'space critters' (though that is a possibility, and I'd love to be wrong about this).....This is likely simply some sort of phenomena that happens in space that is not yet understood.......a mystery in other words....Could be something simple...could be something mind blowing. No way to know, really till a good explanation comes along.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I find it fascinating that these are images of cosmic rays. If these are cosmic rays then I suppose that they can be imaged from such a high altitude and in different colors but what about seeing them with the unaided eye?

I am thinking of an incident when the shuttle's hatch to the cargo bay was stuck closed. Astronauts reported seeing flashes of light while these streaks were imaged. Could these be the same thing?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

These are subatomic particles we can't see with the human eye. With the 'fireflies' Glenn saw a swarm of golden particles moving away from him slowly and they sound magical. A hell of a sight to see. On the next mission, another astronaut, Carpenter, saw them too and recognised them as ice particles moving slowly away into space and being highlighted by sunlight. Disappointing in a way because mysterious swarms of space critters sounds way more appealing.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I wasn't referring to John Glenn's fireflies as these were described as a different phenomena. I was thinking of the stuck hatch incident on one of the shuttle missions where astronauts were reporting flashes of light as though someone were talking pictures. At the same time these streaks of colored lights were imaged. Could neutrinos react to the human eye such as Magnus47 describes?

this also happens in the human eye, which is why astronauts report little spots of light in their eyes even when their eyelids are closed. (Neutrinos and other cosmic particles often fly right through solid matter, such as the walls of a spacecraft or a human eyelid.

edit on 8/28/2011 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Since no one cares to read the reply, here's the question again:

I have a question for you and the forum!

Why do these "let us assume they are cosmic rays" always immediately disappear when the hatch is opened of the spaceshuttle or ISS and spacewalkers come out. If these were cosmic rays would they not always be there?
Or can these astronauts / kosmonauts make them magically disappear? And yes I have enough video material to prove that this is always the case. "They" disappear instant when the hatch is opened.

I really love to see a good explanation.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Sorry about that, I should have guessed. The ones you are on about were thought to be highly-charged particles that flashed on the retina as they passed through. NASA tested the idea by having a couple of astronauts wear helmets in darkness and then recording what events occurred. They went on to describe flashes and pinpoints of light. They could tell which eye the flash happened in too.

At the same time the helmets registered particles passing through them. Back home, NASA could compare the astronaut's experience and times with the data from the helmets and they matched up.

ETA: I found the transcript of the experiment...here we go.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Here's the deal: Why don't you capture them yourself with recording software from NASA TV (public channel),
take photoshop or any other programme, play with the contrast layers in the low, mid and high levels and 'try"
to create the same type of what you call "artifacts".Love to see what you come up with.

Greetz,

Sander

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join