It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Can you share a link as to where you found this?

What do you need the post on? The frequency of the grass blades was I got off onto a coast to coast with Len Horowitz on a 528 search on you tube also Jonathan Goldman. We also did a molecular weight to Hz and DHEA converts to 528. I already closed the video whichI've watched 80 today about. In Bing you can search Horowitz grass blade 528Hz and pull some articles. I just closed many windows down.

Is this the area you were wondering about? I can repost it to you if I manage to get the precise coast to coast back. It was fairly recently made.

I don't need to research whether the music is enlightening and a positive brain food. Whoever made it is clearly connected with heart to Source. I just wanted to hear MORE of it.

Could someone send me an MP3 of the new music Search to my email at [email protected] as I'm not sure how to make it save. It's hiding on me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by 200457

Can elaborate on how you're supposed to do it?

Sorry it took me so long, posts tend to get buried on this thread. I always achieved this (not saying what I achieved was exactly what open was referring to, but I'm pretty sure it is at least very close) by simply just falling "asleep" with my eyes open. It worked tenfold better in the dark, as you can focus on the area around you without distractions from your room, lights, ect. Just focus on what you can see in the absolute darkness ( kind of like millions upon millions of variously colored tiny dots, I always thought I could see "air")

As you watch all these dots longer and longer look for patterns, movements, ect. I always experienced these tiny "particles" forming a hemispherical type shield about 6 feet in diameter around me, slowly rotating.

Eyes closed, please. That's in the manual. You get the same effect. However, you don't simply look for /patterns/, you try to manipulate them. Think about want you want to see. Have your mind form them into something tangible. Focus your mind to slowly see what you want, and reject any extraneous /noise/. It takes conscious effort. It's part of the practice.....

What do you mean by something tangible? Physically tangible? Mentally?
edit on 5-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by Grower

I was supposed to be in bed ages ago but still I type

lol, do we really want to know which team we're playing for?
Can you save those pages? My scrapbook is messing with me today and is refusing to save the links inside the pages

edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by avatar22

Many of you will pipe up with statements that this is not religious or spiritual. I have to disagree.

Hi Avatar22,
I just wanted to mention that it is Open in the statement at the bottom of the Manual #1 page that states "This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs."

What to make of that I don't know because it seems a spiritual thing to me

That's part of my point actually. Like I said, you can't take away one aspect of our being and expect the others to remain the same. Spirituality is part of US, whatever word you want to use in it's place does not change what it is. We have souls, or consciousness, or electromagnetic waves that keep us in balance... I say tomato you say tomato...lol.

Touche

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by SmallGreyAlien
Howdy dudes and dudettes, i`ve been following this thread for a while now, and thought i`d just drop in to say hi, your all doing a great job, its a shame that crazy midget dude got banned, and druid42 went weird

Is anyone e-mailing Open ? he likes to talk to his subjects

plus, if you get chatting with him via e-mail, he reveals a few clues if he see`s you as a chum ..... but if you turn on him, he`ll call you a negative entity
soooooo , dont say i didnt warn you

Grower ... Druid .... TNT ... Hellooooooooo

Hello tiny gray one
Welcome!
2nd

Ahem, Tall got banned again, and notice how the user name is contrasted to his original. The dude and dudettes was Tall's catch phrase. Welcome back, Tiny. Glad you could hop back on this crazy train.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Does someone know something I don't?

I feel as if I am being pushed out of this ordeal, and I've been following from the start. Am I viewed as a deceiver?

Paranoia is one of my shortfalls.

you WERE , in my books, but then you did well, so i forgave you

still, no one is pushed out, although it looks like a few *cough* "newcomers" are taking control of the train - grower is still the driver and druid is still the conductor

Whoa, there Small. I'm not the Conductor of this train. Open is. If you want to call me anything, and sh*t I don't know if you know anything about trains, but my father worked on the railroad for 13 years, and the terminology for my position would be Engineer. I just keep everything running properly. Glad you are back.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Ha ha.

Got the main one but the todayiwokeup is not saving the video or text in the 'join now' box. Got the link though. Will update Wiki tomorrow.

Good luck I am going this time

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Open = KoF?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Howdy dudes and dudettes, i`ve been following this thread for a while now, and thought i`d just drop in to say hi, your all doing a great job, its a shame that crazy midget dude got banned, and druid42 went weird

Is anyone e-mailing Open ? he likes to talk to his subjects

plus, if you get chatting with him via e-mail, he reveals a few clues if he see`s you as a chum ..... but if you turn on him, he`ll call you a negative entity
soooooo , dont say i didnt warn you

Grower ... Druid .... TNT ... Hellooooooooo

Hello tiny gray one
Welcome!
2nd

Ahem, Tall got banned again, and notice how the user name is contrasted to his original. The dude and dudettes was Tall's catch phrase. Welcome back, Tiny. Glad you could hop back on this crazy train.

~facepalm~ I can't believe I didn't catch that.
Welcome back tiny gray dude!

Druid, stop looking at me with that disappointed headshake...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by Grower

Ha ha.

Got the main one but the todayiwokeup is not saving the video or text in the 'join now' box. Got the link though. Will update Wiki tomorrow.

Good luck I am going this time

Thanks for all the hard work.
Night! Dream well.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The title of this image has changed from "all" to "all_everything".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca75c075aa6d.png[/atsimg]

I still think the connection lies here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/625bfd77d5f4.jpeg[/atsimg]

Open, may I receive confirmation if my train of thought is on the right track?

EDIT: Feedback received, Open responded with a small red orb.

EDIT 2: Red orb was immediately changed to a slightly larger yellow orb.

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
Eweeeeeeeee weeeeeeee I realize this is off topic and I hope you guys won't beat me up to much for it. Lookie over

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In the source code the embed name for the Search.mp3 file has been renamed from "nothere" to "step".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The second green orb is now the size of the first. Although, I have no idea what that means we're doing right.

I would think a third will appear soon.

We are progressing, and learning and sharing. What more could Open want?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We're now onto Step Four.

Open, also just added a the option to translate the website into other languages via Google Translate.

EDIT: translation functionality removed

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The title of this image has changed from "all" to "all_everything".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca75c075aa6d.png[/atsimg]

I still think the connection lies here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/625bfd77d5f4.jpeg[/atsimg]

Open, may I receive confirmation if my train of thought is on the right track?

EDIT: Feedback received, Open responded with a small red orb.

I thought red was no.Maybe you got a tiny 'no'. Perhaps you are better at "signs" than I am. (Another potential here).

Is your marker arrow pointing to 528hz as it seems to be in that yellow green band? I dead more on this and Horowitz said the sun emits 528Hz as well. Not that I take him as a bottomline on this.

I feel we are working on opening all our chakras to be in harmony as one. Using the same music to entrain with does put us on the same "train". When I hear music like this I "dance" or frequency it back to liune up my merkaba 'ship'...get it humming.

Any of you do this? Kind of like that move Close Encounters.

I suppose if this is right we can ask for a GREEN orb answer.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

SmallGreyAlien:

What was Open specifically referring to when he said the last one takes time... the last what?

this last part of the "puzzle" , he said no one is going in the wrong direction so you dudes and dudettes must be on to something, crack this last one , then talk to him with the answer i think
then he`ll probably reveal this "real treat" he was talking about before

I am REALLY cracking up at the humble pill you had to eat. Sorry for laughing at you, but I do think it's funny. You came back to participate.

To me, it's like smelling cookies baking in the oven, something that makes your mouth water, and you can't wait till they're done. We got a taste of the cookie dough, got to lick the spatula and bowl, and now we are hungry for the final product. Cookies and milk? Nah, that was just an analogy. You know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wow, did they realize they're busted and had to speed things up?
Well, now I know why it all had to be completed by October 28th...must be 'race' end date.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

[Ahem, Tall got banned again, and notice how the user name is contrasted to his original. The dude and dudettes was Tall's catch phrase. Welcome back, Tiny. Glad you could hop back on this crazy train.

shhhh, Druid...

Yes, welcome! I hope your stay with us is pleasurable

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I just added a new section to the wiki called Dreams and Experiences. If think if you've shared or have a dream or a special experience since this whole thing began we should put them all in one place. Maybe we'll see a pattern or message emerge.

That is excellent insight. Weren't you the one who asked for the wiki in the first place? Are you really Open? LMAOROTF.

You get the joke. I have been accused of being Open as well. It's called the /herd/ mentality, where everyone does as everyone else does. It's been programmed into us our whole lives, a programming where it's /wrong/ to question anything.

Thanks for the work you've done on the wiki.

There are many who have dreams, and manual 2 will help them remember them, as it's all about focusing your mind, instead of letting it aimlessly wander. I think you're right, once enough people post their dreams, we will see a pattern.

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join