It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Have we looked at this before?
www.heartcom.org...

It has very similar themes:

The Brain’s Holographic Field of Consciousness
Pace yourself as world changes accelerate with “plenty of time”.
Leading Mayan calendar scholar Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D, makes a good case
that the REAL "end date" for the Mayan calendar is Oct 28, 2011
Linear/Non-Linear
and a lot of other similarities.

And they are running 3 x team competitions - here is an explanation:

www.heartcom.org...

No 2 is of interest. "Race teams to be selected by application. Selection process to include at least three competing teams that will be held confidential until the cyberethics race commences. Each social network team
must provide a "transparent" (open-interactive) interface for navigating cyberspace with real-time mass-to-mass
interaction capabilities that culture public consensus. This must include e-valuation criteria that is centered and
connected through a "universal interface" that frames an interactive cyberethics standard for culturing the
language of consciousness at the heart of social networks... for higher mental "heart wise" CONSCIENCE."

heartcom.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Yeah and if something does happen i think reincarnation exists it would explain the minds of others being connected

Molimo I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I think this is why we experience de ja vue(sp?). JMHO

Reincarnation? Tying in a link to Deja Vu?

I've not got any information on this thread, or the website the OP is talking about being reincarnated, as that is mostly a Hinduistic belief. They also have hundreds of Gods and Goddesses, so many it makes the mind spin, but there are 2.3 billion people that believe in Hinduism.

Deja Vu occurs when you create a future reality in your dreams, see manual #2, and happens to me all the time.

Possibly there is a link, what if the hundreds of gods and goddesses were different minds in this global conciousness, and when you die, you reenter the consciousness, and then you are "recycled" into a different life?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What a beautiful day it has been here!
The music on the main page resonates deep within my soul it seems.
We have made leaps and bounds these last few days and I know none of us could have done it alone. We have proven (to ourselves if no one else) that WE ARE ONE.
I have had little to add or discuss today. I am caught between reflecting and being overjoyed that what I have always felt to be true really IS, and not only is it true, but there is so much more, and I have finally found the guidance to continue on this life long journey I have been on. I know many are still doubtful of where this is headed, and more are becoming so. But this to me is a path to an answer I have never been able to pose the question to. Always lingering in my mind. I have dabbled in various different religions, as well as looking into several other spiritual paths. I have picked up my personal beliefs bit by bit from them all. I never had the feeling that any one of them was completely wrong, each and every one held a tiny piece of the puzzle. The more I searched the more I saw the connections between them all, even if they did not. Now, not only are those connections beginning to make sense, I am beginning to find pieces of the puzzle that I was beginning to think were lost forever. So much has been accomplished, I feel that I can truly be patient now. The answers WILL come. That is a statement I have never been able to say with conviction. And knowing that they will come is enough for me now. I am learning (my FAVORITE thing to do), I am loving, I am feeling, and I am ready.
Many of you will pipe up with statements that this is not religious or spiritual. I have to disagree. Our spiritual side is just as much a part of this universe as our mental or physical self. This entire thing is teaching us how to let go of our physical restraints. Just as the deaf and the blind fine tune their "working" senses, we will be fine tuning our spiritual selves in the process.
I thank you all for helping me/us to BE.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
Have we looked at this before?
www.heartcom.org...

It has very similar themes:

The Brain’s Holographic Field of Consciousness
Pace yourself as world changes accelerate with “plenty of time”.
Leading Mayan calendar scholar Carl Johan Calleman, Ph.D, makes a good case
that the REAL "end date" for the Mayan calendar is Oct 28, 2011
Linear/Non-Linear
and a lot of other similarities.

And they are running 3 x team competitions - here is an explanation:

www.heartcom.org...

No 2 is of interest. "Race teams to be selected by application. Selection process to include at least three competing teams that will be held confidential until the cyberethics race commences. Each social network team
must provide a "transparent" (open-interactive) interface for navigating cyberspace with real-time mass-to-mass
interaction capabilities that culture public consensus. This must include e-valuation criteria that is centered and
connected through a "universal interface" that frames an interactive cyberethics standard for culturing the
language of consciousness at the heart of social networks... for higher mental "heart wise" CONSCIENCE."

heartcom.org...

Wow, excellent find!
I'm off to snoop a bit more over there.
If I could give you 2 stars, I would!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Many of you will pipe up with statements that this is not religious or spiritual. I have to disagree.

Hi Avatar22,
I just wanted to mention that it is Open in the statement at the bottom of the Manual #1 page that states "This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs."

What to make of that I don't know because it seems a spiritual thing to me

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
are we open ?
are we open to say what we feel ?
are we open to feel what we saw ?
are we open to get what we deserve ?
are we open to deserve what we got ?
are we open to explain the reality ?
are we open to realize the truth ?

are we open to accept apologies ?

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Just gave you a star stoned. Great idea!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

My thoughts at the moment are.....

The Awakening Movement page is running the competition based on all of the relevant themes.
todayiwokeup: todayiwokeup.org... is titled as The Awakening Movement. I think it is linked with 28.10 - the audios match up and it looks like it could be the inside of our safe.
Are one of the teams running 28.10?

My last wild ramble for the night

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
A few intersting bits of info are embeded within the Search.mp3 file

Thumbnail image:

Comment:

Keep looking, you're finding happiness

Stop Time:

2:07.895

BPM:

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Also, Open is referenced as the file's Artist and Composer. It was encoded with Garageband 4.0.0, which would mean they're using a Mac.
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Awesome find, kudos to you. However, they can have a Mac to encode, and a variety of other PCs to serve webpages. Doesn't mean he's Mac exclusive, eh? He's running Apache, and that'll go on any plain old vanilla PC.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

reply to post by 200457

Can elaborate on how you're supposed to do it?

Sorry it took me so long, posts tend to get buried on this thread. I always achieved this (not saying what I achieved was exactly what open was referring to, but I'm pretty sure it is at least very close) by simply just falling "asleep" with my eyes open. It worked tenfold better in the dark, as you can focus on the area around you without distractions from your room, lights, ect. Just focus on what you can see in the absolute darkness ( kind of like millions upon millions of variously colored tiny dots, I always thought I could see "air")

As you watch all these dots longer and longer look for patterns, movements, ect. I always experienced these tiny "particles" forming a hemispherical type shield about 6 feet in diameter around me, slowly rotating.

Eyes closed, please. That's in the manual. You get the same effect. However, you don't simply look for /patterns/, you try to manipulate them. Think about want you want to see. Have your mind form them into something tangible. Focus your mind to slowly see what you want, and reject any extraneous /noise/. It takes conscious effort. It's part of the practice.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Holy crap...the more I read, the more I think you have a hit.
Scratch the 2 stars, I give you 10!!

"Linking the light of global Netizens – world citizens -- in a new
ALL-connected instant-everywhere and interactive "InnerNet"
at the heart of our DNA... a wholly new web of light changing
the fabric of space-time and our consciousness thereof.

Those who don't connect the dots to the big picture of the Big Shift -- the majority with change blindness -- will not see the natural progression of the computer/Internet revolution to the InnerNet rEVOLUTION in higher Conscience until it goes mainstream in our social networks. For them, it will be like trying to understand someone's explanation of the Internet before the Internet. "
edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: additions

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Update:

Not quite sure what to make of this one. Looks like we're heading towards a zero-point and linear time is fading away.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Excellent post Avatar!!

Wish I could give you 10 stars also. However I did you give you one old friend.

The journey is as sweet as nectar.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by avatar22

Many of you will pipe up with statements that this is not religious or spiritual. I have to disagree.

Hi Avatar22,
I just wanted to mention that it is Open in the statement at the bottom of the Manual #1 page that states "This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs."

What to make of that I don't know because it seems a spiritual thing to me

That's part of my point actually. Like I said, you can't take away one aspect of our being and expect the others to remain the same. Spirituality is part of US, whatever word you want to use in it's place does not change what it is. We have souls, or consciousness, or electromagnetic waves that keep us in balance... I say tomato you say tomato...lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

It's becoming increasingly more difficult for new people to jump onboard the train as it's moving faster and faster. The clues of the past have come and gone. If you missed them because you weren't here, you'll have a tough time trying to piece it together using only the current state of the website.

Perhaps someone should make a wiki page over there for the newbies. Something that starts with the basics. Entitled, "If you just arrived", or something like that.

Otherwise, you know we will all help out other people.....It's in our nature.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Update:

Not quite sure what to make of this one. Looks like we're heading towards a zero-point and linear time is fading away.

We're blurring the lines of reality?
Just a guess....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2011 by irishskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by Grower

My thoughts at the moment are.....

The Awakening Movement page is running the competition based on all of the relevant themes.
todayiwokeup: todayiwokeup.org... is titled as The Awakening Movement. I think it is linked with 28.10 - the audios match up and it looks like it could be the inside of our safe.
Are one of the teams running 28.10?

My last wild ramble for the night

So far, I've found connections on so many points that I can't even count!
Bravo, Bravo!
Ramble away, cause I think you've hit it. I seriously do.

I wonder how long it will take before that ton of pages disappear?
edit on 9/5/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Could it be Linear/Non Linear thinking? From Awakening Movement page:

www.heartcom.org...

I don't trust em'. Which of the 3 teams are we playing for?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I was supposed to be in bed ages ago but still I type

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join