It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
SmallGreyAlien:

What was Open specifically referring to when he said the last one takes time... the last what?

this last part of the "puzzle" , he said no one is going in the wrong direction so you dudes and dudettes must be on to something, crack this last one , then talk to him with the answer i think
then he`ll probably reveal this "real treat" he was talking about before

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
Omg are you trying to scare me ?

@TNT iwas talking to grower, i think she is old enough to respond herself.

Discourtesy, Vatel? After 300+ pages of respect, you would show discourtesy? So be it.
edit on 9/5/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

There is no 'correct' way, my friend... although we are all working towards a common goal, the road on which you walk belongs to you. Your way is the correct way.

edit on 5-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

Thank you Jour for those words of encouragement. It was much needed at this time.

I am going to star your post.

How many others are forgetting to /star/ the good posts here? I also have been slacking in that department. Ooops, thank for the reminder.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Yeah I agree, just sit back and enjoy the music. Im pretty sure it may just be to help some relax a bit more. Remember, Simplicity is Complexity at its Best!

Agreed one...

I think we are looking into the music too much just like the pic on Manuel 2. We were looking for meanings behind it - thinking all along that it looked like a pyramid - when Open was really trying to show us exactly how to focus to obtain results from the Manuel. The music in my opinion - I feel - is to help us calm from within so we can move forward with the experiment. I know when I woke this morning I asked Open to help me because I wasn't grasping it the way I should be. Then the music show up. Maybe I am the one reading too much into it.

Agree also.
I personally did want to check the frequencies as I work with sound and light and so am a bit fussy about what I let into my realm. These frequencies are really good in my opinion. If this is about moving from fear to love based living then there is no better way I know of than sound, colour and meditation or just time being quiet with yourself to move negativity and old patterns out.

So I think listen to the sound, do the manual 2 and just let it happen. That's what I'm going to do anyway.

Maybe the journey is the destination. I really like that whatever Open is doing, he's brought a lot of people together to focus on something positive and energizing. Like the global consciousness experiment or the 100th monkey why can't we be the ones to change the world?

And I think it's important to realize that there are lots of people already living in this way. We just don't hear about them because the media etc just wants to push fear and violence and degradation at us at every turn. Whoever 'they' are, one thing I'm sure of is they want us in a state of fear and the only way to fight is by not fighting at all and just moving to one side of them and beaming the love right back at them. Now maybe that sounds new agey but we've tried every other way and none of the old ways work.

A wise teacher once said in one of my trainings: "I looked around and saw all the suffering and all the fighting and all the pain and wanted to know why can't it stop and then I thought it can stop and it can begin with me."

If I could write manual 3 it would just say stop following the news reports!! I don't mean bury our heads in the sand. It's good to know what's going on but there's a fine line between being aware and really buying into all the negativity.

We are amazing beings and maybe we can't save "the world" but we can change it, one thought, one feeling and one life at a time.

I'm getting preachy now so am going to shut up

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
A few intersting bits of info are embeded within the Search.mp3 file

Thumbnail image:

Comment:

Keep looking, you're finding happiness

Stop Time:

2:07.895

BPM:

edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Also, Open is referenced as the file's Artist and Composer. It was encoded with Garageband 4.0.0, which would mean they're using a Mac.

Looking at this picture which kept flashing OPEN and Light...has anyone been into sungazing? It has unique OBE experiences if you travel across the blue slit pin hole til it pops out on the other side into a new world. The Navaho do a version of it at sunrise and sunset to travel across to dream right at night and to travel across while smoking sage/sweet grass in the sunrise to travel across to see what lessons to pick up for the day. They discuss dreams at breakfast as they rainbow dream or dream together. When you blood brother you do , too.They discuss NOTHING of disharmony or doom within their home. To discuss who has to go to court or how they are being discriminatred on they have to discuss it into the beauty of sunrise to absorb it.

I landed on a video saying blades of grass and trees all vibrate to 528MgHz as it is their dance with music with the sun. The tune they sing back is the color vibration of 528. It just led me to think of the unique experience sun gazing has. I almost think we are mobile plants.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Fair enough

I am only in the huff because it beat me. I spent a good few days on that damn site. I looked and better looked, the posts dried up on it and I had to give up!

If it does kick off again I will be there, no doubt checking all the websites of those councils!!!!!

Here is the original thread in case you haven't seen it - there may be more, I am not sure:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

@scotms i feel the need to know every council in the UK

@grower iwas sure for a reasonable answer thx

Vatel? What the heck just happened here? From what I've seen so far, that was very unlike you.
I don't think anyone needs to be disrespected for anything they say here. I'm pretty sure that TNT is simply tired of people so busy steering their paranoia towards people on the board that it's taking away from the original purpose of this thread.

Are you irritated with our lack of progress?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Mara I only wish I could give you 10 stars for that breathtaking post.

Nah don't stop preaching - your words manifest.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by onehuman

And the music that "brainwashes"

Hmm. I am trying to wonder where you are coming from. The music is a simple frequency. Would you say that /white noise/ is brainwashing as well? IMO, the music on the site and /white noise/ are both useful meditation devices. They are to be used by an individual at a time deemed by them, when they choose to practice. The technical term for brainwashing would include being taught a repeated excise to occur on a specific time at a specific location. For example, /religious/ people go to church on Sunday, sing hymns, listen to the /sermon/, then go about their lifestyles. As long as you repeat the ritual, you are fine. I actually don't see how you could define this as brainwashing. Nothing is being forced on us, we have our own freedom to participate or not, so could you please explain your one line post?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

@scotms i feel the need to know every council in the UK

@grower iwas sure for a reasonable answer thx

Vatel? What the heck just happened here? From what I've seen so far, that was very unlike you.
I don't think anyone needs to be disrespected for anything they say here. I'm pretty sure that TNT is simply tired of people so busy steering their paranoia towards people on the board that it's taking away from the original purpose of this thread.

Are you irritated with our lack of progress?

simply:
1. theres no need for any to speak for another one
2. i didnt know theres no humor for that thing left
3. iknew there will be a reasonable answer

i was not aware to pull the trigger to pull such emotions...

apologizes for all whom i have triggered, ashamed, scared...

beloved and blessed from me
i willtake the curse off...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Can you share a link as to where you found this?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
A wise teacher once said in one of my trainings: "I looked around and saw all the suffering and all the fighting and all the pain and wanted to know why can't it stop and then I thought it can stop and it can begin with me."

If I could write manual 3 it would just say stop following the news reports!! I don't mean bury our heads in the sand. It's good to know what's going on but there's a fine line between being aware and really buying into all the negativity.

We are amazing beings and maybe we can't save "the world" but we can change it, one thought, one feeling and one life at a time.

In these words, there is much wisdom. Thank you, Mara, for sharing your thoughts.

Another amazing post

edit on 9/5/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Mara I only wish I could give you 10 stars for that breathtaking post.

Nah don't stop preaching - your words manifest.

Thank you so much.

Here's a present for you. It matches your avatar a little and may be a tiny bit relevant to this thread as it might just show how the earth might try to speak to us sometimes. It could be seen as sad but I see it as beautiful as this picture has gone all over the place so the earth was heard. Can't seem to get the pic in but found a way of linking to it.

About

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Yeah and if something does happen i think reincarnation exists it would explain the minds of others being connected

Molimo I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I think this is why we experience de ja vue(sp?). JMHO

Reincarnation? Tying in a link to Deja Vu?

I've not got any information on this thread, or the website the OP is talking about being reincarnated, as that is mostly a Hinduistic belief. They also have hundreds of Gods and Goddesses, so many it makes the mind spin, but there are 2.3 billion people that believe in Hinduism.

Deja Vu occurs when you create a future reality in your dreams, see manual #2, and happens to me all the time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I vote beautiful!! I have a few nature pix that are awe inspiring. I will search for them and send them to you u2u if you don't mind.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you for that info Druid. I will ponder it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Curious if the phrase "This one take time" is new on Manuel 2?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lllllllll
I have not read this thread entirely so this may have already been said.

For me, Manual 1 teaches us to see that we are all connected, we are all one.

Manual 2, which I have not tested yet, I think teaches us how to astral project/OBE. All the steps are there and when it says "they will reopen" this is exactly what happens when you astral project/OBE, your eyes "reopen".
(I did read someone who mentioned this and warned to be careful, to which I am confused because there is no danger in doing this, we do it every night when we dream just not consciously.)

So if I take these two things, if I am correct in my assumptions, it teaches at least one thing and that is that we are more than our physical bodies.

Well, for now that's all I got.

I'd like to point out the /warning/ as described to you. You are right in the fact that there is no danger, as you are doing this of your own free will, and nobody is telling you you /MUST/ do this. You can approach it cautiously, experiment, and improve your technique. The results may be slim at first, but it depends on the individual. With /patience/, you'll get better at it. There is no hurry to understand.

Did Open explicitly say "hey, here's how to astral travel/ have an OOBE?" Nope. The second manual is only about how to /focus/ your mind. Go with that for now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I'm pretty sure that TNT is simply tired of people so busy steering their paranoia towards people on the board that it's taking away from the original purpose of this thread.

Yes! Grower, thank you for speaking for me. You worded it the way I should have, my aplogies.

It interrupts the flow of discussion and distracts from our purpose here.

I meant no harm with my words. No one person's opinion is more valuable than another's.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just added a new section to the wiki called Dreams and Experiences. If think if you've shared or have a dream or a special experience since this whole thing began we should put them all in one place. Maybe we'll see a pattern or message emerge.

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join