It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmallGreyAlien

Originally posted by 200457
Does someone know something I don't?

I feel as if I am being pushed out of this ordeal, and I've been following from the start. Am I viewed as a deceiver?

Paranoia is one of my shortfalls.

you WERE , in my books, but then you did well, so i forgave you

still, no one is pushed out, although it looks like a few *cough* "newcomers" are taking control of the train - grower is still the driver and druid is still the conductor

I wouldn't bet on that...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The second green orb is now the size of the first. Although, I have no idea what that means we're doing right.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by stonedlion

I have just had a listen to the audio you posted. Last week I found the following page called "The Awakening Movement - todayiwokeup"

Please have a look at this - play the youtube clip at the same time as the new audio.

todayiwokeup.org...
oct282011.com...

Both tracks work perfectly when played together, the new one stops as the children's voices can be heard on the Awakening page.

and since the website is from domainsbyproxy.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I wish I could tell you put it was last week I saw it and my brain is near to popping! Think think think.......

I found a site: www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
The themes and videos were very similar so it got me looking at other things regarding awakening and I found this.

I think that is the story but I am too lazy to trawl through all my old posts to find it

The audio does sit well together though.
The colours could be inside the safe? (wild theory alert)
Idea is certainly on track
It is coming soon....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

I feel as if I am being pushed out of this ordeal, and I've been following from the start. Am I viewed as a deceiver?

still, no one is pushed out, although it looks like a few *cough* "newcomers" are taking control of the train - grower is still the driver and druid is still the conductor

So what would you bet on?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Grower ... Druid .... TNT ... Hellooooooooo

I am here, Alien, reading...thinking.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
1234)* --- *(4321
is centered now...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

How so? I tried to remain open to every possibility, every major post I made I also acknowledged that there was a good possibility of me being wrong.

i did say i forgave you

you were a little too OPENish at first, but then you got stuck in like everyone else and you helped out, we all repsect that, i for one am not ignoring or pushing you out in any way at all 200457.
just chillax

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

So what would you bet on?

That this thread is going to go from a team working on a common goal to a lot of..._...nonsense. Oops, too late, I win.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

in your sig there is this illuminati.org... will it be the next riddle to come after oct28 ?
6jan phps or random2012 ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
so anyways , open accepted my apology , and said that no one is going in the wrong direction , but this last one takes .......... yup ... TIME

But anyways, can we all agree on a truce ? no more lord of the flies crap, were all in this together, we all do our part, no one is regarded as more important than anyone else, except grower.... its her thread sooooo, watchya gunna do
Anyways , how about we agree on a task/clue/puzzle , whatever you wanna call it, lets all agree on one thing and work towards it as a team.

and Hello TNT, i figured you might be lurking somewhere in the background

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Something enlightening i wonder what happens to the ones who refuse it

They remain as they are.

/not everyone will get it./

You have to feel within your own heart/soul/consciousness the need to accept it. Curiosity is enough to explore. If your own impressions of reality are so solidified and have no curiosity about the world around you, then this is an empty message for you, as this whole exercise requires and open and inquiring mind.

The best thing about this, which differs this SO MUCH from any other /awakening themed website/, is that there is no charge for the information. There's no book or DVD to buy. The best things in life are free.

He also has not /stated/ anything specific, he's only provided clues, very vaguely, and let us form our own conclusions. We are coming to our own consensus, being nudged occasionally here and there. We ourselves have derailed our train at times, yet we always seem to get it back on track, working together, and that's the whole point of enlightenment, which is to figure out in your own mind what works for you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Grower

in your sig there is this illuminati.org... will it be the next riddle to come after oct28 ?

Forgive me, Grower, but I must speak on this.

Vatel...neither Druid, Grower, or myself are Open or affiliated with him in any way. This site was brought to our attention while working on another thread together. Grower was brave enough to post a thread about it.

Sometimes, Vatel, things are exactly as they seem.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Grower

I have no idea. It's really just there for me. And I find it....interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

At your own peril I warn you

Illuminati.org is strange alright but has the most tedious info you can imagine, unless of course you feel the need to know every council in the UK.
Anyone who cracks that one has my admiration - that one needs patience alright

STAY AWAY

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just for the record, Open may very well be responding to others. Just because they dont feel the need to say so, doesnt make it any less likely.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

and Hello TNT, i figured you might be lurking somewhere in the background

Yes, I am the "official lurker" of this thread. I have little to offer so I speak little.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Omg are you trying to scare me ?

@TNT iwas talking to grower, i think she is old enough to respond herself.

@scotms i feel the need to know every council in the UK

@grower iwas sure for a reasonable answer thx

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
SmallGreyAlien:

What was Open specifically referring to when he said the last one takes time... the last what?

Also, I agree with your suggestion of us picking a clue and trying to work on it together.
edit on 9/5/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by Molimo

What do you think open is trying to tell us it seems like we could rely less on the physical in the future

I don't mean to step on stoned toes here and please forgive me for pipping in the way I have.

I think we don't need to worry too much about the physical because when we do ascend - the 4th density will be a lower density and we wont have the "flesh vehicle" anymore to limit us like we are in this time. I also heard that we won't have neither male or female parts. Not sure if this is true - but this something I have been meditating on for a lil while now.

I really dislike transcending the /nonreligious/ aspect of this thread, and website, but one theory I have is that the original Adam and Eve were spiritual beings, without /clothing/ meaning bodies, and innocent. They lived for eons like that. Eventually they did /something/ that caused them to descend into this plane of existence, our current reality, and we have been /confused/ ever since, because we can understand what good and evil is, and can't see beyond that. To us, everything is either this or that, and nothing can be two things at the same time. Back to the cat pic, and the end of this comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join